Monday 27 August 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #34 - Anime Extra

Okay I'm saving for introductions now WE'RE RUSHING THROUGH THIS UNTIL MIDNIGHT!! Yeah, should'nt have done that, but now we know.

If I had to choose my work leave now it might just be Mondays haha let's start




アニメ Asobi Asobase
"There aren't any so I thought they might show up if I salivated or something" Man Olivia you naughty girl how old are you again? *laughs*
Oh God, I don't even know where to start. *laughs* I'll use my yesterday first impression references to help me then. *laughs* The new episode (#AsobiAsobase08) talks about more of the weirdest stuff you can expect from this show, and it doesn't stop giving. I mean, I know it's middle school girls, but screw this already I'm ready to spank some butt haha. Firstly, Pokemon GO's terrible ripoff appeared in an Anime. Also, goes to show when this original story started before we were here, huh. Olivia took the fun out of the worst thing to think cute things are, and Hanako being the straight guy has to somehow stop her from doing this? Well, things got worse probably because we can assume what is "caught" is actually detected by the smartphone for some reason (#RealityCheck no such technology yet, especially at far distances further than your finger width) (No really I'm not joking), made us found out terrible things about the hygiene habits of the girls we never want to know again. Kasumi, good job on keeping yourself clean. Those clean boobs must smell great haha. (I'll leave Olivia's problem at the end of this review) Next, extending Harajuku's power to kill people. *laughs* I mean, probably more adequate to say it's extending Hanako's perception of the world around her, but whatever. She went on a shopping trip with the other two only to notice she bought a dress probably the same as the last time she thought she was wearing something fashionable lol. That, Kasumi escaped the interrogation, and somehow Olivia convinced her that her outfit can kill virgins. I mean, she's not wrong, but not with the knife. *laughs* So yeah, the illuminati or whatever, no Hanako-chan you think too far for a school girl. Lastly, they play the longest board game ever in the series (hopefully or it'll take a whole episode) I WISHED the voice actresses will play in that special video they keep airing during those re-broadcast Anime slots. No really, I want them now. *laughs* Nonetheless, we get a wonderful mix of pretty much everything (to be honest Maeda's was disappointing I was expecting something out of the butt like a laser or something lol) I don't even want to describe, but hey, thanks for the voice fanservice everyone especially you Kino Hina-chan I love your high-pitched sarcasm and butt smack screams haha I'm going to be pedophile by the end of this series. Finally, the sensei for MVP because I totally expected him to go to the doctor's office himself for doing such a good job (and that's why I want a real life version of this gameplay haha sorry whoever you voiced him), and Olivia has a good memory? She... probably was cheating but the other two didn't know so yeah, she's just like me lazy and want to impress others? Okay I'm just lazy haha this show man I can't STOP TALKING ABOUT THE JOKES!!! *laughs*
Hanako is so cute even like this hehe
Olivia is so cute even like this hehehahahaha
P.S. I mean, if you need to remember why Olivia's armpits has that much "bacteria" may I refer you to episode 3 HAHA literally nailed that on my first watch of the episode I'm like "when they gonna show the armpit bacteria" haha also that biohazard siren haha ALSO ALSO the only dirty thing on Kasumi's desk is that laptop MUAHAHAHAHAHA
P.P.S. "Why back then did you say it's nice?" Because we know your taste, Hanako-chan! Remember the last time you dressed for Harajuku? *laughs* You were so... on... fire!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
[Final sidenote that is not GIFs: Other than the two obvious references you saw this episode, there are two more which are not actually obvious but are technically references. These include the following images below.]
That is a BLEACH reference and...
(Technically walking but looks like shingami shunpo)
...That is an Oreimo reference.
(Just without her on a couch, and with a chest haha)

アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
"When I grow up don't you think I can be just like you?" Oh height-wise I'm not that sure haha
Man, this is getting good. So, let's do a quick storytelling of the new episode (#AttackOnTitan43) of the series. Real story is, finally, from episode 1, that Eren was injected the power of the Titans from the father. But turns out, he was one who sought of power. Power of other Titans to make him stronger. So yeah, that makes sense now. The target? The royal Reiss family, which for history has used the power to make sure people forget and live life once again under the power of the Great. Problem is, people want ot rebel. And rebel they did, even people who are out for their blood, like Eren's father for example. So, ignoring the Orientals who eventually separated from the real Ackerman family which had a proper descendant called Mikasa, Kenny joined his grandfather's legacy in protecting the real royalty. The King, the ones which supposedly stopped them on their feet because they were too strong and can stop the power. So what happens in a battle of mysterious power against the wishes of humans? Well at this point it's not that clear, but I would suppose we have a lot more Titans amongst us. I mean, where's the others? Are there only these guys as royalty who had Titan powers? Can't be right? So many questions I wished were answered, but I think I'd rather just wait for next week to enjoy the inevitable battle so that we may see Eren bite himself again lol. You guys know right? Eren has the power from the father whom he took from the Reiss family? You guys get it, right? So much for watching this show, I guess; I thought it was not this stupid of a plot haha
Cowboy air-cannon flying manuveur gear humans never looked this good
P.S. So... what's with the icy-like walls under the chapel? How did you even... I don't get it this show already haha

アニメ Tsukumogami Kashimasu
That's b*tch number 1 on the left, and b*tch number 2 on the right haha
(Well I thought this was more appropriate than a quote)
TIL Edo period wooden bridges are super easy to fall over haha. In the new episode (#Tsukumogami06) of... (Audience: #TheGossip!!) Yep. *laughs* We just... gossip about things and eventually those lowly humans will hear of it! Oh, no we got to be more subtle than this? Oh well. *laughs* And so they did not! I mean, it's the usual stuff, guys. #TheGossip never fails to deliver haha. So yeah, dropping the hint on Seiji reminded him of the tsukumogami that was with the Omiya young master, and of course they had to help get it back. Luckily, someone managed to fish it out of the river. Sadly, he's asking for the equivalent of... let ms calculate this for a moment... that's about 300k yen so that is... okay I'm not doing that you can figure out the Yen instead haha. So, the lending people did they they knew best: to barter for a better item which can be appreciated from a worthless item in the market. If you need help understanding how this can work go ahead and Google about the one guy in the Internet who traded a pen I think? Yeah, for a house. Not joking. Go find out how he did it. So yeah, it's possible. But you know, nothing beats two things in Omiya's life right now: the obstinance of the tsukumogami of getting back to his master's side, and Ohana-san... let's just say she's real cute hehe
Aw these girls are too cute tbh haha
When you have the innate talent of sleeping while sitting legs crossed lol
So... what's the wonderful teaching again? (Okay I'm not that dumb it's... someone please help)
P.S. I knew it Seiji you were such an idiot when someone is buzzed that's when you ask her out haha oh that's not it? Haha I don't get men too lol




Okay that's it cya guys on Sunday haha or whenever that Sambomaster singles comes but I guess it's not going to make it by the end of the month. I did same some money on that delivery though... okay good night midnight is calling and I have to get out of that palace in my gown lol