Sunday 27 November 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #48

Damn, that section is getting real empty for a long time already... (Audience: Why not just remove it?) Because I don't want to show how boring my life is when it's nothing but Anime and music.

*silence*

Ugh, my head hurts. And it's from exams. I know; it's not over yet. *sigh*


アニメ
ANIME
Bungou Stray Dogs: Wow I'm so glad they the author didn't resort to doing cheap stuff like... okay I better not point names. Let's move on.
The episode (21) was real exciting. Mainly because of a meeting of two leaders rather unexpected, but also quite necessary. Problem here is because the locals here do want to take care of the city, and didn't want it to land in the hands of foreigners (practically the situation of most developed cities right now lol), and yeah, somewhat cooperative, I would say. Dazai and Chuuya were let to the safehouse to extract Q, that crazy being that can manipulate beings crazily like himself? Damn, this show is dark. But not so much. Lovecraft and that grapes guy (lol) came in as the Guild to eliminate the target(s) (I mean, they probably also have heard of abilities of Q by now), and one of them is surprisingly persistent. The decision was also made by Dazai to not kill Q but to save him even though he works for the Agency. Then again, we're met with a beast that practically isn't an ability I guess, but then again it crazy a monster as Chuuya can display his Corruption level powers, but damn this is real cool. I was expecting an interruption from Q if this doesn't go well, but all it takes is preparation from Dazai beforehand, I assume. Nonetheless, epic battles never get boring in this show, and I love it. So glad I got over that Anime which just does nothing but overpower and tips the scales so extremely. This one checks the marks of a good battle. Kafuka-sensei, I'm impressed.
"Of course I'm leaving Chuuya behind. -Dazai"
Seriously, what a dick huh, Dazai...
P.S. Which also means Q is in Dazai's hands. For I don't know what reason. To tame the guy? I'd like to see that from the likes of this ability-disabling joker haha
P.P.S. I just like the friendliness in the Dazai and Chuuya partnership. Stupid things like "I placed a bomb in your car" and "I drank an '89 bottle to celebrate" really kicks in like a couple of old lovebirds.

WWW.WORKING!!: Wow this episode. And hey, we got another couple dating again!! I like how this show is progressing haha
This episode (9) talks about a couple of things, like how Muranushi is like a local priestress to the shrine that is the restaurant, and without her everything gets crazily spooky lol. Adachi pays a visit to the girl as expected by the mother, and with some persuasion finally gets her out of the house. Literally. Like, they're going out. Pun not intended haha. Honestly saying? The last Adachi would do given the understanding of the family is to get her some medicine while visiting her. Then again, it's 40 degrees, so... Also, Yanagiba is worried about her friendship with Nagata, and somewhat that has patched up too. Comedy highlights include Saiki and Kisaki speaking English (I mean, Kisaki's surely is using natural AI language HAHAHA), Tomacchan speaking gibberish to Saiki, finger-moving in an Aniplex animation and how that exorcist mother dealt with the sweets that were brought to her house.
I won't say I find that home shrine familiar, but...
I'll leave whoever to search it online, yes?
Really, it's a joke, all of them. But I like the romance, so that balances out haha

漫画
MANGA
Well... if you haven't been skipping the introduction, you'd know. Otherwise, don't ask.

音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
This week brings us a couple of releases. Damn, 210 songs already. I wonder how many can I still give. Going to break the record of 220 from two years ago already. Anyways, the releases. fumika's new single has been under review unlike her previous one, and I kind of like this one. Unfortunately, it doesn't mean I took both the songs on the double A-side single, and there's an English cover song to add in, so... yeah. I only gave one at this point. Also under review if  7!! (Nanae's) new single purely because it's a ballad tune which I miss so much once again, and yeah that is as far as I got. I've also gotten my hands on negoto's new single (thought I'll be using a certain platform to listen to it otherwise; details later on) and it's not as bad as I think. I maybe giving more than one song. I've yet to have a listen to Anime "WWW.WORKING!!" theme songs yet, so that will bug me for some time, I guess. But compared to that ending theme song (which you probably forgot) from like last season probably not as far. Which brings me to my next point: Apple Music.

Because Apple Music will solve most of the current problems about leeching from the Internet, as I would call it now. Things don't come as prompt as Japan would have released them, and delays typically affect my mood for reviewing those... releases too, so that shall be put to the stop from next month, hopefully. Here's to hope the administrative process goes well when I start after my exams and I can actually pull this out for the benefit of Klassic Note because honestly I'M SICK OF WAITING FOR SONG RELEASE DELAYS ALREADY. Okay, chill. *laughs*


This is it then. Next week in Klassic Note is so epic I don't even want to spoil you on it. Besides, it's better to end this way to I can continue revision for tomorrow's paper lol. Cya anyone next week, and until then... I'll be happy by Wednesday. I'll be celebrating it, for sure. I need memory cleaning as aggressive as those Android apps these days man. With distracting ads, of course haha.