Sunday 31 May 2020

The Entertainment News 2020 Edition Issue #22

Ah, another productive weekend without any of my work commitments up my-

Hey, I better treasure this for now because for the whole of next month I think my weekends are gone, literally. Well, what happens when you do in the line of service and maintenance and you can only do stuff when them services are closed. I know, there's a pandemic out there, but that doesn't mean essential services aren't open. Yeah, that's how I still have my job now haha I'm just grateful now

On other news, man that package full of... stuff hasn't arrived yet, but since delivery dates would be slower, I'm not going to blame anyone just that it might just appear tomorrow. Or anytime next week. Or even worse, next weekend. That'll be my biggest worry haha I'll move the laser printer/scanner into my room by then I guess haha

Anime has never stopped impressing me this week, so let's talk about them! Next season Anime is going to be so sh*t I can't even- Haha well it won't be so far it's that "SUGOI DEKAI" girl and rental girlfriend if you know any of them hehe will talk about them end of next month btw

SASSOKU!! lol




アニメ Kakushigoto
"I have a secret. It's the fact that... that there is no party" Haha so he's going to make them to work just to tell them they got no party? Oh well if I'm boss I'll do that too lol
Yeah okay Rasuna-chan you're going with me to the party haha oh I'm not a manga author? *laughs* So yeah, no party guys, corona's out there haha. Well, not in the Anime world to say the least, they get to go to a bar! I'll take that. Really, fancy parties aren't my thing at all. I mean, I'll be darned if I ever get paid for my work, I tell you. Gotta love that pay raise!! Haha okay, story. In this new episode (#Kakushigoto09) where hopefully Hime-chan gets to celebrate Christmas with the father and not get slaved by the editor (looking at you, Tomaruin), so actually the title is even more referencing the Anime we mentioned from last week because that was read similar to "April" instead of "December". Well, I hope you guys love the word puns because we're not done yet! So, it's about the party. I mean, I work for a small company so I won't ask for a party, but you know, as a manga author who has worked his a** for all year in a popular magazine, he/she deserves something in return isn't it? So yeah, not happening. *laughs* According to Tomaruin, the company is cutting costs so is not holding any sort of grand party in a hotel, which is a bummer, but what makes it more of a bummer is the people around the guy who doesn't even care about going. Firstly, the assistants. You know, those future manga authors who might never get this chance of going to a place where they can expose themselves to... good food and drinks in their pathetic lives, haha, but yeah. Not gonna happen, guys. They got too hyped though, so Kakushi decided it be best to keep it a secret from them to keep the motivation going in the workplace, but you know, Tomaruin be the guy who always ruins things somehow, like the actual company party that no one wants to go haha. Then, there's Hime-chan. Since she has never seen a chandelier before but the father did say she did when she was younger (hopefully with the mother around) and thinks that the disco ball is one, Kakushi decide to prove his point this time around, along with bringing up motivation in the workplace, then plans to go with all of them to the party of his previous magazine company, since he was given an invitation too. Same day too. Life sucks too, so why go to the sh*ttier location when you can go in a suit? Haha and so they did, with Hime-chan, almost blew the disguise again because of course, Toma-ruin stuff, get it? *laughs* (I'm sorry this was not a set up I knew when I saw his name that it'll make of a good word pun someday figured out it's today haha) But Hime-chan did get to see the Cinderella as she would have referred to (Cinderella is a woman, dear), the assistants did enjoy the good food, but now Tomaruin is here. Again here to Toma-ruin things. *laughs* He tried to find somebody to scout talent as a member of another rival company and ended up giving his business card to Hime-chan you can guess what happened lol, dropped his cards such that the guys in this company of a party think he was spying on them now haha, and... Kakushi was the scapegoat. F**k you Tomaruin, if you weren't his (only) editor I would have fed you to the dogs by now lmao. So yeah, things kind of settled down with Tomaruin's escape as a "manga artist" lol, and the chief noticing who was getting beaten up haha. But yeah they hanged out too long to be noticed by someone who will give his identity away, so Kakushi drags Hime-chan home despite the short party session. She enjoyed it though. To end the episode, we got another clue of the current state of Gotoh Kakushi. He's not missing. Phew, that's a relief. Thought he was dead or something. But for the assistant who ended up being a bookstore owner in a corner of the town, you would wonder if something happened along the way. I mean, remember Rasuna-chan and the ruin-er (lol) in a fancy apartment? Yeah, Kakushi is definitely alive, but how Hime-chan gets to know the truth... I guess the father broke it silently to her at some point, yes? That, or remember the boxes? Someone may have left a message for her daughter. We shall see more next week this show's comedy level is amazing Rasuna-chan MVP haha
"Chocolate fountain but of tears" lmao this is impressive
Wow the girls do look real good why do I eventually like all the girls in this kind of Anime lol
P.S. "It's those dirty ones that are manga artists" Wow Tomaruin I can beat you into the 90s I tell you haha
P.P.S. "I'm not as cute as Senda-chan" Eh Hime-chan? You know most of us are here because of you right? #PedoAlert haha

アニメ Yesterday wo Utatte
"You really don't remember?" I'm pretty sure if any woman asked that twice you are screwed as a man haha I'm so screwed with my short term memory
But seriously, this scene of Shinako cooking in the kitchen is probably the most she can give you, so give it up, bro. *laughs* Okay maybe the Christmas gift exchange but THAT IS IT lol. So, in this holiday season of a new episode (#YesterdayWoUtatte09) we... are getting busy. Well, they are. Rikuo's working full time for probably all those photo shoots that have to happen before the year ends (ask "Kakushigoto" they know how it feels lol), Haru-chan is busy working every day at the cafe to even be able to walk by his workplace like she did with the convenience store back then, and Shinako... Shinako needs some love haha. Not that, but you know, she has to settle things with Rou-kun first. Well, nothing much to settle to be honest, the kid apologised for his rash actions (on the other hand you should've known Shinako has a weak heart, as in mentally), and Shinako really wants them to be family near into the future, but just not as husband and wife haha. No seriously, stop ruin things bro. *laughs* And then, we get to see the one thing about Haru-chan. Remember last week we said that she'll be the victim of this series? We might already be feeling it right now. Yeah, since she's busy with work and Rikuo's working so far away from his previous workplace, it really becomes hard to you know, talk to the guy you like on a daily basis. Hey, I feel you girl. But instead of giving up like me (lmao I got me), Haru-chan still wants to see him. So once in a while, Rikuo would go visit her in the cafe Haru goes to his place and waits for him for a while to see if he's in, but hey, that guy gotta send his Shinako back to her place after she delivers him food. *laughs* Yeah did I say this is going to suck for Haru-chan? Man, I would hate to see her break down, really. Remember what she was like in Episode 1? I miss that Haru-chan haha. Moving on, everybody's live for Christmas Eve, you know, the day couples enjoy time together. But since Shinako promised his not younger brother childhood friend to play a game of gift exchange like they used to... she said no to the college friends. Yes, even Rikuo. *laughs* But you know, thanks to Rou-kun making it weird before everything was going real well including the gifts or even drawing a portrait of the woman (Fun fact: It takes a professional artist around 10mins to sketch a portrait of someone), he had to tell her to show more skin?? Who do you think Shinako is, Hanazawa Kana? *laughs* (Ugh this is only a joke I know but man, remember when she was topless with a shirt on top her own radio show? I remember) So yeah Shinako just left also in fear of them being alone together what might happen haha yeah I believe you too girl I think the guy is up to no good he probably wants to s*x you the moment he can lmao o~kay. And so, with the night being early... Shinako decided to (not rent a movie but) (man, what year is this?) go see her college friends instead. Good choice, girl. Good choice. So next week, since Christmas (Eve) is not over yet so let's see if there will be sparks happening, if any. Hey, I can be hopeful about this Anime? So don't disappoint me man; "Kaguya-sama" is a real tough show to beat this season haha
Okay gotta admit "you-forgot-our-past-together" face Shinako is cute hehe
Kya~ Chooo kawaiiiiii haha sorry Shinako
P.S. "What does Shinako-sensei think of Rikuo?" Oh girl SHE'S IN IT haha well not like Haru-chan knows
P.P.S. "People are so nice when it's the exam season" Haha yeah Rou that's probably why Shinako's at your place and making you bento lol

アニメ Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?
"This new student council... has the most toxic environment" Haha narrator you have never been more right
"Please learn from Fujiwara" I'm like when is she a model example of anything in this series? *laughs* Man, is this going to be a real war haha I was here for "love war" man not "school ethics war" lol. In this new episode (#KaguyaSama08) of this still fabulous series, I promise you Miko-chan if anyone blasts music or plays video games out loud in front of my face I'll beat him up before you even get angry haha. But seriously, is this what the guys do in the room? Play MarineKart?? *laughs* Ah, the life haha. So, man, is this episode winning like, all the Anime I've watched in a decade lol. Let's talk about why. Firstly, Miko-chan breaking the rules. Hey, normally it'll happen if some guy in a shoujo manga comes to tell the strictest of girls to break the rules every once in a while, but too bad this isn't that so we're not getting it, but it's close enough. Fujiwara suggested, as a consequence of many things beforehand (lmao Ishigami I might say he could at least just keep up appearances a bit- Am I doing a Miko-chan now? OMG haha), the senpai of hers suggested to break the rules every once in a while to understand the reasons behind why doing that feels great, as also suggested by Ishigami himself lol. So, upon her idolised senpai, she decided to keep her mouth shut for an hour and see how bad just the Student Council room can get. Well, you can watch it yourself, but suffice it to say I kind of like sadist Miko-chan lol, and yeah I'll probably give Ishigami detention right about now haha. Turns out, this serves as a way for Kaguya to learn about something new of social media which she would have never learn at home or elsewhere (looking at you, Twitter in the show from last season lol), and also giving Fujiawara a blackmail chance on her kouhai so now she can sh*t on them or else her super cute selfies will go online. Hey, Miko-chan, if you want them online please do tell haha. Next up, why I said what I said in the front of this long paragraph. They did give a solid intro to the scene though, but man, yeah it's your typical stuck-in-the-sports-equipment-room thing again. Hey, if it works for stories 20 years ago it'll still work today amirite?? *laughs* So yeah, the joke here is that, since it's "Love War" if you can remember the alternative title, the two believe that both have set up for the door to be stuck on each other so they can you know, get on top of each other? HELL YEAH haha ah not yet? Oh yeah. But yeah, just as the narrator described, that they now believe they are trying to put upon an aggressive attack on each other so that they can get the other to fall in love with them. So yeah, just like the narrator described. You guys want to do it already? At least we'll get something out of tonight lmao. Wait, I meant call for help; what do you think I was thinking about? *laughs* Despite their wonderful acting, inside them are probably bursting with excitement which is great but it's not showing on their faces which is kind of a problem, and thanks to Miko-chan who came to save them Kaguya because Shirogane is a perv lol, I think the kouhai should just quit the Student Council haha this place really is too corrupted and I don't mean like monetary corruption or politics. Last but not least, the doctor. Yeah, I saw the preview screens too about Kaguya collapsing on the ground, and with the introduction of the famous doctor- Excuse me, one of the top 10 doctors in Japan, I really thought we're going to get like a "Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai" type of ending but.... nope. *laughs* You can look at the postscripts to see how desperate I got haha, but suffice it to say... Kaguya-sama was healthy with a healthy heart without any holes whatsoever lmao unlike her mother but you know, as tsundere as the girl is, she refuses to believe that. So yeah, now the whole hospital knows the rich man's girl is an idiot. *laughs* Yeah, or "lovesickness", as we call it. *laughs* But seriously man, if this is going to get her more trips to the hospital, whether she is going out with the guy or not, the father's going to take notice at some point so... play around with love in moderation, yes? Haha ah I love this series too bad it's only going to get worse. Kaguya's lovesickness, I mean haha. Although I would argue that unless (1) Shirogane tries to be more aggressive at some point considering Kaguya knows little to nothing about love and (2) Kaguya starts to take into light the fact that she cannot control her emotions with regards to love... we might never get an ending out of this. There, I said it. Kaguya-sama, if you have comments please PM me directly on Twitter I'll be glad to explain to you what is happening to you all night lol Shirogane might kill me for this BUT I DON'T CARE lol let's see what they can cook up next week
Seriously, I wonder why they can't put her as anything else in Student Council other than "financial auditor" lol they don't trust Ishigami at all? lol
MFW people don't think this Anime is good lol
P.S. "Get a hold of yourself!" *slaps table* Wow didn't know yakuza Miko-chan can be this good lmao is she slightly sadist by any chance? haha
P.P.S. "...choose a more appropriate time and place to display it (your love towards each other)!!" Aw man, Miko-chan, the problem is that THIS is the only place where they can ichaicha haha Kaguya please don't kill me "I believe you are suffering from lovesickness" HAHA EVEN THE DOCTOR KNOWS lmao "She's kind of contradicting herself" "Doctor, I believe that's what they call 'tsundere' these days" roflmfao even the nurse knows Kaguya how dumb can you get Hayasaka is already quivering over at the corner here
[Okay NOW I gotta find out what that soundtrack was in the "I'm on top of you" scene haha never gotten this hyped over Anime soundtrack since I removed it from Song Awards lol]
Hayasaka when I tickle her c-
Final year in college/uni be like (haha)
...wait wait let me try again. *ahem*
Second year Three months in full-time job be like (lmao)

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Hmm, this must be in weeks of not hearing artists we are familiar of, and we're continuing the trend from last week too to be honest. I got bored at work (lol) so I went to give a listen to some music videos during lunch (yes) (even when I stay at home there are... self-determined lunch breaks), and two managed to leave an impression. Thanks to Skream.jp once again, I've also in consequence reviewed two albums which definitely made this week way more entertaining than usual. Eve's latest album from this year is... as I said on Twitter, ORESAMA in style but you switch the vocalist to the one in Cider Girl haha. No really, go give the whole album a listen. I only gave the one music video though since it's different in melody from the others, obviously. uminecosounds' new album is their newest from 6 years ago apparently, and coincidentally I caught on to their album release which is also this week ie. Wednesday, which is great, I didn't have to wait long haha. Overall... reminds me of Yogee New Waves more than anything else, but a little more mellow since this album is mostly more relaxed than what Yogee New Waves can come out with, and for me today it's not great haha I like livelier songs more to be honest. Nonetheless, I gave more than one song compared to Eve, so I guess it's better? Haha and last but not least, Anime "Kakushigoto" Image Album featuring the ending theme song which I reviewed instead of Ootaki Eiichi's best album (don't you dare try a Suzuki Masayuki on me, you two), I ended up listening to more variations of the song than I could ever- the original is the best haha. No seriously, the cute and fast-paced versions aren't any better considering the pitch changes for all female alternate versions in this case. All release this week I have no interest for a follow-up haha

On news concerning the universe and above that isn't something racist (sigh), yay LuckLife's music library is on subscription services now including Spotify and Apple Music (Japan) because thanks Lantis, I hope you have watched the KING SUPER ONLINE LIVE 2020 yesterday which is just a live compilation of the artist under the label for the past couple of years which feature Uesaka Sumire, Horie Yui and Minase Inori amongst those who are still around lol, and I love Sangatsu no Phantasia's new music video and song. And it's not because yuiko was writing the lyrics hehe no really when is next album Mia-san

So next week, so far it's only tacica's new single (pronounced "ta-shi-ka" haha) which is slated for release which I have listened quite a lot over the past... well this month since it's about to end haha, but hopefully next month will be more than this single to be honest. Not that tacica is not good; I just need to find more songs to listen I guess haha it's going to be Akarin's new album from the week after in circulation all June lol not really




Yeah I'll promise to share more on Twitter, really. Maybe not in Japanese because it's normally harder, but I'll see which way is easier because sometimes it is easier to just type "kawaii" then have to explain how good this song is or whatever lol. On Animal Crossing news, stamp collecting in the museum is boring as heck, I finally got rid of my 3rd villager Huck because I need to reduce the number of shorties in my island and only Flurry is cute haha, and... I don't know there isn't much to the game now tbh I wish I can host some activities to play with the villagers like a not single person hide-and-seek game? *laughs* Next month is already exciting with that one big box coming in very soon to start the month haha hopefully it'll make me happy with all the workload in the following weeks. Cya guys next time then, and until then... somehow my weekend "entertainment" is, besides watching live or not live gameplay, is doing up my GitHub Pages site, so be sure to drop in once in a while to see what I'm playing with. No third-party JavaScript libraries unless otherwise necessary so to train my thinking and programming skills while I'm at it. Yeah, I guess I like working as a programmer haha bye then

P.S. Still thinking of how to sort out my YouTube playlist by (1) checking if they are still valid to watch at least from my region ie. not Japan and USA and (2) arranging the list such that the top is always latest I've listened to the bottom is all the archived ones which may or may not be old because artists be releasing all their music video content on YouTube now. All this while still be able to keep all of them on the list? I need something more than a Python script that I designed years ago man...