Sunday 27 May 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #21

Hey. I have a feeling I'm playing too much Stardew Valley already, clearing achievements left and right and I still CAN'T GET ALL THE ARTIFACTS!!! GODAMMIT!!!

Okay, I've vented out my mood for the week haha and there's catching legendary fish too but let's move on




アニメ Fumikiri Jikan
"Oh airtime
It's only three minutes
Oh airtime" lol
We know that whatever haiku is written here is still WAY better than one Asakura Momo can come up with on the lift lol okay only I'll get that reference (Hint: It's from the making video of their first live) lmao. Okay, the new episode (#FumikiriJikan07) is the most productive we've ever seen anyone wait at a railroad crossing thus far haha. Of course, I'm referring to the railroad crossing poet, the legend. *laughs* About this point you should think I'm making fun of this girl already and you're probably right I am but then again what a productive way to spend the few minutes of her time. Then again she is probably wasting good time in front of the crossing despite writing a lot (that's gotta cost her financially, no matter how little), and we may never see her appear in public media anytime soon, but you know. It's just the one story. Maybe checking your phone's social media feed is more productive than this. Maybe.
Never thought of doing this at any intersection, though. Never.
P.S. And to whoever thinks I'm writing cr*p here's the 5-7-5 100% original haiku I made up to put in the introductory quote:
『放送や
三分だけの
放送や』
(Call me sensei, kid! lol)
P.P.S. And to whoever needs explaining, it's (Japanese lessons alert) ほうそうや (5 syllables) for the first and last lines and さんぷんだけの (7 syllables) for the middle. *imagines people bowing to me*

アニメ Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
"I got "bad luck", but if this is the absolute worst luck I have, it isn't so bad." I mean Tada-kun you can't have bad luck you're the main guy of this show lol
I'm like "Haha Teresa-chan what kind of sadness are you feeling right now when you know the year's gonna be over?" when everyone was talking about the future. I mean, that's pretty much the point in this week's new episode (#TadaKun08) though, where everyone goes on a trip to snap some stars at night while talking about love. You know. Where everyone is literally in one somehow. Ijuin fancies the likes of Alec-san (lol generic opinion not mine), Yamashita has no idea he is being loved even after drawing the fortune (*wink* Yui-chan), Pin-senpai thinks he is being loved by HINA, Charles hopes he's being loved by Teresa (I mean...), Hinako just hopes Pin-senpai isn't that blind to love, Teresa is literally feeling pain in her chest after this episode and Tada-kun? Let's just say he still loves his parents (even if passively when they are alive) than the one woman in front of his eyes. Hey, what can I say? The show is still dropping very subtle hints though here and there, even though we do not get any more scoop to Teresa's past or Charles, and Alec's intuition as a woman is acting up. Literally. Remember how she can sense (lol) HINAko and her identity as a gravure idol? This time around... I mean, I hope she's not going to be the bad guy this series; it'll look bad on her image. Although a confrontation would be necessary lest the future Queen doesn't want to go back home. You know. Alec is some important person in her life, after all.
They make it look like it's a showdown or something
They make it look like it's a showdown or something
(Not exactly wrong for these two though poor Charles)
P.S. Ijuin-kun MVP this episode because he just keeps picking up on Alec-san and I like it for some reason haha *memo memo* also Charles listens to Mozart?? Very deep tastes in music *memo memo*
P.P.S. Tada-kun is like "Wow Teresa looks great I should take a photo of... dammit the camera's fixed to the tripod!!" lol (<= referring to when he has to talk about growing up without his parents)

アニメ Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
(quote)
Imagine if chibi adventurer Kabakura would to hit the "Quit" button it'll be shorter than that 3-minute show above lol okay the episode. The new episode (#WotaKoi07) makes you wish that game within an Anime was real because it was way above (sorry if I have to offend anyone) Sword Art Online or even KonoSuba (yeah take that losers!! lol) because man the animation budget went way high on this one lol. Okay, the real episode. We talk about... man, where should I start? The guys on the girls first then. We talk about impressions. The male colleagues went out for dinner, leaving the girls alone for themselves, well, not entirely. So at the guys' side, we hear a lot about what makes Momose and Koyanagi great (I mean, in image) (And yes, it doesn't mean anything unless you like both of them lol *straight face*) and yes it kind of pisses Kabakura off for some reason hehe and then there's the BL side. *laughs* I'm not going to talk about how conflicting the girls are despite being the most obvious topic of the episode as concluded by the two male colleagues, but I would like to offer my standpoint to their discussion. Totally standing with Koyanagi on this one (Kabakura on top, and if you still don't get it they meant BL) backed up by my experience in watching... the same thing but on the other gender lmao. (Okay now you know my fetishes haha) All in all a fun episode to watch for sure, but yeah, not much development I guess. But yes, it still makes of good jokes, and I'm probably still here because I can take those. Well, not so much on the girls' discussion because boy am I not interested in BL (pun not intended) and I'm glad I don't haha. Now it just makes me wonder if there is going to ever have an ending, this show. But hey, we can but hope. We're only halfway through this... this... I don't know. See as you deem fit, fellow otaku. *laughs*
When you two like the same Anime on your recommendation
When you two like opposing stuff from the same show lol
P.S. I think I should address this because the subtitles suck, but when Koyanagi said her outfit was "not really free" she meant it was paid but "not (impossibly [high]) priced" instead. That is as rough as a translation I can provide. Japanese is tough to translate.

漫画 Kuroshitsuji
I'm going to blow your mind if you haven't understood the latest chapter (140) but yeah, chances the Undertaker... was the father. (Audience: WHA-??) Haha, not that I know of what is in the next chapter, but it definitely looks like so. You can thank Yana-chan-sensei for making the last shot totally look like him haha. (Chances it's not he mentioned "your father" anyways) So yeah, this chapter concludes on the flashback, and confirms a couple of things that we've been waiting like forever for. So yes, the brother wasn't killed. I mean, he was stabbed and then gutted for the ring inside his stomach, but yeah, he wasn't dead. And that, it is possible to revive him. I mean, should've blown his brains out lol. Anyways, we can definitely infer that the blood transfusion thing going on this arc for so long that we probably already forgot after all these flashback chapters is part of making getting the real Ciel back on track, but the least we know now that could be explained are two things. Firstly, what real Ciel thinks of his successor, the one we have always known. I mean, we're talking about unconventional means of saving the brother though, because the only way anyone can stop the Devil's flame is likely... someone who is not human. As of now, he doesn't bear a grudge. I wouldn't too though, if considering life chose my brother instead of me and he... technically brought back the Phantomhive family line back on track, probably seeking revenge and living life with an endpoint, to say the least. The next, is the ending part. So after so many chapters, we might finally understand what is of Undertaker all this time along. I mean, he didn't help others besides Ciel all this time in solving mysteries (exceptions do apply, remember the cruise?), he has total understanding of the Phantomhives for some reason, and he has a familiar face the more you look at his face without the long hair. Who is he?? I don't think it's the father though. I mean, to be dead, become a shinigami and come rescue his son? That sounds ridiculous even in Sebastian's means haha but yeah, maybe an ancestor. Or a far relative. Well not so far considering chances are he's a Phantomhive too... this is getting complicated. Oh well, might as well see what happens next then. Man, Yana-chan-sensei, you totally blew my mind on this one.
I mean, not how I light my stove but this is awesome haha
P.S. We... getting a conclusion for this series soon? 0_0 I wonder. (Haha and I like how it's been three years I mean Ciel going through puberty now right? lol)

漫画 A Channel
I mean, I don't want to spoil it but the new chapter (104) is about matching outfits. And yep like Nagi-chan I'm also surprised why Run-chan and Tooru have never gotten matching anything together ever for some reason. And so they went to buy a pair. Too bad Yuuko we'll never be able to make that work with Nagi-chan (I mean, I like that idea though <= her Dad) but still. The girls had a good time, and probably did their parents. Sorry to Tooru but yeah Run-chan looks great with her mother haha God I wished my mom was young lol
Tooru is halfway there already haha
When the dumbest character in an Anime is smarter than you lol

漫画 Dagashi Kashi
Ah hah now we finally get a different path than the Anime (farewell Anime plot) with the new chapter (128) as... Yutaka Beniyutaka or whatever his weird name is, has a past. Of being part of the Shidare family. Of being rich probably. But more importantly, not being a lover of dagashi. Yeah. Not even a sliver of interest in this man. Normally we'll eradicate such people into thin air already (lol it's just me) but no Hotaru offers a different perspective: it is so that dagashi can be reinvented to be liked. Then again, having no interest may not be the best thing, since not knowing anything basically makes you unable to think outside the box in the first place. Hey, Kokonotsu want to take over the Shidare Company yet? lol but whatever the case, I supposed we're all as speechless as the boy, considering that it's technically not our problem, and we don't even know the father's opinion (not you You-san) in this matter. Well, I don't know. What I know is this is definitely not enough to get the brother to inherit the company.
Me running away from my problems lol


音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
I must say, I'm gradually getting disappointed in releases I want to give chances to haha, and it's continuing its decline this week. But hey, I can find replacements so don't you worry. Ooishi Masayoshi's new single for Anime "Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai" was okay I guess I mean it's as Anime as an Anime theme song could get and don't worry I'm not interested in its B-side AT ALL haha let's move on. Minase Inori's new album is as disappointing to listen in full as it is in preview, so yeah, I'm giving it a miss. I mean, if you've got melodies I can't remember I can safely say I'll forget it as fast as I can listen to them, and you bet I listen to this the moment it came out. Instead, my brain is trying to give older releases on more songs over the past few weeks. I'll probably give another tune from SPECIAL OTHER ACOUSTIC's new album and also in preparation for next week I'm giving the B-side from Coalamode's new single a chance I guess it sounds way better than the Anime theme song anyway. Lastly, a certain someone (we'll talk about that later) reminded me of Tainaka Sachi's new mini-album and... man if you haven't listened to classical music in your life it's going to be hard to convince you to like this release. On the other hand I kind of like it as my brain keeps reminding me of the melodies as much as I don't really want to give it. Hey, I respect my brain's memories in dreams so she's in the list. Also, I took some time to give KANA-BOON's B-side compilation a listen which was released two months ago and... did I mention I didn't like the one style from them? This album is full of it. Well, I did give one of them before which wasn't that style, so yeah. I didn't give any new ones though.

In recent Twitter news, Kawano Marina (remember "A Channel" the Anime?) may be plotting her comeback with another major debut so I'll look forward to that hopefully it's not all baseball lol. Besides that, we've got album releases trailing the lines on the next few months for Uesaka Sumire (chances I won't listen to this though), nano.RIPE (#randomhype), THE ORAL CIGARETTES (the topic song is not bad better than most of the stuff I mention here now) and... Niitsu Yui (ex.Neats, RYTHEM) is finally releasing her 1st album in July!!! (#randomsuperhype #finally) Also, Yoru no Honki Dance finally coming back with a new single? Oh man am I going to look forward to all of these. TrySail's new single though? Not so much. You heard the preview? I'm saving some money this time round haha thanks GRANDA GARDENELI GARNiDELiA man I can't spell your band name

Looking forward, we're welcoming two album releases which feature two of the artists mentioned earlier. KANA-BOON's new mini-album is a start to their series of events to celebrate their 5th anniversary in major debut and the topic song isn't disappointing to say the least, so that's a start. Coalamode's 2nd album will also be released next week so I'd like to hear for myself what else they've got after releasing all their indie songs in the first major album hehe. I should also probably take a look on the recent live event video footage to see if I can chance upon any more new songs to put in the list. It's about time to put more artists in Klassic Note. Oh yeah, didn't go on the indie search too for this year. I got to to that soon too.

Of course, at this point I'm more worried about pushing the agenda for #KN10YEARS which proves to be a challenge more than a hurdle as I still struggle to think of how to bring this up a notch considering I even printed the cases for three CDs five years ago haha. I'll just spoil it for now just in case I can't deliver in the next few weeks but the three CDs will get an update with the next five year song lists, we'll get four special compilations for ten years, and... a series of blog posts is in place. That, I don't know how to present them better. Considering I'm taking them from the old blog I may have to do some optimisations or redo it altogether. In any case I'm determined to make this work somehow before I... officially become busy on all these stuff but still! It's still Klassic Note, people. This probably won't make it out of this place. Well, there's still Twitter so... maybe there? Just follow me to stay tuned, yes?



Ok we're done. Cya guys next week then, and until then... I want to rewrite APoL so I can submit to Wattpad. Yes; A Pack of Life, my lifelong novel dedicated to write the perfect animated story, will soon reach public domain. No more cowering in a private website anymore, people. I want to get Internet famous lol no that's not the point. I just want to show others my childish writing how shitty of a action card game like Duel Masters it can be my perspective of the world. Hey, everyone can have an opinion of the world so why can't I? Haha see you all next week.