Monday 30 July 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #30 - Anime Extra

Hey.

Tomorrow Today marks a point. Well, it sort of marks a point considering I'm not in a full-time job yet, so... tomorrow today technically makes me officially unemploye

Okay I stole that from yesterday's post but it isn't wrong. So yeah, my university study concludes just now when I noticed the reception's food is the only thing I'll remember besides the people you know of in school. No really, that's it. Haha come on Anime is waaaay better than studying. Okay I can't say that now because work WILL be worse than studying.

I miss studying.

*laughs* Okay let's move on.




アニメ Asobi Asobase
Man, what has Shougi become... *looks at Kiriyama Rei* GOOD REFERENCE haha
Did I just not get what a Lord of Pastimes is about? Well then again it's not that so okay she's just a slut haha (I did say I can swear in this segment) The new episode (#AsobiAsobase04) gives us BUTT PLAY??? YES GUYS WE GOT IT WE FINALLY GOT IT haha okay chill everyone we've got the front half to talk about first. Wow... I don't even remember the first part haha. *looks at episode again* We're introduced to Maeda, who... is a thing in Hanako's home (well let's assume he's an advisor/butler at this point) and mainly serves as advisory to the poor kid when she was little. And as a kid, she learnt of the human ass. *laughs* Man, I can't even keep this clean. (I'm referring to the butt) Okay, to sum it up, Hanako learned the wrong things and now it has passed on to the other two. We then later in the episode found out that it's actually a thing?? Please, PLEASE make me stay far away from this alien inbreed of a disaster lol. Next, the teacher's life. Not really because her friends aren't that crazy, but talking about the Lord... apparently her friend just sent a bitch to their club lmao. Okay, you can watch it yourself I'm spoiling it after the thumbnails haha. (Seriously though this is some different level of real-juu) (<= refers to women who's only purpose in life is to get laid no really Wikipedia said it) Then, there's sumo. No really, if Olivia's description of paradise which is practically muff and actually exists, I'll make sure to make that my new fetish lol. Thankfully, there are easier ways to learn sumo without actually having to strap a loincloth and be fat haha. Problem again is, once the rules are explained, they just skipped all the levels and go to the professional league almost immediately. I mean, it's not the first time. Lastly, if this part deters you from watching this show again, I can't blame you. *laughs* Yep, they are talking about rated 2D content, also known, as hentai. I mean, they didn't explicitly say it until that Maeda jerk came in with this laser (lol), but yeah, Kasumi is into BL. There. Now that you got it, go watch the show to... see it for yourself? Oh well, this show is weird anyway I didn't expect to see this though BRING IN THE ANIME'S DOUJINSHI QUICK I NEED TO READ IT lol no seriously Hanako you got to spoil the ******* somehow haha (no I cannot anymore this place it going to get flagged)
Nice The Joker reference right there lmao
That's a "too pure pure girl" face right there haha
P.S. I like how most if not all Anime can only dig on the subject on marriage on those middle-aged women who are working *looks at Yokoshima Naruko* man they just gotta
P.P.S. "Was there a Batman villain who looks like that?" LMAO best joke of the episode haha (I have a feeling I'm not understanding a lot of references in this show though if anyone is kind enough to point them out that'll be great)
[GIFS FOR FUN!!! I mean, I gotta relate to the theme of the show for the title]
When you got nothing else to fight a cockroach with lol
This contortion level is over 9000 lmao

アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
And I'll make Levi say that a thousand times over if I have to burn your brains into it; We're killin' humans, everyone. *screams in excitement*
EREN WILL GET EATEN??? WHAT??? Oops spoiler warning too late it seems, but man this new episode (#AttackOnTitan39) is too good I can't stop spoiling it so sorry if you're here first (which I doubt you should be) before watching the show because that's going to be your downfall. Nope, I'm not shooting you to advance my motives because I don't have any. The other people in this episode though, that's a different story. Kenny was hating of the Military Police, but now has more power than required to get rid of Levi's squad. As mentor and senior with a different objective than Levi himself, this will of course come to conflict sooner or later. And hell they did. After quite a struggle unfortunately Eren and Historia got taken away, and we're on our journey to the truth. Hopefully. What I can deduce even halfway through the episode is still correct even till the end: the royalty is to be replaced. Sadly, this might not even happen. Get it? I have a good hunch (and hopefully I'm right) that the current King is not a direct heir (you know, marriages) and that a direct heir has been traced. You know, and then there's all the killing thing to make sure the succession will never come to fruition... typical change of power thing happening in the kingdom. Problem is, this might just be a Trost district problem. Mainly because Historia is in the district, but more importantly it's the only place probably still unknown to the existence of... I would like to say human-controlled Titans. And we know they exist. Titans with a mind of their own. More questions still are waiting to be answered though, so I'll not guess too much at this point. I mean, if you know I'm wrong then shut up or I'll tie you up on a chair and pluck your nails off one by one haha jkjk I won't do that I'l just slit your throat because there are cowboys in the medieval times apparently lol (pussy talk shortly after this thumbnail below)
2018 just found its new definition of the word "badass", people.
P.S. "Why was it me who shot first?" "Because the other person hesitated." BOOM LEVI YOU GOT JEAN REAL GOOD THERE haha no really Armin because Jean is a puss. And you're female, right? Yeah. Jean's a real fucking pussy haha
P.P.S. Wow that the latest in Anime Betrayals right there, confessing to torture once compared to your superior who will never budge. Good job, boy. *laughs*

アニメ Tsukumogami Kashimasu
Haha that Tsukuyomi is literally me after getting insulted I just hide in a corner lol
No seriously, they're going to make you watch that little intro every week until it ends, I swear. Also, what is new in this episode (#Tsukumogami02) of God-forsaken items okay I'm just joking those "gods" are cute btw. This week we talk about Tsukuyomi, originally an art scroll meant for the most grand of celebrations and celebrations. You thought you looked good in the mirror? Ask this guy. Unfortunately, some of his friends kind of took it too far to look at the mirror too often. Well in this case change its image every other night. Even a human would freak out lol. And this time, it's no marriage stuff anymore we got over that haha, but it's a matter of fighting over a woman? Wait, we're not done yet? Okay. Story goes that an ancient paintings collector has its paintings in weird arrangements (it's contents, to be specific), like historical characters in normal aesthetic paintings, if you don't want to know references like I do. But I do know of Kaguyahime (I was close to watching a Studio Ghibli movie about it too hmm maybe I should do it) and her story of bamboos, but most importantly, she likes to gaze at the moonlight at night. Yeah. And guess what? That owner's shop has a tree that's blocking it! I mean, as much as I would like to argue about how stupid those tsukumogami are fighting over this princess (I mean, Ohime looks waaay better imo) when they do not know of her true intentions? Man, these guys are shallow. Way too shallow. As for Tsukuyomi, he got really smug after everyone discovered his true purpose despite its rarity in its use. He also served his purpose by putting himself in the limelight (literally) by you know, acting as the moon replacement since the only other thing we couldn't do is to chop the tree down. Haha okay maybe that was some very important wood so maybe not. All in all, I love how the storytelling is in this show, and man am I excited for another tale of the mysterious. With this one I don't even intend to continue with Detective Layton anymore really
How you think you could woo a woman
What happens the moment you flash your best image lol
P.S. "That one guy from last week referred me to you" WELL THAT FIGURES haha SERIOUSLY MAN WE DON'T RUN A DETECTIVE AGENCY HERE *looks at tsukumogamis*
P.P.S. "This time we'll all be lent to the guy" Yes I agree so we can ALL get into the gossip haha




Okay I'm done. Time to send resumes tomorrow now that I have my new profile picture done today hehe I gotta take the occasion to do it there's that photo-taking machine in school anyways. With now I'm going to look professional. As a poor, job-seeking individual. #ThisYearResolutions now include getting myself a job, hopefully with some training because I suck haha cya guys on Sunday