Sunday 20 October 2019

The Entertainment News 2019 Edition Issue #42

Yeah, I think I gave up releasing that wanted list post liao you guys can just see the updates I make on the wanted list page instead it's more concise and less cheesy compared to the post haha

Aside from that, I am making plans on what to do after I just took a week work leave (thanks to a public holiday on Monday) for the week after next ie. after next week's issue of Entertainment News. Hmm... I have a bucket list of stuff not related to the Internet I want to do like change my PC and desk but uh... that can wait haha I have stuff to clear in my hard disks now




アニメ Houkago Saikoro Club
"You do have something in common with (the cat) Sakura!" Oh Miki-chan be a cat now haha
"Where have I seen you before?" I think I have a feeling you have bullied me before haha *gets terrible flashbacks* In this somewhat mellow new episode (#SaikoroClub03) we have to dig in to Miki-chan's past. Hey, just like any other slice-of-life Anime, focus has to be given to the main guy/girl to talk about his/her problems. And for Miki-chan? This might be the beginning of the series where we seriously talk about it. So, story goes that elementary school Miki-chan gets bullied a lot since she's shy, and a bunch of coincidences led to the board game weekend at Aya-chan's house the next day, which spells a lot of hints on the truth behind that incident. Ignoring that for now, we are introduced to two new characters, namely Hana who is Aya-chan's elder sister (the subs are misleading but ane-san should give you a clue) who was spotted crawling under a ledge to see their family cat Sakura hiding and refusing to come out, got coaxed out by the equally timid Miki so that the cat could go to the vet. Then, in a strange coincidence (Anime does this to people sometimes haha) we found out that she was under the same roof as the best girl in this series lol. Added in is also Maki-chan, who looks like a yankee and who I thought would look more like Aya-chan's sister considering those ear piercings lol just joking. Anyways, the five of them play a four-player game since Hana pussied out (lol) where they play a game of risk. Not the board game Risk, but something Indiana Jones-like, I suppose. Whoever is scared of traps leaves with whatever they have, or just keep moving forward in hopes of grabbing more treasure. To not bore you guys considering even introducing two new characters took half an episode lol, the first game was Maki-chan confidently guessing when the traps will appear and withdrawing as necessary, and luck eventually caught on to Miki-chan (I mean, is it because of friends though?) (Or the cat? haha) and she took the gamble in a game of confidence-testing. It's just a game, guys. Either you win or you don't. I don't normally relate games to real life because the stakes are low (come on, save games in video games are actually more important than playing the hard game itself, to be honest) (#RealLifeGamerProblems), but hey, it's a lesson Miki is trying to learn, so sure, why not. They got to put in these life lessons once in a while. And it turns out Maki-chan, or Kyouko as she was earlier referred to, did not bully her (I mean, they led me in that direction good there haha) but saved Miki from bullies when she was young. What fortitude, isn't it? So yeah, happy story. Just, forget about the bullying, yes? Miki-chan, it is time to move on from the sad past. You have friends now, and I think that's what will make you strong. Moving on, we have another character focus episode, this time on Midori-chan (Miyu-chan~ haha) (Sorry it was the Jyoshimuda livestream influence lol Waseda) where she has a problem to deal with in relation to her vice chairperson of the class, it seems. It's just going to be more people finding out about her part-time job and playing board games deredere haha cya guys next week
MVP cat haha so...
... here's more cute girl reactions since I can't get enough lol
P.S. Again, not that I'm wanting it haha, but they better play a board game (or even, one of these shown in the Anime) in a future livestream it has to happen or I'll stop watching haha yeah I guess I'm giving this one I'll get over the boring rule explanations Midori-chan is cute anyways

アニメ Babylon
"... so you become the prosecutor you want to be." Yeah, the kind that hangs himself after being unable to serve the smallest of justice haha dear cops out there please don't
I have a feeling if I shout "bullshit" at their campaign I will be taken away immediately haha the people don't know though WAKE UP SHEEPLE haha. In this new episode (#Babylon02) with the aftermath of many deaths in a case discovered with no return, Seizaki continues to find out more clues with regards to the political truth hiding behind the new technological outskirt. And yes, we might see that stereotypical investigation route happening once again. Let's talk about it. From the first episode, we know that this case is more than just related to drugs as initially implied, but more of political reasons now that the leading candidate may have bribed several officers and professionals in the region to assist in his victory. So yeah, Seizaki might be in even more of a tight case now that he has lost his buddy Fumio who killed himself? Unlikely, and I'm going to meitantei deduce here that he was threatened to commit suicide (come back to here in 10 weeks to see if I'm right) (probably not haha, us coming back) instead of being murdered directly without a trace as searched from the apartment or by his own will. Well, if it involves the drugs back from the start then this might be possible, so I'm turning away from that now BANANA FISH had the same story there haha. Anyways, back to this, Seizaki decided to stop following the woman he saw last episode and instead focus on other women who have been brought to the bribed leaders, and landed on Hiramatsu Emiko. And so, the episode mainly focuses on her interrogation from Seizaki, after she was questioned coming out of a hotel where several big leaders meet after a golf session even though clearly they were supporting different factions in the election. So yeah, makes you cringe a bit just thinking about it already, huh. In the interrogation, as Seizaki's initial intention was to draw out a confession from this woman in order to support his claim that the leading candidate is bribing officers into sexual agreement (ie. "Oh this woman's a** is great" kind of thing lol of course it's not that but what's the difference?) so that the guy's throne is assured. But I guess Seizaki is always losing on this front as it would seem that the mayor-to-be has made good arrangements on this, and likely Seizaki approaching the woman was a bad choice since that might be the bait. You see where I'm going now? So if that is the case, almost all interrogation can be nullified since her motive will be to escape and tell on him. I mean, Seizaki was dumb enough to reveal his personal information so that his identity could be confirmed later (we haven't reached plot twist yet, just a moment please), and then she makes her escape. I would just guess the other partner was seduced into letting her go, but for whatever method, if she escaped maybe from the vent (and that's why interrogation rooms cannot have vents lmao) or in whatever way, she did it. So yeah, he and his superior are stuck now in this investigation. And it'll be a hard time to explain this to the higher-ups considering they need time to crack on this case which seems really drastic since it involves the election WHAT IS THE MAYOR-TO-BE DOING OVER HERE AT THE COMMITTEE MEETING?? *laughs* Well, did I not mention last week that the police was probably bribed already, especially Seizaki's immediate superior? See? What did I tell you. *laughs* Sorry for my immortal-level intuition from watching mystery Anime lol, but yeah, now Seizaki is in quite a pinch. As of now, his fate can only go two ways. Either he does not tell the truth and immediately gets prosecuted (even if he doesn't get it his family will; remember he has a wife and son?) OR (which is more likely) he tells the truth and supposedly not get threatened by anyone in the room (good luck on that bro haha), the case closes and he lives to see another day. Probably not as a prosecutor since he might be laid off but he can still investigate. Typical mystery drama which uses others besides the main guy to continue investigation especially when we know the truth has to be out someday. Hey, sorry for spoiling it but we shall see what happens. I doubt Seizaki will be dumb enough to take his own life under threat but we don't know. He's the main guy after all. (Also Fumio did it lol) So, to sum up, it ultimately boils down to what the woman mentioned in the interrogation: what is justice? "Justice is when you stop being a b*tch!!" is what I would like to say lol, but hey, what's the fun in the drama if not for this? I guess we shall see what happens next week. Man, this level of drama cringe Anime NOW you got me hooked hehe I guess I'm giving this but man, only one theme song? I could use a breather from this much suspense
In case you wonder how real paparazzi take photos...
... this is a good example.
P.S. Oh the intro was a FLASHBACK haha remember the kid Fumio is dead he can't talk to Seizaki anymore
P.P.S. Again, sexual relations with others is something cops will ask in an interrogation. But not like they want to know how pink your ****** is they just want to know intimacy level B*TCH please haha IT'S A 4P TOO OMG lol don't Google that

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week might be quite the week of the month because after this there might not be much else, but I'll think of something. As mentioned, Kitou Akari's debut single is the highlight of the week, and thanks to music label PONY CANYON releasing it on major streaming media including Apple Music (worldwide too apparently, it's on my local Spotify too) I can make my decisions early. So yeah, I'm breaking the seasonal trend of reviewing releases (finally) and doing another Klassic Note Review maybe next week if all goes well. The other release which I mentioned I wanted to wait to align with physical release was Polkadot Stingray's new mini-album and... I ended up giving all the topic songs which were released as music videos earlier on lol. Well, you made it easy, guys. *laughs* Also, give a listen if you are a Pokemon fan (and even if you are not like me) to their cover of the Pokemon game theme song, the OG ones. It's so, so good...

I've also followed up on music live performances I've listened to over the weekend and last weekend and cleared Nisshoku Natsuko but not anything new besides that one song about waterfall and Rock music haha. I'm still trying to give the monotonous style that is BUMP of CHICKEN's new album which released in July this year and maybe I'll go listen to a flood of circle again, I don't know. My ears are kinda f**ked for now so I could use a break.

Skipping talk about next week since they aren't any talk anyways, on Twitter oh yeah fumika's new full album releases next week (oops) (sorry fumika-san I feel bad now) Kawano Marina's new music video is out and it's... I'll let you decide, and Anime "Kaguya-sama" 2nd season has been confirmed in production and (I know it's not music but) I really wonder who will be singing the opening theme song now haha. I doubt Suzuki-san you will make headlines again since this might be going the Takagi-san route now (someone will confess, we know) and unless Mizuno from Ikimonogakari can come back to write another awesome not-too-old-fashioned ballad, we might see him again. *laughs* I'm so sorry, Suzuki-san, I'm so sorry...





Well, cya guys next week then. I feel so empty now now that I get to, uh... defecate more? *laughs* At least some doctor out there can tell me I'm having IBS and telling me to take probiotics so I don't have to go visit him again since I know what meds to take (lol I still have to though), but man, is that the most casual physician I've seen. He gives you his WhatsApp number to let you ask him on anything (before 11.45pm lol) and even lets you pay via mobile payment anytime after you leave and "bought" the meds. Is he some witch doctor? Ah, I don't think so since he's male but... *laughs* We shall see, doctor. If this guy works like how my mom described her friend went through, then I might have hope. Cya all for next week then, and hopefully until then... I will get the Wanted List page done. I'll finish it eventually. Maybe at work too haha don't tell my boss this is technically taking breaks lmao