Sunday 3 February 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #5

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Oh, you don't celebrate the holiday that almost half the world is celebrating every year? Okay. Enjoy the days off then haha

Anyways, back to this, and maybe I should exclude manga from this weekly post after all. It's hard to get new stuff unless I watch the popular series every week, which I don't. I wonder if there is a Crunchyroll for manga because I need it especially for those not so popular series- oh they don't give a shit about those? Oh well never mind then





アニメ Domestic na Kanojo
Shuu: "If I get divorced, would you give us your blessing?"
"Oh then it's okay" <= not Natsuo lol
BOOM! That was easy. *laughs* On this super coincidental super creepy level romance series' new episode (#DomeKano04), we're stalking Hina-chan. Better get your rations ready 'cos this will be a long ride. Of nothing. Haha apparently whatever it takes for Natsuo and Rui-chan to do to follow the (step)sister ends up basically showing us her enjoying her alone time after work lol. So yeah, no cigar. Not until you know this is Anime and coincidences can happen so... BOOM haha and sorry Rui-chan for having to steal Hina's phone and fake her voice to the boyfriend lol. (You think they're figured that out? Haha) So yeah, the four of them got to sit down and have a talk. Ignoring that scene we saw outside of the house a couple of episodes ago (I assume it's the same thing, but), the man introduces himself to the bigger family he didn't expect to see who are geniunely concerned about the woman he loves, and of course like any other man in an affair he is giving the excuse of asking for more time for him to settle this amicably. Amicably being the wife can accept the divorce and he can be with the woman he truly loves. Not that this cannot happen, but since it took such a long time, then whatever we said last week was right because the wife might be fighting for the marriage. And that, for Hina-chan's sake Natsuo Rui-chan cannot take it down. As for Hina-chan? I would say I was right in thinking that she would just leave the guy for the sake of her own family members because besides the fact is her worrying that things are turning sour in the house, but also that she is that benevolent of a person to be aware of the people around her affected by her actions to sacrifice on her own desires and well-being. That is the kind of person she is, Hina-chan. Good woman, I would say. Too bad you better not be married to lay your hands on her or else lol. Anyways, moving on, we've reached someone's death anniversary. To commemorate, Natsuo himself is paying a visit to the mother's grave, and we did see a glimpse of young Natsuo sad upon her expected passing. The stepsisters dropped by the grave too with the good news (the Hina-chan thing), and all is well. What a good way to wrap up an arc, no? *laughs* I see that production is making sure this flows well considering this show still has much to cover (be reminded that the opening theme still has like two other people we don't know) and they left just enough of a trail at the end of this story such that Hina-chan can re-egnite it and ask Natsuo about his feelings for her or vice versa, when the time comes. That is, if it comes. Anyways, next episode from the *nosebleed* end card it's likely we're getting more progression of the main two's relationship now or a third person is stepping in. What will happen next? I'll need Sasuga-sensei to blow my mind now. I'm not expecting anything ahead, and this will be fun. I know I keep saying this every week, but still. So far so good, this series. I laughed, cried and thought a lot through this.
Me when I have to pull an all-nighter lol
(Little do you know it means "I want some milk dripping from your buns" lmao)
So... which one you gonna f**k? *laughs*
(I'll take both? Haha okay leaning towards the right for now hehe)
P.S. "They are both family to me" That is the cover~ haha Hina-chan I just can't understand this tbh stop putting the age thing in front it's nothing wrong with liking your student/stepbrother lol

アニメ Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
"AAAHHH KAWAII!!!" This show in a nutshell lol
So does "Anime Girls" and "Huge Boobs" also come as mutual things? *laughs* Also, the butler is really smart, I'll give you that. Kaguya-sama, give her a pay raise, would you? Haha on this fresh new episode (#KaguyaSama04) YO, we gotta talk about cosplay YO (now you know why they gave you that ending theme song YO) and Kaguya-sama looks great on cat ears YO... I'm running out already how did Chika-chan last that long?? *laughs* Okay, the cosplay thing first. It's the French collaboration episode this week for some reason lol, so yeah the Student Council has to prepare for it. You know, dress up as cosplayers because French is right below Japan in this for some reason, buy some Japanese stuff for the French students but this requires shopping, and learning some French just in case none of them can speak Japanese. Mostly normal stuff, guys, mostly normal stuff. But hey, it's this series so we gotta make it weird haha. Firstly, cosplay. Don't ask me why any of the two will get embarrassed seeing each other in cat ears (I mean, I've never see anyone I like in it, so...), but hey, we got so close for that twoshot of them in cat ears which will sell GREAT outside of the school haha (literally, in real life), but yeah, we didn't get it. Chika-chan again, as usual, spoiling the party. We gotta -dere the shit out of them YO, get them embarrassed YO, then they'll keep their tensions HI YO okay next part haha. And that is not rap, but on who of the three should go shopping for gifts for the French, because that one other guy hasn't been in any episode yet. (But seriously, when is he coming out? The one with the headphones?) So yeah, Chika-chan suggests playing the bluff keyword game on their heads because she's good at it apparently. Yeah, before we start, just a heads-up that not talking will not make you lose, but using another personality or accent will make sure you win. Good job, author. *laughs* Above all things, Chika-chan is also good at deceiving others, so that's a plus. Now I want to know if she does have such a sad life so can console her personally YO. That, and the other two YO because they lost so bad YO~ Okay I'm tired of this we're stopping here. *laughs* What happens next though, is more of an eye-opener for me personally because I missed this a lot; The Anime -dere level stuff that is just too dope I can't even. So blah blah blah butler helps her call the guy (butler MVP this episode btw) but Kaguya is received by the father (yeah people often confuse me for my dad though but good thing we not Japanese so they won't refer to any of us by family name only not that relevant lol) so now the whole family knows, and Miyuki is in the bath so Kaguya's boner is halfway there already (I'm not going to use the opposite for dry to describe that) (she got wet YO *giggles*), but yeah they did arrange a time and place. Sadly it's killing Kaguya-sama already so she probably wouldn't go and it'll be cancelled- Oh it's not like this? Oh well, good things aren't meant to happen. Kudos for Miyuki for making it though. Too bad you're wearing the school outfit so don't expect her to do dolly dress-up for you haha. (I want to see it though...) (I don't mean the waterproof phone btw lol) Lastly, the event. Yeah, it's glorious, it's formal, it's actually set up to make the President lose his footing because he's the only guy who can't speak French (A kind reminder that he studied his way through this school, so... languages aren't included I guess?) (I mean, it's a Japanese school) and apparently there's this conspiracy for someone in the French school to make Miyuki lose his face and stance in the school?? Okay... sure, author. That'll make some good content lol. Sadly, we are like Miyuki who cannot understand anything so "Oui" is the best we can do (he can do better than that apparently lol), so... sorry about my insulted mother, I guess? *laughs* (WE NEED A TRANSLATOR FOR THIS THE SUBS ARE USELESS lol) (Also no dubbing over too so... they managed to speak all of these themselves?? Impressive) (Not English though lmao) So yeah, Kaguya understands all of it and saves his day ("He really doesn't mind people saying his d*ck is small?" Haha), but also we're given hints of her mentioning this reminded her of her past which will be interesting to see (Is it like Seitokai Yakuindomo? lol) (no relation btw besides the rich thing haha) but Miyuki doesn't mind that yet so yeah, she *speaks in Hokkien* of him, I guess? What, I can't do that?? Haha this series is great
This is actually very close to the "Is this a..." meme but in Japanese
MFW I chat with someone I like on MSN Messenger and she replies lol
P.S. "Not much of a reaction there" Eh Kaguya-sama you sure you know how to look at faces? lol can we cue the butler to help you out?
P.P.S. "We need to preserve this for future generations to see" It's just for her lmao WE GOT TO TAKE THAT PICTURE lol
[If you wonder about why the special ending didn't happen this week instead, you should learn about the three-episode rule in Anime. Also, I know; The cat image is coming right up, I promise.]
I highly recommend looking at this with Fuchigami Mai's "BLACK CAT" playing in the background because that has a good chorus lol
[As a final note, I got just a little tingling (breathless even) (aroused even) at Koga Aoi shrieking at the phone ringing as Kaguya-sama. I mean, I gotta.

...

AUDIO CLIP COMING RIGHT UP- Oh we not doing it? Oh well haha]

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Okay, what I heard this week. Let's get minami's debut single out of the way because there is NO WAY I'm giving that single. NO DAMN WAY. *laughs* (Audience: What about Fuchigami Mai?) (She cute, can forgive haha) Well, it'll be on hold until I think the ending theme song in full will be better than this. Anime, man. They only give good melodies for like, 90 seconds. And sometimes they don't even haha. *sigh* Moving on, I gave some Chinese songs which I'll not promote them here just because, and I've been listening to SIX LOUNGE's 1st album and I think it's pretty good. I think I can like their style, although recent reviews (I'm referring to last year) do not give them quite enough just so I'm prepared to give some of them from this album. Tsuji Shion's best album though... even though we're like two more songs to a full review here in Klassic Note, it's a no I'm giving Shion-san mostly because I can't bear to give the new song and I've been quite determined in not giving her early songs which she decided to place in the album. I mean, more from the 1st album would have nailed it tbh. Lastly, I gave some chance to Base Ball Bear's new single over the weekend, and I think I can give them one. The last time I gave them anything is because of Hanazawa Kana-chan back in 2013, if you need a reminder. And I've been trying to give them here and there, but to no avail. So yeah.

Next week brings us a good amount of music releases to celebrate the holiday fever, including I-may-give-this-a-miss Taketatsu Ayana's new single because I heard of the music video preview already, SHE's new album which will make me happy I hope after the colossal review of their previous album earlier this year, and Polkadot Stingray's new album which I hope will not disappoint. Hey, I gotta hope for something. Can't you see this deserted wasteland empty of Collection Artists and filled with oasis full of idol and sh**ty electronic and pop melodies?? How am I going to survive? I'm trying, but Rock music is hard to find. The unpopular yet good ones. *laughs* I tried man, I tried.

On Twitter with regards to music, TrySail's new music video preview was okay and real reminiscent of the first album (I guess the production learnt their lesson lol), I should give Coalamode's new single a chance when it comes out on March, Niitsu Yui is doing a triple single release which is just three songs but once every month starting from last month, and Minase Inori is releasing her 3rd album which will include her new single I reviewed last week. Jesus, that was fast. It wasn't even a year before her previous album? Idolism in a nutshell, by the way. I'll probably talk about Yui-san's single next week, I guess. I didn't include it in the front, I guess.




Wow must be tiring trying to scan all the photos from the past into digital media, huh. Been doing that with my sister all day and it's been tiring, I would say. Those photo apps that can make the magic happen just by taking photos of them also didn't make it any easier, so I have to don (DA YO lol) out that photo scanner I bought years ago to do this but couldn't get my dad to do so and it works. Well, good enough, I guess. Now we'll have some photos to reminisce about in the upcoming holiday at my uncle's place. All set, ladies and gentlemen. People say love is war, but updating your relatives about your situation - whether good or bad - is also war haha cya guys next week