Friday 26 July 2019

The Dream Fragment 20190726

Hey, I'm back. This time around we might have gotten back to someone familiar. Don't ask me why, it might be some coincidence, she's already married too recently, and I probably was thinking of her before I drifted into Dreamland... It's Taketatsu Ayana (Ayachi from here on). Yeah. It's her.

Story goes that I guess my family knows of her to be able to get in contact with her in person. Okay, not as a fan, but personally, like, my dad knows her dad kind of thing. Whatever it is, the plan was to let Ayachi get like a phone card so my dad (yep) can call her from here (again, it's Singapore) so yeah, this part was us trying it out, my family over here at home. My dad passed the phone as soon as it connected to my sis and he left for his room while we were all outside in the living room. It sure was weird, to be honest. I'm pretty sure the other side was speaking in barely English (sorry Ayachi I don't even know if it's you on the other side of the phone lol) and we here are just amazed at this, of course, citing me to be able to converse with her better considering none of my family members can even understand Japanese.

(Of course I didn't manage to like, get the phone to myself or whatever. As usual my guts even in my dreams prevent me from having a good time lol)

A quick cut to me on a computer, I think, remoting into someone else's computer which I believe, looks like some Ayachi playing games because what else could I be getting considering I got contact numbers of her already? (You know, dream problems) Turns out it's real weird, the chat asked about who I am, I asked if they know of Ayachi lol. So yeah, maybe my brain is taking this a little too far...

To end this, I think the overall objective for my dream was probably to play games with her or something along those lines, because I'm still feeling it now, to be honest. Whether all these made sense or not, I'll leave it up to you. Remember, the last time I dreamt of her I f**ked her good lmao

For references, remote desktop connections are probably from work because I'm thinking of those too much, the game night just be because of the recent Grand Theft Auto Online update, and I think I just want a Japanese friend. No really, the vagueness of Ayachi in the dream already makes this somewhat weird to even post here, honestly.

If I remember more next time I'll do this again. Now I gotta go to work TGIF everyone haha okay bye