Monday 10 September 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #36 - Anime Extra

Okay I'm still tired but at least I have one less show to burn my energy on because I'm real tired man. Work, man. Makes you not have time to do whatever you want. Whatever. You. Want. *laughs*

Alright let's get to it then I wanna wrap up last week quickly lol




アニメ Tsukumogami Kashimasu
"Hange's our only casuality" "Doesn't seem like it's too serious" Wow Erwin you jerk we aim for zero injuries, asshole. You call this not serious? Ever heard of workplace safety?? lol
The new episode (#AttackOnTitan45) continues on the transformation that stupid Rod Reiss being Titan now and can barely move despite being twice the size of the biggest Titans we've seen in this series yet. And that's not all. Eren did transform, but it was not to kill. It was to defend. And thus, Levi's squad gets to see another day. The others we won't care too much because we weren't given much details (I mean, Kenny kind of escaped with his squad), but Erwin's army came by, and now we're just watching a super large Titan crawl to the city. I mean, that's it, guys. We're done now. *laughs* Okay. Now, the details. And we were right: to think that Eren's dad was actually not a bad guy by trying to destroy the royal family to take the sacred Titan power, but actually to create a chance to "save humanity". I mean, if the term isn't familiar to you yet, at least by now we have a better idea of what it means to do that. So yeah, Historia kind of chose that option, to not be influenced by Titan rule, and to not be under the original royalty. Well, she is still technically a descendant, and probably has to take over the throne to complete the coup detat story, but still. She made a choice, just like how Eren made a choice to make sure eveyrone is safe. Along with all these brave deeds, Erwin now bears the responsibility to save a city of people, so we shall see how that can be done without evacuating even one citizen on the ground that the Titan is approaching. Eren is probably going to transform again, but hopefully that wall will hold up. Or not. We don't know. It feels flimsy as heck from previous attacks until this slowpoke of a Titan showed up lol
Let's be honest here: serious Historia is not cute Historia.
P.S. "But I still want to see my basement!" Oh no Eren you're not going to you're going to get eat up by the Reiss lol I mean

アニメ Tsukumogami Kashimasu
"And that is how I fell in love... with a man" oh I'm making the narration up? lol Gokui
In the Edo period just two ryo will get you a lifetime membership with a pawn shop? What a deal! *laughs* The new episode (#Tsukumogami08) of this wonderful series that is #TheGossip (let me get this hashtag out of the way first haha) brings us a tale we can't even talk about. Hey, I mean, we can, it's #TheGossip, mind you. Just that this time, even the tsukumogami can't help much in figuring out the past. Seiji's the smartest person in the area, after all. *laughs* Okay, the plot in a nutshell. The Omiya young master as I would call him from now, knows of some business partners. He was just worried of the one Hansuke who is so kind to him on anything and everything, especially when he's making friends and being successful ever since he appeared in the area five years ago. (I'm sorry to be writing in this perspective because I know of the plot twist and it isn't easy to not write as such) The man invited the people around him to a boat party, was generous, picked up lots of chicks... one would believe there are rumours about this man spreading far and wide, but it's because there aren't any which is making the Omiya young master worried. I understand that he may be scared of people being kind to him as he's shy, but this is more than that, so I'll forgive him. (He even dressed up as a thief how can that be shy?) Deploying the papparazzi army out from the lending shop thanks to that generous payment, the tsukumogami did not gain any valuable information (get it?) (Probably not even worth one ryo lol) not because people don't talk about his past, but actually that he doesn't have any. Pair that with Gokui's story about his item being used as part of a sad love story, one would believe that Hansuke might be that man running away from his problems. But plot twist here because I'm a kind person to warn you guys about it... he was the ex-wife. WHAT~!! Yeah, Hansuke is a cross-dressed male. That would explain how well he was grilling seaweed - something that females were typically better even considering he had a family background catching seaweed. That would explain why he was generous because you know, women spend money like water- Oh that's not it? *laughs* That would ultimately explain why he is so kind to Omiya young master, for he likely fell in love with a man who is in happiness maybe. Hey, a man's gotta find some way to be happy somehow. *laughs* Okay, this is getting weird so I'm wrapping up. *silence* You think the tsukumogamis will get to know of the secret in the boat? I mean, if Seiji does not keep it well his next boat trip will be his last lol
The best faces this episode I can't even *laughs*
The best faces this episode I can't even *laughs*
P.S. Casual dressed Ohana and Okou-san are too cute hehe this is what I watched this show for
P.P.S. THERE'S A LEAD TO SUOU'S PERSON?? Man, I gotta stay tuned to the next exciting episode of... well you know. *laughs*




Cya guys next week (Audience: もう?) (Yeah, I'm tired already), and until next time... I wish I'd treasure my Cowon player more than my smartphone. I know I have a 32GB phone so I can stuff all the songs I need now which I didn't, and there's still Apple Music, but still. The freedom on that player without worrying about mobile data plus that super long battery life (~200hrs to be exact) is still unbeaten. I need to get back to it someday. And in order to do that, I have to add stuff in. Maybe Bungo Stray Dogs, I guess; I miss a lot of that action. Okay maybe not coupled with the long-winded drama of that pussy Atsushi but still lol bye