Saturday 3 October 2020

The Dream Fragment 20201003

Wow, double appearances?? What?? Is this a dream?? Yes it is, me. Haha this is so dumb

I felt like I should talk about this wonderful dream I had as bizarre as it is so you're welcome. Yes, two ladies were featured in this somehow, and I'm only going to talk about the good bits here since I forgot most of it and the last bit is even weirder so...

(As usual, dreams stop when the quote ends, and anything inside in brackets are my comments if I can't keep myself shut lol)

"It looks like a summer party or something, probably out of a 90s movie. People were hanging out drinking and hanging out in the pool, likely in a mansion of sorts, so a night pool setting would be appropriate. Among the groups of sexy ladies were (yes she is not that hot but) Takahashi Rie, who looks more desperate to find guys and/or interesting things to look at. For the former, the others were looking for the best hunk in the house, but he's hidden somewhere in the corner, and so they decide to find him. Dressed in cropped tops and short denim pants (someday, Rieri, someday haha), they walk around to find a curtain behind where the shadows of two people were found: clearly a taller build of a male and the curves of a woman.

A lot of things went through her mind before the reveal. As the others were discussing about how erratic the guy's behaviour might be probably because he's a rich kid, and that he's kind of a sadist and an alcoholic (I think I added the latter in I forgot lol), but despite all that, her enthusiasm may have not faded enough to deter her. So, as the curtains were drawn, the group were shocked to see... The handsome hunk of a dude (hanging out with another dude just joking haha) doing the dancing kiss position but instead, is chugging down beer down a woman's throat on a table. The ladies witness in shock for a moment and then ran away.

As the camera zooms away (yes forced perspective is a thing in my dream remember I did it's like a 90s movie) and the guy continues to happily chug down beer but not onto himself, Hanazawa Kana, on the other hand, is surprisingly enjoying herself. (Oono Kensho, is this you? You sick f-) Drowning herself in happiness and mostly alcohol, it's almost as if she and the bottle of beer were one, leaving her drunk in happiness as the guy stopped and walked away. (Camera focus on her please, and... Cut!) (lol)"

In terms of references haha, I think my interpretation of old movies are mixed in with Kana-chan and her slew of recent ads for beer on Twitter (yes that's a thing now; Akarin is doing one but more subtle for an energy drink), but don't ask me why Rieri is here even (guess I need her in a dream once in a while hehe), and the handsome dude... is probably not me or the husband lol. I'm done imaging Kana-chan with her head only fused into the whiskey shaped square glass bottle haha ugh she must like beer a lot lmao ok bye

P.S. Woke up to a "WORKING!!!" ending theme song haha I wonder why but I suspect I heard it at work yesterday but yeah why is all dudes singing too for fans who know of this