Tuesday 31 March 2020

The Klassic Note Review 2020.03 Issue 1

Well, didn't expect this to come so soon but hey what a way to end the month!! Sorry Animal Crossing you'll have to wait I've got music to talk about! Also the other mobile game with the new event today haha

It has been some time since I've given these guys, and they have been having quite a rough time over the past few years, but recently they have come back. And I'm here to give them every chance I can. It's... not that tough anyways this is a single track release haha let's do this I'm tired from work lol

Okay I'm really tired we have to finish this quick before the month ends March 2020 NO!!~ okay let's




音楽 The Klassic Note Review
SID - delete [Single]
Limited Edition Regular Edition Anime Limited Edition
(I mean, you tell me which cover is cooler haha definitely not the Anime)

Origin: We should not be unfamiliar with this J-Rock band already. In Klassic Note, that means one of the earliest artist around since they started their major debut under music label Sony Music Japan (specifically Ki/oon Records), and since back then they have been on a roll, from Anime theme songs to songs of their own... they have excelled to gain national attention. But as the years go by and as new waves of artists, I feel that they have lost their touch, both in singing new songs and gaining fame as much as they did a decade ago. Until recently maybe last year did they pick up their pace with further social media appeal, did they then make an effort to come back to live. With this newest Anime tie-up they have done in a while and also being a regular artist of the series, they have set themselves to break barriers and show how cool they have been, and they are still today.

(1) delete
"In the nights that (I) can't sleep, how many dreams have (I) seen?
Until daybreak, (I'm) barely surviving"
This is literally SID strikes back as it hits all the right beats and is such a great introduction to the style of this band, I can't even describe it better myself. From the rock beats, to the meaningful lyrics especially when you have to kind of be different for an action series, to that guitarist solo... everything is awesome about them. Their image as a boys' band may not hit as much today, but I can assure you that the music in them is as unique for them as it is great for all of us. I couldn't recommend more. It's not their best, but it's one of those solid hits that you don't want to miss.
Rating: 4 stars (Cooler Than Anime Average)

Conclusion: This is a simple release in itself, and I think any more and I may not feel comfortable. But this is the kind of stuff that make me want to buy CDs in the first place: they leave a good impression, they are worth the many listens in the near future and beyond... a true classic. It's not much, but it makes you remember. And for SID, this is many of their wonderful compositions I've come to appreciate, and I know you will too.


- Kaineng, on the Klassic Note


THE PACKAGE
It's not much, so I'll keep it short. There isn't much on the cover and inside of the disc to show their faces (they are ikemen, by the way, girls), but that's why when choosing special gifts (yep this has one) I decided to not be biased (as some fans might do, female fans) and went with a group poster instead of a member specific one as they always like to do which... again, age is a thing, I'm sorry, (haha) but I like to get the big picture. Talking about the big picture...!!
I forgot their names already don't ask me who they are- Did they change member? lol




This shall be it. In closing and comparing them to a recent decision I made, and that's why I won't be giving Jibaku Shounen Band's single for Anime "Hanako-kun" mainly because compared to them? I have this one 3 stars and as you might know, is the lowest rating I give in Klassic Note. So yeah, since it's also a single track release, I'm not reviewing it. It's that bad. SID though, it not like this. *laughs* Hey, I gave one of these singles too in 2014 when we started reviewing CDs, ok? Don't believe me? Go read back haha. Cya guys on Sunday lol