Sunday 24 June 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #25

Okay I have an exam paper tomorrow for many reasons than other that I will not bore you with (go back like, 7 issues and you'll know) so let's finish this quick because I need to revise. I can barely remember anything after a month and a half of not studying and playing games lol let's start




アニメ Fumikiri Jikan
"I know Majima-san from an angle you've never seen" lmao as if you know
The guy in this episode needs to fix a mirror on his shoe in order to have the ultimate experience lol. The new episode (#FumikiriJikan11) continues on the fantasising journey of Tanishi, that bald kid who can't even stand against (height pun intended) the beautiful female classmate. Well, as much as his thoughts were lengthy, they were progressive. From boyfriend conversations to whatever you think is beneath that skirt lol, this guy's thoughts has everything. Funny how this can constitute a 3-minute video considering (warning sexual content) I go from arousal to jerking off faster than that haha this guy is literally me 10-year-old me oops. Anyways, nice episode, and we are nearing the end, so... no conclusion perhaps? Oh well. It's still a great show to watch though. Some of the stories (like this) are interesting for me who likes slice-of-life shows.
My safety distance when I am not conversing with a girl but thinking of her naked lol
OUT!
(Like, seriously bro, you're out)
P.S. #TheSin when you saw just briefly a lady's tookus... This boy is too pure haha
P.P.S. In case you wondered and cannot remember the names as you pass by the opening theme, the girl is voiced by Komagata Yuri who also sang the opening theme song. I mean, she's technically less than just a newbie for only saying a couple of lines in this show, and the song wasn't that great, so... nah she's not my type haha

アニメ Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
Damn, is she sniffing on my fiance's clothing?? *laughs* #PlotTwist (No, she just likes the smell of that man that perfume brand it's got quite an exquisite aroma lol)
I think we should rename this episode (#TadaKun12) to (spoiler alert) "Tada-kun wa Naite wa Shinai" (Trans.: Tada-kun Never Cries) instead let's get that petition going, guys. *laughs* Okay, the episode. I must say it was lackluster for what needs to be conveyed, you know, like the breakdown, but nope, there wasn't much as in the process but in the result. Tada-kun reached Larsenburg (the only time I'll spell this, and correctly) in search of... well let's just say he's being a messenger for his grandfather, and (I wouldn't say he found it, so) chanced upon Rachel, who apparently lives in a different (but heavily guarded) abode than the palace, I assume. She did not reveal the situation that Teresa and Alec (and Charles) are in though, but passes the baton to the palace, where the couple met again after what seems like forever. They sat down, and of course, the truth be told. So yes, Teresa was actually just a royalty who has to go overseas for experience, and more specifically, to do so as part of growing up, before taking over the nation. So yeah, I was half right. This and all, the people in Japan don't know. So yeah, it was kind of bad. Teresa mentions it was decided from the beginning, the marriage part, and Tada-kun... let's just say he also cried. No doubt Ijuin will be there to support him and maybe motivate him to take some action towards his love or whatever I don't know now. What is important is that this must be settled in some way, and I anticipate an ending. How epic will it be? This episode didn't really deliver that impact, so I hope the last episode will. My fingers are crossed. On other things, Alec likes Charles? Well, that doesn't make any of them royalty I'm afraid, and yeah they can't really find a replacement unless you tell me Teresa and Mitsuyoshi are related by blood (that's even worse) so this can't go anywhere that far I'm afraid. I feel sad for Alec though, through her serious face hides her innocent behaviour even I feel for. Oh well. At least you're not having it as hard as Teresa-chan, who might have to make that decision eventually should Tada-kun ever take action to prevent the supposed reality from happening. I'll be looking forward to that.
When you thought you could see more from a gravure by tilting the book lol
(And the one woman beside you is better lmao)
P.S. Once again, Ijuin MVP this episode. For his weird sneezing, stupid English introductions, and how terribly he screwed up the tailing of his best friend lol
P.P.S. I knew what was under Teresa's desk already. That's everyone else if they has secrets haha. Seriously though, you can NOT not forget those wonderful times.

アニメ Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Okay maybe I was dumb but if you figured out what happened with the three hints you're a good boyfriend/girlfriend haha. "Love is Hard for Otakus", I guess. *laughs* The new and final episode (#WotaKoi11) of the series is as adequate of a good ending as you would expect it to end, but it's not without a bunch of stories to tell again. I know the recipe for storytelling here is getting dry, but I still like it for the jokes, the stuff they talk about, the love within, and everything else in between. That's still what makes this show special. From Hirotaka playing games end to end for days (I mean, what is he playing?), Narumi cooking for her boyfriend (where can I put a request on that order lol),  Koyanagi desperately wanting some love, Kabakura concealing his emotions for anything he doesn't like... these four sure have something to talk about. All in all, the series proves to show much of what is love between otakus without boring us with the technical stuff (okay the last part about first love is... I couldn't even bother to research on who they are) and still maintains quite a high standard for those jokes and plot lines, so I congratulate the show for this. I enjoyed it personally, the pace may be kinda slow, it's a bit true to reality lest I experience it first lol, but hey, if you wonder what is it like dating someone who just likes comics and animation, this is as close as it gets. Then again now that I got to know about it maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all, finding someone with the same interests as me. I mean, I'm only a little into Anime and Manga titles. Would be at a different level if I were Japanese lol. Finally, as a teaser to end this just like how they ended this series, my first love (in Anime when I was about 14) was... drum roll please... Remember "Toradora!"? I'm not into little girls so... Kushieda Minori!! (Love Hina doesn't count I have no feelings for Naru) But really, why? Hmm... I liked lively girls back in 2008 (not so because they can drag me out of the house lol) (and also because spoiler alert - she is not that bubbly in personality anyway), and she's cute. And voiced by the lovely Hocchan. Can't say anything more. It quickly changed to the K-ON! girls the following year though for some reason haha
Me when I notice they are "having a good time" lol
Me when they notice I was "having a good time" lol
P.S. #RealityCheck when you know you're not going to get greeted on a surprise visit the same you would encounter in a shoujo manga lol Narumi
P.P.S. TIL Kabakura likes Cardcaptor Sakura haha don't worry bro everyone does

漫画 MANGA
I'm skipping this for this week too I've got manga to catch up after tomorrow



音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
It has been quite a week in Klassic Note, so let's talk about it. Suchmos's new album is not impressive by any means, and it's mostly just me giving it a listen because I heard of the topic song which was already released like, 4 months ago but I didn't like it until now? Yeah, so I'll give that a pass. Gotch seems to like the second song in the list like many others online though, so if you like them go give a listen. Chatmonchy's last album is finally out after half a year of crying on their announcement of disbandment, and... I'll give it. In this case, I'll hold on to the true Klassic Note fashion but I have to say I cannot take their music style. They have come a long way, but if you don't miss their classic rock music style, I do. So yeah, not quite a happy ending in this case, but otherwise... yeah I did like the song with the lyrics written by former member Kumiko (that is track 6 in case you wonder) so there's that. LILI LIMIT also came back on the microscope after much resistance of not giving anything from their latest formal release in February this year and that one single track in April. So yeah, giving two in this case, to compensate in protest of the song style I'd rather prefer (I'm not into their electronic music tbh) and also anticipate for better songs as I continue to like their melodies and expression. Still, quite an exception in the industry and in Klassic Note in recent years. Last but not least, Komagata Yuri's debut single for Anime "Fumikiri Jikan" is finally out, I WILL be giving another song in the single a chance unlike many other singles which slipped off my hands from the start of the year, and the song itself... I mean, the preview in the Anime is only the chorus; I don't have much to work with here so it could be anything. Well, except it wasn't terrible. Sorry halca-san; you gotta swallow the fact that despite the last episode of the series you're not getting your ending theme song single vetted by me. No, damn, way. It's time to be real critical in Klassic Note. Unless it rings in my mind again (I just listened to it in full again) then maybe. Otherwise, we're done. Komagata-san, you still got chance. We can talk Anime roles and bodies. *laughs* (Refer to the Anime review above for more)

I also spent some time to go on a journey for some indie artist music again. I know it's not prime time to do this because typically an early May season would be wise, but hey, I do when I can. I highlighted a couple of artists on my Twitter feed from SWANKY DANK to LuckLife ripoffs (well both of them aren't that famous yet anyway) so be sure to check them out if you can, and yes I'm being gender biased to male vocals because there's too many female vocals on my song list I'm trying to even it out here okay? Too much idol sh*t songs already and I can't take in more at this rate...

Next week brings us... nothing. So I might just go explore more indie artists then. I missed the times I was giving SpecialThanks back in 2015 along with a couple more artists and am happy to see where they are today to be honest. You know, these solo journeys are my pilgrimage, and I feel a lot the same.




Okay I'm done. Wow, 3 hours left before bed so I won't knock myself out in the morning paper. Cya guys next week then, and until then... I'm trying real hard to think of how to do #KN10YEARS stuff, continue APoL Chapter 17 and watch all those live performances AT THE SAME TIME??? Man, time is short when you keep playing those stupid online free-to-play games lol okay bye bye