Sunday 28 February 2021

The Entertainment News 2021 Edition Issue #09

Well, unlike last week where it's all good news, this week it's all bad news, so let's talk about what happened first.

Firstly, the package I have so long wanted for my birthday has not yet arrived. I could have easily blamed those Taketatsu Ayana bromides which I could have not purchased (because she hit the quota in my collection already) which actually delayed shipping for a couple of days which would have made all the difference AND considering the next package is just in one week a couple of days after I sent the former in which is a future Klassic Note Review (*wink* Marinka *wink*) so I could have let that wait for this one anyways....

Next up, I'm not feeling too well. As I'm writing this I'm probably already waiting to go to see the doctor tomorrow because... who opens on Sundays? *laughs* Anyways, that'll probably get me a week's worth of MC considering that pandemic out there, so I guess I'll have a lot of time to do up the unboxing and many posts that will come up next week once I feel like, better better. I just wanted to settle those two photobooks by this month man...

Let's just hope the bad news stop here. *cough* Ugh, I really hope that is all haha let's talk Anime while I still can then! No promises on Titan though, but I'll try to watch that soon after it airs tonight




アニメ Bungou Stray Dogs Wan!
"Bungou Stray Dogs Preschool!" Ooo boy haha
Yeah, I saw those spoilers on their official Twitter. They had to introduce "new characters" which are just kid them lol why is Dazai the teacher? *laughs* In this new episode (#BungouStrayDogs07) I mean come on we know Kenji is the only one living the most accurate lifestyle as a three-year-old. *laughs* I mean, what'cha gonna do besides eat and sleep? Right? Haha hey, what do I know. That's a lot of content with just a different setting, so let's talk about them. Firstly, the roles. Apparently, Dazai is a teacher along with Yosano and... that other one lol, Chuuya's the not bad guy but senior somehow (lol why are you in the same group they never split classes by year?), I assume the President is the Principal too haha, and the rest are kids. Yes, including the detective and that bomb guy who will appear later. So, the kids do what kids normally do in preschool: play around, make friends (Chuuya doesn't have any is the joke lol), do craftwork (Kyouka may suck at cutting but she be good at folding so origami), someone shit on Chuuya for being short again as usual (lmao especially when the age is this young and he's still shorter) and it's just like everyday even without the preschool context lol. Then, it's storytime. Sadly, it's Dazai, so you only read his works ie. all the suicidal ones, and kudos for them to reference all the original works from their respective named authors (In case you know nothing about this series the author did not come up with names but instead envisioned special powers from literary masters from the past two centuries in Japan, and everything is based on that, where in this case their Ability is based off their books), so yeah in case you haven't read them yet... well I haven't even read Hyouka so I won't tell you to anyways. Then again those aren't for kids and since them kids rather read them picture books you lost bro. Then, Chuuya wants to challenge the lemon bomb guy to rugby. Trust me, that ball won't be coming back as a ball, I tell you. *hears explosion* What did I tell you. *laughs* Oh don't worry, they put that person in there so they can make all those terrorism bomb jokes when they have to lol. Ranpo has a problem making friends because he's too smart but is surprisingly good at finding stuff... So since we're all together, we have to talk about what's popular on TV, Odasaku-Man. I'm so sorry if you forgot about this reference, but you should link this to Dazai IMMEDIATELY because if he doesn't like his buddy on TV I don't know what will. *laughs* But you know, Chuuya had to show his ultimate in tsundere-ism by saying this is for kids despite being one, and only just slightly senior than everyone else on the floor, literally. (Not cute by the way I'm not into dudes lol) All in all, Dazai is not popular as a teacher anyways since he'll die before those kids graduate lol, and trust me when I say that Naomi part is the best lmao haha I want an imouto to cling on to me so bad I can't even
Clearly there's something wrong with this image lol Tanizawa you don't know how lucky you were to be have a younger sister
#DadGoals Wait, what? Haha
P.S. "Akutagawa, would you join us (in playing choo choo train)?" "I WILL" Haha Akutagawa in a nutshell ladies and gentlemen
P.P.S. I know it's also because the character is such, but man is everyone else (still) shitting on Chuuya (and possibly the voice actor in the process) while they doing this series lol I wonder what it's like in the studio disrespecting your elders haha (No really, Miyano Mamoru may be a veteran like Kana-chan at this point but that doesn't mean you can shit on the real veterans, geez)

アニメ Horimiya
"You'll find someone who will cry for you, get mad at you, scold you when you need to..." Oh you meant my mom? *laughs*
"Can I just die?" Oh boy hold on for a moment haha you see if you die you won't see the day you'll get laid. *silence* In this new episode (#Horimiya08) I guess we can talk a little more about Remi-chan, yes? I mean, if she's supposed to be the cute icon in this series... well we shall see her true form this week lol. So firstly, about Remi. Well, about Remi, on Sengoku. Because really, we have heard of his story before, so why would anyone, ANYONE this cowardly? *laughs* Okay, talking from Hori's perspective here, I'm one of them too so whatever he already wins being Student Council President. So yeah, in summary, it's how Remi is actually good at observing people. And basically how she knows all his weaknesses, and his courage to take on them all. Including Hori, yes. *laughs* Again, if that is how Sengoku managed to convince Hori to not sh*t on him being a childhood friend... and letting Remi do no work for the Council, oh well he has come a long way I guess. Still, ignoring that part, we can talk about how this relationship came about. It was about the time where the school's "Beauty and the Beast" were still a thing, yes referring to Sakura and Remi goddamn, but instead of talking about Sakura we talk about the Beast. *laughs* Hey, to each its own, yes? Anyways, Remi spotted Sengoku reading other books in class, and then in came the "can I borrow your books to read" kind of portable library book classmate/friend thing. You know, if you haven't had those before, where you can spend breaks reading those stuff that your teacher keeps preventing you from bringing into school just because but you know are waaaay more interesting than textbooks? Yeah, those. For me it was manga haha thanks BLEACH. It's also those kind of friends that you know where sometimes you wonder how that dude has so many books, you want to go to his place to see- Ah yep. *laughs* So, if you need a love story intro, start keeping books in your place. Eh, mine's all CDs which no one else listens to but me so... YUI, anyone? *laughs* The two particularly referenced on a book talking about the last day of Earth, and what one would do before it ends. I mean, Remi with the "because I can die fat" analogy lol LAME haha, and later as she asked Sengoku, he replied he will confess to the girl in the same room as him. Hey, I thought he'd only say that before the world ends so... the world's ending tomorrow? Hey, IS THE WORLD ENDING TOMORROW- Okay me haha. Also, sweet transition into a pick-up line though. *memo memo* He's totally embarrassed about that though haha. This is just many of Sengoku's own character which many won't see but Remi does, and likes him for it. Really makes me ask myself: Do I have those hidden attributes that no one has seen yet? I don't know, you tell me. *laughs* And then, we have violent Miyamura. Yes, the reign of violent Hori is over, my lads. *laughs* Well, it's more like Hori thinks that why is his boy so nice to her, but not to his other friends just because. But then again, don't you want to lovey-dovey and not shit on each other when you are dating anyways? Those are exclusively reserved for after marriage lmao. Also also, sadist Miyamura looks like Hori's dad?? *laughs* Hey, they do say your preferences are easily influenced by things around your life so... Haha let's move on. Lastly, Yuki-chan gets a confession from someone else. Yep, I heard her name so many times I don't have to refer to her as Yoshikawa anymore lol. Okay, just a head's up, it's really someone entirely new, and he did confess to her (without getting it wrong, we'll get to that later) and it has been a couple of days already so... as with all confessions you gotta send back a reply. In this case, the guys decide to let Ishikawa do the manly job of... I mean she kind of wants to be with him for more than a day so...? Haha. Turns out, this Yanagi dude, real ikemen, is only interesting because why wouldn't be wearing glasses I don't even know. I mean, if you are kind of short-sighted I have to wonder how bad your eyes can't discern colour. *laughs* 'Cos man, this series be a colourful mess and you can't recognise by that? I'll only be confused by you and Sengoku, man. *laughs* Anyways, the dude got the hint with Ishikawa standing by her, so yeah. But we all agree Yanagi would be a great dude to date, right? *laughs* Man, Yoshikawa, you could've dated him, flunked him and then get your love consultation from Ishikawa and THEN date him- I'm going the long route here by the way haha. Also, you see, if you say no to someone also really means you like someone. Yeah? Hey, what do I know no one came for me yet. *laughs* All in all, nice episode to talk about main and sub and not leave them aside for too long, so that's already a good balance in terms of drama and progression. Can't wait for Ishikawa and Yoshikawa to go steady and then break up and Yanagi can come in with the kill lol bye
This week on violence: Wait, the target is Hori? lol
MFW I see any guy who looks cooler than me which is everybody haha *sob*
P.S. "You will spend your last day on Earth eating loads of desserts? On the last day?" Yeah man, I be f**king on b*tches all day until I'm out! Haha jkjk I won't even have the guts to anyways
P.P.S. "I thought I'll be able to level up (if I stepped on you)" Man, you will once you get beat into a pulp by your girlfriend!! Haha Miyamura why

Update 2021.03.02: I'm still not that well but you know only kids and retirees can have that luxury to recover (or not), so just in case I will be like this for the rest of the week let's do this before my nose starts betraying the rest of my body and refuses to go to work tomorrow lol
アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
"Do you know how to tell a good lie? Sometimes, you gotta mix a little truth into it" Well said, Pyxis. Well said.
Really, Anime? Is that a molestation joke? *laughs* Anyways, let's talk about not Armin didn't miss him at all lol. In this new episode (#AttackOnTitan71) wow we have a shitload of development going, getting me all pumped up (ok chill, body, you not be that fit yet) so let's talk about them, shall we? Firstly, the intent of Eren himself. Remember since like, the past few episode, we have seen the citizens of Paradis support Eren's release because the military have yet to explain the detaining of Eren, let alone know about it, so that should get you suspicious. Adding on, this episode we know from Yelena's confession that he she did have a conversation with Eren, which likely shows how this might have incited Eren to work independently, to infiltrate the Marley kingdom and eventually, wipe out like half its forces from down up. Problem is, these so-called "supporters" have been going into action more recently. With the bombing of the Premier in the headquarters right after Mikasa and Armin left his room which puts them in high suspicion since then, but makes you wonder how the three Scouts who entered ended up bombing the leader of the military with ease, thus then strengthening the supporters and their support for Eren and his release. And surprise surprise, not long after, Eren was released. I mean, probably by himself, but also with the help of many prisoners underground, which will explain now that he does have some sort of backing. I would argue though? Until here, we might not be too involved with what is up next with Zeke, mainly because we shouldn't be assuming that Eren is supporting Zeke in any way, even though we know at this point everyone believes that his plan is likely the only plan that will save the island race from the rest of the world maybe. So, at this point, let's assume Eren is by his own, but has gained enough of a following to be able to fight against the military on his own. Because remember when he was arrested after the fight in Marley that the military still mentioned he still needs them? Well, not anymore. Next up, what the current Paradis military has to do to catch up. Considering the useless Premier is dead good time, Pyxis becomes the likely top leader to take over, and thus, besides the direct order for everyone to cut ties with the Levi squad holding Zeke hostage such that Eren's team can't get to them before we all find out what is the ultimate plan anyways, but suffice it to say Pyxis also mentioned something important that everyone has to swallow including their top leader's death: infighting will be the ultimate demise of the military. For he is so right in realising that the military is now filled with traitors who will at any point turn against them and help Eren achieve what he wants, so now is to ensure... well everyone will converge at some point so what gives? *laughs* We'll try to keep as many alive as possible, Commander, no joke. But yeah, it's pretty obvious what happened this week. Yeah, the cat got let out of the bag real good here. It's interesting to think that we have no idea what Eren wants, but now just because he has backing, he is able to do whatever he wants, without people in his way because basically the last thing in his way now is the military. Well, before last week's episode anyways. And as for next episode, we have two things right up our alley. Firstly, a peek at Pieck-san apparently, blending into the streets of Paradis. Wait, what? Haha yep. Then, I guess we're going back to Gabi and Falco working at a restaurant now, which will probably get them killed considering the ones they be relying on their leader just showed her ties with the most dangerous guy on the island... well I think those two kids can take care of themselves haha cya guys then
It's so cool, you almost forgot Eren's the bad guy now
This guy is cooler haha no really it's when everyone's dead that he gets to shine just like me
P.S. "What will happen to Eren?" I mean, Mikasa, you gonna save him again like you always do? Hey, I mean
P.P.S. "Now (Hiizuru) is known for being wretched, money-grubbing vixens" Wow why you be describing billionaires so accurately? lol

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Okay, quick one. Not this week's releases first. I ended up saying that I'll start the trend of giving VTubers singing original songs, so I gave two at once you're welcome. (FYI Watame because she has a nice singing voice so Klassic Note requirements met, and Fubuki because we could use a Senko-san sequel haha what) (Also, someone who wants a matured voice but got the kawaii one instead; Poor thing, we see those people A LOT) I gave sphere's new single which I'm still thinking of whether it would count to give the physical release considering the rest are self covers (and it is a set with goods so no way haha) so I probably wouldn't be buying those in the first place. So, this week's new songs. Kouno Marika's new single did grow in me eventually so I just gave it anyways which means it'll start this year's Reviews, unlike Teshima Aoi's new single which I only ended up liking the topic song which is great I could use more emotional songs as I said, and Ikimonogakari's new single for Anime series "Boruto" because I know the upcoming album will cover this too. Last but not least, since they sang it in their acoustic live on the day of release, I also gave LuckLife's new song which is on digital platforms, which isn't bad actually I wanted better so maybe it's me putting my expectations too high. I mean, their releases since they went independent did not disappoint I didn't want this to break the streak to be honest. Oh well. *laughs*

On news concerning music or not as and when I choose to pad the Twitter news in this paragraph, apparently Friend's new single will have a Tomatsu Haruka version of the song (who voices Hori-san) which will be nice is this the resurgence of her solo music career because I doubt so lol (remember her kid?), Anime series "Kaguya-sama" announced a third season which is nice and very expected it's just when only, Anime series "KanoKari" confirmed their second season in 2022 which is likely delayed due to the world still on fire already, ORESKABAND's new music video is... very ska I guess lol where's the new release, I did not participate in any capacity because I really did not bother with YUI's self cover album memorial fill-ins where they ask people to use a certain format of an image and fill in with what songs they thought were great and their comments (FYI mine is none of them it's "My Generation" probably, and I think I mentioned it back in 2012 so), and happy birthday Takahashi Rie and her solo music debut announcement because who here has waited years for Rieri here to get original songs for herself? And as I saw the announcement (I'm talking about the last one more) yesterday night wondering who's the music label associated with her (eg. Marinka's is Columbia Japan, who also hosts Yuuki Aoi, Tomiya Miyu and Waki Azumi) and found out that it might be under a new Anime-based label from A-Sketch. THE ORAL CIGARETTES and flumpool are there so... maybe we get songs produced by them soon?? Haha, so many questions really, and from the teaser trailer it just feels like she's going to be one of those power singers, so I wouldn't bother to get too excited already lol

So, for next week and hopefully I can be in a state to listen to them. well it's only SCANDAL's new single which I've heard nothing of so far, so for now maybe I'll just listen to this when I have the time. Or probably more when I really have the time we shall see




In anticipation of the upcoming package(s) (yes) for next week and me probably lying on bed for the next couple of days soon or not, if you see the lack of effort for the post above, I'm sorry because I tried. Because really? The plan was to watch Anime yesterday with the expectation that the package will arrive so I can spend the rest of today doing it but... as you can see, this plan did not go well. So yeah, don't expect too much here, just like how I am about work right now lol probably woke up to such a dream actually. Really bad one but I forgot most of it anyways. Cya guys next week then, and until next time... take care of yourselves, people. You wonder what happened to me? Let's see... Thursday there was a co-worker farewell lunch, Friday was a... Friday lunch so don't expect cheap stuff lol and probably that one milk tea is when my body said stop. Yep, didn't even finish the drink and it got me to this. Sorry, my body, I don't know how to take care of you.

*silence*

Bye. Sorry to end this on a sad note haha