Monday 24 September 2018

The Entertainment News 2018 Edition Issue #38 - Anime Extra

Hey.

I'm just worried about sending a message to ask about my work tomorrow for some reason. Somehow I don't like to intercept busy people, especially the super busy ones. You know, because they'll always be unhappy to see your face.

They don't? Okay I better ask before it's too late tehe~ <=Usagi impersonation




アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
"Everyone was a slave to something" Hey, I say that to everyone else in this world but no one will listen haha
Ooo what do we have there in the ending... Okay, the new episode (#AttackOnTitan47) talks about what would be the biggest anti-climax of the series and I'm going to spoil it here whether you like it or not: Kenny did NOT turn into a Titan. Well, he doesn't have the physical strength to do so already at this point. Looking at a grown-up Levi, he reminds himself of the past he lived, surviving the family name and final crush by the then King (also a Reiss obviously) Uri who ruled the lands who probably will forget him within a century. Kenny was glad he survived, but not becuase he was chasing after something in life. Contrary to others, he was not aiming for anything. He just wanted to see the truth for himself. That, he may not have gone far enough. Still, raising Levi apparently became his duty, and when he was ready to survive on his own, he left the boy. Today, their roads crossed again, and it's not fate that's the only thing keeping them together. Of course Levi wouldn't do the deed of transforming into the Titan like Eren did, but maybe someday, it'll become useful. Meanwhile, Historia becomes Queen for selling herself as the one who saved the people within the walls, and remember those Titans and that werido which can command all the other Titans? Now that we know how it works, it's time for them to come back. We may be expecting more company. I mean, it's time. Things are going to go exponentially up once we get the story-telling out of the way. Next episode looks like a backstory to Eren's situation with his father injecting him that Titan serum, gaining the power that he never wanted. Hey, not enough people are stealing the royal family's powers, yes? It's time to let it be known. On a side note, you think those other Titans that will come back stole their powers too? Hmm... so much mystery to unfold I can't wait
Tribute to the man who lived so that I don't feel so bad for him dying
(That's a dead corpse on the bed, by the way)
If you can list all of their names you can call yourself a true fan
(That's Mikasa's widest grin ever, by the way)
P.S. Not that I'm bored at the story, but I'm savouring it. Hey, it's that backstory we asked for all this season already, I could at least enjoy it. Oh well, Kenny's life of drama looks weird though, so don't ask if I had the same experience even without the Titan backdrop
P.P.S. Sorry for my half-assed enthusiasm and memory of this series but who's behind that beast Titan? Do we know him? Oh we don't? I thought it was some reveal or something though (I better not spoil myself by finding out the truth) (No I won't)
[Haha this Tweet is funny (Historia was talking about selling merch like an idol in her pitch to Erwin to deal the final blow and be Queen. He didn't believe it'll happen though lmao) I should follow their official account lol yeah that's how much I don't care]

アニメ Tsukumogami Kashimasu
"Everyone around me now thinks I'm secretly trying to sell Suou" I know, right?? And somehow you got away with it AND you left?? WHAT THE F-
In this new episode (#Tsukumogami10) of this rental shop series we finally get into #TheGossip of the most important roles of them all: how Izumoya came to be. And it seems like they have a backer. It's no Kickstarter by all means, but hey Seiji likes money can't you see it in his face? *laughs* Okay serious talk, this episode is about selling stuff to people. Specifically, Usagi the comb apparently. Why? It's not that important at this point because we know that it will never happen no matter what, but there are a few important things to take note. Firstly, the shop is in debt. 20 ryo if you need a number. At first it was a lending just like how this shop works, but sooner or later with interest (Hey you thought it didn't exist in the Edo period?) this adds up to a lot, coinciding to the point of two clients asking to buy their lending-only goods. I mean, we wouldn't be happy if they sold Usagi off to be honest, and I'm still glad they didn't because I legit teared up *sob*, but it's more than just this. Secondly, we know very little about Okou's story. Remember that Suou thing that Sataro left with? Not true, ladies and gentlemen, for he told the only one he had a crush on and trusted, which is Okou. So obviously it didn't get stolen, and if it did, it was with the fire. So how did the rumour go away with the man? Someone forked out 80 ryo to buy him another incense burner to save his reputation and a potential marriage, you see. Very high price for keeping someone alive potentially, but he left too anyway. Well, at least the money wasn't a problem to get him hunted down and killed. Ignoring his fading trace, Okou seems real concerned about sharing this with someone, so she took a tsukumogami (or two) and told them. I don't think we ever got to know more of that thereafter because I don't think Notetsu and Usagi will tell the others, really. Lastly, that priest standing outside their store. So yeah, he sensed the prescence of tsukumogami, and is apparently here to cleanse the place? Sure bro, for without them we wouldn't have this series. So f**k you and your warped senses for you got taken care of by a comb lmao I wish I could help spread the rumours on the streets on this but nah we gotta protect these wonderful "neighbours" hehe they are great papparazzi btw
Sad episode all around this week, so here's cute Ohana-chan hehe
[100% SPOILER FREE] Usagi, you will be missed. *sob*
P.S. DID THEY CHANGE THE OPENING ANIMATION?? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW?? Oh I just don't watch them every episode becuase I was typing here haha
P.P.S. So which part of "no" did you not understand WE DON'T SELL OUT STUFF HERE!! <= Modern day re-enactment of the brush-selling scene
[This was a content-packed episode tbh I can't even talk about it enough but I better stop]
Okou-san in full for your viewing pleasure.
It's been some time since I did this myself tbh
(This one has a full size link btw)

(Please remember to come back after clicking the link)
Just a general opinion here but I may not have any shows to watch next season. Thank goodness for BANANA FISH, right?? Okay, let's talk about my opinions of the list of doubtful shows I may watch next season:
  • So... ra no So, Sora to Umi no Aida (premiers 3rd October) is like Haifuri but better? Ugh
  • Uchi no Maid Usa Sugiru (premiers 5th October): Considering it's a comedy show instead of those serious ones with an adult with a kid, and Nu-chan (Numakura Manami) is acting the maid #JobHuntGoals, this will make a great premise for some laughs. Now I just have to try to give those Anime-character theme songs...
  • Seishin Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai (premiers 6th October): What "Puberty Syndrome"?? You call that "puberty", you idiots! Again, I know it's Anime but big breasts are not my thing. It's too big (literally) a distraction for me to appreciate any show.
  • Gaikotsu Shokutei'in Honda-san (premiers 7th October): Yes Honda-san is the skeleton, and living in a bookstore with a bunch of weird faces. Hey, just in case you got sick of staring people in the face, this one's a good alternative. Also, the animation is too sketchy. Well, I may expecting too much on that part maybe. But man, not as cute as Denkigai no Honya-san. And I'm not going to expect character development considering the huge cast. I may just watch one episode just to hear manly Kitamura Eri voice her feminine role lol the trailer
  • Ore ga Suki Nano wa Imouto Dakedo Imouto Janai (premiers 10th October): So it's just Eromanga-sensei? We've watched that, bro. Oh, the younger sister is not a jerk and the brother is not that dumb? Ah maybe not it's still not a good reason to give that opening theme song- THEY'VE GOT KONDOU REINA!! I'M IN!! *laughs* (A reminder that she is Hana-chan from "Slow Start") (I'll probably watch this even though we all know the perfect imouto is Hirasawa Ui always)
As of now? None of the above. Although I'll probably watch a couple when the time comes so that I won't bore myself to death with mafia revenge lol




I hope you guys did notice the pop-up element I improved in CSS because it's going to a whole new level hopefully if I can get it sorted out by this weekend. If you need hints wait 5 seconds and you'll see text flash. Now that I can use that to embed any code I want be prepared to see more referenced text in the near future. That's my enthusiastic promise, to you guys. Or whoever is here for some reason lol. Cya guys soon for that Review hopefully it's on its way btw