Sunday 4 February 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #5

I'm trying real hard to forget the school life and trying to do this with a happy face. It has not been easy.

Damn, final year projects are hard. Especially when you have to write the report all by yourself. Yeah, never done that before alone tbh. Oh you guys have? Man, I suck. (Yeah I just wanted to remind myself that. Okay, let's get to it)




アニメ Sangatsu no Lion (last week)
I mean, if this Anime concludes on telling us what Souya Meijin is, I'll be satisfied. That's all. (Yes, I used "what")
Last week's episode (#3Lion37) (don't blame me already please) continues on the match with Kiriyama with the master Souya Meijin (I mean, his name is the word), and I'm not disappointed. After the match, it seems like the show wants to shine some light to what we will see from Souya himself, which is less than speechless but more of admiring in intelligence, I believe. But hey, when he speaks, he knows. That's good enough. To say that they have some rapport to an extent may be an overstatement, but I liked this episode because it seems like Souya knows everything. From playing shougi to doing everything in order in case of an emergency train down service, he's doing it without even flinching. And that must be impressive, coming from an experienced player who probably done this a couple of times and probably saw others deal with the situation maybe. Still, his calmness makes me feel at ease for some reason. And for Kiriyama? He can't get enough. To see the difference for ourselves now is amazing, to be honest.
<No comment>
P.S. Haha did you expect the next episode preview to be total silence? I hoped so lol like it's just the music? *laughs*
P.P.S. When they were at the train station Souya literally looked like those mission objective arrows in a video game lol wherever he stares is the next best solution haha

アニメ Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Why is Nishikata acting like every Anime guy's dreams? lol
Man, this show is a lot of surprises, just like... okay no I don't think so it's just Nishikata that is dumb anyway haha. The new episode (#TakagiSan04) gives us more on the insights of Nishikata's empty brain matter lol, and that just means we get to see more stupid stuff happening haha. He has to clean up the science room himself due to making too much noise in class (lol the consequences on him) (he never thought that far ahead hasn't he), but Takagi-san just chose to appear to play with him. Hey, by now we should be like their classmates and all know that they are (trying to be) a thing already, but guess who's the only dork who is still in the dark? Anyways, that is that. I mean, Takagi-san even went as far as to know what TV show he watched last night, isn't it? Given that knowledge is it still wise to even give in to whatever Takagi-san wants? Even if it's him? Haha, okay no "shipteasing" already. On the other hand, we see more interactions between this couple and others, and that's a good thing. Well, it just goes to show the author wants to show their antics had some effect on the surroundings, even if it means deceiving Yukari on them already finding out the trio are tailing them. Still, I would love to see how this goes, because the title of this show didn't say Nishikata is the only victim. Hehe I'm smiling just at the thought of it
This girl looks like she got r*ped and could not tell anyone else lol
P.S. WTF lol when Nishikata tries to act cool it's not btw haha "I can use this!" lolol
P.P.S. YES I LOVE the dubbing segments it gets me every time!! I now believe the girls are voiced by the producers of this show themselves haha
[Oh come on you know this was coming]
からかい回避
(banter evasion)
  • Do not take bets with the hopes of winning
  • In scissors-paper-stone, if someone gives off his/her answer first and you fall for it, do not ask to play again because you'll just lose subsequently
  • Again, do not suggest something to win on when you've just accomplished that feat
  • Do not assume someone would do anything embarrassing unless they have some backup ie. Takagi wouldn't cheat dear Nishikata
  • DO NOT use anything taught in television drama, including Anime
  • Do not try to play tease when you do not feel well. Also, stay at home
  • "Can I even say this? Do not be too kind and help push someone else's bicycle lol"

アニメ Dagashi Kashi 2
I don't know what that means, but I'll let you figure out yourself. Damn you, Anime!!
The new episode (#DagashiKashiS204) gives us no theme songs for some reason. Well, it's because they want to extend the story a bit. Feels like Hotaru is going to leave us, but I mean if you saw the next episode preview that is clearly not the case. Then why? Kokonotsu got an invite from the Endou siblings to join them at the fireworks festival, and he was to pass the message to Hotaru. Missing the last (on time) bus, they had to cycle there. Well, Hotaru on Kokonotsu's bike, to be specific. Then again, many seem to insinuate stuff as much as Kokonotsu would have as he's just a little boy (lol), but hey, can't help but think so too, yes? Of course I don't think so after a while, because this is just good transition to bring in the new characters, for example. So I'll be looking forward to that. Also, the point they make this episode so... interpretive is a little irritating considering this is a comedy show.
Now you WISH you were behind Hotaru right now haha

アニメ Slow Start
"I forgot to put on my skirt" Wow, what an entrance, Kamuri-chan. You blew my mind straight off haha
"Mahou Shoujo" For once I thought this show was that one but it's miko girls? lol Anyways the new episode (#SlowStart05) never stops to give us more jokes such that I can't fill this paragraph with it, but let's get to it, yes? Despite Kamuri's fears of seeing another Eiko about town, it just appears to be a new character, and if it's no surprise to you, it's Eiko's sister Mickey. (It's Miki lol) Admist all the suspicions of the person, and with evidence backed up in photos of Eiko in middle school courtesy of Tama-chan, the girls still thought a double of Eiko might appear in town. And guess what? The sister is even more of a troll. Trying to fake her sister for that one moment and being a "keen learner", she is nothing like her elder sister at all tbh. Add in some stuff from not wearing skirts and the teacher (lol), you get more slice-of-life action. I liked this episode really, despite the emotional moment at the end maybe. No seriously, how is not wearing a skirt a pitch for this show? They don't know guys like me are watching this show- Oh they don't care? Oh well haha
That's so many wrong things in one image I'll leave you to recall haha
P.S. "So it's okay to not wear skirts?" Haha that's a question girls ask themselves every day? THE WORLD NEEDS TO GET AWOKE lol
P.P.S. "But you seem to have gone further away from the meaning of 'convenience'" BOOM SHION GOTCHA HIROE

[Bear in mind the following review below is done separately with respect to the one above]
アニメ Sangatsu no Lion
Man how did that silent intro perfectly describe what happened last episode? lol
The new episode (#3Lion38) brings me tears in many ways than other. Firstly, Souya Meijin. (It's not his real name btw in case you haven't noticed; "Meijin" is just a term for shougi master) So yeah, as the Chairman said literally, he can't hear. (I had to pause a moment there to consider how direct was that statement) So yeah, now it all makes sense - all the cover everyone has been doing for the one deaf guy. The Chairman is there to deal with the media, only people who play with him will know about it during the after-match review, and that's pretty much it. And he's gotten used to it, Souya. I guess that's a bad thing, but considering this is what you get after exchanging your whole life of career on it, I would say that is as glad as is as sad of a reality you can get. Hey, I'd rather be famous and deaf, you know. Secondly, Kawamoto sisters. I mean, it's probably better as a sales pitch and above being a whole lot to just lighten things up, but maybe I'll... get my mom to try that out someday? Haha I know I can't cook. Lastly, Nikaidou. Glad to see him back, brings a tear in my eye which is of happiness than sadness, and hell yeah did he make a comeback. Hey, guess what? If you lie in the hospital long enough you'll think of something legendary lol. All in all, fantastic episode of truths, fun and some awesome news all around. Hey, can't wait to see what happens next. I don't think it'll involve Souya anymore, so... RIP? (Oh it's only his ears?) (Oh he can read this?? Oops)
When your elder goes on and on on the phone until you feel old yourself lol
P.S. For once I thought that part of the episode was Anime Koufuku Graffitti lol even the eating faces are familiar lol thanks Shaft
P.P.S. Man you should've seen that smile on Nikaidou's face. Can't say I didn't miss it even though he's such a friend prick haha
(Once again if I haven't mentioned it here, among all the senses I would like to lose, I'd rather be a mute. Not that I've learnt sign language, but at least people won't hate me for what I say lol. Also, good reference for APoL tbh hehe this is not a hint)

漫画 Nagasarete Airantou
The new chapter (154) talks about Yukino-chan? Hey, in case you don't recall, let me fill you in. Animal lover, youngest cast in the show (I don't know about babies in the island, but), has the hots for the main guy Iku-Iku (in case you need something to refer to lol), and thinks she is now more mature than ever. She takes her approach on Ikuto almost perfectly, distracting Suzu and Misaki (the stepsister) at the same time, and following on his main objective to a far away village. What holds in front of them? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe for once, Yukino-chan may be of help to Ikuto, I don't know.
This little girl could never have imagined a princess hug hehe
(Also, any lower for this image and I'll be in R18 category)

漫画 Dagashi Kashi
Uh oh. Should've read the manga first. *looks at season 2 episode 4*
The new chapters (106-108, Volume 6 Omake) are... I swear this is not a coincidence, but the guys behind this did say they are trying to catch up with the Anime, so I should have kept watch. Maybe I should delay a week then? Hmm I'll see about it. Then again, it's pretty much the same as the Anime itself, and if you haven't watched or read what's above, I'm going to spoil the shit out of it here. The fireworks display is near, Hotaru confesses to Kokonotsu on her objective to come to this town thus far, and... she's gone. Much to my surprise is the amount of detail put into the Anime episode itself, with the recurring thoughts of Hotaru on Kokonotsu's mind being the most prominent. Differences are perhaps more obviously seen on Sayashi as she is in the manga without a yukata, which I don't know. The Anime probably nailed it for bringing it up a notch. Also, a small plot for when Kokonotsu is waiting for Hotaru's return. And perhaps, it's not happening that soon. But why? And what has this got to do with the new characters? I guess we don't have much longer to find out. But yeah, (if you're like me) watch the Anime first, yes?
Another screen from the episode chapter
(Also, really curious about Hotaru's three sizes tbh how does she maintain that waist??)
P.S. The Omake has a good gum joke. Be sure to read it yourself haha

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
(I'm aiming to do more of this in the future hopefully; It depends on how coincidental this can be)
VS
Anime "Dagashi Kashi 2"
Opening Theme

Taketatsu Ayana
OH MY Sugar Feeling!!
Anime "Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Hen"
Opening Theme

Sakamoto Maaya
CLEAR
Which one was better? Neither of them are on my shelf, so... *laughs*
Okay short one. I thought the Taketatsu Ayana new single will live up to my expectations so I could use that free 10% discount coupon I got in my email for online shopping to use, but yeah, I don't think so. I guess Ayachi singing emotional songs never hit me as much anyways (I'm referring to 2nd album popular song "HIKARI", written by the same person too). Besides, That single two years ago was better tbh. For the Sakamoto Maaya new single? I won't say much. Her previous review in Klassic Note didn't go too well too, and even though they slotted in that old theme song live version that doesn't mean I'll buy it. Here, I said it. On the other hand, GLIM SPANKY new single isn't great anyways, but I liked the topic song so that is in.

Next week... hmm it's not much, but I hope Hanazawa Kana new single will make me happy hehe. Other than that, I know I won't be finding new songs for now, so... man I should, huh. I'm getting lazy. Just like that project. *sigh*




This is it then. I need to enjoy today more so I can suffer tomorrow. Isn't that what life is like? Man, I really to find a job in the future that can tolerate this kind of me. Surprisingly, I don't mind the internship life. Just, not the working hours. Heck, it's long. And travelling time is enough for me to burn out fast. Cya guys next time then, and until then... I hope I will be happier. Considering I want to report to my professor at least once and I have to complete another assignment before the upcoming holiday, I don't think I'll be any happier than I am now. *chokes on phlegm* Bye. *coughs*