Sunday 14 July 2019

The Introduction (After 5 Years)

Hello, and welcome. If you came here because you were wanting to read something, you're at the right place. Or else... you're still welcome, and I hope this post will clarify most of the *nonsense* you see here.

Wow, I was total bulls**t 5 years ago, eh? This place could use a new introduction. Still going to be haphazard of a post though; I didn't even prepare for this compared to the one that was published hours ago haha why did I not put that to yesterday...




THE STYLE
The current style of the blog will remain, as you can see if you compare it with this link (it's still there, until I hit the size limit in Blogger), so yeah, it's way better than back then where I insisted on having a background image and there isn't a mobile site haha. The labels will remain, and unless I can think of a way to make sure all the labels won't be a mess, it'll still be one label per post for now. (Exceptions apply) There technically aren't any qualms as to how I express myself here, so do expect some vulgar language and terrible jokes from here once in a while. Also, I like to offend people so I hope you're into sarcasm haha

The "The" style of titles will also remain since it was meant as a distinct feature of expression also to show uniqueness in every single blog post I dedicate my time to, including this one. I will also summarise certain paragraphs of text by highlighting points (as you can see) if I notice it is to long so to make it look like someone was rushed for time and needs a quick read here lol.

The old motto/description does not mean much now, so I hope you can feel for the current one right now.
"If it's worth taking Note, it will be a Klassic"
I really like that a lot really I put a lot of thought into this a couple of years ago tbh

The types of posts are still accurate as of The Labels page if you are on mobile and you don't see the top bar. I will probably update those to give you guys a better idea of what those will be going on from here. Postscripts appear from time to time which is probably going agsinst literary writing on having any amount of them in a blog post just because I forgot something important, but hey, that is just me. I hardly ever let the audience out of the basement now lol (Audience: You mean us?) (Shut up haha), and since a couple of years ago I have been finding ways to make this place more vibrant by inserting multimedia content (God, is this the early 2000s? Geez) like images, animations and videos every once in a while. Subtle, it's hard to maintain third party content too, but you should notice them as I continue to add on and design on this plain site with my limited knowledge in web programming. All customised by yours truly, by the way.

At this point, I would like to point out that, from dictionary definitions for Japanese to joke references to online videos, all links I post are respective of their copyright owners and can expire at any time. Maybe I should make the joke more obvious in writing in case YouTube decides to shut down someday and I won't get what video I posted here haha

Lastly, just like 5 years ago, don't bother commenting. I am still prone to criticism, and I still dislike other people's opinions anyways although I would argue ever since I was on Twitter I have been showered (little by little) by people curiosity or just walked to the wrong place, like over here. So if you do end up liking all this, feel free to keep quiet and read. Otherwise, please close this browser tab/window lol okay you can DM me on Twitter about Klassic Note




That's it, I guess. I do so for every blog, and this much indentation I hope you noticed this is the end (of the post) so yeah, I hope someone reading this (besides me) will... I don't know. My personal objective from this blog migration which you won't even notice is achieved, and soon you will see how this place progresses to be better than ever as I continue my adulthood. Cya guys on the next post which is probably the first Entertainment News of the week we got new Anime to watch! *thumbs up* Bye

P.S. This shouldn't exist but I broke sweat just fixing the one issue which is the new image thumbnail and thanks to my wits some online answer I remembered how to javascript lol it should be good now