Monday 13 August 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #32 - Anime Extra

Hey.

It all went well, I hope. I expected a test though. It feels like an exam already this morning. Well, I'm not putting too much hopes on the job interview with the best prospects for taking me in (sorry cousin), but hey, I gotta continue to find jobs. That, and really practice my coding. I'm going to be lagging behind real good at this rate. Apparently people like terrible programming languages like C and Java ugh

Talking about disgusting stuff, this post is full of the opposite so yay let's begin




アニメ Asobi Asobase
"Did you poke her butt?" OMG teacher wtf are you thinking lol
I know I've purposedly watched this online (without subtitles) yesterday night (it's possible) but man watching this the 3rd time through is still funny haha. The new episode (#AsobiAsobase06) continues on the strong momentum of horror stories, butt play lol, Maeda and so on, so that's going to be a good laugh. Firstly, I wished I get to see these girls read Key of Solomon with Oka-san the previous time with this supernatural freak is amazing haha. Though ignoring that, the girls decide to investigate the disappearance of one of the members. Well, I mean, if it's not obvious for you even middle schoolers know this, but yeah, the one girl didn't get teleported. But hey, the truth is not far away as the trio approach the teacher to find out that... Oka-san has been lied to. Yeah, pretty much. Aguri, the one supposedly missing, is actually hospitalised for surgery, and yeah, I would agree with the teacher that if she didn't tell someone she probably doesn't want whoever it is to feel bad or be worried about her. So that's terrible, for Oka-san personally. I mean, I don't have to be in the supernatural to know about care and concern, and this sure is exhibited greatly to be one of the most emotional episodes so far. Next up, the android. Well before this, I feed bad for Hanako. Like really, falling back to the reality that she will never have at this point meaning that one will never achieve success because there's always that someone who will be better than her in anyway ie. having a boyfriend, is terrible on her mental health, I would say. Maeda comes to the rescue this time round since the other two didn't do too tell on their term papers (Olivia lol that's me irl) to provide her with a solution: an ikemen android who looks good as much as he sounds. Okay, it didn't last very long as its various flaws gave itself away, and Hanako quickly took care of it, though in front of her friends lol. I mean, it's real gross really, considering Maeda AND the grandfather lmao. Then, there's the haircut disaster. I mean, I agree with everyone here that Olivia has wonderful blonde hair (not my fetish but just general opinion) and cutting it would be a waste, but comparing to Hanako's hair it sure is hard on her on the hot summer day. So yeah, she decided to do it before really going to a hairstylist. (Note: Hanako did not refer directly to Olivia's sweat glands as written in the subs but to her armpit, which you can infer from there as it felt like the subs made it feel like Hanako gave it away which is not true) It was fine for the first cut on her long bangs, but after that it's all gone to hell. The teacher did come in to pitch a wonderful solution, and all will agree with me that Olivia looks cute in a hairband, but you know, acne. So... Olivia became substitute teacher lmao. Lastly, the girls play a game of "daikon nuki" (Trans.: Radish Pulling) where it's kind of a school sport in middle and high schools of Japan to... pull each other's calves lol. But yeah, the girls decide to give it a go. I like how the comments online (refer to first sentence of paragraph) mention how Kasumi managed to hold on due to the extra chest weight lol, and how Kasumi managed to pull it off (pun intended after I wrote the previous similar phrase) because Hanako is rather weak at this game, turned out to be like a life and death action show with typical evil grin on Kasumi and Hanako being pulled away like she's going to hell lol. All in all wonderful episode as always, and being able to watch this multiple times without getting bored is good evidence of how re-watchable this gag comedy show is.
If you need an image definition of "fugly" lol
If you need an image definition of "overkill" lol
P.S. I know Olivia is best girl because she is cute (she is) but man is Hanako great. She has everything: the wacky image, the more than over reactions, the singing I'll bow down to (may I refer you to her singing before Olivia cut her hair and the daikon song lmao), the fucked up butler/assistant/something... the right to be jealous of people with boyfriends lol also a good real life equivalent hehe that is Kino Hina-chan btw
P.P.S. I need some Maeda in my life not in the laser firing out of the anus or even talking about the anus (lol) but who can read my aura even if I don't speak #BestFriendGoals
[#HanakoTributeGIFs because I like this girl haha]
Me after I say something offensive to someone
Anime Me after I say something offensive to someone lol

アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
"I mean, since you're about to die right here I might as well tell you the truth right now" yeah that's Levi if I wrote this manga lol
I must say, it's real easy to get interrogated in this show haha. It's not disgusting me to the least though, I've seen worse in the world of Anime. (Thanks, Kara no Kyoukai) The new episode (#AttackOnTitan41) talks about more progression, and of course, hunting down of the Scouts and specifically, Levi's squad. Two more landed in the hands of the squad, but instead of getting killed, they decided to help them upon learning of the truth. And Levi is right, there are too many people who do not know of the truth. (I like how we all know about it though I guess we're not within those walls) That, and the son of the Reeves who got killed by Levi's bro Kenny Ackerman (oops *looks at Mikasa*) took the courage to stand up against the Military Police, hopefully protecting the district I don't know for how long. Meanwhile, Levi's squad ambushed a campsite hopefully to gain more information about the whereabouts of Eren and Historia but to no result, and are probably going to meet another end once again. Amongst all this, Erwin has been giving in to all sorts of torture, but not until final judgement. Until then, let's hope next week will be a great revolt we will be able to witness so this tide will be able to turn things around. I mean, to not know of the truth is bad. We don't need stories to tell us that just look at reality and Communism, people. I'll be looking forward to what Erwin and Pyxis have up their sleeves next.
Thought Erwin deserved a thumbnail before he dies (hopefully not)
P.S. Apparently they did develop a new maneuver gear in the dark and not let it be used by the Scouts for some reason. Man, evil government as we like it haha

アニメ Tsukumogami Kashimasu
"You, get out" <= That's Seiji if he has balls haha
I kept forgetting that apart from these guys being real good at taking the gossip, they are also capable of creating the gossip hehe. "In the new episode (#Tsukumogami04) of #TheGossip" (I mean, you know I gotta) we're introduced with a playboy who's out to get Okou? How can Seiji stand back and not protect his stepsister, right?? You're right! *laughs* But it's more complicated than you think. "Let's go over everything we know." (Yes, that's a Goi impersonation right there) Story goes that the young master of Omiya is a playboy, or so the rumours go. But as with all stories, this one is also a misunderstanding. I mean, the guy keeps coming into the rental shop for a better reason than trying to look like that guy who liked Okou-san and is trying to pick her up? Sure Seiji, do whatever you like. But as with all investigations, just send a couple of items along their way and the tsukumogami will reveal to us all. We learnt a couple of terms from the Edo period along the way, and we found out that the guy isn't what was rumoured after all. Even his precious item's tsukumogami can vouch for this. Then why? So apparently in hosting events back then, it's hard to reject two things: alcohol, and women. Now you know why I'm alone without any friends lol. That, and coupled with the fact that he keeps avoiding the other guests by leaving early and paying the bill quick, he just seems to worsen the situation by inviting more people who will want to witness the rumour for themselves. Other than the fact that they'll never get to see it, the young master seems to be actually, shy about confessing his feelings for the other girl. So yeah, typical romance problems. And that's where the tsukumogami came into the picture. By spreading a rumour that the girl he likes is about to get married, this has picked up some of his courage to you know, try out romancing for once. Hey, a real episode where the little ones are of help haha I'll be looking forward to the next where... #RIPSuou?? I don't know man the ending was so vague!!! More next week I guess
This is the cutest girl in this Anime I Have. Ever. Seen.
(Sorry Okou-san!!)
To know if an Anime maiden is in love you zoom ALL the way in
(xD)
P.S. "People are trying to get their hands on you!" I mean, this show would be way more direct if Seiji was a man lol
P.P.S. "Let's go over things" That's when your boss has no idea what he's doing and keeps asking for your opinion just shut up already Goi lol




Sorry for the late post I was watching a livestream with Mocho (Asakura Momo) on it and I can't stop laughing at her silliness this girl's too cute. Memorable moments include her:
  • Speaking while cracking her knuckles and blurting out the pain at the same time
  • Taking forever to find Bolivia or something and she shouted "It's (in) Japan!!", and
  • Saying the first thing that came into her mind when asked why her name was cute was because she was born by her parents lol
Yeah, I'll probably give her new single a listen next week when it comes by haha you know I will. Cya guys om Sunday then, or hopefully I'll dig up that single that I should have reviewed months ago and hopefully review it this year? I don't know. Haha bye