Monday 16 May 2016

The Twitter Phenomena Part II

Yes, take it as the next level after I was shocked that yucat replied to my Tweet because she was like, stalking me or Twitter or something.

Recent weeks brought about me listening to indie artists, and hell yeah they are very free. Besides metro polica (if you could remember, the vocalist is still checking if I'm mentioning NOT their latest song or not haha) vocalist we have more, for example if you noticed Entertainment News in recent weeks I mentioned about Light Palette's Twitter account replying in somewhat broken English, but damn I appreciate it still. Also, my first reply to a band. Damn, there are a lot of firsts.

Just this morning I woke up to the biggest one yet: spike in followers. As you guys know, if there are followers in my @KlassicNote account means either people are lost or it's just a one-hit wonder from some Tweet or it's the bands actually following me to show me as fan support. Very common. Not so common is the fact that I've been stalked by all of the members. Seriously? Who in the band is like:

"Hey guys, this guy mentioned our new song. Let's all like his Tweet!"

Of course it's not like that, but still.

This is more than just spam, guys. This is a following. Just like how yucat is not a band or she'll get all her fellow band members to do so lol. Anyways, I thank all artists for the support, because the only reason I'm doing Twitter is just to share my opinion about what songs I'm listening to, and more importantly, for Song of the Day in the yearly Song Awards, if no one has known of it yet.

Refer to the official website for more details. *wink*

That's all I want to say. I don't deserve this much anyway. Even though a part of my mind wants to be famous just... not spending money and listening to Japanese tunes and promoting them. Okay, I'm stopping here. Cya guys next time. And probably by then, I'll be too well-known I won't have to show it off here haha

[P.S.: Should I do this in Japanese?

...

Okay, maybe not]

[P.P.S.: Yes if you noticed the Tweet I did before this blog post I am waiting for three of them to do it again MUAHAHAHA]

[Update: 2 hours after I mentioned I'm posting another... You guys know of the Ripple Effect? Like, that thing's got 5 likes now.]