Monday 9 May 2016

The Klassic Note Review 2016.05 Issue 1 (The Package)


Remember I promised about a month ago that I'd show you guys what the Ikimonogakari 10th year best compilation is like inside? Well, here we are.

THE PACKAGE
And yes, I opened it. Firstly, I noticed the booklet. It's thick. And other than that, it's not stapled. Which means I cannot scan any of the pages visibly enough for you guys to see. Suffice it to say every one of the animals constitute to one song for a list of images spreading three discs, and some snippets of the members playing around with astronaut outfits and safari outfits. Yes, I said "safari".

Of course, the CD isn't the only thing in this purchase. As I have mentioned some time ago if you remember, I went for the special Lawson Edition with some... extra goods, which, for some reason that I don't want to mention, I gave them to my sis, who is also a fan of this group. Yeah, probably also the ONLY one we have in common interest. Anyways, it consists of a towel very common in live performances as goods, and some bag. Yes, other than the CD. It costs... about 8 bucks more in my calculations, so I guess it's worth it. I mean, I NEVER went to any of their lives...
I'm reviewing the 3CD version, by the way.
(Image shows both versions + towel + "vinyl purse bag")
And here it is in all its glory: (from top to bottom - towel, the purse bag, CD)
And then the review. I only focused on the new songs I enlisted into Klassic Note, and overall it's a nice experience. I mean, you cannot get any better than having the product itself. *laughs* And halfway through I sort of forgot that the first image I took probably will not include what the Ikimono card (if anyone is familiar, comes with any First Press Release ie. if you pre-order you'll definitely get it) is behind the all so familiar image of them in astronaut suits. So I flipped the card around and here it is.
Zoomed in:
"Thanks for 10 years!!!"
You're welcome, Kiyoe-san, Mizuno-kun and Hotaka-san. You guys are awesome. And thanks to BLEACH, you have become part of the spirit that is Klassic Note.

-Kaineng, on the Klassic Note