Sunday 24 February 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #8

It's getting late so I'll be quick on this because I decided to sleep all afternoon today after the Army took my Saturday *sob*

Let's forget this and move on, yes? *crying*




アニメ Domestic na Kanojo
"Are you bothered that I called you a child?" YES haha <= not Natsuo
"He was my teacher" I KNEW IT lol I mean, uh, I didn't want to fall in love with my teacher too. *laughs* In this follow-up episode (#DomeKano07) to whatever happened to people ruining Hina-chan's relationship with Shuu back in a couple of episodes ago, and more. Hey, it's kicking off. Ending the whatever feels like a disaster between Hina-chan and that man, we're kinda ending things here with Natsuo and Hina too. They had a trip to the beach (too bad no bikini or anything lol), but yeah, they had the time to talk it out. Hina-chan talked about her story which sounds like she was the victim even though she was the b*tch haha okay just joking she gave up on being the gossip and went for the teacher lol. Man, I wished I can meet up with someone I liked before in the future and they say that. Someday man, someday. *laughs* Moving on, I would argue that Hina's statement about committing suicide may be overboard even for just Natsuo confessing to Hina because unless she feels the same too there is no need to die together haha. (Your say, Hina? I think it's you, man) But I guess that's one way to think about it, however extreme it sounds. There technically will be three people dead in the family now though lol. And then there's the Rui-chan scene. I kind of liked it, but hey, that idiot Natsuo has no freaking idea what they were doing especially Rui because really stop with your curiosity shit lol. She decided that they should kiss because technically they didn't (THEY DIDN'T??) (well they did kiss their private parts, so... haha), and she wants it on a regular basis. What do you think this is, a subscription service? *laughs* Then again Natsuo always likes to take breathers like this so he can forget about other things that are bothering him? Man, being the easy guy here Natsuo, very envious haha. Then there's the exams. All four of them did well of course, considering that the two of them are taught by the in-house teacher lol, and the other two are literally geniuses (if you need a reminder Momo was a great student when she's relationship-free haha), so that's good. Finally, we'll have time to complete the publication for the school festival. What will they end up writing? They have a summer vacation to figure it out. I have a feeling it'll be a more hands-on experience instead lol now you wished that AI can transform what they see and hear into a novel itself so we don't have to write haha no it should be the other way round? Oops. To close up (not vaginas lol), there was an insert song. Yeah, I can't even hear it to be honest. It was Yocchan (Hikasa Youko), isn't it? Sorry I was too distracted on Hina-chan... yeah she masturbating HAHA ugh
They look really good together, don't they?
Then this piece of sh*t with an innocent grin came in to spook young Hina-chan haha
P.S. Sorry if this bugs me but, Yocchan is acting young again. Yeah, ever since "K-ON!" for me I believe haha I know it's not the first time but still she's 34 lmao
P.P.S. "Hina-chan got all excited and dragged you into (the ocean)?" Yeah mom, you're kind of right there haha (can't say she was going to drown me though please send help lol)

アニメ Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
"The ship has already sailed!" That's called I have no choice but to deal with this sh*t again lol should've not done that one time before then haha
It's actually creepier that Kaguya-sama is worried that Shirogane is going to spend all summer vacation working even though she has "plans" for him and all will be ruined lol. In this new comeback episode (#KaguyaSama07) we are here again to save that poor guy that Shirogane advised him before? Oh man, will the relatioship problems never end? *laughs* (Spoilers: They won't. I like this parallel though) So yeah, the guy came back and asked one simple question: how to hold hands? And yeah it didn't get a proper reply until Chika-chan the love detective dropped by and yeah, her advice was just to do it. Hey, I wished someone would say that to me at some point. (Haha *sob*) Still, it's Kaguya at the door hearing all the nonsense about Shirogane's perfect scheme to get someone to join him in his part-time job over the summer holidays which will ruin all of Kaguya's plans? (WTF) (I know right? Now I'm curious to know what they are) So yeah, thank goodness the guy managed to do it... who's that girl behind them? I guess that's the follow-up then haha I'm going to looking forward to that. Next up, Ishigami meets his first real beating in this series haha. Seriously, if you ever want to say bad things about people and behind them, look around bro. That's the best advice I can give him actually. Other than that, he's technically more depressed than me, can do accounting better than me, and probably is just way too envious of couples and the school system where being in a sports club makes you more popular. You know, otaku things and clubs that Ishigami likes are in the trash, for instance. Anyways, they also talked about club activities, and that's what got Ishigami himself into trouble. I get the joke though, but yeah, to say it behind them and even worse when they are literally right behind you... I'm glad you're still alive haha. (And that's why we otakus will never understand women lol) He should be dead if not for Kaguya's benevolence instead of Shirogane's lol wtf was that buddha circle of light for. Also, didn't expect him to also offend girls with a rack compared to girls who don't haha Kaguya-sama you cute, yes? Haha don't hit kill me *laughs* Lastly, we have the joke of the week. Well it's technically not a joke because unlike Kaguya-sama we aren't childish in mindset enough to laugh at weiners (what is she, an outdated PC that needs updating? lol) (come on, we laugh at G-spots now lmao) (no really my colleagues thought that was a good joke in the lift) (yeah they do not know that I'm a perver-) but hey, she does laugh at them. Besides this part being the hardest Kaguya has laughed and the first time I've heard Koga Aoi laugh (hehe), it is still good of a joke to make it all happen, especially when Shirogane is involved. You know, Chika-chan literally just decided to slap that forbidden word card on his forehead haha it's that episode all over again YO *laughs* Though Chika-chan just gave up and said it herself (she could've gotten Kaguya to say it but I'm not smart enough to think of a way) after losing to the worldly knowledge Kaguya has to dish out to make sure that word isn't used, but yeah Shirogane felt weird and ran away lol. Although I would say Ishigami now it's a good time to remember this weakness so you can get back at Kaguya at some point. Then again I'd advise you to never use that lmao no really don't haha
If you need a recall this is the Japanese version of that meme from that French episode lol why the psyche up
But seriously, thanks for the laughs Kaguya-sama I laughed a lot at you haha
P.S. "Go work a part-time job!" #Shakaijin lmao I have a feeling that guy got roasted haha word pun intended
P.P.S. Didn't expect to get the slightly boring "That's cute" statement from Chika-chan lol you're cute tbh haha
[This is what you get for talking bad about Chika-chan you piece of-]
Please beat me up huge rack milk tank-san haha


...

(Yes I know about the new Dagashi Kashi chapter. Remember what I said last week? Let's move on.)

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week was quite a week in Klassic Note, as mentioned last week. I started with The Floor's new album as expected and it wasn't as good as I hoped. As mentioned in Twitter, they combined a lot of pop elements into their rock music style which I preferred so it was quite a hurdle to ignore that and focus on the melody, amongst all the stuff. I did try to give a couple of songs though. The topic song... I may not even want to give to be honest the pop beats are pissing me off. I mean, look at vivid undress, guys, and tell me listening to advice from the major label production makes sense. *laughs* I ended up giving halca's new single a listen because why not but also that it wasn't as bad as the last time I heard of her, but man does she need to try to appeal to me on composition considering she doesn't have a particularly attractive voice for me. Hey, it's Anime lovable but here in Klassic Note we don't favour those that much anyway, so... she'll get the topic song. Welcome, girl, even though you should've last year haha. Hanazawa Kana's new album didn't come as early, but as expected from a production made my various composers from different bands and individual artists in collaboration, most of them will not get her usual style because we may have gotten used to dear composer Kitagawa who has been writing songs for her for many years. This time around, I would argue that I was focusing more on whoever I know to give songs instead, so yeah Fujifabric and Chatmonchy got a pass. The others.. I may give the emotional songs maybe. Lastly, Numakura Manami's new album came by over the weekend for me, and... this is the opposite for Kana-chan's album mainly because this is totally in house production, so... it also wasn't good lol. Coming from the Anime music label, I feel bad to give any of those melodies considering many are trying to be different even though writing smoother melodies would help in making some more of those songs easier to give off the bat. Surprisingly, I took another listen to the other single topic song I didn't give last year so yeah, that's how bad it was I guess.

Next week brings us Suzuki Masayuki's new single for Anime "Kaguya-sama" and going from the preview last week on the music program I will still give it, I guess. TrySail's new album is also out next week, so let's hope this will prove me otherwise as to why I threw their previous album out of the window haha. I'll also be listening to the two albums I criticised above again and maybe give more, I'm not sure. I really need more rock tunes man these things aren't good enough for me

On Twitter, Scenarioart is announcing something new on Periscope which I missed (Edit: I haven't) so I'll update next week and on there I guess, Takigawa Alisa's new music video for Anime "DomeKano" is pretty good (I'm counting on you, Alisa-san), and sphere announced their new album due in May as return from their two year hiatus and celebration of their 10th year anniversary. Well, the topic songs thus far aren't impressive so... we shall see, girls. We shall see. Any chance Aki-chan get a new single soon though? Haha




Okay I'm done I haven't even prepared for work tomorrow lol. Cya guys next week then, and until then, don't anyhow change your keyboard because you think one button is acting weird because I changed mine and I hate it now even though I changed my mouse and it was good. *sigh* Bye guys, and note to self, remember to do a special post about your birthday purchases online about the three photobooks. *giggles* Please all come on time please come together (on me) (lol sex pun intended)