Sunday 25 February 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #8

You know what's best about Sundays? I don't do any schoolwork. Nothing. What about other days, you say? Well... it's definitely more than how much I do today haha

Okay, school is sad. Entertainment is not. Not even my mom can stop me enjoying whatever is in front of a monitor. Let's begin. *laughs*



アニメ Dagashi Kashi 2
Unlike many other Anime girls I know this Hajime will get beat up by me every time she says something that represents her laziness haha I know she resembles me *sob*
The new episode (#DagashiKashiS207) brings us another #finally in this Anime series the production has teased since the beginning: The slacker and homeless of a failure Owari Hajime. (I mean, her name totally suggests that in case you don't know it means 'beginning (of) end' lol) To say there's anything we can talk about her positively will be an overstatement. She literally has nothing much we can talk about lol. God, I'm so going to relate her to myself very soon. Well, the upside is I'm not living alone on rent, so that's good news maybe. Still, Hajime-san chose to get kicked out of the vibrant staff community that is in the convenience store and settle for the shop? I mean, she just wants to tide through life I guess, and considering she is at her last resort, Kokonotsu kindly takes her in. Problem only comes when it's not only between them that this new hire is in the shop, as Sayashi becomes the first to be surprised at this announcement that Kokonotsu is... oh well, I don't know how to describe haha. Well, you know. *laughs* Anyways, it'll be good to see what will happen between these people considering Hajime has no knowledge of dagashi (okay I'll say she knows Art), and maybe having someone other than the Endou siblings to open their minds on may be good once in a while. I mean, if you're not sick of the main cast I am NO I AM NOT DO YOU NOT HEAR HOW CUTE SAYASHI IS AT THE END??? lol
Now I wonder if the original author Kotoyama-sensei drew this on the manga lol
P.S. I assume the "-su" syllable on Hajime's speech is supposedly of a particular accent but I can't figure out who... I feel bad for the show once again though as it still deserves the full length episode treatment just so we can get to know more of her before other people come in.

アニメ Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
THE MOTHER??? WE GONNA GET THE (REAL) SKILLED TEASER ON BOARD NOW?? Oh we don't get to see her face oh well haha
God, I love those Nishikata Takagi-san thoughts haha they are the best. Okay, the new episode (#TakagiSan07) really takes a lot of things to a new level, and I like. The show. *laughs* Okay, the episode. There may be too many things I can touch on (literally), so I'll try to sum things up. Firstly, Nishikata buys the new volume of "100% Unrequited Love" (yes I'm making this big to shame that one guy) which is literally them but reversed roles lol, and Takagi-san manages to catch him buying it once again. I mean, just guessing makes it easy to even assume - as a friend - that he is buying such a thing, so why bother to bet? Man, he's just dumb. Then, there's the punishment which I wouldn't call otherwise, but yeah Nishikata get to shop with the girl for a swimsuit. Of course that other couple must appear to make things worse (only for Nishikata apparently), and I think we all had a blast imagining Takagi-san naked. (And if you did, I'm calling the cops you pedophile lol) Then, there's the all anticipated summer part of the series, which of course, is wonderfully represented by the secondary team of cast. (Again, if you expected anything else I'm calling the cops) Lastly, Nishikata once again stupidly invites Takagi-san to his house to do homework, with just a simple bait of letting him copy her homework. Of course Takagi-san is smart enough to only bring the work she's done that does not matter, and just enjoy her time at his house. I mean, she's the only one that's enjoying all of this all of us are sweating if I'm not the only one doing so haha. One last thing: I honestly think the new ending theme song does not suit the series. And yes, I am a fan of Chatmonchy and I've heard this before.
#Nishikata3me Someday I want to do this too you lucky bastard haha
P.S. TIL Manga "Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san" was not about Takagi-san's mother, but her child. Oops. Be sure to check out the other serialisations related to the show too. Man, the author is creating a vibrant world with just two people
P.P.S. "What type of swimsuit do you like?" I prefer the ones with the laces- Wait, she not asking me? Damn. "How did it come to this?" Because you're dumb? *laughs*
[Omake: I feel embarrassed somehow to say this but I did kind of trick a girl into doing revision at my place hehe so yeah Nishikata you lose MUAHAHAHAHA (maybe I'll talk about it at the end of this post I don't know)]
  • Do not freak out at the sight of your nemesis (lol)
  • Do either be a straight guy or be a straight out liar; Do not be both
  • Do not say yes to everything without listening to others
  • Do not agree to anything sudden especially if you have a schedule to follow
  • Do not find stupid excuses unless you want to otherwise get intimate with someone
  • Do your own homework (lol) and do not resort to copying others (lol) even if you have to (lolol)


アニメ Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Wait so the one girl likes salmon that much she looks straight in the face at Eiko and drags Tama-chan away? Can someone explain what level is that on?? lol okay I get it
Okay besides the fact that we may be seeing an episode in Anime history about nudist beaches lol, the new episode (#SlowStart08) encourages us to meet friends, talk to others, and buy swimsuits while we're at it haha. There, I summarised it. Even hidden-behind-Eiko-to-try-out-swimsuits Kamuri would be proud haha man I didn't notice that tbh. Okay, the episode. There's so much to talk about I don't even know where to do it properly anymore haha. Firstly, Hana-chan's got homeroom duties to do. She forgets, reaches school late to do it, and her partner Takahashi kindly finishes it for her. Honestly saying I'll just return the favour by doing all the duties after school, but hey, I guess Hana-chan is not that enthusiastic. Then, the friends kindly (this word is so overused) introduce her to the classmates in the room. And yeah the teacher is right: There is no need to know everyone in class, considering the two friends who do naturally know all of them and you're the shy person. Still, it's good to know. (Also, add in those newbie seiyuus!! lol) Not forgetting Hiroe-san who recently got interested in the packed lunches from Shion lol, the main girls go out to shop for swimsuits. Beach episode warning, everyone. Just, not the nude kind haha. Anyways, the jokes in this show are stellar (which explains why I have to be the straight guy for each and every one of them) and I can't help but think of the demographic of the audience in this show because it's literally a bunch of guys watching this show meant for girls haha hey whatever fits man tight underwear also count hehe
Hover/Tap if you want to know what makes Tama-chan cry
HAHA BOOBS (no, no GIF) (thanks CSS)
P.S. Never thought I'd ask myself this question but are English names easier to remember or Japanese family names? Hmm... sorry Hana I'm trampling on you once again haha SOMEONE GIVE SOME LOVE TO HANA-CHAN!!
P.P.S. I'll say it once, and I'll say it again - HANNEN HIROE FOR BEST GIRL!! haha I can't take schoolgirls at my age anymore sorry
[PLEASE MAKE ME STOP THE DESIRE TO DO GIFS THERE'S WAY TOO MANY ON THIS]

漫画 Dagashi Kashi
The new chapters (113-115) (And I'm sorry for missing the first one because it belonged to last week) continues on the recent Anime episodes which are... far from boring to say the least. Owari Hajime became the new part-time worker for the dagashi shop transiting quickly from the convenience store opposite the road, and of course, that surprises Saya-chan. Apart from the extras the Anime put in from Kokonotsu thinking of a part-time hire in the room instead of coming from outside the house to the over-exaggerated faces of Kokonotsu (this is a first btw), everything is as per se in the animation. Can't wait to see what happens next though, although from what I see here we will need Hotaru-chan to come back REAL soon or otherwise we'll just forget about her and move on lol please don't I know Sayashi may be best girl but- (lol)
FOUND IT HAHA

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week is a rather quiet week, but then again I think you can guess what excuse I'll give for not finding more new songs every month anyway haha. I've gained some interest in Awesome City Club (yes it's a name, and they released a best album only three years after debut; as a measure average is five) following Friends last week so I may need some time to give a couple more songs sometime by the end of the month hopefully. I've get finalised my review for SCANDAL's latest album but going how their style goes I might as well give up haha. Lastly, I think I'm going to give one of Fujifabric's latest song form last year because it's uniquely weird in melody and overall feel, and it's somehow getting me addicted for some reason. It may be perfect representation for my state now though, so that's good. *laughs*

I've yet to hear from SpecialThanks yet so I'll get to that by the end of the month, maybe tomorrow because it's going to be hectic real soon. Next week didn't bring any prominent releases so I better conclude the ones I'm in review now then.



This is it then. It's kind of late and I need an excuse to do this shorter every week. Man, I'm getting lazy. Then again, I can't wait to end school life soon. Well, mainly that project actually. There's two quizzes this week too, so... (Audience whispers) Oh, that incident? (refer to Takagi-san Omake above) Sure. In a nutshell, we arranged to meet for revision before exams (she initiated it, she bold girl) (she knew my results aren't good anyway so she said why not study together) twice at the nearby community center where there are seats but I intentionally led her to start later in the morning on the second and since it's near my place and the center is full by the time we want to start near noon... you can guess what happened then. My mom came home early so we aren't the only two who can keep this secret anymore GODDAMMIT MOM!! *laughs* Cya guys then, and until next time... I wish this world is full of girls who take initiative because they want company. Hey, she may have a partner but I can always use some productive company hehe thanks Kristie (oops)

[P.S. How's the CSS? I'm still in learning but this is just a small touch which will prove fun when I want to spice up the website for those who took notice really]