Sunday 7 February 2021

The Entertainment News 2021 Edition Issue #06

Well, it's been another week again, and before you can even say that, and it's over. Hey, if I have been saying this all year so far that's how boring my life was up till now lmao welcome back February hope you're not as boring as January this time lol

Anyways, new month, new package which will probably only come next month because besides complications that'll only piss me off which no doubt I'll talk about once the TWO packages arrive in March probably (ugh that one online store don't like debit cards, bro) (it's called mogumall haha), I have settled one of the things I genuinely hate to do for my birthday year (ugh) so may I have to never deal with that until like half a year later when they say military training is postponed for another year haha. If you ask me what the devil in my life is, I can tell you right now: It's conscription. MOVING ON!!! *laughs*

So, Anime is great, music is new and fresh... life is OG haha I think that's good enough to be honest in my opinion I don't have to intentionally spend money to live in a hotel for my birthday using government sponsored local travel vouchers so I can help boost the local tourism business lol you should know where I live by now let's talk about Anime instead!

(If you notice weird stuff happening in the blog that isn't happening before I'm tweaking a lot of stuff, hopefully for the better. Probably also fixing old blog posts so everyone can stay in sync, if that makes any sense to you.)




アニメ Bungou Stray Dogs Wan!
"For Dazai-san I would jump off an airship!" Okay Akutagawa lmao
Man, will I have the day where I enjoy doing errands for someone and NEVER pass it to anyone else remember when we talked about how Dazai does that? Yeah, so yeah. *laughs* In this new episode (#BungouStrayDogsWan04) where it feels like this series was all directed and scripted by Miyano Mamoru who of course you do know voices Dazai, I guess we got more idiots joining the fray. Well, for Akutagawa, in this episode, he's thinking Dazai's a higher form of being and totally thinks he gets everything this suicidal freak is going on with. *laughs* Yep, it's like this in the main series though to a smaller extent, but this one is magnified to some proportions, I can tell you. So, firstly, shopping time. Well, doesn't mean much if I said it like this so let's try again: It's Akutagawa shopping time!! *laughs* So, Dazai asks him for a favour, and if you aren't an idiot to notice this is not for his personal benefit because he got the task off someone else (probably Ranpo lmao), but seeing Akutagawa's respect for this retard (lol) he did it with most pertinence like you've never seen it before. Well, you may have seen someone like this before in your life, most likely your mother. *laughs* And in an attempt to do everything on the list by the time the sun sets, he told Atsushi to scram, took the milk on the end row just like any other aunty would lol, and carries all the goods... using his Ability powers lol. And then, Dazai gave him the drop that he was supposed to pass all these - wait for it - to Atsushi. Yes, the one he told to scram. And after finding him around town while the dude is trying to run away from him... Haha a wild goose chase is not even close to this description haha. Next, we try to control Akutagawa's temper. Well, Atsushi is doubtful, so he tries to spy on the other to see if he's really, well, innately evil. *laughs* Hey, I kill ants so I guess I am evil. *laughs* Anyways, because Akutagawa says he doesn't kill, he really lives up to his reputation by... not killing anything. Literally, not even the mosquito that bit him. Normally it'll take a masochist to not swat that off, but you know, Akutagawa. *laughs* Okay so lastly, let's talk about tsukkomi. Dazai summarised it really well so I don't have to, and I'll slap in ("Bruh!" lol) the dictionary link again if I have to for the nth time, but suffice it to say Akutagawa is too serious to take such jokes. For being a master of sarcasm, I hate those types of people. *laughs* So in an effort to test him probably, Dazai laid in front of his path joking about being a marshmallow or something, which led him to seriously believe this f**k is doing some training or in some deep thought or whatever, I don't know. And then Atsushi comes over and proves that he can do a better comedy with Dazai than Akutagawa can, pissing him off and then letting Dazai believe that the other two... can... do... comedy please one of them doesn't even WANT to talk you call that comedy? *laughs* All in all, another funny episode, and man they got volumes of manga worth of jokes, so please keep them coming. Yeah, there seems to be character focus in these episodes now, so that might be a good thing can't wait for an episode with just Gin haha okay maybe just Naomi lol
Imagine this but now it's your mom using her hands haha
As much as I would like this to be the next comedy duo in Japan, we know this combination will suck so...
P.S. "Single? Double? Are there no Triples?" lol Akutagawa be talkin' about toilet paper haha goddamn he never went into a supermarket before huh (Oh, the answer bro, is yes haha probably not in that place)
P.P.S. "I got a membership card... under Dazai's name" lmao I can't even

アニメ Horimiya
"I don't like long haired guys!" "Have you looked at the mirror lately?" Haha you'll laugh as hard as me when you reached this part with the dad
"He was with another girl" Man Souta you sure know how to be the match for this bonfire lmao good now we can actually continue with this series. *laughs* In this new episode (#Horimiya05) where any dude is able to hang out with as many woman as he chooses to lol, sorry for the initial impression because I like to write notes earlier which is how you get a long paragraph, but this is a wholesome episode. Trust me, we'll get there. Hey, it always ends well which makes it a little different from most romance series, I don't know why. So, firstly, about the confession. and how at this point Hori is just trying to run away from it. Because you know, she thought Miyamura was talking to a (not) sleeping girl... but we know that is not true, as the guy will elaborate. But still, she still thought she's in this relationship already (I mean) (yes haha), but then came in the drop where Souta said he saw some girl going along with the dude... man did Shindou try to indirectly kill you here bro stop hanging out with this dude already you gonna get killed by your not girlfriend. *laughs* Anyways, good thing this series loves clarifications, and I don't hate that at all because I'm such a person too, but suffice it to say that Shindou's girlfriend tripped and so did the guy, and Miyamura offered to usher her for the time being. That's all. And "usher" doesn't mean be her boyfriend, okay? Hori-san?? *laughs* See, you gotta make it clear before you get beat up with textbooks lol well you calling the girl by name is your fault Miyamura, can't help you. *laughs* So, the couple cleared things up, they went to the confession in question which I wouldn't say is direct but it's still more than a confession over the phone or messaging service (ugh) (haha talking about me), so... yeah, Hori wants it. That's basically it haha. And just to cement things in, in comes our new character in this series: the dad. Yes, someone calls him Kyousuke but we don't care lol. Well this dad... is serious. Seriously... weird. *laughs* From looking EXACTLY like Undertaker from the Kuroshitsuji series lol, to thinking that Miyamura is his past self with piercings and long hair, to practically trolling the heck out of the dude by saying he will not approve of the relationship because Miyamura's only kid in his house (and more), to not dodging the daughter's violence because his smoking reflexes just can't lol... this dad is weird. *laughs* But serious talk though, "thanks dad", haha, because at least he brought the relationship between these two from the grey area into rabbit territory (lmao) (oh the other side is called jealousy territory lol yes I made that up) so that's good news. Hey, best news this series yet. *laughs* Thank goodness it's not another 7 episodes or something for this confession result haha. Guess what? Worst thing is Miyamura has to tell his bestie in high school now that he's going out with the girl he likes. Ouch. *laughs* Last but not least, we have some time for Sakura, because why not? So, if it's not obvious enough, Sakura kind of takes a liking to Ishikawa now, seeing him from the distance (hey, he be the real ikemen, fight me for it) but got caught by Remi who can't help but ask (as a friend) about what Sakura is uneasy about these days. Hey, Sakura? A true friend can see that. But you know, Sakura went all "it's my own business" thing and decided to keep it a secret from her bestie. Because seriously though? From that exchange it really feels like Sakura wants some Sengoku lmao. Hey, why not just keep smudging the ink until it becomes water, right? *laughs* (Sorry for the Chinese saying I don't know the English equivalent) But yeah, soon after Sakura blatantly compared herself with Remi-chan here because she thinks the latter is cuter... she knows she did a wrong by you know, not sharing her troubles with her long time friend. And surprisingly, Remi knows. Which is why it's easy to get away with whatever society thinks about this friendship, because ultimately, it's just Beauty and the Beast being together is what is important, devoid of societal opinion. (Also please, Remi is the Beast here lol) So yeah, Sakura talks about her crush on someone, and Remi is just being a good friend. Good friend Remi, just that she's a b*tch haha lol. And we end with more couple action as Souta's friend comes over because why call that friend Izumi when we can change off Miyamura's name right now lmao even Souta has gotten used to it lol more of this conflict next week I guess. All in all, really sentimental this episode, which all end up wholesome such that I gotta keep wiping off my tears every time for a couple of times already this week. Hey, if this series keeps this pace it'll be right up on my Anime ranks tbh. Straightforward events which cut no bullsh*t on conflict and resolution. Just the stuff I'm into hehe cya guys next week for more I guess
This week on violence we have:
When you have zero respect towards your smoker dad lmao
This week on violence we have:
I would say Ishikawa should be happy in this lol
P.S. "(She) must be like one of (Miyamura's) middle school friends like Shindou-kun; It can't be..." Uh huh. *laughs* Someone please let me play that jealousy song, please.
P.P.S. "This is all it took for (Hori) to be mad at me" Yeah, what a BITCH lol okay me who doesn't have a girlfriend
[When you stop making GIFs of Hori-san is when you realise you're properly dating her and happy having her presence around already lol I WISH haha congrats Miyamura you did it]
TFW she finds out you going out with another girl lol
TFW some girl was confessed to by... not me haha

Update 2021.02.08: Let's get this over with so I can play some Red Dead Online lol
アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
"But not everyone across the sea was our enemy" This episode in a nutshell haha you're welcome
In this new episode (#AttackOnTitan68) I guess we're exploring the characters who joined their side, starting from Yelena. Hmm... I guess that's what happened three years ago, huh. Oh well, we saw what happened last episode so... *laughs* Anyways, it's a tale as long as time, so let's talk about it shall we? Story goes that back in the time where Eren is still helping the Scouts (lol), Sasha is still... alive... AND (haha ugh) we got traitors among us. Not giving that video game credit again, but yeah, traitors amongst the Marleyeans. So, let's talk about the world outside of Paradis. Man, this should've been the start of this final season lol. Anyways, there is reason why the narrative is written as such. Firstly, who the traitors of Marleys are. As seen from people like Yelena and... that other dude lol I'm trying not to be racist here (and the author got real close anyways btw), as the enemies travel to try to take down the Paradis "devils" here... some chose to surrender or even, betray their comrades. They, are anti-Marley volunteers, soldiers or whoever in disguise probably siding with saving the Eldians in general, you know, to not be under other races anymore. Their leader? Zeke Yeager. Yes, the brother. So yes, as seen from last episode, the Beast Titan has plans to NOT support the larger group that is Marleys, even though they have like a fleet of ships and so much military troops I'm referring them as uncountable already so stop correcting me lol. In Levi and Hange's interview with those two Marleyeans... Hange's just glad she survived till this day to listen to those military tales she's already wet just listening to them talk about guns and planes lmao. But more importantly, they are here to give them hope. At a time where they feel threatened by the rest of the world which is only just Titans around the island and some traitors transforming into Titan we now call them Warriors lol, Yelena and the others are just teaching them literally everything so they can fight on even terms maybe with the others in terms of military power, amongst everything else. On everything else, Zeke's primary objective in this case, is to choose for diplomacy. He knows a little secret that Eren has been doubting on this whole time that will save the Eldians from the world, but it's literally just unleashing all the Titan power to eliminate everyone else so... I wouldn't say it's a great plan. So, about Paradis' response. For starters, they just took it. Because looks like these volunteers didn't have a plan to do otherwise like betray them, so the Paradis people learnt a lot, from shooting to eating good food... life was OG. (*sob* Sasha...) But you know, not everyone can be trusted. So yeah, the Paradis people chose a two-pronged approach in order to really test out Zeke's plan. Firstly, go against them at the right time. Well, part of them. Remember Pyxis? (Okay Moeshi you can go away for now love you) (haha) Commander Pyxis, yeah that bald dude haha. They cornered those volunteers so they could have a talk which is obviously to prevent them helping Zeke, who is of course, having quite a stroll with Levi. Why not, right? Next, keeping Zeke on watch. In their short date, they travelled down the roads, Levi dumped Zeke in a forest of a hotel lmao, and Gabi and Farco were in jail. Huh. What the heck happened lol isn't this before the war opening we just witnessed in the middle of Marley? And in Armin's recollection of the aftermath of that war, in case you didn't notice this is it... Armin talks to a still encased Annie, the only Titan left who did not fight last week and wants none of all this lol, but also, refused to budge after this long. What is going to happen thereafter? I really wonder. I understand how the Paradis people were doubtful and will always be of their enemies because they don't have allies and going by Historia's father I doubt they have lol, but now we know of the calm before the next storm I assume, for if Eren will continue to listen to the others in their next strategy of war and not go off on himself thinking he can one-man this and then get eaten off his... 3-in-1 powers (lol) right now. Well, it's not Founding so I guess Zeke wouldn't care but we can't afford to give more away man. All in all, an interesting plot switch for this series, and I would like to see more of Paradis chances of winning this whole thing, lest the nine... well eight Titan powers were used for the wrong purposes again. Surprisingly, Zeke didn't die in that last fight despite his Titan age. So yeah, it's eight now. And majority Titan powers on this side island, I guess. This is really going surprisingly well, this final season. I can't wait for more plot twists to make this a more spicy watch haha bye
Saviour this last image of Sasha while you can because I can't even *sob*
This is God to you, huh, Yelena?
P.S. "Zeke's purpose is to obtain the Founding Titan. If he can't get it by force, he'll do so diplomatically" The dude's totally right, that's literally what that Beast is thinking lol
P.P.S. If you laughed at when Zeke saw his accommodation you know Levi has a fantastic sense of humour so much so you wish he wasn't a comedian lmao

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Wow there are too many to talk about this week I may have forgotten about the sequence at this point, so let's see if we can pick up the pieces from my tweets hehe I knew you would come in useful. I gave three releases coming in strong on this week literally on Monday haha. Besides the promised Yukarisa's 1st album from last year which we said was from a 1x Hanazawa Kana recommendation which isn't bad just read my tweets I'm sooooo into it lol, I saw Apple Music recommend Sasaki Eri's new single which released last week, and I'm glad to be giving her another chance. Really, died off real fast after her 1st major single I gave for an Anime unless we be talking about her in her indie band which is presented in this single btw. Oh also, because I watch VTubers sing now (if the link is invalid means they private it for copyright purposes), I sat in on Hoshimachi Suisei's Monday singing stream (in which she got demonetized so that sucks because they live on Superchats) and hear her sing a Tokyo Jihen song better than the original artist (lol) so I decided to give Tokyo Jihen's revival mini-album since their previous work 8 years ago. I've heard their name but never given them anything, so now is a good time- How is this another Detective Conan Anime theme song haha. Sadly, I only bear to give the one song, so oh well. As for this week's releases FINALLY we're getting to those lol, Ryokuoushoku Shakai's new single is barely passable so I just gave the topic song, and Andou Yuuko's new single did surprise me with its B-side so I just gave one of them and thank goodness this is not enough for a Klassic Note Review haha. No, I wasn't holding back; I really didn't like the third song.

On news concerning music and Twitter which you may or may not care about but it's me I like to share them, ah this literally just appeared just as I posted last week's news because SPYAIR is releasing a new album due end of March, Yoru no Honki Dance new music video for their mini-album of which the song I gave is "I'm glad I gave the song first because wtf" lol, SCANDAL is hosting a best song voting campaign all the way until August so if you are a true fan (which I'm not lol) you should vote for your best 3 songs EVERY SINGLE DAY lmao, LuckLife is releasing a new song on end of the month will let you know once I hear it, ClariS new single preview is not bad so I'll be listening to it the week after, and seriously wtf level is YUI coming up with a self cover album of her old songs, courtesy of remaster from her now formed band FLOWER FLOWER. Yes, technically another band covering her songs but you know. And it's just SIX songs really? Those were your best? Haha they are btw would switch "GLORIA" with "My Generation" or something but (Is this not the most obvious money-making scheme? lol)

So for next week, we don't have anything, but the holiday season's here... here in where I live, so that's fine. Or else I'll just find more songs to listen to if I missed any especially from people I follow on Twitter so we shall see. Ah, and ignore those not music-related people I'm following on Twitter I'm just giving doujin personalities their recognition because they don't have any just like me. *silence* So don't be too surprised (lol) when I'll be expressing myself more often (like an otaku) when I have to, just a head's up.




I would like to end this with... someone I've seen grow on the Internet probably; It's marupi over at Instagram. Just recently, she announced her own official YouTube channel where she will do girl things which is not play video games (haha female VTubers gotcha) because apparently this university/college student is hired as a model! Hey, congrats, man! Really, somehow I like faces which are similar to Baba Fumika for some reason lmao. If you need some history of marupi-chan she's the first one I saw (and saved) (ah dammit I unsaved it at some point lol this is close enough) when I started Instagram like a year ago as she was (like many others) modelling for famous hair salons in Tokyo. See? That's how you get popular, ladies, so get to it and spent big money if you want to enjoy some Internet fandom lol. (No seriously her modelling shots look GREAT as my desktop wallpaper hehe) Anyways, cya guys then I gotta prepare for "the pilgrimage" for work tomorrow and the next day too to the same place somehow but thank goodness the week will be kinda short, and I will have Sunday to catch up on Anime because it's hard to visit relatives anyways (lol max 2 houses per day), so yeah let's see how it goes. Until next time... take care of yourself, would you? I know I won't do enough, but I think this year's motto should be "reparation", which is actually different from "motivation" by the way. I'm starting from tonics, basically. *laughs* See you all next week.

P.S. You know what's great or even better than the above? Koga Aoi photobook offshots. *silence* I'm SO glad I bought her photobook hehe yes Ajuju's competitor is her haha LET THE FIGHTING COMMENCE lol see you two girls next month

P.P.S. Ah forgot about this, but the Inorin fanclub package came by today. Both free of charge unless you live overseas so yeah, it's just a New Year's card and a catalogue of December 2020's events so I won't be showing anything inside since it's all fanclub exclusive anyways so here's a mini unboxing:
The New Year's card vs the packaging it's placed in, both of them

The catalogue compiled from fanclub images

Year of the... cow? Inorin? You not dressing as one like the others? lol

"Happy New Year! (It's the year) 2021! Let's embrace many happiness with a hug* and move ahead"
(*As in the hugging action "gyu", which also rhymes with Japanese word cow)