Monday 23 July 2018

The Dream Fragment 20180723 "Definitely Not The First Time"

Hey, guys. I guess I want to share this more with myself because I can't stop thinking about her (yes it has always been like this) to not write anything down at this rate. And considering every other time (this is not the first as I've stated in the title) I woke up to my dreams of her at 6am which I'm not in the mood to write this, I decide to do it this time around, but later in time. Hopefully I'll remember most of the stuff fingers crossed everyone

Story goes (and also in general for the past two) that I was playing a game of tag seemingly starring... *Drum roll* Minase Inori-chan! Yeah, she finally got into my dream world, as after some sort of prank (from her, to me), she runs away prompting me to chase her down. And yes, it's those slow, happy chases we all hope we're real in drama, but yeah, for this time, some of the stuff were different. Namely a couple of strangers defended her thinking I'm some freak chasing her down even though we're having fun, and somehow I made her angry so in return to seek her forgiveness I promised to do anything including (this is not a joke) buying her new CDs as a suggestion. She mostly just giggled and went on her way.

You know this is all appetisers by now because the best part of this dream (rather similar to the previous ones, I think) there is some physical contact. And for this, it's her lying on top of me. Like those kids lying down on their parents who are on the bed or sofa or something, looking up to them. That face glancing above onto me is another world in itself, to be honest, and I can't stop thinking about it even till now. *giggles*

So that's it, guys. It was meant to be short, and seriously the previous paragraph ought to be what I want to talk about this time around, so yeah, why fanservice when you can dream? Lol this should be a quote haha okay cya guys around