Sunday 1 October 2017

The Entertainment News 2017 Edition Issue #40

Can I not promise new stuff on this blog until I finish ALL the assignments I need to clear by the semester?

Thanks. This will make my term break easier. Not that I've not prepared more stuff to write here for KN10YEARS though. I just don't have the mood to do it. Refer to the recently posted one for quality, and the last time I mentioned about it for timing. Man, if this was in school I would have missed deadlines many times already lol


アニメ Gamers!
Well well. What a way to end the series. I mean, I may have been led to believe that it ended with a filler episode where I might have been watching filler episodes for half this series? Thanks, Anime.
The final episode (#Gamers12) discusses in general about gaming, provided some stupid intro that is totally irrelevant (really I don't care about secondary characters at this point) (I thought it was supposed to be something though), and did it in a context of a fanservice filled hot springs trip. If you only remembered the girls in censored nude mode I won't blame you, and if you're the type otherwise I'm sorry the Anime didn't undress Uehara and Amano for you girls, sorry. *laughs* That aside, we can discuss about Aguri's argument about games being less useful and super expensive in today's context, and the others trying to defend it as much as possible. Because I know of a specific gaming YouTube channel which has discussed on issues like this, I know that video games ever since they surfaced have always been this expensive, and splitting into DLCs is no longer anything uncommon. People do feel like they have been slowly more ripped off their money than before, with examples of DLCs just being swimsuits for 2D characters (lol) to things like cutting down the content of each DLC compared to their previous instalment (I'm talking about you, The Sims 4) in the series. Though to be honest spending money in games is really not justified for there are many ways to enjoy yourself with the lines of gaming psychology and is cheaper than just buying a game, getting a console/PC to play it, paying for the electricity bills to run those processor cores (CPU and GPU, we call them) and then hoping that you have a good time with it even if the game is hard, bad, boring or even stressful in some cases. All in all, as Keita (and probably Anime production lol) mentioned, many a times it's because of something that you enjoyed. It's like going bowling, from Aguri's example. If you went bowling and had a good time with say, a friend (link this to multiplayer gameplay), ordered a drink at the bar, scored say, 300 points (haha) at the one game you paid for, would you say whatever you paid can be justified because you had a good time? Is this as justified as when you buy an expensive game, spent... 70 hours playing it since you stared, enjoyed the extra story-based DLC, and played with new friends over the Internet? With this show, I hope whoever watches this and doesn't know anything about gaming may one day, understand how complicated it is to... judge the relationships of these five idiots haha
P.S. Since I mentioned about that stupid intro with Keiichi - the guy who joined the Game Club instead of Amano, I'll get a better image. No worries. No nudity, I promise.
Okay since I didn't mention it above, yeah.
Gender preferences also influence how DLCs are sold haha
P.P.S. HEY THAT IDIOT SHOW IS OVER SO I CAN SAY THE WORD WHEREVER I WANT DON'T THINK I FORGOT *wink*

アニメ Bungou Stray Dogs
And that is TWO glasses in a day. Good job, Kunikida-san haha
The special episode (#BungouStrayDogs25) actually indirectly answered that one question I'm sure they have asked in the series, and that answer is our main character here. In this story, Kunikida exhibits once again his ideals on progression of his life, and whatever is around him. And I think I did say this before, with one being perfect any external factors will not be in the way of your success. The episode also shows typical style of this story of showing how well thought out the events and their consequences are such that the villains seem to have a upper hand but it's not as good as the main guys. Hey if you missed the series here's another reason to watch it - Kotobuki Minako. Yes, the also main girl of this episode Aya is voiced by none other than the voice actress infamous (argubly, I would add) for h er accented voices. So yeah, she sounds great though, to be honest. But yeah, she's a kid. Not that she has growing disorder or anything as an adult haha. Anyways, this show is so much reminiscent of the awesomeness I've probably expressed for 25 weeks lol, and I'm glad I got a taste of this again. It's even aired at my local TV broadcaster. Goes to show how popular this series is already.
(No images because it's watermarked. Oops.)
P.S. In other news, the movie is due next year April so that sucks for once again I have to wait until the movie comes out not in cinemas in order for me to be able to watch this... movie original written story? Oh, then I'm okay haha


アニメ Fall 2017 Anime Preview
And as for new Anime next season, (other than "Sangatsu no Lion", duh) I've settled with (for now, as usual) "Just Because", another high school romance Anime on the final years because why not, "Blend.S" for maybe if I think it's like WORKING!! but just features plenty of Anime stereotype girls because if it's anything else I'll leave, and maybe "Houseki no Kuni" as I saw the trailer and my jaw dropped. Also, when there's Komatsu Mikako must give a chance and take a look. Remember I probably mentioned about Taboo Tattoo here? That's also because of her. Oh also, Kayanon. Can never get enough. Yeah this show has more female protagonists go live with it haha. As for the other shows? You can go find out yourself on Random Curiosity - still my best source of Anime review material since 2008.


漫画 MANGA
Please forgive for I didn't have much time to, you know, fulfil my promise last week. I'll do it soon anyways, so be sure to check her again next week. *sigh*


音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week brings us a couple of releases that at this point, I'm not satisfied with. KANA-BOON's new album review has been extended because I cannot accept the topic song somehow and the rest of the album isn't impressive. THE ORAL CIGARETTES' new single brings us back familiar melodies (black, in particular) and it makes of a great Anime Ajin movie theme song, but... in my list maybe not so much. I'll still give the topic song though as it's the only thing worth giving now. Familiar tunes, I mean.

Other than newest songs, I'm giving one of the character songs in that Alternative Girls game I've been playing in Japanese for a year already, and also I got to review after 2 months (refer to latest KN10YEARS post) Ryokuoshakai's 2nd mini-album and it's not that bad at all. The improvement of their style makes me "want" to give a new song, and maybe next time I'll give more. I see the potential in them, to be very honest. So yeah, that's it for giving songs this week.

Recently I got to a couple of live festival footage, so that'll help in finding new songs but as of now, not really. The new season of Anime "Sangatsu no Lion" is coming up well with the new trailer revealing the theme songs, Touyama Nao's new self-written song is nothing short of a fantastic piece unfortunately (that's me rejecting her album twice btw), Yoru no Honki Dance's new music video for their upcoming album is okay I guess, and SCANDAL's new digital single features them in animation to promote snacks. Wow. Just wow. I want a real life music video done in the exact same way though hehe

(*Sorry about the lack of overlay album art hehe now I got the time...)


This is it then. Cya guys next time, and even though I have no agenda as of tomorrow, I've got plenty of schoolwork to do, and maybe a trip to the school maybe necessary if I have to do my final year project and discussion and stuff. You know, typical university student life, as they say. Just, no breaks though unlike the other three years that passed lol

Bye. See you!~ *Katori blinks*

[P.S. I can't believe I told myself to do APoL as my life novel to not notice that how much sh*t life will be in the future (work, I mean) that I won't even want to write this at all? Well, we shall see.]