Sunday 23 July 2017

The Entertainment News 2017 Edition Issue #30

Someday I'm going to be be so lazy I'll not even do an intro. But then again I did think of doing it like a magazine style such that an intro may not be necessary? Argh, it's okay. This is compensation for not writing any post about my life for like, the past few years. I mean, I know the tag is there. I know.


アニメ Koi to Uso
But seriously Ririna, as Teresaka said, they're gonna kiss until you care. You okay with that? I mean, I know I won't, considering there's black and white to back my rights up haha
The new episode (#KoiToUso03) is trying to make me stop watch this show. I mean, I'll talk about that really weird kiss later, but first. The episode talks about Ririna making the prospective couple meet together once again, even though their fates have been decided and Ririna should have already gotten over the fact that she's going to be with this... I don't want to insult Nejima, but suffice it to say she wants to watch people kiss. I mean, I don't really care? Yeah, right. I swear if they send you an image of them kissing every day someone will be pissed. (or if the phone gets taken away by someone besides Ririna lol) (yeah I meant the government) On the other hand, Nejima is enjoying heaven, as he is being kissed by Teresaka-san and... his friend Nisaka? Okay, I know what you're thinking. But instead of thinking that the most popular guy in school might be gay (lol), I would like to think of it as "I took your kiss back from Teresaka" or whatever. And it's not because he loves her, because we know the context clearly. There, I said it. Then again, I never read the original story so I wouldn't know, and it seems the preview is really trying to fish me into watching this show in its entirety. I guess I would watch for now because the only distracting thing is the kissing (so, so intense lol), and there's a lot more than this story than expected drama plots, I hope. I've been guessing quite a lot of it up till now. Not until I noticed Nisaka was gay haha
Quite literally the summary of the first half of the episode.
You know, you don't have to kiss to make me like this show
P.S. I mean, what's the worse I can smell? Your- (Okay I better stop here this is a kid-friendly blog lol) I'd like to think if any of them think the other stinks though, but seriously, isn't that an obstacle just because the girl is okay with it? No really Teresaka, you don't know how much Nejima jerked off in the changing room haha
P.P.S. Also, you bet I thought of whether to make a large image over this episode's image. But nah, this show doesn't deserve that much after all haha

アニメ Aho Girl
Wow, another half-length? They running out of content, running out of production time or running out of manpower? I'm not going to guess because I'm no genius haha
The new shorter episode (#AhoGirl03) talks about the mother, who apparently is making that idiot in the genetics (I don't want to know who the father is haha), is probably as weird of a woman as she is. Talking about torture and being a b*tch, she suspects Sayaka of stealing the only man that idiot would have hopes of marrying in order for the mother to not have to worry for the rest of her life haha. I guess that's reasonable, but man, no panties from Sayaka I guess hehe. On other things, Yo  (oops) that idiot tamed a stray dog in front of the kids OMG, Sayaka literally broke her wallet and her soul in order to thank the guy who made that idiot taste great locally produced banana (god, I pity the sane woman here) (also Satou-san, thanks for the story haha), and disappointed over his results, Akkun gor a real beating. From that idiot after learning from the mother. Well, we don't have to say who wins here, but Akkun's sister saw everything lol
Hard work and determination may come in many forms, but this is the purest.
I need to reconsider my life again lol
P.S. I'm so sorry to not notice that this show only runs half-length. Turns out I'm the idiot haha then again how can I still laugh this much every week?
P.P.S. Okay to be honest I'm not really liking the voice of Akkun (Tomokazu Sugita) even though I know of him. But hey, I hope idiots didn't chose his voice. (oops) On the other hand, Yocchan (Hikasa Youko) voiced the mother perfectly (even though she gave away when she shouts; the voice is real obvious there), and yeah, she has experience on that too haha *wink* Seitokai Yakuindomo

アニメ Tsurezure Children
(Sorry for doing this again, but yeah, this and Aho Girl are shorter series. Who would've known? Their budget running low or are they trying to make it further with sales? I guess we'll never know. Not used to watching shows this short though. Maybe.)
The new episode (#TsurezureChildren03) brings us more romantic confession scenes, so let's talk about it. (I swear it's only three but there's hell a lot to talk about) (Once again I don't remember everyone so pardon the couple references instead of mentioning the names) First we have the Chiaki couple. Wow this one. They do friend like they mean to, they sync so well, they go out so often together the whole class thinks they're going steady, but... they aren't. Hey, someone summed up your show for you, random romance comedy Anime haha. That, but in no seriousness, means they are together now by any means, but hey, they can but hope. I mean, someone crying means it's serious already, right? Talking about crying, someone got rejected again. The Katori "couple" (because I wouldn't say so) is actually just about a senior making a junior happy so she can be by his side that much longer, but this one... I don't feel it. Okay, besides the violence, yes? The third of the couples sure is your stereotypical awkward guy being hero once in a while scenario (which is nothing like me *wink*). The Yamane couple (or until the girl mentioned about the name) sure is awkward, sure sounds like someone returning a favour for the one thing you helped resolved even though it feels like nothing (I mean, I don't live in well-mannered, favour-returning Japan anyway so what do I know?), sure sounds like a dream the guy rather wake up to so be can feel normal again... but yeah, it's not. I like emotional roller coasters like this, even though it's pretty much the one guy who's riding on it lol. Last but not least, remember Takano, the serious girl? The Sugawara couple are up to antics again, this time the guy willingly helps her out in cleaning even though he has club activities in his upcoming schedule. Besides the obvious misunderstanding of cleaning compared to cleaning up relationship gaps, this also has a couple of word puns if I didn't hear wrongly. Anyways, it's fun to see how this goes in the future (please make these couples get together somehow), and I'll be looking forward to that.
First time seeing Niconama comments in the background of a fugly face video lol
P.S. Haha I said she gave zero f***s when she walks away and then I was wrong. The urge for violence in an Anime is so... compelling. Ask Anime Aho Girl's "Akkun" for details.
P.P.S. In all seriousness, the only thing I've learnt from this show is that if you want a chance of success in relationships you have to do it in person. Sorry, whoever the two girls I confessed to through online messaging. I really am "a useless man". (<- #だめな男)

アニメ Gamers!
Wow, TWO plot twists? You don't have to be this good, Anime. Now I HAVE to watch the next episode to find out more.
The new episode (#Gamers02) of this series is continuing to excel at what it presents best, and I'm surprised. Coming back from being rejected into the game club, Tendou decides to ask again only to be done for once more, but then this time with public impact. Of course we cannot forget our other main guy of the episode Tasuku, and that he has a past. Quite a big one, in fact. I know revealing everything at once may be a throw off by now, but hey, he was a geek just like Amano too. Well, just that he doesn't sound gay and took action to make himself popular with the others after noticing that playing alone is boring. Well, "get a life", they say. "Make effort to get friends to play with", they say. I like how this show aims properly at all the stereotypes on the first cliffhanger scene between Amano and Tasuku (or Uehara if you like, but to me "Uehara-kun" sounds super gay lol) (yes I know of the feminine lingo) such that you get to hear everything bombared in your ear but at the same time be masked with comedy such that it won't blow up your mind in all seriousness. That's great and all, but the focus may not be that, because we covered that somehow last week. So yeah, the episode took another effort at targeting Tasuku's past by bringing his super cute girlfriend, and that they have noticed each other since middle school, when they were both nerds. It's good to see Tasuku get back in the game again *wink*, but then will that be related to the Gamer Club? Now that Tendou just wants to ask Amano out, but not to join the club? Hey, if I've hooked you in just as how I got hooked on this not Sword Art Online show, then you should join. I'm not going to be a super cute girl to egg you on though haha
Yeah, you bet that's a stalker haha
Or else why would pretty girls appear in game centers?
P.S. I'll not show the love-struck face of Tendou-san (because I'm not a manboy and am totally gender straight), but if that's a reason to watch romance Anime, I'M IN! *laughs* But really, I'm liking how not everyone should be the main focus of every episode, ie. there are several main characters. Boy, cant wait to see what's next now she's triple rejected lol
P.P.S. In terms of theme songs, I'm more inclined to give the Anison opening theme song than the... I don't know why it's so bad ending theme. Really, who writes these songs? KOTOKO-san, I feel bad for you writing the lyrics because I'm not going to like it

漫画 Tsurezure Children
YEP! Even though I'm only three episodes in for the Anime, I've decided I'm going to love this story as much as how... everyone likes each other in the story haha. Then again, it was a decision. This is also the first e-book I've purchased, and considering this is volume 1 (licensed by Kobunsha itself) I'm reading and I'll only talk about the first eight chapters because the next one is spoiler... yeah. The first eight chapters are firstly, faithfully followed by the Anime, which makes of original content being represented at its finest, without much distraction or filler content which Anime is famous of. Then again, the comedy and pitches are as good as the Anime has done, spanning from the various parts of the first few episodes I've watched so far. This means I've gone statgazing, runninig in the rain, joking around about going out, saved a girl from a molester, kissed a smoker, and waited every day for that girl to confess once again. *laughs* All in all, the manga is real and I thank the Anime again for religiously producing the original work, making this my favourite this season already. And with the manga, I may, in the future, continue on this path to talk about it, this time, without the help of online scans. I know this is going to be worth it!
<no image thumbnail because of copyright, and I'm going to respect that>
P.S. Damn they destroyed the "senpai-koukai-understand?" joke from the latest episode. Yeah, licensing manga is a b*tch. They like to rephrase everything so it doesn't feel like an original work lol
P.P.S. I'm really pleased about the silhouettes at the front of each chapter to symbolise an obvious pose or trait of one of the people involved in the story itself. For example, with Yamane (that dork who saved Chiyo from a molester) the silhouette is his iconic googly eyes hehe

漫画 A Channel
Haha the new chapter (97) talks about Tanabata, ie. 7th July, or in easier terms if you live on the other side of the planet than me, Eastern Lover's Day. Not to be confused with the one and only Valentine's Day, this one is also similar but it's... well in short it's about a couple getting together, drawn by the clouds in the sky to meet on a "bird bridge", even though I have no idea what species that is lol. (Wow I suck at culture) Anyways, the girls do some wishes (nothing to do with love unsurprisingly), well more than some because you can always have more, but I guess it's just another story to show how differently unique the girls are in general haha Run-chan
Serious Tooru is cool. Not going to spoil what she wrote though hehe

漫画 Dagashi Kashi
The latest chapter (68) talks about smoking. Yeah right you thought it was too, right? Haha if you did go kill yourself lol. Hotaru tries to be mature once again, only to be just issuing a trivia challenge yet again to Kokonotsu about his knowledge on the dagashi Milk Caramel. I mean, the Endou "sisters" are right - who gives a sh*t if there's a flavour which is a nickname of you? Okay, I'm not being matured enough here
No, that is MOST DEFINITELY NOT tobacco.
I mean, the last time I see an Anime character smoke is..


音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
(*mouse over images represent releases I did get to review)
This week... come on, you know about he review. The review! You mean, you haven't listened to Toyosaki Aki's best album yet?? Oh, you busy listening to G-FREAK FACTORY's new single which I haven't gotten my hands on yet? Then again, I got something else. vivid undress' latest mini-album got into review despite it being a store-only release, and honestly? I think they have potential. Not much is hitting me, but I'm giving another song, so that's a good start.

On other news, you'd be glad to know I'm going to be reviewing not one, not two, but three singles next week. Mostly nostalgia trip because of TrySail's latest live video release (none from ClariS though) (and Aki-chan's live I've heard like, everything), and hey, it's Uesaka Sumire's new single!! No, I don't care about her recent death threat case, I said already. But yeah, that is going to be one awkward review. I'm rehearsing on what I should type even as I type now lol. So yeah, stay tuned for those next week. I need to finish these before school starts otherwise I won't have time for this haha

On other news, VELTPUNCH released a new live-only single (now you see why?) during their latest live which I cannot attend (dammit!) and I ended up brainwashing their songs on Apple Music, Yuuki Aoi is returning for a major label solo music career which also means she has a staff Twitter where she can openly flirt with Ayachi now haha I mean you don't need examples they are everywhere. negoto is coming out with a new single soon, and ClariS... let's just say they did "show face", as our lingo would say. Not totally though, but I'll take that.

*silence*

I'll take that, I guess.
This, and that part where the two sing in unison without music. That, is all I have waited for. Maybe.

On other other things, I don't really care if they are releasing a photobook with those masks on. Remember what Klassic Note is for? Anticipation of the truth only to be disappointed with reality haha



This is it then. Now that I have dug up the stuff about ClariS I was thinking about at the start of the week, I may be think about it now again. I need to calm myself down already. Cya guys then, and until next time... I'm counting down. To the end of my freedom. And yeah, I did think about APoL, trust me.