Sunday 24 November 2019

The Dream Record 20191124

Okay this one I literally just caught it and threw it into the bag considering the bag is here, so without further ado let's do it! It was short but packed with content, to say the least. We have two girls to talk about now haha




"It feels like we were on a train carriage. I was standing while Hidaka Rina-chan was sitting with my friend (it's JK again). We were actually talking mostly in Chinese apparently, as she can fluently talk to me with a smile on her face. The main point was for my friend to find a job for me, as mentioned by Rina-chan from her acquaintance (through my friend I suppose) and after a short talk I introduced myself and my relation to my friend (totally false as I mentioned about soka here so...) and explained to her that I have no experience working in the industry she was in (you can take it as the entertainment or Anime industry) but if it it for her or even someone I adore I don't mind and she brushed it off with a blush on her face. However, Rina-chan understood and replied that she needs to hire someone on the job! My eyes lit up as she continues to ask if we can start soon and suggested a five day test period, and I asked for a time range, and then we soon realised that why I would say that is because I intended to do this outside of my full time job? She realised it quickly and immediately rejected the job offer.

Then, I think I sat down or we moved to another seat, likely the former, and my friend came to sat to my right. And then I think about six girls sat down on the floor in front of us, with the closest one having a familiar face and long, black hair. This time, I tried to speak in Japanese and asked if it was Ten-chan (as in 天さんじゃないですか) and she stared right back at me, as if we met for the first time, and waved. Of course the others also waved and introduced themselves, and then Ten-chan tried to say what group they were (definitely not StylipS I made this one up totally) and she was the only one who did it, dunking her in the sea of embarrassment. We all laughed and I told everyone besides her to explode (explode as in go whatever yourselves, not literally die) (as in お前たち爆発しろ、天さん以外に), as I continue to stare at Ten-chan and her continuous laughter..."




Yep, that'll be it. I woke up to... a recent yanaginagi song that I have from her B-side album I think "halo effect" was the song, I checked. References? I don't think so, this is pretty random for a dream. I attended a cousin's wedding yesterday and none of that popped up in here so I don't think it's because of that. My friend whom I've not met in years is here, Rina-chan can speak Chinese (which is unlikely) (not her at least), somehow I know of the Anime industry through my other friend who did volunteer in Anime events here (that guy talked to Kalafina dammit) (lol) which will make sense of this "job offer", and we ALL know that Ten-chan is the focus here haha. I know Hidaka Rina be a lovely woman but still. Like really, I went formal and said Ten-san too, hehe. Maybe I should get her new photobook... Haha cya guys later for Anime I need a longer break for now