Monday 31 August 2020

The Dream Record 20200831

Well, I kind of skipped this last time so I guess we'll record this down lol you don't even know anyways (also it's Horie Yui and she failed age requirements so) (haha)

Hey. Let's be quick, shall we? It's so early in the morning because of work and I think I might have thought too much of this girl for her to appear in my dreams just now so without further ado...




"I think I was at a certain festival or event or something, like those with an open setting. I walked by a line of booths on front stage to see a panel of line up products and their prices from left to right in decreasing prices.

"Wow they look pretty expensive" until I saw the lower end and it's 200 yen and I'm like "I can afford this"

And it's also because I saw who is manning the counter to sell the prize which is a bar of chocolate somehow: Takahashi Rie-san.

There wasn't a queue, I felt rather awkward, but I took out $2 from my wallet (note the differences in currency) and gave it to her. I thought getting even a bar of chocolate from Rieri would make my day. But as soon as I handed her the paper, she thanked me like she would thank any customer with a smile, kept the money away, and continued to serve the next customer.

And as I was wondering if something is off, I started to ponder if I read that panel wrong for it might be just to get a chance to get the prizes listed. Which means I did not win the prize. Of a bar of chocolate.

I walked away depressed while still enjoying the moment of happiness. I then thought to myself that if it's a game of chance I should try to win it. So I went to withdraw more money, but then gathered with my friends for a meal or something, while I still remembered to go spend this money and after a couple of hours later... The counters were closed. They were replaced by if I didn't remember wrongly, a special Earphones stage with the trio sitting on the panel, but something looks off when they introduced themselves: Kouno Marika looks surprisingly old in looks and sounds like a man. The other two giggled at her introduction before mentioned about the name "Maeno" before "she" slipped away into the backstage..."




Well the rest of it isn't that idolism so I doubt it'll be interesting despite being in my dream so I shall stop here. (Guys taking about life advice enclosed in cheques where if they are good stories we then donate to charity or it's destroyed? Buzz off haha) Origins of my dream here include my crazy obsession of Rieri I assume thinking of her too much last night (and how my phone wallpapers should feature her instead of Ten-chan this week lol) (Mmmmmm Rieri hehe), I guess the single review of Earphones which probably explains how I can recall Nagaku Yuki's voice that clearly, and the word "Maeno" because I told Hanazawa Kana's man to buzz off as I saw a YouTube recommendation of his (probably fan edited) video of him lol. So, uh... Hey? Miss summer festivals now? As in physical events? I miss them until it appeared in my dreams now. And I don't even go to those events lmao cya guys next time


P.S. Just for record, the previous time was starring Horie Yui, who I was on her lap while she tries to give me an injection. Yes, like needles, supposedly as a nurse, with a smile. It was kinda great hehe ok bye