Sunday 4 December 2016

The Entertainment News 2016 Edition Issue #49

Yeah, I know. That's what happens when you have to catch Anime not with respect to the latest stuff on the Internet but... okay me following Twitter is dumb, okay? Besides, we're a couple more episodes to go anyway. Sorry for spoiling anything, I guess. Let's move on.


アニメ
ANIME
Bungou Stray Dogs: Wow. Another error on my part, but yes, I watched this week's episode last week. Good thing this show is going to end soon so this confusion will be over soon. Goddamn,
Okay, last week's episode (20) then. (No wonder it didn't make sense last week lol) Let's talk about Kyouka. Looks like she helped Atsushi to some point, and that is good news,  but yeah, like whoever that stepmother said her killer instinct is obvious, so that's a real problem. Unfortunately the Guild is interested in the weretiger and not interested in her, and it's been a week already, so... let's hope Kyouka is somewhere safe. On other things, no wonder Q was locked up underground because she met Lovecraft, and that thing (as we have found out too early) is a monster. And the plan to destroy the city is real man, not until there's Atsushi and that Lucy to give him her escape plan (lol Kana-chan), and eventually leading to Atsushi able to escape and... I guess you can watch it yourself. Dazai came in to stop everything. Too bad it's not solving problems yet, and Atsushi proposed a plan. Looks like it wasn't Dazai's plan after all. To the people who want to protect the city, fighting against a common enemy becomes important after all, I guess.
P.S. You guys want Q screaming, or zombie people? I guess not, huh. This one then.
The cutest bullet ever in Anime. Really, those tank girls cannot compare.
Nice shooting, Mark. Video games are much worse off compared to you.
P.P.S. Also real impressed by the two new ability users we got to see today, the other one being Herman's "Moby Dick" ability. Damn, I'd like myself a flying concealed airship.

Sangatsu no Lion: Hmm... this episode. Hey, I liked it. A lot of other things, Nikaidou, and... Kyouko?
The recent episode (8) talks about a little of learning shougi again, how that cat book is done by Nikaidou himself, his passion, and everyone's reaction to that TV broadcast video. Well, I could say I don't give a sh*t, and probably not Kiriyama too, but hey, it's something. Can I even say that Nikaidou is lonely as a rich guy or does he just want a childhood companion to be with him for shougi? Lol, I mean, this career can be a lonely thing, you know. On other things, Kyouka pays Kiriyama a visit. Besides letting her sleep on that housewarming bed, she also VERY SARCASTICALLY talks about her and his life. Looks like things are not going well after he left his previous home, and so is Kyouka herself. Then again, provoking Kiriyama wouldn't help much, considering he got beaten up before by the very same person. Still, good to know things are changing, and next week is a supposed rank-important match? Can Kiriyama successfully help facilitate the retirement of his opponent? We shall see. *laughs*
Pretty much summarises the best part of this episode.
Damn, Kiriyama. You got a good (rich) friend lol
P.S. Me as Kiriyama if I see Kyouka at my doorstep: "YOU WANNA FIGHT? HUH?? YOU WANNA FIGHT, B*TCH??" No really, things are getting real intimate there for a second. Kiriyama almost got beaten up into a pulp by her rogue boyfriend haha

WWW.WORKING!!: Hey, you'd know you'll get another Shiho-Shindou episode again, so here we are! This episode (10) talks a lot about the debt, well mostly not about it but how both of them have changed due to the debt. Damn, Shindou's father is really at fault here for breaking a supposedly wonderful relationship, Shindou accepting marriage maybe a better choice (good thing Ten-chan isn't a rich lady lol) over paying the debt, but Shindou's got guts. To take the debt, but will change his life forever. He's a strong person, honestly saying, and Shiho is just being bad to him. If she ever wanted things to go back to back then, acting isn't necessary. But yeah, money is an obstacle. I mean, Shindou covered a lot of what I wanted to say, so be sure to check that out yourself haha. Otherwise, you'd be pleased to see things get back to normal even for a while of perfection that relationship could've turned out, but hey, it's no BGR right there, I can tell you. They still got a couple of episodes left to do whatever, but hey I'll take the jokes right and left, if you get what I mean.
(Text: "Rich")
Damn this image is so conflicting in a sense lol
P.S. Can I say I totally dig for the Shiho-chan Ten-chan combination this episode? Damn, she's cute. In 2D and in 3D. Can't win this one in a long run.
P.P.S. I thought of putting another image but I'll leave the SM part to watch it yourself, yes? xD



漫画
MANGA
Kuroshitsuji: This chapter (122) is a good summary as to how good 1910 Phantom Five performance would be, or just a modern day music live performance lol. But honestly, Bravat decided to let his guys take the day off and see the performance for himself. Many things happened are staple of music live performances today, including various stunts, towel as a merchandise, and that light stick (yep it's glow-in-the-dark, but not like the normal person would know back then) (I really wonder Yana-chan-sensei researched on that or not), and various characters, and kisses and handshakes... you're right Bravat, they've got everything. And all at a large profit. Hey, who can say no? I mean, as conversative as that lady in the audience might be back then, she clearly wants one of those guys ***** in her *** MUAHAHAHA
Damn Yana-chan-sensei sure got fandom right this chapter.
See, that lady I mentioned above lol
Anyways, great chapter, and Ciel confronting Bravat for the finish. I wonder what will his survey feedback be. Haha vinegar all over them already.

Dagashi Kashi: Hey, more stories from the sweets girl that has a big rack lol. Okay, the chapters (45-47). Hotaru-chan still sucks at playing games unlike Saya-shi, someone probably got injured in the process once again, and goddamn if we have to hear You-san's life story again haha. Nonetheless, all very entertaining and educational I must say, and I like me some Hotaru once in a while. Really, Kokonotsu-kun is good at selling sweets.
I'd really like to play games with Hotaru-chan.
Just to enjoy the satisfaction of winning haha
Konobi: That Art Club is still at the beach and this chapter (45), and Tachibana-sensei wants the kids to draw something. And she wants to pick themes through drawing of cards, and if she has the last card be a joker she treats everyone drinks. Well, I can only say she's trying hard to make it happen. I mean, making a hole in her pocket lol. Anyways, the art isn't really shown for some reason (okay I guess that jellyfish counts haha), and that had a great time. Well, at least I had. I mean, between Colette-chan's butt and Yumeko's watermelons... *laughs*
Spoiler-free group photo.
Well, unless you include where Uchimaku's hand is at lol
P.S. Also read the next chapter (46) too but yes, her name is Chika-chan, and yes, Uchimaki only wanted to know of the strap, that's all. Man, making kid stalking a big thing, huh...


音楽
This Week on Klassic Note
Firstly... I finally got an experience with Apple Music Japan. Not as I expected, but that's not the problem. Secondly, and thus, it shall affect the releases I'm expecting and am listening as of this week, so that'll take some time. Let's talk about not Apple Music first. This week is a good example of why Apple Music would prove useful, if not all the time. Kana-chan's new single sounds surprisingly good, and I'm already giving a tune or two. She deserves an emotional song from time to time. Kawada Mami's final best album is also out, and I've got a good listen. A lot of Anime songs I rejected over the years, and I'll see if I can give a song or two by next week. As of now, no.

Here's where Apple Music proved useful. HOME MADE Kazoku's best album was fine, but I think I'll only be giving their newest and last song before their disbandment (I hate to use the word "hiatus"), I guess. Chatmonchy's new single is okay, I guess, but as in okay I only gave one song, so... yeah. They did talk about doing digital (instruments and style) soon but this one sure isn't. Next year, perhaps? cinema staff's new EP turns out disappointing like their other singles, but hey, I also gave the shortest tune in the history of Klassic Note, if you know what I mean. ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE's 2nd album was fine, and I really feel like giving more than just a couple of songs, so I'll give it some time. That's what happens when you have half a dozen releases to listen.

See?

I didn't write this part in that review post because I want to write it for a general opinion, but with Apple Music now for the next month I will be able to (potentially) review the following releases:
(Check out my Twitter likes for more information)

  • Aqua Timez's new album "Asunarou"
  • Tsuji Shion's 2nd album "OH!MY MISTAKES"
  • Miyawaki Shion's new album "SHARE THE HAPPY"
  • Kotobuki Minako's new single "Million Litmus"
  • Yoru no Honki Dance first double A-side single "Without You/LIBERTY"
  • HoneyWorks meets TrySail single "Senpai." (may not happen because TrySail's not updated on Apple Music)

See?


That and all, I still think this may change my reviewing of songs from now. Soon I will be doing my internship and the pay will come in handy, (and not use audio recording software or something haha) Apple Music will eventually lead me to the lifestyle where I will be supporting artists and their works by buying digital releases on iTunes just like what I'm doing to a certain extent, getting games for myself to play. I also got disrupted this weekend (specifically yesterday) by a broadband Internet breakdown, but hey, I got to play games a lot, so that's great. Cya guys then, and until then... I have another presentation tomorrow. Damn. Well after Monday I'll be a lot happier. And a lot more in the mood to type out *wink* some novel, yes? *wink*