Sunday 30 October 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #44

Hey. Time is up for entertainment reviews, huh. Let's get to it.

Why am I sad? I'm not. Let us go through all of these first, yes?


アニメ
ANIME
Sangatsu no Lion: So how much shougi was on that episode 3 compared to this episode (4)? 50%?? Damn...
Okay. Firsly, the verdict. I'll watch. Yay! Why? I believe there'll be more slice-of-life than whatever Kiriyama is doing. Then again, I've mentioned about two weeks of praise for this show in terms of music, animation and story. After catching up to the latest episode noticing it airs the same day as WORKING!! below, I think I can give the show. I take the story format familiarity to KimiUso which you guys know I watched last year, is also about some genius in a field being around people who care. This time, it's just a family of three girls. Hey, how can I say no? After watching Akari-san like "rounded balls" (lol I'm so sorry to all fat people), Hina-chan fall in love with someone who is already super popular in baseball at her school, and Momo-chan getting lost, I think I'm convinced I can pass shougi and the current representation of this very... uninteresting sport (for me at least), that Nikaidou-san. Seriously, he's a pain in the butt. Yes, I'll likely stay for the girls, the everything funny, and try to tolerate whatever it is that Kiriyama is doing. Now that may sound a little harsh, but coming from the understanding of watching an Anime with a similar format, I think I can give it. There may likely come an episode for this two-cour show (which will air till March next year) where I'll be watching a full shougi match without much explanation and generalisation of techniques (the story was kind to use "dodged various attacks" as compared to showing me a dozen Silver General appearances), and maybe then I'll regret my decision. Otherwise, you'd be pleased to know that I'm enjoying this show. Everything. Sad or happy, weird or extreme, this show's got it all. No wonder it was an award manga and gets an Anime adaption. It's good.
lol the cats falling over after eating. They didn't tell that it was bad though haha
P.S. I wonder if it's only me, but BUMP of CHICKEN reminds me of Cocoro Auction, just more mainstream. Also, when is the release of these theme songs? No date whatsoever yet man...
WWW,WORKING!!: Wow. This show's pace... I can't catch up with it sometimes.
This episode (5), we talk a little about... everything, it seems. It doesn't matter anyway. You probably won't understand half of it lol. We now know of the manager's past, apparently he's dumb enough to help a yankee fight so he seems like the rowdiest in school receiving followers like Kamakura's bodyguard (or Shindou's, on his account), rejecting to be a bodyguard and getting a hell lot of money about of it and then being extorted by his employees... Man this show knows how to turn it around. And back. And around. And back. *laughs* On other things, Saiki's screwing up of Japanese wrongly (I mean, it's not even close to slightly off) is causing a lot of problems, but somewhat gets Shiho in the mood I guess. Kouno is the loner in this show unfortunately while everyone else is getting a piece of romance I guess, with Adachi having the prospective mother-in-law stopping by the restaurant, Miyakoshi being taught of taking responsibility of giving chocolates by Nagata who takes romance as a responsibility??? Man, this show is weird. Damn, but I liked that summary of Miyakoshi in the middle of the episode about smiles though. Good sum up of all the workers in this restaurant. And you thought the original series is weird lol
"Dammit! Thank you!"
For someone who has no place in romance, and needs company.
I need to find people to do that someday haha
P.S. Muranushi's mother may be weird, her as an exorcist she may not be, but she can foretell. And it's good to know we're dealing with a spirit possessed on that girl who wears a scarf all season haha

漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: Well, it's quite a short chapter (121) I must say. But then, a good time for a summary. We now can recall the process of a rising new hall of popularity in the city driven by a bunch of ex-criminals (lol) and a mysterious guy who wants to supposedly advance research by drawing blood out of people for experimental purposes. Well this backfire will lead to those corpses outside of town (I mean, a bag or two of blood is fine but every single drop is kind of ridiculous, yes?), and Ciel is ready to fight back and take it down by his own rendition. The P4 (oops I called them criminals) didn't manage to last for long, and the Funtom Hall is prospering than ever before. Will this be the end for Bravat, or will he resort to petty tricks that will expose himself of his evil actions? Maybe nex chapter will tell us.
You're damn right, Bravat. Unfortunately it's not under your nose,
and it's all done by one butler called Sebastian haha

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Yay, this week is a week for reviews! Well, I hope this will continue for next month, we're expecting a lot I will say. Satou Satomi's new single finally came into review, but as I somewhat mentioned before to myself, it wasn't very good, so I just ended up giving the first song instead. The opening theme song for that Anime I didn't review this week (refer to last week's for details) SCREEN mode's new single is pretty alright, and I'm real close to giving the release itself but hey, I didn't. Thank goodness at least. The Regular Edition once again is the Anime, so that's going to be irritating. (Why can't they understand I just want the artist image to symbolise my review of the artist? Damn) I tried to give a listen to Tainaka Sachi's 10th anniversary album to much disappointment. I mean, even her previous album is more lively than this one. Tomacchan's new single isn't that much of a disappointment, but seeing as it's from a "Sword Art Online" franchise I think I have to be biased against it somehow. I still gave the hyped tune so don't get me wrong, the songs are good. I just didn't get all two of them.

And for the follow-up to the live performance videos I saw last weekend: (RIP uploader, I'll not get new ones from now) I took another listen to LILI LIMIT's mini-album from last year and told myself to review their major debut single asap, so I shall next week. I also took a listen to Fujifabric's concept album (the male one) from last year in view of their topic song for the real life show for Anime "Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun". Honestly saying? The show isn't impressive, despite it still being ridiculous haha. The theme song is good enough, so I'm taking it.

Next week brings a couple more releases if I can remember it. Ayachi's new album takes top on this one, even though I'll probably only give at most two songs like last time. I mean, you heard the preview? Why do the first two songs sound like Nintendo sponsored tunes? *laughs* LuckLife's 3rd single is also releasing next week, which will probably put SCREEN mode to shame because I like these guys and the opening theme song isn't as great as the ending theme. Asakura "Mocho" Momo's debut single is also arriving next week, and upon first impression... I must say I expected an emotional tune, but this isn't. Still, I still can give a listen to it, yes? We shall see. You bet I'm aiming for the special gift *laughs proudly*


Okay, fun's over. Next week is going to be rougher than ever because of a thing called "project", so it's not going to be easy on my brain. Otherwise, you'd be pleased to know that it's just going to go way down with me one month close to the exams, and Klassic Note will doubt will take a dip after I have to spend some time to review the releases above. *sob* Why must life be like this? On the other hand, life kind of creates the mood for me to listen to these songs too, so that's going to be good. Cya guys next week, and until next time... Until next time... Until...