Sunday 9 February 2020

The Entertainment News 2020 Edition Issue #6

Hey, welcome back.

I hope you saw that one photobook review (ikr who gives a shit about Liyuu-san haha) before coming in here because if you didn't you don't like that girl enough haha. I mean, if that wedding dress didn't catch your eye I don't know what will. Okay, Anime time, it seems, and man do I feel so satisfied from reviewing that photobook I don't even care about Anime now which will probably explain my lack of enthusiasm in some parts haha isn't this every week though? I feel like I'm finding excuses for myself now haha

Okay let's do this and get back to work tomorrow haha *sigh*




アニメ Hatena Illusion
"(Yumemi) sent (Gaugau) out to spy on us??" I mean, she's family so don't say that Kokomi-chan
I genuinely think Yumemi is too smart for her school can't she go to those private schools where they skip grades? Or just that the parents don't care? *laughs* In this new episode where we are still solving family problems lol (#HatenaIllusion05), I don't think that fat b*tch is in good terms with my parents. Haha okay I meant Hatena's parents but still. So, in a nutshell... it's the elder who is dumber than the younger daughter who has better prospect of being the Master Thief? Uh oh. Hatena-chan no~!! Haha, okay, calm down. We can't just ruin the Anime title like this or else it'll become "Yumemi Illusion" already haha I don't mind that. Hmm, but what an episode though. I have a feeling it's always concluded nicely every episode supposedly, but then they have to stir up something every time I get back every week and then get neglected totally, just like the father haha. Okay, story. Story goes the students from school already said sorry to Yumemi, but she still doesn't want to go to school. Turns out, it's more than just being afraid of school itself. She is afraid, major spoiler alert, of herself. So, apparently she felt that her strong emotions can make Artifacts similar to her mother but doesn't know how to control it, which is why, the clay doll she made is not just ugly (haha Yumemi please don't hit me), but it's also powered, just like an Artifact. She made it accidentally, whilst being angry about that one classmate telling her it looks like crap. *laughs* Anyways, they gotta summon the mother over to explain things to the two daughters, and I guess it all cleared up. Yumemi is not going to school anytime soon though, because I would argue now that this is an excuse now so she can don't go to school and deal with those brats haha. So, things that we learnt. Firstly, that fat woman who visited the mansion. She's an art collector, she asks for the return of her possession of an Artifact (okay, it was never yours in the first place), and... she showed off one on national TV. Probably a fake, probably a ruse and perfectly designed bait to lure Hatena so she would experience her first kidnap at middle school age lol, but yeah, Ema and Jeeves told her not to care too much, which is for the good of them all since the parents aren't around. Okay, since the mother isn't around haha poor dad. Next, Yumemi being the direct successor to the mother's powers. So, Artifacts have to be made. How though? Apparently if using a clay doll with strong emotions would also be possible, then using anything, to be honest. What's important to note here is the emotions involved in making such stuff. If you are happy and think of happiness of another, then it'll be a good, kind one. And otherwise if you think of world domination... lol. Then, there's Gaugau. He, excuse me, she, can talk. But instead of talking to her owner since then she'll never go to school and make friends anymore, she talked to Makoto, and told him to take care of Hatena, considering she knows that her sister should be descendant to the powers but probably isn't inherited with it. Welp, it's that kind of family problem again haha. Which is why the mother was summoned to explain to the girls about what actually happened. Which is why Yumemi better stay at home lest she got found out that she possess the power of creating Artifacts, specifically by the grandmother who will, no doubt, drag her back to hometown considering the parents left town to escape the nonsense from the family. It's also so that Gaugau can keep her speech ability secret, and also explains how Yumemi managed to do most things covertly without telling the sister. You know, because Hatena is dumb and will jump at anything that comes to her. Speaking about that, next episode... did Mariah-san hack their mirror in the mansion? Yeah, this one trap (get it?) Hatena is going to land on for sure, considering she misses her mother and that one fake thing is just for show lol should've told the Artifact to pad her chest more lmao the mother is HOT haha cya
MFW some ugly b*tch wants to date me lol
MFW some ugly b*tch wants to date me lol
P.S. Chi-"gau", get it? Ugh I'm going to kill myself with these word puns don't let me think of another again
P.P.S. This series is making me desperately want to watch back Shana because this is so much worse haha

アニメ Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun
"... (Hanako) likes me?" Ah Yashiro you might be thinking too much haha "Doesn't that mean that he likes you, Nene-chan?" Aoi-chan not you too!!
"But he's not my type" Ooo get f**ked Hanako you sick pervert haha. I mean, I'm same like him too so whatever. *laughs* In this new episode (#HanakoKun05) where the students of the school were saved thanks to the... removal of duties of a youkai in school, is Yashiro suddenly going to get picked up by guys?? *laughs* What, you don't know that would make a cheezy headline for this series? Hey, I stayed because of this romance stuff, baby. This episode... "Was that tree always over there?" would be a good opening to our next rumour in school because, hey who doesn't want a confession to go well? The one guy should've dragged Aoi-chan under the tree to do it haha I meant confession. So, rumour goes that if you confess under the tree it'll work in your favour. Yeah, problem is that anybody would do, apparently. *Yashiro gets episode 1 flashbacks* Even if it's a rehearsal. Even if it's not someone you like and is the same gender as you? Yeah, that is kind of screwed up. (Sorry to the LGBTQ community in advance) So if you haven't seen the episode yet I'm sorry for spoilers this far up already, but yeah, Yashiro got a confession just as she wanted haha. It's a guy, alright. Hers isn't as screwed up as the two guys who are in love because one of them is practising to confess to Aoi-chan lol. (The inherited name too "Aoi Aoi" lmao) But what's different, you say? Hers... is also a rejection. So if you realised how all this has been set up according to Yashiro's desires, think again. She thinks that Hanako likes her and asks her to meet him at that very tree? Well, you know this is going to go well haha. So yeah, Hanako told her to say no so it could trigger the youkai who is literally the tree itself called a kodama. I guess Hanako's purpose here then is to reduce his powers stemmed from rumours of love confessions (get it?) so he could execute normal level powers again, whatever that might be. (Confessions only work if you above 21 haha mom is that you?) Yashiro was genuinely disappointed from not saying yes though, but she actually wants to know more about this Hanako, and I say that because that brings us back from a quick break outside of the main arc. So, introduce Minamoto Teru, that idiot's elder brother who is of course, also an exorcist, but is also the ikemen that Yashiro liked. "You'll get duped by (men's) faces, right?" HAHA GOT HER man Aoi-chan with the burn. Well, probably she still likes him now but I would argue otherwise once you hear how fed up he has been of his younger brother's performance at suppressing the youkai in school. Yeah, looks aren't everything, girl. *laughs* And bringing this back to Yashiro, she wants to know more about Hanako-kun so she can give a Valentine's Day gift to him next week- Oh, we're not? *laughs* Anyways, evil girl shows up, and tells her to go find out about "The Library at 4PM". I mean, 4AM would be safe for a rumour, but it isn't as scary as it looks. Firstly, according to Aoi-chan, it has to be afternoon at 4. The library you will enter will obviously, not be the one with the books that can't tell you anything about Hanako, whichever one that is. (Haha, will elaborate that later) Then, there's the rumour, where it is a collection of books of everyone in school; their past, present and future in dictation, within the school. (That's going to be interesting my future is going to be me not getting confessed by anyone lol I already know that) Then, there's the book types. Black are for the dead, white are for the living, and the red... you are recommended to not even touch them. Ooo now we're talking about mystery. At the end of the episode, we are also spoiled of a new(?) character behind all the evil girl's deeds, and so it looks like the real Hanako has got himself an obedient assistant too? What is with this reflection on the mirror thing we are getting now? Man, this author knows how to get the love going as much as the drama haha we all know only the real Hanako f**ks prove me wrong
When you're the most popular in school as a secondary character in an Anime haha
How you know you got rejected lol
P.S. "You're so brave and lovely; you clean the bathrooms every day and confront vicious youkai" Yeah, that's a nice pick-up line haha
P.P.S. Oh so that's a 3/10 for a confession to Aoi-chan? Man, I would've tried "you wanna f**k" lmao please don't
[That is a lot to absorb in one episode so here's more screens to remember it]
Man, this is literally a battlefield of the kawaiiko I can't even
These Mokke are so cute I can't even

アニメ Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite Mita.
"What's with that nerd?" This series in a nutshell haha
Man, I wished I remember what I said two weeks ago since I then realised I screwed the viewing order up haha okay we fixed it it'll all be good now. This new episode which puts us on the right watching order lol (#RikeKoi05) I think I have a feeling that some of the jokes I make here may have already been done the exact same way before haha. Okay, story. Firstly, cue sensei of the lab itself, Ikeda. He's kind of a joke. He's kind, he's ripped, and... he likes Yukimura's love experiments with Himuro thus far haha you perv. But yeah, just ignoring Kousuke and talking about the love experiment, you can go find out yourself out there, but there are experiments testing such stuff out, through psychological surveys as the sensei has mentioned. Just that... you know, people normally don't do this from a confession haha yeah even the sensei didn't think this far Yukimura you broke global records by analysing love haha but then again there are researchers finding out how sex can even happen lol. But man, is that a wonderful presentation haha. Hey, my heart rate didn't really go up but I'm hyped just from watching them all explode including the sensei who for a moment probably thought this was a waste of time. But really, we know if the sensei doesn't approve then this series will be over, literally. *laughs* After violence has reigned the lab from Yukimura wanting to test this love thing out on everyone in the lab, the day's meeting as come to an end. (Goddamn I love how it's not clapping from Kanade but the smacking of papers orderly haha this show is something) The second half of the episode brings us to the secondary characters more, specifically Torasuke and Ibarada who are themselves, a perfect couple (didn't realise this but Ibarada is HOT) but of course also, a bunch of childhood friends. This time around, we get to know a lot more about Torasuke being weak toward women just like Yukimura (we stand on the same side, bros) even if that Anime nerd is only thinking about his Aika from the 2D world. Well, if any woman were to even try any guy will fall for her in most cases. (I mean, #RealityCheck you gotta be fugly for that to not happen but I'll not elaborate too much) But you know, as soon as Ibarada talks about Aika or even how clingy Torasuke has been to the anee-san (haha Ibarada hit me I dare you) in the past which somehow can't even keep his calm nerve down somehow haha. I would argue that the character set here we have is a good setup to the eventual 15 pairings that we may have to do love experiments on including the sensei who is of course, glad to be into this after his wife left she doesn't know lmao. My favourite this episode? Surprisingly not all of the above but the jealousy Himuro gets when they had to experiment Kanade feeding Yukimura food haha just let the guy eat it the food has your saliva now you can indirectly kiss already lol. Talking about kissing, and it's kinda random from Ibarada maybe not, she suggested the main couple to do the French thing haha probably not that far. But yea cya next episode because it be the BEST episode EVER haha okay I'm still waiting for a beach episode
MFW everyone is interested in the new WWE season but I'm not lol
MFW everyone is interested in the new WWE season but I'm not lol
P.S. Travelling what?? Haha I gotta shit on Mocho's English man or no one else will IS THAT A STAR WARS REFERENCE?? This review's going to get copyright strikes haha Lucas Films no~
P.P.S. "What's going on in there?" You don't want to know, Kanade-chan, you don't want to know. Oh, but I could show you if you want to know hehe

アニメ Kyokou Suiri
"He doesn't even have any sports or martial arts experiences but" Hey Kotoko-chan you talking about me? haha
If you wonder how I can't come up with an intro here, it's probably because I was too engrossed in the storytelling and I can't really talk about the violence either? In this new episode (#KyokouSuiri05) where we wished Steel Lady Nanase would be defeated but I guess not, we got to find out a lot more about Kuro-kun. Specifically, what his family was playing around with. Death, it seems, was the topic in question. Kuro's family, for generations, have been trying to possess youkai powers by eating the animals or youkai related to them, like a future predicting one, as we have been revealed from Kotoko about the second animal Kito had to eat. And it's not even like cannibalisation, he just ate it as a meal, this guy. Ok, back to story first. For generations the leaders have not given up trying this out, although turns out many just die anyways even if they can make a prediction about the future. Still, how then could you manifest this power if people just die from it anyways? Cue the mermaid meat, of course, and combine future prediction with immortality. Kuro-kun was one of the lucky survivors of this family experience that he soon realised, but it was not long after before he knew this might be useful in battle too. Well, thanks to Kotoko-chan and his help we get this series so thanks Kuro-kun for breaking up with Saki-san haha. If not, someone will still have to break the harsh reality to you just like how Kuro managed to break the Steel Lady's neck ugh I didn't come here for gore, man. Ignoring all the violence we just saw in that one fight, we then realise that trying to fight the youkai won't work to any extent. Which is why then, they sit down and formally talk about how to deal with Steel Lady Nanase. If you have watched Hanako-kun then explaining this will be even easier than how Kotoko-chan has explained it since it's the same thing, because youkai are driven by rumours. So, to weaken the youkai, you kill the source. In this case, it's not in a school, but the Internet is the reason for all this overflowing power. If you really need help understanding either listen to Kotoko-chan and her cute voice (Akarin~) or just watch Hanako-kun it's the same thing but has more sex jokes haha, but you get the point. Of course it'll be hard to ask Saki-san to believe all this considering she is still human maybe, but with the God of Wisdom and a literal beast standing in front of her I hope she gets the point haha. Other than the plot, I think I still can live with explanations and long drawn stories since it's mystery, but I don't know how I keep getting flashbacks of when I hear the murder story from the serpent God in this episode naturally. Hey, I picked up the show, it's too late now haha. So, next episode, we set off to weaken the youkai. And again, if you watched Hanako-kun, you'll know you have to change the story for the powers to go away. How would it go considering they don't have the domain rights to the wiki page though? We will have to see for ourselves. Hopefully no more gore I can't look at that beast Kuro-kun too I'm a human like Saki-san lol
lol
Kuro-kun you may not like her but she's totally my type someone hug Kotoko-chan please
P.S. "Hope she has been eating enough lately. Wow, her hips looks great" lol Kotoko-chan this jealousy gotta agree with her though haha
P.P.S. Expect future episode reviews to only get shorter because I don't really want to spoil the mystery and I don't want to describe how someone ripped off Kuro's ear and it came back to him... you get the idea haha ugh
[My feelings for this show are the same as Kuro-kun's feelings towards Kotoko-chan tbh haha]

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week is quite a week considering I'm feeling generous by giving everyone around for some reason NOT YOU NAOBOU GO AWAY haha sorry my dear maybe next time? Minase Inori's new single obviously was the attention of the week, as her topic song hits my heart and one of the B-sides only makes her cute self even cuter so... sorry for idolism it has corrupted Klassic Note so much you don't even know haha. I gave Nanawo Akari's new single a chance for Anime "RikeKoi" and... I found out how it can get millions of views on YouTube now. As much as her face is not a sight to behold (No don't do it haha), her voice for the song in collaboration with Sou is fantastic, apart from the melody which I gave since I can take a little more rapping in my life but man is it too long. Oh well, I'm in it now. The lyrics are also padded with scientific terms and historical scientists (I mean, the song title, man) to it's no surprise it got a lot of Internet attention. Fuchigami Mai's new double A-side single is... surprisingly only comprised of two songs so I can only give one or the other, and of course I chose to take my Valentine's Day gift haha I guess we're taking her. I also confirmed the couple more songs I'm giving from Suzuki Aina's debut album mostly not because of her but for the songs themselves which I must argue aren't too bad for this newbie's music reputation.

Next week brings us the I-almost-forgot-because-they-are-so-popular-to-get-international-release SCANDAL's new album (lol) so I'll do a good listen since I skipped many of their digital reveals and so on (I did give one song last year though) and of course, Numakura Manami's best album which will conclude her singing career likely due to her recent marriage announcement. Hey, gotta be that Japanese housewife, amirite?? So yeah, these might be the focus if we can get the latter to appear on time haha Naobou's new single did not appear last week so I'm holding my breath

On other news concerning music and it's on Twitter, TrySail and ClariS revealed their new singles for Anime "Madoka Magica" (I honestly don't care which arc it is I know what it is but I don't care) Anime "Hanako-kun" opening theme gets a music video ten times weaker than the opening theme animation lol, I foresee two birthday singles besides the one indie band album which are Ryokuoushoku Shakai's new single for Anime "Boku no Hero Academia" which sounds great and to a lesser extent yanaginagi's new single for that Richard jeweller Anime, and Minase Inori released a half-an-hour story video based on her new single topic song. Man, they gotta do it that far? How high is her budget? *laughs*




Cya guys next time then. Haha, abrupt ending? So how you want to do it? Like Sumipe with Russian but I do in Japanese? Maybe I should do that haha I have been tweeting a lot in Japanese because I'm testing my instinct in writing typing online recently and I don't think it's working since I get no Internet attention. Well, it's not my purpose anyways so I don't care but *laughs* Until next time then. Hopefully I'll remember to update the tags OH YEAH LAST WEEK'S haha bye bye from Inorin is so cute I can't even