Sunday 18 October 2020

The Entertainment News 2020 Edition Issue #42

Hm? There's a bath episode on "Tonikaku Kawaii" this week? Meh. *laughs* We're back on normal Anime schedule now lol

Hey, when there's a Satou Satomi in an Anime, YOU KNOW it's gonna be good haha talking about that "Kino no Tabi" ripoff lol and for getting back into the habit, I chose to watch Anime on time on Sunday mornings... again. Yes, I'm getting lazy as you may have noticed over the past few... months? Yeah, work is making me tired I must add. But the things I want to do that is not work is fuelling me to continue, including, if you have seen this in a mobile theme good chances you have seen a new sidebar button on the bottom left corner. See? I want to spend more time doing more meaningless things like this than earn money. *laughs*

Let's do more meaningless things like watch animation and listen to music then!! And if anyone has suggestions of a calendar for next year besides AV actresses and SCANDAL because I saw that on Twitter already (such a lame one though, it's just 1x poster with a live tour location backdrop) that would be most helpful.




アニメ GREAT PRETENDER
"If (the ruining of her life) had never happened, Cynthia now would have been... Well I guess not" Man Makoto you gonna get bashed in the face so bad lol
Wow, a monologue from Makoto already? We're not even close to done with the series, but I guess the Anime did want to recap what happened so far before we move on to the, yes ladies and gentlemen, final arc of the series. And yes, in this new episode (#GREATPRETENDER15) we touch on Laurent's past. Okay, without much to talk about that though, let's quickly pass through it. We got a scene, of Laurent carrying a woman (of course), up to see the... I'm not sure it's northern or southern, so Aurora Borealis (yes I googled that lol), so probably at the poles, these two. That's all. I doubt the woman is any of the new guys we know of this episode, but hey, let's talk about the... setups of setups in this upcoming heist. Firstly, Makoto is leaving. Hey, we have heard a lot of that already, but in his earnest talk with Laurent, he just doesn't want to die being a conman I guess, as he sees his family grave and talks about his past with these goons. So yeah, once again, he's into job hunting. I would argue though, that all these has made Makoto a little smarter. Just a little. *laughs* And in his job search, he got into a trading company who deals internationally. Ignoring his criminal records, you gotta suppose something is wrong behind the scenes alrady, so we shall also ignore that first and talk about how Makoto figured it out this time. Unlike the last time where he got tricked into working as an apprentice plane mechanic, this one... he's just a trader. Learning from the bottom, getting recognised by the chairman (chairwoman, I suppose), real quick, and trading in all kinds of goods, from clothing to statues to art to... kids. Okay, that last one sounded real bad already and I think Makoto already has some deja vu when he saw that manager's face (I mean, me too), so we already know something's fishy. This time though, I would say that the job found him, because with a criminal record, and the manager saying that "he's done it before", it's probably his resume that already attracts him to this kind of... shady job scope. So yeah, no comment. *laughs* And as he sees the kids from Vietnam get paraded in front of rich dudes who would buy them in millions of dollars (Jesus), he knows it's either (1) this is real corrupt and we can do a heist to make sure the Japanese underworld never comes back again which is impossible considering the Yakuza series lol, or (2) Laurent is behind this. Period. *laughs* So, as the blonde dude explains to him, those guys deal with illegal trafficking. "Trading", we call it. Obviously in real life this is hardly possible, but hey, not saying it isn't a possibility lol okay it's not. Don't corrupt your pure mind from this series it's real bad now haha. And as we end the story for probably Makoto's return into the heist... I was expecting like, he would come in at some point instead though, like, to tell Laurent off so he can continue with the scam, but I guess not. Meanwhile, while we worry about Makoto's fate doing an "honest" job, we see another familiar character Laurent and Abbie are meeting. I forgot his name already lol oh yes Clarke. Sam's the other gay dude who got scammed. *laughs* (I legit thought we'll need to bring in a wheelchair lmao yes Clarke made that joke too) And since we don't really get what Laurent is on about, let's see in future episode what is there to unfold. Man, I hope this arc ends real good so I have a great overall impression of this series. And so far? Hey, it's real good what can I say
You can see it in the episode yourself but that's morning wood while sleeping naked, ladies.
*laughs*
Ah, I missed this haha
P.S. "What, beer in the morning?" "It's wheat juice" Yeah sure Laurent whatever haha
P.P.S. "Any regrets?" "If I had, it would be that I've never actually conned you" Haha yeah Makoto that part is true lol he's too smart already this Laurent

アニメ Majou no Tabitabi
"I'm looking for happiness" Okay what magical drug is this one now lmao *lifts up glasses*
O~kay must they start every episode with a Ede-chan dialogue praising about herself?? I'll take it, whatever. *laughs* In this new episode (#MajoTabi03) we have TWO stories? What? Haha I guess this is anything goes then, so yeah, I can take more stories to convince me that this will be a good series. And after these two stories, yeah sure why not. So firstly, about the land of flowers. Elaina passed by a beautiful field of flowers, all grown naturally without any care, it looks so nice too, and she saw a girl who asked her to bring a bouquet of them to show the people in the nearby city. And so she did, of course, without realising what is upon her. Soon, we then know about the origins of the flowers, and specifically, with the shawl that came with it. The guards at the checkpoint stopped Elaina from bringing the flowers into the city square because... they were poisonous. Magic level poisonous, which is also why nothing happened to this beautiful, beautiful witch. *giggles* And so, it was burnt to a crisp, that bouquet. I mean, you can just take a photo of it. Wait, what year is this? *laughs* Anyways, the wrapping also indicated to one of the guards that his sister might be missing outside of town, and so, after a day in the city and as she flew back into the field of flowers... The guard did find his missing sister though, I'll tell you that. What I would not tell you is... that the other guard was right about the flowers having a hypnotic effect on normal humans, turning them into hallucinating agents. So... "Minikui", as the Japanese call it. "Ugh." *laughs* Yeah that's easier to understand, isn't it? Haha okay moving on. (I guess the guards will have to clear hoards of them every night too huh, by killing them) (What, how else you gonna stop those... those flower zombies) Next up, I wish I could bottle happiness for someone I like. Haha of course that sounds like bullsh*t but hey, this is a magic world so anything is possible, literally. Elaina was in another area close to a village where she saw this guy with a bottle of happiness. I guess he can use magic too but not as good as this genius right here? *giggles* (Hey, Elaina did say to praise her more so you're welcome, girl) The guy intends to show her this bottle to the girl in his house... servant, Nino-chan, to kind of, cure her of her depression, I guess. Does that work though? We have little to believe it has, given the context of this Anime already but. Upon reaching the village chief's place, the guy... Emil, is it? Yeah. He decides to put his plan into action, but this plot kind of reminds the house guest of a certain story she read when she was a kid, about a magician also showing his bedridden wife what happiness looked like outside of her room. And as Emil picked up his guts just like how Elaina picked up the mess Nino-chan did and got scolded by the village chief(calm down, bro) (lol), he showed the innocent girl of happiness, and... I swear that like Nino-chan here, if I saw that bottle of happiness I'll also be sad- Oh that wasn't it? Hey, and you thought that dude figured it all out. Remember: he was the one in happiness. Well, sort of. At least he's happier than the girl. So yeah, turns out I might be right. If you need some explanation, is that the reality is upon  them to not be in such happiness, and showing them it will only make things worse. I mean, it's like sh*tting on them of sorts. Ridicule, as people will call it. You don't want to know what happened to Nino-chan here considering she might be tortured to some extent by the village chief without the kid knowing anyways (ugh) (haha), but the wife in the story... she took her own life. So yeah, might be better to not show happiness to people who do not have the ability to obtain them considering their circumstances. Unlike them though, I probably should. Or maybe I also have a limitation here. Probably my image? Haha hey I'm not as charming and attractive as Elaina- Okay I need to save some compliments for next week lol. All in all, very real, adult stories to tell I suppose for the rest of the series, and I think I can watch this once in a while. But as they say here, show people of adult stories when they're living in it is like showing people of happiness when they can't get them. I promise you guys though, I won't take my own life I'm too timid to do so haha BUT if there IS magic that can make me die painlessly and peacefully I might as well learn magic lmao just joking Elaina is too cute to die without finishing this series haha cya guys next week
Is is just me or does she look like she just got raped? lol you old fuck-
Me when before I see the endings to both stories this episode
P.S. "It doesn't bother me. That's a lie, though." Haha me dealing with EVERYTHING lol don't tell anyone I know
P.P.S. "You're lucky the flowers didn't use you for food" Haha ikr this ignorant pheasant doesn't know SHIT lol
[More Elaina I guess though I must admit innocent Satomi-chan as Nino did get me there a bit hehe]
I promise you it would've been cooler if she zapped the village chief lol
(Consequences would be dire though but at least they will be together, those two)
This is so fake I can't even
(haha)

アニメ Tonikaku Kawaii
"You look like a wife!" "Oh yeah! You ARE my wife! You are MY wife!" Nasa-kun you don't know how much I want to ram you with a truck right now lmao
"(She's) wearing an apron!" Okay dude stop getting a boner on everything about your wife, please. *laughs* Also Tsukasa stop being so smug about your cooking you're freaking me out lol I guess you guys are real compatible in this aspect lmao. In this new episode of happiness (#ToniKawa03) Tsukasa I think just realised what she signed up for. Turns out, she got married to a mad scientist who has zero EQ lmao what could be worse. An otaku? *laughs* Besides this being another inefficient episode which should already be from Episode 1 since Tsukasa got into his life, hey new characters everyone. I know right, we WISH it's just the two of them lol. Sadly, this is not "Takagi-chan" so we're getting none of that middle school romance between only two people. So for new characters we got uh, a sicko and a pathetic woman...? Good enough. *laughs* Before that, let's talk about cooking. And the not scientific part of it because Nasa-kun is BORING!! Although I would argue that having hotpot everyday will be good for my overall health considering my condition now (I am asked by my doctor to avoid fried and spicy stuff... forever haha *sob*), but yeah, that's not cooking, bro. So, Tsuksasa dons an apron, and shows her cooking skills to the husband that she's so good he can't even. (Well he did eat cr*p for months on end so...) And then, we go to the bathhouse. Sorry for the wait, everyone, but yes, even Nasa-kun wants this bath episode so badly lmao. I like how Nasa-kun thought of seeing girls in a bathhouse naked specifically her wife but you can just get a bathroom at your place and it would have been the same so... time to move to a bigger place I guess. *laughs* Anyways, they walk 400 metres to the place (lol okay), and we chance upon the first new girl Kaname. Kaname-chan here... likes the guy? Yeah, there's that 30-year-old-single confession she's waiting to drop on him lol (hey btw where's mine?) (haha), and... she will only remind  you of "Seitokai Yakuindomo". Okay, maybe "Nagasarete Airantou". *laughs* Ecchi this technically isn't, but you can't stop this girl from telling perv jokes, that's for sure. For that, I'm alrady staying to watch haha. But seriously girl, please stop describing Nasa-kun's dick I'm pretty sure we know how small it is already lmao. *silence* I think we better move on. *laughs* So, on Tsukasa's side, as she thought she was alone in the morning bath, turns out someone slept in the bath nearby, and it's Aya-chan. Aya-chan here... is basically me? *laughs* Well, way more polite than me I would argue, but the monologues and literally screwing people up even though you might as well not say it... that's close enough to my description lmao. Okay, jokes aside, and even Tsukasa can't take a break in front of this woman. Pretty calm for an Anime character though, Tsukasa. *laughs* Anyways, we also found out about the history of this bathhouse, and how I guess Nasa-kun can take free baths... as long as he doesn't tell Aya about his marriage? Haha we don't know about that yet because we kind of got away with it maybe. *wink* And as Aya explains her family's past... yes, ladies and gentlemen, typical "Hayate no Gotoku" level storytelling, in case you wonder. Extremity is the author's strong point, by the way. And yes, because Nasa-kun is better than me in economics lmao well mainly finances, he flipped the place around and got them out of the brink. That screwed up of a father better not come back, I tell you. So besides the thankfulness we see in the girls to him (maybe to the extent of marriage, which, uh, sorry to tell you Aya-san but) (haha), and as we reached the end of this episode... Tsukasa is saying Aya is cute. I think she might be jealous. *plays MOSHIMO song* Haha this song is perfect lol okay you can get this joke too once you click in the link. And there is somewhat of a misunderstanding at the end there somehow... well, at least we now know Nasa-kun will be working towards a proper wedding already I guess, as inefficient this abrupt decision might be now. Tsukasa only wants to be praised though but really haven't we done that for like 2 episodes so far? I mean, she IS cute, whoever she is. *laughs* So next episode... okay now THIS is really like Hayate already why the rich girl and her maids lmao does she have a butler who looks like Nasa-kun by any chance? Haha cya guys next week because good chances we're dealing with a rich man's girl again
[TL:DR; "I'm on the edge of my seat!" That should be you every episode of this series lmao]
What is with this superhero pose
When you know you have a micropen*s haha don't look it up
P.S. "I did a scientific analysis of the nutritional needs of an adult male, and created a dietary plan that perfectly accommodates it all" Oh so your lunches taste like water. *laughs* (*sees nabe as result* close enough lol) Okay, the wife is making super good tempura right now so I guess you're not eating this unhealthy stuff? *laughs* Ah, I just want to shit on him that's all
P.P.S. "No offense but that's science not cooking" *gets RikeKoi flashbacks* Haha congrats on season two anyways, RikeKoi. *thumbs up* Can't wait to listen to more science trash talk from Yukimura lol
[I would argue that if this is some harem and Akarin is jealous of Sumipe liking me... one of them is younger so go figure HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SENTOU SENSOU DA]
Well which one you like doesn't matter because this is Anime lmao
(You're welcome haha)
Well which one you like doesn't matter because this is Anime lmao
(You're wrong Nasa-kun because Tsukasa is better haha)

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Wow have I listened to too many songs this week already? Hey, again, that's the whole point of Klassic Note- Remember how you listened to songs like, every day, me? *laughs* Yeah, we should get back into the habit now that my enthusiasm for YouTube has dampened recently. (Don't ask too much, you don't want to know what happened) So, for new songs, let's talk about ORESAMA's new single. It's going to be a Klassic Note Review soon. Yes, I bought the CD already, which also means I gave the B-side. Well, because it ain't bad (not that it's awesome but) and I want to give them another chance, after not giving them songs for this long... well. Again, their style is easy to get stale with, a bit like GLIM SPANKY, so I take breaks between them so I can get back into them again. That's how it works for now, I guess. And if you are around long enough maybe we'll give that Artist Collection honours lol. Also, I talked about it last week, I'm giving Spira Spica's new album a chance, which released like, half a year ago. It's... well I'm just here for the topic song so yeah, that and another one from their past singles. Yeah, the new songs aren't actually great so I just gave up in giving them. Hey, I chose between ORESAMA and this so... haha. I think I said this before, but this band has potential, and it really depends on their melodies. That's all I ask. I remember digging through their archives when I heard them sing for Anime "Ao-chan" like last year? Yeah, didn't leave with many new songs to listen though. Just one, I think. I also gave the digital singles of Anime "ToniKawa" theme songs, so there's that... don't ask how I gave the opening lol. But seriously though, the opening animation did give a bad first impression that beats part is only half the song the other half is actually nice. Over the weekend I also listened to another live from SPECIAL OTHERS ACOUSTIC back in 2015 when they branched out of their main band so I might as well give it already lol, and maybe I'll catch on Pyxis when I have the time. I'm not a fan of radio podcasts of voice actresses but now I'm in for video form somehow so... that's my life on YouTube now lol

On news concerning Twitter and music specifically unless I deem irrelevant and still want to slap it on here (haha because I do it anyways), small pog for Anime "RikeKoi" getting a season two announced at their live event on Saturday, we'll get to KANA-BOON's new song at some point I promise, Polkadot Stingray announced a new full album due December on vocalist Shizuku's birthday (hey many people have birthdays this week don't ask me why), I know it doesn't concern music but TrySail's doing a YouTube live on Halloween (yeah with cosplay?) (hey, next weekend's MajoTabi livestream has witch cosplay though *wink*), and so many online lives I don't even want to mention. Because really, I rather physical lives because I don't get to see them. Not that I'm tempted to click on them, but it makes me or even fans sad that they can only watch like, a studio live, or a empty audience live, at this point. It's just sad. I can be sad, but I don't want the industry to be this sad, so Japan, revert back to those industry-healthy times, yes?

So for next week, man I already have to review another two dozen songs at least liao with ClariS' 10th anniversary albums (emphasis on the plural) because we've reached another point in time where I have to reminisce about Alice and b*tch about Karen taking her place again lol. Okay, seriously though, all sung by the new duo, so we're really removing traces of that girl at all costs now. I'll also be listening to Ueda Reina's new single for Anime "MajoTabi" opening theme too when it comes out... I'm probably more keen on Choucho's the following week but we shall see if this voice actress singer can hold on her reputation in Klassic Note for her first time coming. And yes, Pyxis' 1st album since it has the theme from their weekly livestream and I might as well give them a listen too while I'm at it. Good chances, they sound too cute for me to give them more so I'm not holding my breath haha




That shall be all, folks. I didn't take any naps this weekend and next week's going to suck so I better get some more sleep while I can. Getting harder to sleep nowadays already, I wonder why. Passion projects that'll need more time to do and I know I don't have them? *sigh* Working life sucks haha now then I realised that? Haha cya guys next week then. The new package won't be coming that soon so I won't bet on that appearing by next week. Until next time... since I can understand some Japanese TV shows especially those who dump the words on screen (which is most of them lol), I'll catch up on some Anige-Eleven! (now hosted by Waki Azumi because they got rid of Lynn-san) episodes then the latest is about Ten-chan, people. Go find out if she's as lazy as you think she is, keeping her drinking life in check but leaving her room in a mess lmao I thought about this sentence lol bye

P.S. I already know Ten-chan is like this already, teasing people and somewhat a sadist (lol), but the lazy part... I mean, I'll do the housework if we live together hehe (probably because I can't stand the mess anyway lol and I'm already considered lazy already FYI)