Sunday 29 January 2017

The Entertainment News 2017 Edition Issue #5

And... I'm done for the week. Happy Chinese New Year everyone. As usual, I spent the (calendar coincidental) weekend outside, so I am smart enough to do most of the stuff before the holidays come. Nonetheless, I'm done for the week (Sangatsu no Lion was just before this), so let's get started.


アニメ ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
Man, I like this new episode. If this episode (#ACCA03) doesn't entice you to watch everything else, no other episode will, I promise.
Wow so many things to say, what shall I start with... Uh... Firstly, the Director General (let's refer that hunk of a woman as this then) and her meeting with Jean. Private, I forgot that word. "Private". She talks about the rebellion to him without telling him he's a big part of the rumours, but that's where he probably started to know about it, I guess. The rest of the episode focuses on the Dowa Kingdom itself, and the supposed assumption of power of the only Prince to succeed in the old King's position. I mean, with the potential up-rise here I don't think *Mayuri here is going to get his position to anyone just yet lol. Also, Jean is also given the whole other half of the puzzle by one of the Great Five so now he knows why everyone in position is staring at him with mean eyes. That being said, I wish to know more about what may just happen, but going that the big one is planning big using someone else as scapegoat and hiring his friend as a spy, I see ourselves a big puzzle to solve. I'm going to enjoy this. I trust myself on this.
(*If the word "Mayuri" confuses you, the King in this Anime has the EXACT same voice actor as mad scientist Kurotsuchi Mayuri in Anime BLEACH. I don't need sources to confirm. Go check it out if you don't believe me.)
P.S. Again, the sister for MVP this Anime. As any friend of Speedy Gonzales would have said otherwise "everyone is in love with his seester" haha (Okay maybe I got it wrong, but still)
And here's some fanservice for you folks out there.
No wonder Jean doesn't want to quit haha
(I'm not into older women, but still)
P.P.S. I mean, I would like to imagine myself having a private meeting with someone like Aki-chan (older than me by a fair bit), getting a request and probably getting drunk and naughty afterwards. But hey, this is not Kuzu no Honkai, so no. *laughs*

アニメ Kuzu no Honkai
Wow, wow. Another episode, huh. Man, I don't even know. Not about love because this show is full of it.
This new episode (#KuzuNoHonkai03) and possibly my last talks about that friend of hers. Hanabi's friend turns out to have the likes for her too. Damn these relationships are complicated. However, the friend here, Ecchan, is here to challenge the fake relationship that is between Mugi and Hanabi, and that would turn out to be a challenge itself, if you understand what I mean. The second half briefly talks about how Akane, the woman Mugi likes (not with a hard on unfortunately, that was that senpai) is actually going out with someone else? Hey, if it's kept a secret, then I take it as a yes? Wow, everyone in this story probably did some weird physical contact at some point, the exclusion being that loli childhood friend of Mugi, I suppose. Damn, this show is real complicated. On the other hand, the story I like, the progression I'm fine, but it always irritates me that I have to watch any physical contact even though the message can be delivered just as well without doing or saying it all. With obvious scenes such as dealing with a hard on (the girl would just run in other shows) and two girls sleeping on the same bed (it'll always be on different beds, the other laid on the floor), it's no wonder this show focuses a lot on body contact. And this isn't even the real life drama which I'll definitely not be watching.
Yeah, they don't have spare beds and Hanabi's room is the size of a wardrobe lol
P.S. I'll let you guys know if I want to continue this next week. I need some time to clear my head and think if I want to consider this as my next step in watching Anime.
P.P.S. Why? I just don't get it. A lot of scenes in this show can just be replaced by something assertive, and not need to be done in the manner of "oh this senpai took me as his playboy" or something like that. I feel rather offended having to watch those uneasy scenes, making this show hardly have any rewatch value. I don't know... or is it time for me to grow a dick? I don't think so. I just want to watch a show about romance, and I swear, dear author, there are a lot of ways to make it look as deceit as you want it to without that much body contact. Because I don't understand why every sad story of love must be one that is offset towards other people who you relate to when you have sex! This show is in that manner really ridiculous, in my opinion. (Honestly saying they don't care because this is a late night show, but still.)

アニメ Sangatsu no Lion
Hey, it's another episode. Not that I'm getting bored, because slice-of-life I'll take more. Just... not another shougi match. Not another two more.
This episode (#3Lion15) talks about the aftermatch, you know, the match that Kiriyama lost and now has to watch others play. Well, that's not really a problem considering the teacher has let him go watch it in the hall (lol the miscalculation) and that it was as exciting as I will never understand it haha, but still. I guess this was quite a watch. Less on that, we got to hear more opinions, more confessions actually, to why Nikaidou wanted to help Kiriyama so much. It's no surprise because we've heard it before, but from his perspective to understand somehow why that is his motivation... I would say you can compare to (if you have watched) KimiUso, which I would like to call "passive motivation", because it's as indirect as it might have been, and that it still had much impact that it should have been on the boy. Heck, it even got Nikaidou out of his life and decide to join a life of shougi. Kiriyama obviously doesn't know of what impact he has on other people, really. On other things, Kiriyama didn't get beaten up by Gotou because he's not dumb enough to help that b*tch which coincidentally Shimada and Nikaidou got to witness. Will this help in anyway to resolve anything? Only Kyouka will know.
Someone please explain why Nikaidou (right) looks hyped?
I'm with Shimada; Gotou is a lucky piece of sh-
P.S. Really, imagine if Kiriyama were to be her partner instead, like, somehow, if he confessed love at some point. *silence* Okay, I was joking I don't want Kiriyama to die haha
P.S. That Kyouka's voice... (Inoue Marina FYI) sounds really, REALLY like Komatsu Mikako. No really. But then, if Mikakoshi was a b*tch... *laughs loudly*



漫画 Boku ga Boku de Aru Tame ni
Really, you don't need to know Japanese to know this xD
I'm reading this entirely in Japanese because I like Sana-chan too much. Okay, no. It's because of an interesting story better than Isshuukan Friends (One Week Friends if that is more familiar to you) that I have to read Matcha-sensei's new work. Till now I've only read the first chapter, chapter 10b which I can't remember much of (above image) and this latest one. Okay, first things first. It's titled as so because there's one and there's another, coincidentally who looks exactly the same and without glasses you thought the author is being lazy about the drawings lol. The one with glasses is Shun, who transferred school 7 years ago only to come back to the same school as Sana, the main girl. Ayumu on the other hand has been classmates with her for a year when they both entered high school. At the first chapter it seems that blunders may happen, there is set up for confession of childhood friend at some point (that is... Shun-kun, yes), but in recent chapters has become what I expected it to become: Sana getting confused about her feelings of any of them if that glasses were to be taken off. So in chapter 12 Shun (with the "megane", image above) braved the rain for his childhood friend, and in chapter 13 Ayumu (it's Shun without the megane) caught her classmate in his arms from a staircase fall. If you need me to blatantly say it it's effectively the same guy, but it's driving the hell out of her already. Now you know why I want this translated. Or I can just read it up. A chapter takes me about... An hour to finish, haha.
"megane" = glasses in Japanese. See, I said I know the language. Allow me to demonstrate.
(*I'm definitely not going to be surprised...)
Clone friend troubles, ladies and gentlemen.
FYI the guy here is Shun without glasses
Damn, I can do scanlations. But firstly, all words in caps, I guess? This looks like cheap scans haha


音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Okay, this week finally has some things going on. fhana's new single was kind of disappointing, and aligning with my motto for Klassic Note this year (yes I got myself one haha) I'll only give on first impression, so that topic song does not count. This is different for their B-side though, so I decide to take one so I can remember their greatness. No really. It's been some time. ClariS new album is pretty okay, but I guess I'm already out of league for liking their songs, so I just took a couple anyways. I'm not so keen on their pop music already.

Next week is the glorious three-album review week (namely THE ORAL CIGARETTES, negoto, sphere), so my ears are going to get tired real quick. Ore Ska Band's latest album also surfaced (Apple Music was useless lol) so I'll be sure to listen to that once the holidays are over. On other things, previews from SPECIAL OTHERS new collaboration album is coming fine, Ray - the one who sang Anime theme songs - is going to be on hiatus soon, Kuso Iinkai and Chatmonchy are coming out with new releases (not soon, but still), and if you have been following my Twitter (chances are you don't) then you may have missed amazarashi's new song preview. In full. For 24 hours. Yeah. It's the real deal. You just... don't get to hear it now until it releases in another four weeks haha


This is it then. I want to sleep more so badly. Yes, more haha. Cya guys next time, and until then... And you thought you want Fujimiya-san from One Week Friends to be your friend. Now I want Sana-chan to be mine haha