Sunday 22 October 2017

The Entertainment News 2017 Edition Issue #43

Well, at least two loads are off. No, I'm not referring to my trip to the toilet. Then again, it's not enough. There will be more very soon. No, I'm not referring to my trip to the toilet.

*laughs*

Let's start.


アニメ Just Because!
Okay, so is it just me or did I not get that some of the main characters may be masochist?? *laughs*
The new episode (#JustBecause03) talks about the future. You know, that part where you have to leave high school and do entrance exams and think about your future? Yeah, we're past the paper writing of options or whatever already, but still. Talking about it still becomes a topic for this episode apparently. Komiya - the girl from the to-be-disbanded Photography Club - finds Izumi - the guy who is transfer and is in one of the shots to be potentially sent for competition to save the club - and wants to get his approval. I mean, he has no motivation to agree to anything though, so she's on bad luck. On the other hand, she wants to stalk help Izumi so she gets a chance of approval. Why he let her have his LINE number, I don't know. Talking about LINE, Natsume is also on it. Worrying of not getting any reply on whatever embarrassing incident in the past from Izumi, she gets frustrated. Whatever, man. He's got nothing on her. Well, I may be wrong, but she's got a dog haha. Which brings us to the somewhat more biased focus of this episode, Souma and Morikawa. Souma, for starters, has to overcome his fear of pets despite his desperation (for real, as of the start of this series) for wanting to meet her, I guess? Man, I know. Feels like me totally. Which kind of explains why I never got to any of the girls I like. The pets are great turn-offs haha. On the other hand, Morikawa has been dug by her friend on love stuff, and she seems... uninterested, un-invested (because she didn't have a crush on anyone anyway despite not being the case for the friend Yoriko) and maybe just unoccupied for such stuff, seeing her large family and her wanting to take care of it than do things like, you know, go hang out with classmates in the aquarium. I'm just saying. All the drama is heating up, and it might be going somewhere for all we know. But for three episodes? It doesn't say anything. I'll still watch though because I'm interested to see where this goes, even though I'm also worried about it being a drama disaster like some other show haha looking at you, Glasslip.
Me when I embarrass myself in front of the person I like lol
P.S. Again, if I didn't mention it here because I did in Random Curiosity, it's not because this show is sponsored that we cannot talk about LINE and Canon, okay? To the general audience who doesn't give two damns, it just represents a messaging service and a DSLR for use in the Photography Club. Nothing else. If it instinctively makes you want to consume any of the products IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT haha
P.P.S. Just because (oops) (lol) I don't want to choose that image to do as thumbnail, if you notice the guys walking on the path before they see the train over them it looks like they are moving faster then the map itself, also known as "animation skiing" as coined by me haha. But seriously, get your act together. Each episode is only 20 minutes.

アニメ Houseki no Kuni
PHOS MVP!!! I mean, if you need explanations I've got none. I just know there are as many reasons I can give the amount of cut-in footage of that snail haha
Okay, maybe I was mistaken too, but the new episode (#HousekiNoKuni03) brings us... a snail as main? No, turns out it's not Phos after all haha. Remember how we can piece it together by picking up the pieces? You know, the shell they didn't give a damn about? So yeah, the snail is just a snail. For piecing Phos together, apparently only Dia cared about bringing it back (I shall use it since gender is not a factor in this story) but I'm surprised how long it took - even for myself - to notice that we can just piece it back together, just as we were told from the start. Remember: everyone just didn't care to do anything. But if it's Dia then someone would care for her. Which is why with the effort of the group they managed to get it back (lol) which will then lead to the realisation that.... Cinnabar is also duped okay? It's not only me. Funny thing is that she's (oops) probably the only one who doesn't know of that reality now that Phos is pieced back together lol. Yeah, all episode long to know of the truth. I truly, am as dumb as everyone who didn't care about Phos. Maybe I should be as caring as Dia someday.
Final verdict: With Dia this bright you CANNOT not watch this show!! xD
P.S. The ending theme is irritating. Seriously impeding my ability to write this haha
P.P.S. First episode of any Anime with Kayanon as focus as far as I watched Anime for a decade (Phew!), and first episode of confusion. No really, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei has nothing on this episode lol

アニメ Blend S
Man, this show is constantly picking on people who watch Anime late at night. Well, not like I'm one of them I just wake up early to watch the next morning hehe
Okay, this new episode (#BlendS03) talks about... pretty much everything we shouldn't be mentioning here - rated content. Well, if you don't know doujinshi let's briefly talk about it. Doujinshi typically refers to (not definition btw) indie content produced by Anime-based creators to be showcased by non-mainstream labels, also typically contains a lot of rated content, since... you know. With these kind of things hardly making public, only the otaku of otaku will know of them. (By the way, I know of Ishimiso and Kurosawa pict) (research at your own risk, not posting links here) Still, it appears it was from a female customer (which likely will be the staff here if she keeps forgetting her stuff haha) (yeah the episode ending gave it away), but the process of doing it was kind of awkward, I guess. Kudos to Maika being the too-pure-pure-girl (*wink* Kannagi) of this show because it's great seeing her keep her distance from the book, and of course her usual sadistic actions pique in the interest of many, including the staff and me haha. Anyways, a lovely episode to watch especially the front part with just the manager and Maika (hey no romance but that doesn't mean we can't do laps haha), and yeah the jokes are as usual amusing, if not funny. I'm still glad I picked up this show because I'm enjoying it thus far. Adult jokes aside, I think this will be great comedy to watch, and I hope for more... cleaner jokes in the future haha this can't get worse than Seitokai Yakuindomo
#WhereGotTime to go outing on Sunday 8.30am?
The manager obviously forgot Mahou Shoujo Frill haha
P.S. I mean, I don't want to show the image, but yeah, the not-KFC guy? How much is Maika into fast food btw? I feel bad for her getting bored of her traditional culture because me too hehe

アニメ Sangatsu no Lion
The new episode (#3Lion24) brings us back familiar characters and of course, development on the latest title match, as mentioned before. Souya obviously won again with unexpected foresight (I call that an expert; my tears came out), leaving his repeated opponent in the dust, the fourth time round. He kicked the wall before he left in a hurry (send him the bill for the damages, Chairman), but more than that, he left a lot of feelings for everyone. With this episode, we also welcome back a couple more characters, including Gotou (the guy who punched Kiriyama in the face over his sister) and... the sister. I don't remember the name. I hated her that much to not remember it haha. Anyways, we get some insight into Gotou's life once again, so apparently the wife is unwell and he's with another girl. I mean, sounds like a day of his life, so I wouldn't worry too much. And you too, Kiriyama. I know it's your sister but she's a b*tch so just leave her alone already. (Haha can't believe I said it again) Other than that, Kiriyama is not fighting against his irritating big-sized friend again (again, too irritating to remember the name, but I'm sure I'll recall), Shimada is still down after his fight with Souya, and we still don't have the Kawamoto sisters. I hate you, production. This bait better some next week or else I'll beat you up like what Gotou did to Kiriyama in the flashback haha
Me when my friend who sucks at exams blames me for the bell curve lol


漫画 Dagashi Kashi
The new chapter (85) talks about the plot for once. Yeah, it's about Kokonotsu. Yeah, it's about him taking over the shop. Yeah, it's about that irritating girl named Hotaru- oh it's not? Well, why not try making things disappear with a dagashi? We sure hope so, but of course nothing is going to happen to change the status quo that is now. Still, must be just random, but it sure will make of a fun thing to do for the kids, especially them girls.
No, he was not looking at a ghost.


音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
How many songs did I give this week... None? That was last week? Oops. Well, I still continued on the streak that is Shishido Kavka and listened to her latest album from this year and gave another song. I also took the liberty to give another chance "a flood of circle" (in case you think the band name is weird) (apparently 10 years on already) and their new song, so I'll listen to the album maybe next week. They're on Apple Music anyway hehe. Then... I guess there's none? I'm sorry; school got in the way.

Man, do I miss those times of giving songs. And yeah, as the 10th anniversary draws near (#KN10YEARS) I need to come up with something. To credit the many songs that have lived, and have made me live on. It's not easy when there's like, (up to) 2000 songs (by the end of the year, hopefully) at my disposal. Haha no I was not going to dispose them btw



Well, this is it then. I've got a Surface Pro 4 to fix and this thing has been on my nerves since I submitted by assignment yesterday. Gotta get the update done (long story short it has been terrible) by tonight but seeing as things are I've come a long way lol. Cya guys next week then, and until next time... Keep listening to new songs, people. This is apparently one of the few ways I'm keeping an open mind.