Sunday 25 August 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #34

Ah, Stonehearth is so much fun, I wish I had all the time in the world to build my world. Oh also, release outside Steam please preferrably on consoles like the Switch? Wow that would be PERFECT

Okay, coming back to reality, I have to go back there soon, so let me finish this while I still can. Uh, let's start I guess I can't imagine what tomorrow looks like anyways even if I can I can't describe how bad it will be haha

Also, you should've seen some changes to the thumbnails. Only the images are clickable now so you can actually click on links on their captions, and I made it slightly more obvious now. Sorry I don't do web design so someone please teach me on this lol




アニメ Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2
"And it's a good time to show off my girl's appeal" To who?? Haha don't hit me Yukari
So in case you wonder who that Takagi lookalike is... it's not her mother, and I'm sorry to spoil this to you but because I know, in the sequel of this series the original work the author another author continued Takagi's adventures with the title "Karakai Jouzu no Moto Takagi-san". Yes, she's a mother now. *screams* Unlike this big of a spoiler which should not be much until I tell you this fact and is canon lol, this new episode (#TakagiSan07) is an Anime original ie. it's not in the original work. So, what is going on then? It's the field trip Nishikata and Yukari and some others planned. Did anyone get laid in this episode? Well, definitely not the main two, that's for sure haha. Firstly, we got hiking activities to do. I know Nishikata is always thinking of ways to tease back the Tease Master, but sometimes you gotta relax and help others too, like that blockhead Nakai who can't even look at how hysterical Mano-chan is when she says she wants to take a break. I know Nishikata is already dumb, but I want to give a "How to Romance for Dummies" book to Nakai haha. Anyways, Takagi had to fake with Nishikata that they will complete the trail so the other two can stay together, so... win-win, I guess? *laughs* And then, it rained. Besides oggling literally at a middle school student undressing (YOU PERVERT haha YES YOU) (Nishikata is okay he's still young lmao) Nishikata thought of playing a game of eating snacks by guessing them only to notice he has to feed the girl so she wouldn't be able to see said snack, so yeah once again due to poor planning, Takagi wins again. What a surprise haha. (That's why you take a big one and shove it down her-) (looks at Dagashi Kashi) Anyways, dinner is up, Mina-chan is awarded best cook in the class because Yukari-chan hurt her finger so her bad cooking skills can't ruin the pot lmao, but also due to the girl's effort, man. That's what they say in cooking lessons? Haha anyways, someone ate the whoever that side character girl is... Kujou, yes. I mean, I wouldn't complain if my girl (or whoever I want to like) cooks terribly. I'm trained well by my mom who can't cook haha. Also Nakai-kun watch your back because that girl might assassinate you for bad-mouthing her lol. And then, there's the folk dance in front of the campfire. It was all going according to Takagi's plan in which she challenged Nishikata to hold her hand BUT then dump the rumour in front of him that he better not be holding hands last with her and... it did not happen. Hey, we wished it would happen. Takagi wished it would happen but is okay with it. Nishikata WISHED- Wait, no? I swear, man, he was just holding back. Kujou, on the other hand... *laughs* Can we confirm that she got laid? Haha last but not least after that fail of a I don't know, morse code using torchlights? (Man those three are funny lol) So lastly, it's the midnight hideout. I mean, not that everyone is interested in sneaking out into the wild at night (I mean, no animals were featured in this episode) (Wild animals) (I guess Yukari-chan is one lmao she's just desperate to get a partner haha) but it's a starry night which means the place is well lit at night so why not? Nishikata sneaked out only to notice Takagi did so too. Not planned btw as they quickly met up with the sensei (or vice versa) who is just patrolling the area, and... they didn't get found. Of course they have to hide in a very small area under the rocks in order to not be found, but that's also where all the crazy stuff happens... right? I guess not! *laughs* Yeah, the Anime production likes to tease us like that too haha #AnimeKantokuSanMe Anyways, it was a fun episode to watch to say the least, Yukari might have gotten laid considering she looked like she held a guy's hand before the music ends (haha if you need a reality check she still didn't get laid), someone got laid via the rumour maybe, and Takagi... let's just say she is still enjoying herself haha. Wonderful episode, and let's hope the last episode of this season can top this. I think it can, considering this isn't much on the main couple to say the least hehe
In this episode of "Karakai Jouzu no Nishikata-kun"... lol this is like propaganda haha they WANT you to think the guy's the tease master
I feel for you, Mano-chan. Your BF is a total idiot just punch him or something haha
P.S. "I'm too embarrassed to execute my plans...!!" You mean, flirting with Takagi-san, Nishikata?? Haha everyone in class thinks like that now you don't even know
P.P.S. Okay they need to make sure that folk dance music is in the soundtrack, you hear me? I need that as my new ringtone haha
[More (implied) images of the campfire because too many things happened at once]
They want you to believe that Yukari-chan got laid but I ASSURE YOU (haha)
Best couple this series hehe

アニメ Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.
"Kanojo..." Oi~ Hongo-san~ You think too much~ Haha
"Everyone wants to be proud and show off the person they like!" Haha that's got Sonezaki a lot to think about to be honest. In this new episode (#AraOto08) we have the school festival. You know, that thing were the Literature Club girls have to do a recital... amongst many things. And man, did the many other things go well. Let's talk about it. Firstly, the recital. I mean, if it's not obvious enough, it centers around Kazusa and Sugawara, on Izumi. Kazusa is planning to use the recital to confess and (not sure if that's a good thing or not, but) Sugawara is intending to intercept. And thank goodness in this episode we have confirmation that she did it for the teacher to see since he's here for some reason instead of diddling kids lmao don't Google that word if you don't know what that means haha. Anyways, man was that a dramatic pivot which the pedophile liked a lot (lol), and it sure was weird to do that in front of an audience (thank goodness it's only half-full, right?) but yeah, at least now we know it's not for a fact. Whatever Sugawara may feel about Izumi that we might not care too much now that we know her intentions, Kazusa now is hurt. Real hurt. Remember, she intends to confess, and she knows this friend is going to spoil the good things. The pedo is like "snatch that b*tch" and then- haha Sugawara don't tell them I taught you this. Anyways, it came all around because according to drama logic, now that the female parties are down (lol is this Pokemon?) then Izumi will be the one to confess. And so he did, in front of the bonfire. Good on you, bro. That was quite an ending I was anticipating. Apart from that awesome piece of news, we got an even better piece of news earlier before this one, and that is Sonezaki on Amagi. Yep, first couple, ladies and gentlemen. And yeah, it's that whatever gal classmate that woke her up after seeing her being jealous and all for some reason lol. And she's really right: we want to show off how much we like someone else (well, "they"), which kind of explains why the school is so screwed up from the perspective of someone single. *sigh* Haha anyways, so Sonezaki chose to not keep her relationship with the guy secret, and actually fulfilled the rumour by you know, doing the shadow thing and confessing to him, making him so happy I probably can use his energy now to fuel a truck lol. So yeah, that was something. Other than that, we see Hongo-san getting real wet desperate getting all over Miro-san for some reason (don't ask me why, just), and Momoko... I guess she chased off Sugimoto I don't know. I mean, rememeber how she isn't really good at anything in relationships so she doesn't really know how to tell to the guy how she feels? So she can just only moe herself out to chase him and his friends away from her somehow which is cute haha I don't know. Sugimoto is sure to come back in another episode to clarify things if he really cares, or maybe Mo-chin will learn of some other way to deal with it. Either way, it's a rollercoaster ride waiting to happen. More of a rollercoaster ride right now since Sugawara wants to interfere with Izumi's relationship with Kazusa right now, even with the confession. Yeah. Not that she is evil, not that it's because of the pedophile, but we do know how kind Izumi is in person (ignoring what happened in his room lol only Kazusa knows) so yeah, no wonder girls are attracted to him. The subtle hint at the end of the episode might be the real reason why the confession from anyone in this love triangle happened this early, because it's going to be a snatch, if you get what I mean. And Kazusa, here's a final word for you, but you gotta fight for it if you really like your childhood friend. I hope the reciprocal feelings from the guy will ensure you will see through this relationship till the end. Love, from God. *laughs* Okay I'm not playing God here, but we shall see. The drama has been very satisfactory so far (and if they don't do a "Toradora!" here they will by the end of this series) and man I'm interested to see where this goes. Pity for the others though besides Sonezaki, but hey, if anything can one up this love triangle I'll be darned. Cya guys next week.
This is so wholesome I can't even
This is so wholesome I can't even
P.S. "I need to be emotionally prepared...!!" I know, right? They be shocked when you say you like Sugawara (acting a guy lol) oh by that I mean Izumi lmao
P.P.S. Okay I may be against Sugimoto but now I want to call her Momo-chan haha I don't mean the character btw hehe I wonder if she will creep out too haha I'm scared now someone please help
[Because Asakura Momo Momoko is always MVP every episode here's more of her reactions]
When she hears that I may have STD lol
When she sees me with another woman lmao
(Sugimoto you can't relate to this btw)

アニメ Joshikousei no Mudazukai
"If you're not popular in Japan, I'm sure you're also not popular in Dubai" WE CLAIM ANOTHER BURNT VICTIM oh it's Tanaka again? We good haha
Oh great now they use texting to do the intro now so I have to pause every few seconds in order to read btw so here's explanations for the cat one (it also refers to a purr in pronunciation I think) and the turtle one (you should be able to find the words "cursed" and "slow" in that link) because the subtitles don't do justice in these terrible, terrible word puns haha. Anyways, in this new episode (#JoshiMuda08) it's about swimsuits. Because every Anime needs to have one. Because this is a girls' school and if we don't have one all the male audience which includes me and probably 99.99% who are watching now will riot haha. (The rest are lesbians, what did I tell you) (lol) And since they are near Saitama, the beach is nowhere near them. So... there's the pool above their school. Okay, call this show crazy, but they did fulfil the requirements for being an Anime so whatever haha. Ugh, I don't even know how to continue this liao. Firstly, the three girls went shopping. They thought by winning a gacha would be able to indirectly finance their trip to the beach or something which sounds like a good idea, and buying swimsuits would probably hit the shopping requirement, but... they won nothing. Well, 30 yen worth of prizes maybe haha. Then, they touch (future pun not intended) on spooky stories of the school. Ignoring the pool above their school which was never used because it's cursed (lol Majou) they talk about so many other stories (they are probably made up because you know, Tanaka) that freaked Loli out, we still didn't figure out how to become popular (the five-S thing is a shit translation to the hiragana acronyms of the S-pronunced family ie. sa-shi-su-se-so, but that's all you need to know) because our minds are filled with scary stories Loli probably will never go to school at night to take her stuff if it wasn't for Lily the skeptic who accompanied her. Which brings us to the next part. Along the way, the two saved Ninomae from the toilet (lol why), caught Majou doing a summon of a historic character in school wtf (you can ask these girls for help on your homework, you know?), and also once again, saved Yamamoto from a tree. Besides the last one being anti-climatic (Yamamoto: "It was not intentional!" haha I'm sure it wasn't) the others manage to go up to the pool after hearing noises of ping-pong balls to see... (I mean, who else in the cast is left?) the main three playing near the pool? And along with a strange number of coincidences, it rained on all the uniform-clad students (Lmao that's like, how many episodes ago coming back to hit her? That Ninomae? *laughs*), someone found swimsuits in boxes in school, the pool was cleaned, Tanaka had a huge rack... okay you should've noticed by now that something was amiss. *laughs* Which brings us back to the original intro we saw earlier. Again, I know the worst thing about storytelling in any medium is that you write a whole story and then say it's a dream, but this Anime did it. Well, for the purposes of showing us girls in swimsuits, I'll forgive you guys haha. But for Tanaka's fake rack I cannot forgive lmao haha we're done this is stupid
Wouldn't be a swimsuit episode without them so you're welcome hehe
Wouldn't be a swimsuit episode without them so you're welcome hehe
P.S. "You can never beat the Dark Soul with those!" Wait Yamamoto, what? (Again, not going to explain the sa-shi-su-se-so thing)
P.P.S. "It (the pool) is cursed" Ah, Majou knows. *laughs* "Are you going to farm barnacles on my breasts, Saginomiya-san? That's fine too" Haha ikr
[I'm not going to join a 360-view image of the pool at night but someone else please do it because I'm as dead as the bug liao lol]
If you didn't figure out that the pool thing was a dream you should've when you saw this lol
(First from the left btw haha)
But damn, Akane. You got chest, I'll say that much.
(Second from the right in the other image btw lol)

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week? Man, I know despite my "busy" schedule, but it's more because I can't find good time to sit down and listen to a couple of songs, so here we are today. Takagaki Ayahi's new single may be a little flashy for the topic song, but I think I can take one of the B-sides despite it slightly picking me off with the melody haha. GENNARI's latest single is on Apple Music so I went ahead and listened to it (it was released like, half a year ago) and... I guess I can't give many songs, to be honest. I'll try, man. At least one of the three songs got me hooked so that's good news. And... nano.RIPE's new single is nowhere to be seen. I pray one day you guys will appear on Apple Music Japan. Someday.

Next week brings us the much awaited Fuchigami Mai's new single which is literally the conversation for summer songs this year in Klassic Note ie. I love her and the song haha, and THE ORAL CIGARETTES' best album should give a good cover of where they stand in Klassic Note so far. Hopefully I can use this to send them into the Collection. We shall see.

On whatever is in the Internet that is collectively called Twitter lol, Asakura Momo's new music video preview should be tasteful to many (yep), MaRuRi to Ryuga released a new music video which... isn't as impressive as the previous one both slated on their new mini-album next month, it would seem like VELTPUNCH is recording their 9th album (wow it's that many already?) which means they might top the rankings here... maybe next year, and I get to vote for best girl in Anime "JyoshiMuda"?? Okay it's not relevant haha but you know I got to obey the rule of three although any English teacher will strangle me for stringing long sentences together without putting full stops haha I don't care




Now that my sis is getting 2 weeks hospitalisation leave and has plenty of time to play Switch Zelda, it's my honour to visit her in the hospital (she was discharged before I could visit from in camp) (oops) teach her the ways of Zelda ie. not saving the princess and exploring the world to its entirety haha Nintendo did make a very good open world game. How did I progress on the game? Most major objectives ignored, doing side quests from time to time, and unlocking only 75% of the map. The game is fun when you don't care about Ganon lmao. Oh and Natsukawa Shiina's 1st YouTube Let's Play on premier is actually really calming as much as it is also boring (well how hyped can I get her to be on that simulation game) but we shall see if she plays different games every week. It'll be recorded by at least it'll be some Friday night entertainment I'll look forward too from now on until... for as long as it can last haha it'll probably end in three months haha. Cya guys next week, and until then... I wish I didn't have to stay outside overnight tomorrow. *sob* Bye.

P.S. I probably passed my yearly requirement. Problem is I haven't signed confirmation yet so I'm getting worried because I don't want to go for R E M E D I A L T R A I N I N G okay go away now haha