Thursday 29 September 2016

Life maybe having it easy on me, but that doesn't mean I have an easy life.

Today we commemorate (it'll be when I read this again lol) the day I got accepted for a job, or specifically an internship, as a start to my career. I say the above because in the biggest things in life (this, getting into university, into Army etc.) I always ended up having it easy. I either get in successful without much of a hitch despite my performance or I have the best scenario of whatever I'm in compared to many others. This, I thank whoever is in charge of my life (everyone involved), but I also worry if I can ever tackle uncertainties in life. That, I do not worry, for I have it easy. Which may not be good.

On the other hand, I have to worry about stuff like exercise every other day because I will not have those easy in my life. Such is agony, but I'll let you choose which one is better, yes?