Sunday 26 July 2020

The Entertainment News 2020 Edition Issue #30

Man, what a weekend.

Nope, not talking about going out to eat with colleagues when I could've stayed at home because that one was fruitful I got to do a little shopping I was holding back because the nearby mall is always packed lol. More like grateful at this point haha but yeah, talking about actual work, as I am typing right now. Really crammed in some time to clear this week's Anime because I wanted to do it in the morning but when there's a Media Share stream on Twitch you canNOT not watch it haha so yeah

Talking about other things that is still real life, my packages still haven't arrived, so... might all appear at once next week haha and it's not only Phase 3 we have more stuff like a new bag so I don't have to cram my work laptop every day when I bring it home. Yeah, didn't have to bring it home last year but... haha times have changed, huh. Okay let's get to Anime!! Oh and music we gave a couple of songs this week haha might be highest count this month lol




アニメ GREAT PRETENDER
(Deliberately left blank just like how empty the theme songs are because there is no originals haha)
Haha lol was Makoto binge-watching movies the whole night and THEN thought of negotiation as his solution? Hmm I guess that's what happens if you had all night to think about it. Also, Makoto? Your inner movie fanatic is showing. *laughs* In this show where we wear masks to make drugs instead of avoid a virus lol (#GREATPRETENDER03), I think we're even again, I don't know how. Hey, Makoto just was in for the ride, of course he can't cover everything alone. Laurent was prepared, mind you. And of course, so is everyone around them. So, story first. Firstly, about Makoto trolling the heck out of Cassano to double the price. After he left the hotel room from last episode, instead of leaving the place because he can't anyways, he decided to... well, suck up to Cassano, I would say. He watched a night of movies till dawn, but it was actually movies that "producer" made, so I guess in a sense he's trying to tell him how good his work was while relating it to his invention, "Sakura Magic" if you could recall. Since he's trying to pussy out too mainly because he left the hotel in the first place, he was trying to get rid of this stink, until Cassano mentioned that he can up the price if he wants to. And that's probably where the lying continues. Makoto didn't lie about the movies though; I guess he was a movie fanatic. Everything else is history as the guys now try to ask for payment so you know, we can complete the cycle. Sadly, this is where the... target, starts to take notice. You know, not like anyone doesn't know of the lies that might be in place for this professional drug dealer, so yeah, gotta check on everything about those guys first, but firstly, on Makoto. You know, a scientist from Japan? You gotta make it happen first, bro. And they did. Well, not the boy himself, but Laurent. So there you go, hopefully we covered all bases, yes? Nope, not even close. On top of this, we have three levels of predators we have to take note of before we even ride to the end of this roller coaster ie. this first arc. Number 1: Cassano himself. He knows that this doctor might not be real. He knows that there are scams he can gotten into where the inventor left a fake recipe and ran for it with the money. So yeah, he needs to see it made. Seeing is believing, ladies and gentlemen. But yeah we know, this is not happening. The book he has is just a fake recipe to make maybe Paracetamol or whatever lol, and obviously he can't do it at all. Or he can? Just not in this terrible factory though; he needs like a clean room (not literally, go Google it, it's used to make rocket parts) to he can make his stuff, you know. I mean, the lies can only go that far, but Cassano is willing it to take it through. So, he decides to upgrade his factory. *silence* Let's see how long this trio can last lol. Number 2: LAPD Detective Anderson. You know, if you're some level of drug dealer good chances the police is after you. Or is it? Cassano had to fake a car chase so the guys can go somewhere private to make the transaction or whatever, but yeah, now Anderson has an excuse to tell his superiors. Hey, did we talk about how Cassano has connections too similar to Laurent? Hey, pretenders be pretenders amirite?? *recalls Freddie Mercury song* Anyways, and that's how Cassano can do all of his work in piece. He has credit... of being too strong or being too friendly with some of the police. Yes, I say some because we have more characters in place to deal with the bad guys, whichever side you're on lol. Number 3: Enter FBI Agent Pola Dickens. She's also a detective.... but without connections. Meaning she doesn't do a number on any of these guys, and can arrest them at any moment's notice. So yeah, Anderson, so much for your career, my boy. *laughs* Sadly, that means that arresting Cassano is a possibility now that he probably evaded the police for a while I assume which is probably like 2 months at max haha, is now going to have to face the FBI probably before he can get his hands on the new drug... or kill Makoto first, whichever comes first haha. All in all, a fun episode that never stops to impress, and I'm glad this original Anime is still able to keep the pace going. So I guess after the three-episode rule... I can give this I guess. We might be at the end of this part of the story soon, so we shall see everyone's fate by then. I am NOT praying for any of their safety; they don't deserve to be pitied in any capacity haha bye
WTF is this Hollywood magic this is a Cassano trash film too? lol
Makoto wishes his life is this cool haha

アニメ Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!
"Above all... He (Sakurai) has a great body" O...kay look who we have here now lol Ayachi no please you're married haha
Okay this is going to be interesting I thought it's just another minor character but I guess we have a rival, excuse me, another slut- In this new episode (#UzakiChan03) of as if one isn't irritating enough, we have two irritating people. *laughs* No really, it's the father and daughter combo that is bad lol. Also, literally girls looking at me in middle school too considering I was in the... military corps? Yeah, like Army but for students thing. Yeah, so I guess I looked cool? Haha not anymore my stomach's out and my pecs are in haha. Anyways, hey new character, and unlike the old man who is just looking at these two, Ami-chan here... might have a compulsion syndrome at some point she needs to see the doctor lol. Not yet, but I'm future-reading here haha. (Is that some family telepathic talk? Man I gotta talk to my dad more lol) Okay, story. Story goes that hey it's the same-people-in-a-shift thing again (and if you have watched the whole "WORKING!!" series including the web spin-off it's) where suddenly you know who others actually hang out with without you lol. Well, in general, Ami-chan here then knew about Sakurai and more into him, how he hangs out with his junior Uzaki-chan. Yeah, and thankfully instead of poking the heck out of things, and like the father, she decides to watch from a distance. Just like us, but a little less subtle. Well you know, Ami-chan almost came after imagining Sakurai's pecs so it's not hard to refrain herself from doing this haha. Then, it's the fever. Not love fever, mind you, and it's unlikely the guy should be catching a cold, but you know, that's what happens when you got yourselves wet. *laughs* Anyways, Uzaki thankfully (Happy Thanksgiving everybody lol) did the honourable thing by helping him out as he lies sick at home instead of... well I take my words back she could've just played games at home, seriously. (For more of those gameplays there is actually a web series on YouTube of them voicing over gameplay footage; I saw one of them playing Earth Defence Force 5) Lastly, the mini celebration. Because why not have a good meal after your recovery? Well, I guess it's a way of rewarding his best worker (sorry Ami-chan) (haha) in the cafe, but also, the two then asked about what happened on the day she was at his place. You know what I'm talking about. *laughs* But yeah, as honest as Sakurai may have made it sound, they are just as they said, providing opportunities and watching this coffee brew till perfection, I would say. Probably why the cafe as an analogy, I suppose. And Uzaki got jealous of Sakurai calling Ami-chan by name because or else it'll be hard to distinguish between father and daughter. So, she resorted to hypnosis. Not Ami-chan, Uzaki. *laughs* (Again, Ami did not resort to seducing the dude, don't worry) (Not yet haha) As cheap as this is a trick, Sakurai played along with her, but as usual, she went too far, as with everything. I mean, wiping the guy down when he's ill? I wish I was him haha. All in all, a fun episode to watch, and to be honest, there wasn't a moment that I couldn't laugh too, as much as I wasn't laughing lot when Sakurai was ill lol. But yeah, like Ami-chan it's great to fantasise the plot here, so that is already making this a lot more to watch just thinking about it, I guess. I don't know how people watch this Anime but I'm definitely watching like how the two bystanders are. At some point this coffee will boil, and that's going to be in two months maybe haha cya next week
Good we've reached the climax of this series we're done *laughs*
And that's why in Anime you don't need sunglasses lol this is dumb
P.S. "So how - did she (Uzaki) not have a cold?" It's the chest, guys. It's natural immunity haha
P.P.S. "So senpai... Strip!!" Okay I was wondering where the ecchi stuff is in this episode we didn't see Ami-chan naked so I suppose it's... haha

アニメ Kanojo, Okarishimasu
"My house is nearby. Want to stay over?" Okay Mami-chan no wonder Kazuya wants to sex you haha
Man FUCK YOU MAMI'S BROTHER MAY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GO TO HELL haha is probably what Kazuya is saying now but hey, again, remember what I said about watching this series. Just know that he's hornier than you. That's it. *laughs* In this early beach episode (#KanoKari03) where we found out that Mami-chan is still single... yeah we're starting the war now maybe haha. And you thought this guy is... okay can we just replace this guy away with someone else? This guy's got a constant boner, seriously. *laughs* Okay, story. Story goes that Kazuya wants to get laid with Mami-chan. Like yes, his ex. After they broke up. That's all you need to remember though, for whatever happens next is just going to piss you off as much as it has pissed me off, and is making me re-consider even giving this series in the first place. Back where we left off, Mami offered to go to her place since Kauya is kinda drunk (lol) and the girlfriend left (lol x2) and Mami-chan being the good girl that she is (lol x3) allowed her ex to you know, stay at her place for the night. Again, best day ever for Kazuya since they kissed, but yeah, you wait bro. You wait forever for that. *laughs* Anyways, it's summer, so the same group who went out for a drinking party who also saw the fiasco last episode, is now out for a day at the beach, and guess who is invited to this. Mami-chan, of course. Who else we talking about? *laughs* So yeah, Kazuya kind of pissed the girl off at some point probably when they were dating hearing her ranting about the guy during the drinks, but yeah we now see more of her ranting on social media it seems, not like she's talking to anybody. But yeah, she is pissed, this ex. *laughs* And she wants to break the "couple" up? Seriously, Mami-chan don't even try haha Kaguya can't afford the fees lol. Again, I don't think Kazuya is being evil, but we know who is haha. So keeping that in mind, and somehow Chizuru, that loner who rather study than go out with men or to the beach unless it's for work purposes (of which reason we don't know of yet), is outdoors. Yeah. Ichinose, by the way; we may have to distinguish between them to tell the story now. So yeah, that coincidence has to happen sometime this episode, so the author figured out why not now? Haha man am I being as sarcastic as Mami-chan right now. So, not going to describe how much Kazuya's eyes are enjoying the heck out of looking at his ex (and how much Mami is letting him star at her), but after a while he can't take it and goes to the toilet to think. Think of what? Well, apparently he think he has a chance back at dating her again, remembering the days (short days) they were together. Yeah. Getting back with your ex. F**king what, Kazuya, you're going to get back with your ex?? Haha you super loser now lol I want to use my native vulgarities so bad I can't even. I guess this is the kind of show, huh. Worse thing is, besides the fact that he dragged (Ichinose) Chizuru into this and ruining her life at the same time, and in a pinch she has to appear as (Mizuhara) Chizuru to everyone so that they won't suspect two people in the convenience store bathroom (you think the staff won't notice?) (Bro?) (Haha) and THEN he flexes to his friends about her girlfriend suddenly appearing out of nowhere? You see who's the blatant liar now? I know we've seen that since Episode 1 but man is this like as if it's Kazuya's ego on drugs, man. And at the end, I guess Mami-chan did successfully try to get into things with him (you know, accidents) so we can make more misunderstandings between Kazuya and his current "girlfriend"?? Well Mami-chan doesn't know yet so I guess haha. All in all, all I've learnt from this series so far is that Kazuya is a freaking liar, but dares to flex in front of his friends while still trying to say sorry or be worried about all the girls he's about to offend. These guys are the worst, by the way, just a reminder. I'm so glad I'm just the audience bro if not for the female voices this series will be a no-go man haha cya guys for more bullsh*t next week lol I need Ruka-chan now really
I want to assure you I'm not as high as Kazuya looking at panties no seriously though
I want to assure you I'm not as high as Kazuya looking at panties haha seriously no
P.S. "I really don't know what is wrong with me" Haha what a coincidence bro because ME TOO lol
P.P.S. You know what Kazuya is reminding me of? Kon from "BLEACH" series haha yeah! Like really, the moment he said "angle" and I'm like "yeah you're literally him if he has a human body" haha
[gif of mami zipping her front up]
This is so fake I can't even lol hey animators if you want to Photoshop stuff at least try harder haha
I don't know who won but somebody lost haha that's what the grandmother meant btw

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week we got quite a lot, because remember? I talked about Digital Singles Week? Yeah, but I didn't give all I listed last week mainly because I only gave songs until the one new album came out, so let's talk about that first. Earphones' new album may have tried to get me with their topic song, but once you realise what kind of objective they have to make music like, special and kind of surreal to the ears, that you'll know not to give a bunch of words under a melody of sound effects haha no really that car horn is irritating as heck considering I listen to these when I walk to office lol. Besides that, I did give a couple of songs as Takahashi Rie has mentioned on a livestream (on Wednesday, with hosts Komatsu Mikako and Uesaka Sumire, you can figure it out for yourself not promoting them here) that there are rock styles and even gospel... so you get the idea I totally gave those she nailed them real good haha. Then, there's the single songs, I guess. I'm giving Yoru no Honki Dance's new song since it released last month mainly because of impressions and yeah, we don't know when's their next release to be honest. Polkadot Stingray's new song is also under Klassic Note now, and unlike the one done a couple of months ago because (1) they sound similar in melody like seriously and (2) I'd rather take a livelier song than sexy Shizuku-chan singing down my neck lol. No really, try the female vocalist and see if you like her or the band haha I'm the latter type of fan btw. I skipped giving Yogee New Waves' new song mainly because of lack of mood I guess so we'll see if I can give that in the future. We'll see if we can touch the other Digital Singles next time.

On news concerning Twitter and beyond because I only remember this intro to this specific paragraph lol, PHONO TONES is releasing a new single but sadly is event-only when the definition of "event" now is online (paid) livestream by the way, Minase Inori is releasing a new single on her birthday this year in about 5 months, she also did a livestream to cover her live tour which was sadly cancelled (and I got to buy the tour goods which will be shared here... at some point haha), Ryokuoushoku Shakai's new album which was digitally released in April is releasing physically in August but the difference here is a new song so that's irritating since it screws up record-keeping in Klassic Note so I'll see how it goes, Horie Yui's live event audio from last year released on music subscription services so I gotta listen to a couple of those I like, and FLOWER FLOWER and Ikimonogakari are releasing new singles next month. Man, that's a lot of good news especially new releases we might be good for August hehe

So for next week, and finally after I watched NakiNeko and listened to their theme songs for this long, yorushika's new album is releasing next week, and I hope it doesn't disappoint. I'm making assumptions here probably since from the album topic song I can already feel that we're not going to get the same acoustic-like songs from the Anime movie. We shall see how it goes. Artists hardly impress me now so I'll be darned to give more than the two theme songs without the third because I don't know why they don't just put it in somehow haha why




Okay I'm done. I still have work tomorrow unlike the last time I had to OT on Sundays and work from home on a Monday which is GREAT haha okay it's not that great I can go out and get some sun. Or AC. I rather have sun but office gives me cold air so I'm just sad lol. Again, should really negotiate changing places with those guys who sit near the window where the heat is haha. Cya guys next week, and until next time... Google "hands free masturbation". And remember I've achieved that. *laughs* Don't ask how I did it though, it all started with a hospital trip... haha bye

P.S. Yeah didn't remember I mentioned this before, but yeah the hashtags in the post now (if you can't see it in search it's fine just click in the post) link to the anchors on the page since the episodes can be searched in text by Blogger now so I'll make this long post a little easier to navigate. Not like anyone uses this anyways I only look at my own posts lol good night