Sunday 9 October 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #41

Another week, another week of entertainment. I think I've said this before. Oh well, might as well reuse it again. I've got a lot more weeks to blog stuff I watch anyway haha


アニメ
ANIME
Bungou Stray Dogs: (I wouldn't refer to it as season 2 FYI) Hey, it's season 2 at last! And guess what? I waited for the weekend to watch it with WWW.WORKING!! but noticed that I can actually watch the latest episode (13 this week) right in front of my TV! Thanks AniPlus HD, you're a marvel. Anyways, since this experiment was a success, let's get to the episode lol. We start with a very shallow past of Port Mafia, a meeting of three friends, and a lot of plot development in the past. I assume this was before the current story where Dazai was still a member, and in this flashback an intelligence officer seems to be missing. Dead or not, it has been found to be in connection with a group called Mimic. But that's not all, things are covered nicely as usual, but Dazai seems to have his way around, which is not bad news. I'd like to know the answers soon, as things are getting real edgy now. I'm holding on to my seat. By that I mean the sofa in my living room, not the computer chair in my room haha
P.S. The main cast isn't even in this episode at all. I mean, Port Mafia is creepy as sh*t, really.
P.P.S. Okay you guys want video game or nudity? *silence* Never mind, I'll choose it myself.
Introducing the leader of Port Mafia and his playgirl. I know, it's just wrong.
(I want whoever voices her to be my playgirl haha)
WWW.WORKING!!: Wow this second episode (2) drops us a whole lot of hints right now. But then again it's quite a lot of content to absorb, so pardon the long paragraph haha. Firstly, I have a good feeling Miyakoshi has some level of intention (good or bad) to Higashida, seeing him as more than just a colleague and putting a farce in front of people, also it may just end up romantic for some reason. This, I'm assuming will happen someday. We shall see. Then, there's Shiho's past. Now we know Yuuta's father loves to visit the rich guy to ask for money, but I don't see why, it's just Yuuta's chance of conveying real life facts of money to Shiho, who is the cutest thing I'll ever see this season. I guess that's how Shiho ended up what she is today. Also, Yuuta is worried about marriage. Then again, look at Kisaki-san, who already brought her daughter into the restaurant! Yeah, sounds normal for someone her calibre, and she definitely misheard the manager, but hey, she's also dealing with a newcomer who cannot even speak Japanese?? Wow this cast is real screwed. And we still have two on the list we haven't introduced yet. Seriously? Is this show going to last this long in content? Are we ever going to see romance flow like the original Anime? I don't know, and I don't care. Like Higashida, I'll let this unveil and not make a fuss about it. On the other hand, that gives me motivation to see what's going to happen next. I'm excited again, for once.
P.S. So wait, it's still at Hokkaido?? Why didn't I know of that? It's a sister store within the district?
P.P.S. Well I promised myself to include Kouno in, but yeah. He wants people to take in his jokes. Adachi is real distracted with a certain smile though. This again cements my belief I'll see some romance this season. Somehow.
Cute kid Shiho is cute. Also, Ten-chan's kid voice is awesome.
I'm totally satisfied right now haha
(Uh oh it appears it's Ten-chan shining in the spotlight this week hehe. It was a coincidence I swear)
Yeah it sure was me, Ten-chan! Don't get angry okay??
漫画
MANGA
Nagasarete Airantou: "Monster of Mount Thunder" huh. Interesting...
In the latest chapter that I've read (148) apparently the Beniyasha chase isn't the only thing happening concurrently. The forest lords are busy tracing this monster, probably also a friend, but because she is playing pranks on them and it possesses strong youkai energy which means the lords can't do anything to her, they decided that Ikuto's strong human powers would be of great help. That is provided he isn't still under the side effects of the drugs Beniyasha put on him (somehow) which is just laziness? I don't know. The monster has manifested as a kid as far as the manga suggests, so we shall see what really happens and if Ikuto's help is ever needed. I mean, her half-youkai sister is quite keen...
P.S. As usual I don't post explicit images lol
To revise, clockwise from bottom-right, it's the Lord of the North,
shikigami of Machi's grandmother (see last chapter's image), Suzu's sensei and the weird monster.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week brings us a couple of new singles and some I missed last week due to the... you know. I shouldn't say it anyways. KANA-BOON's new single isn't fantastic, but seeing as I've already given the topic song I wouldn't comment further. miwa's new single is quite good, but then again if it doesn't click I suppose I shouldn't give that B-side anyway. Aqua Timez's new single from last week is also under review, and yes, I've missed their rapping, but not this B-side.

On other things, I missed the voting for HOME MADE Kazoku's last best album, so that's a real shame. The list is out for a couple of days already, but I suppose I won't be giving much. However quite a lot of songs I liked are in it, so that'll make me review it by the end of the year, I guess. Gotch has been consistently dropping music videos  he liked on Twitter, and a band from quite some time ago caught my attention. Asakura Momo's new single has been officially announced for a while now, and I'll be looking forward to a soothing song. Because I think she can, with her cute voice. Also, screw THE ORAL CIGARETTES' new single, and congrats on Kana-chan's new single.

Next week brings us Satou Satomi's new single, and to be honest I've not heard anything from it yet. Maybe I'll just wait it out so I get a better first impression instead. Other than that... nothing else was on the list I know of, so that's a pity. I may have forgotten somehow, we shall see.


This is it then. I'll be busying myself with a whole lot of procedures just to get my hands on a new phone (I'm a nexus fan so you can guess I can't afford a Pixel phone lol), and I'll probably spend the e-learning week next week playing Mafia III, if I ended up liking it. I haven't played it yet, but I have a feeling I'll enjoy it. Cya guys next time, and until then... I wish the school didn't deduct my school fees a day before I wanted to order stuff from the Internet. *laughs*