Sunday 10 February 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #6

I know Sunday is Anime day of the week here in my world, but man are the spoiler images from the official Twitter accounts too much, especially Kaguya-sama. Seriously man, stop it. I can't stop looking at them while at my aunt's house gathering.

Also, they voting on Twitter on tokuten (scroll down thread to see candidates) for Blu-Ray and DVD and it's about Chika-chan YOU KNOW you gotta vote for the rapper Chika-chan image haha okay let's get to the episodes

(FYI the first time was for Kaguya-sama if you didn't vote for her salivating which won you don't like the girl enough lol) (or weiners haha)




アニメ Domestic na Kanojo
"Is it okay if I fall in love (with Natsuo)?" What was that like, 2 hours? You fall in love that fast Momo-chan? Well maybe you liked him a long time liao I don't know lol
And I told you they're going to leave a trail on the Hina-chan arc haha nice one Rui-chan. The new episode (#DomeKano06) introduces us what it's like to even know of 6P haha please don't look it up. So yeah, new character time, ladies and gentlemen, and it's Momo-chan. "YOU TRYING TO GET FRIENDS, BITCH??" is what I would like to say to her as Rui-chan, but we cannot be judgemental just because the classmates said it. You know, we gotta give her chance. What if she asks about her doing it with Natsuo? (Haha how the heck did she know it though) Okay that didn't happen, but she DID want to do it with the guy. Let's talk about it. I know I said I wouldn't re-consider this show from the start, but this episode's for you, Sasuga-sensei. I can imagine the real work is probably more explicit, but yeah. We're dealing with a girl with experience. With many guys. So many it's reputable in school. So many even Natsuo's friend is one of them. But yeah, we all of course only know things on the surface, so everyone thinks she's easy-going and basically a sl*t. Problematic, yes, but she tries to be friends with Rui-chan and Natsuo, and that is good. But then she goes a little aggressive with males typically I guess, and she tries to get Natsuo to like her and such, and even went as far as doing the guy. Luckily Natsuo noticed that scar on the girl's hand... (Possible family abuse?) and that SMS from Rui-chan for dinner... AND that night with Rui-chan having a fever on bed and he has to stick it in her lol (Panadol, people, Panadol haha) (okay they only got Tylenol which is the same thing so where are the pills instead??), AND the flashbacks from where he remembers how hot Rui-chan was when naked lmao so yeah, the two didn't do anything. He's kind enough to not only be friends with Momo, but also to be her family where her family doesn't. You know, #BrokenFamilyProblems. I mean, we need more families like this so I can get picked up by a girl, probably after she dates the whole school then I'll have a chance lmao. Anyways, good story here, sex portion not required although I'd believe fans wanted more of the somewhat light sex scene here (yes that is light, you guys haven't watched To-LOVE Ru before?) but I didn't read the manga so that's good, and you guys know I like expected drama, so either I fitted all the puns here in this review or I'll just remember it to make myself feel better than Natsuo because he's getting picked up by girls for favours more often than I have... ever. *laughs* (okay not true, but all wishful thinking on my part lol) As a last note, I kind of hate the high-pitched voice from Momo-chan and it voiced by.... *drum roll* yours truly, Yoshimura Haruka. Yes, I know of her. (She also voices that high pitched girl in Anime "Sora no Method" no wonder) She's better in that game I'm playing tbh although I don't mind sexing her irl if I can *silence* Haha jkjk I don't even know her age lol
Good guys Natsuo, ladies and gentlemen. Mostly for ladies though
If you didn't notice that super faint drawing of a scar on her wrist it's forgivable lol
P.S. "I might want to take a look... at your peni-" No Momo is not trying to say that? Haha okay it's funnier in Japanese though to complete the sentence
P.P.S. *hard cuts to Rui-chan sleeping after the wipe back scene* He did it, guys! HE DID IT!! lol I mean wipe Rui-chan's back *saw the word "suppository"* NATSUO NOOOOOO "It went in" OMG WTF did they draw this in the manga wait I gotta take a look lol *saw Chapter 12* *gives van Gogh "The Scream" face* it's nsfw guys just so you know haha well they did censor it but still lmao

アニメ Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
"You like guys with menacing looks?" GOT YA KAGUYA-SAMA haha
WTF did they literally try to follow up the confession thing and how Kaguya-sama has to clean up the mess that Shirogane just created? *laughs* This show is amazing haha. In this wonderful episode (#KaguyaSama05) of this series I can't get enough jokes out of, we continue on the confession that the one guy did to Kashiwagi-san after getting advice from the President. Yeah, can't you two just say you all have no love experience and be done with it? But yeah, though Kaguya-sama isn't alone on giving advice to the poor girl who doesn't feel like being with the guy she just said yes to because of a Kabedan™. So cue Detective Chika with that hat she borrowed from the drama club lol, and her out-of-pace advice for the girl which kind of worked I guess, but yeah Kaguya-sama may be a little more on point I would argue. That is, if Kashiwagi did not go out of the Student Council room thinking that charity is the thing that'll bring her and the guy closer. Whatever man, says Shirogane, as he helps them out for some reason lol. Next up, is a success story. You think every romance Anime of that one guy who is awesome probably isn't created by days of effort and practice from someone else who taught him everything so that he won't lose face in front of the class and that one girl? I would think otherwise now actually, from this story of Shirogane and Chika-chan. Ignoring how terrible Shirogane was before the success story, but man did Chika-chan do the worst thing by asking him to teach everything she knows because he just sucks. Funny to think how he got through P.E. in school all these years lol. But yeah, opening one's eyes is quite important in hitting the ball lmao he's afraid of it hitting in his face but gets slapped himself?? This show is amazing lol the world of Anime in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen haha. Lastly, another scene I was probably waiting for ever since Kaguya-sama realised she can just walk to school and back home by sabotaging the daily car ride lol I swear the previous time it's also not a coincidence. So yeah, the car broke (the Gestapo said it was an accident lol that's a WWII joke), it rained, the two both brought umbrellas, but they want to be in one together. Yeah I know right? #RainyDayProblems Seriously, how many scenarios can you think of who has a couple who want to be close to each other so desperately but can't, let alone in real life? Thank goodness the wildcard came in to save the day yay Chika-chan come on not now WHAT A BITCH haha (then again they probably needed a larger umbrella and not a pocket one so they wouldn't be too close together HAHA) (or they can be like that one show with their shoulders out in the rain, for the guy), and kudos to Shirogane for making the move first. It took this little effort, guys. It's not about war, people. Stop exposing each other's intentions and get together already. (Direct quote from Koga Aoi on an interview about the Anime, btw) But yeah, that's the fun part, isn't it? God I love this series and Koga Aoi now hehe
Kaguya's face expressions are the best sometimes, no joke haha
Kaguya's face expressions are the best sometimes, no joke haha
P.S. "Everyone has their (strong or) cute points about them" Yeah for Kaguya-sama it's literally every time she says that quote to Shirogane so... all of them?? *continues watching* Yep she's listing all of them lmao
P.P.S. Hey guys? The rain has stopped. Why haven't you guys kept the umbrella...? *giggles* I love this too much

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Okay quick one since it's kind of late from watching Anime already haha. Polkadot Stringray's new album is kind of okay, but I quickly noticed that similar to the last two times I attempted to give them songs from their mini-album and everything else besides this release, that they are actually generally better on their hype songs than their emotional ones, which doesn't sound like a good thing since that is kind of a limitation here to be a Collection Artist in Klassic Note. Hey, I'll try to give nonetheless, I just think they are better at hype songs just like the one they got famous in. Not the music video cosplay; I know that Shizuku looks cute in a cop outfit lol. SHE's new album is alright I guess? I didn't pick up many songs because I don't think the melodies are good enough, so I went with the topic song and a couple more that I think fits on an image that I can give more songs on a regular basis for them I guess. Remember I want to keep a good impresison of them writing songs I like, so getting into their style is quite important imo. Pretty good though, this time around. Man, you guys want to be best artist this year? Prove to me in the rock festivals this year then. YUKI's new album is likely going over my head this time around as I can't wrap myself around to give this mostly due to mood and somehow all the melodies didn't really stick in my head. I'll try again next week maybe but for now it's a no-go. Taketatsu Ayana's new single I think I mentioned this last week so no to the topic song, but I'll probably give the B-side and if Ayachi you want to make me give this single in the near future it'd better be in your next album lol. SIX LOUNGE's 1st album also got to some conclusion so I gave quite a lot of them in which some have music videos online so be sure to check out the KlassicNote@YouTube playlist to give a listen to them yourselves. Lastly, over the weekend I then noticed Kiriku to Majou has been active in releasing songs and now being in Apple Music, I gotta listen to their new songs, right? It didn't go well haha so I'll take the archive first, yes?

Next week only brings us Asakura Momo's new single which I missed the full song preview this morning because I had to leave the house so I can't standby the radio program which plays all the other cover songs from other seiyuu lol (did she sound weird on that radio or I didn't notice her voice all this time?) so I'll be blind listening to this coming Wednesday I guess.

On Twitter which you guys probably don't read so I'll summarise here, Uesaka Sumire's new single is due April and written by a familiar composer (he's a veteran in the music industry and wrote songs for Horie Yui for Anime "Golden Time") Takigawa Alisa's new single for Anime "DomeKano" better be good lol, very hype for Anime "Bungou Stray Dogs" theme songs because they are going to compete with Anime "Attack on Titan" theme songs which are going to be from Linked Horizon (boo) and cinema staff respectively. Yes for cinema staff once again. Yes. I need my yearly album dosage, guys. Getting rock music deficient already haha




Yeah that's it for the week. I'm going back to work next week, guys. Well, I started 3rd day of Chinese New Year ie. last Thursday already so whatever haha. I also took the time to complete the Klassic Note 10th Anniversary #KN10YEARS site so be sure to check it out on desktop where that beautiful slide show collage will welcome you. I gotta consider the first cover arts to show again so that might change haha not enough colour variety imo. Cya guys next week then