Sunday 28 March 2021

The Entertainment News 2021 Edition Issue #13

Yep, it has been another week already, guys. Remember anything? I only remembered what I did in this weekend lol

*silence*

I was playing a lot of Red Dead Online, yes. *laughs*

Anyways, next week's gonna be great since it'll be one of those shorter weeks thanks to a public holiday, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be in Hell for the first half of the week, so yeah wish me luck haha. Otherwise, you'd be pleased to know that as time passes, I gotta think of what to get for my mom's birthday (FYI her phone screen is a flower now lol so that), I gotta think of what to do on Friday when next week's over haha and hopefully not repeat that hospital visit from years ago... You don't know that haha

Anime time, I guess. And we did give a couple of new songs this week too, so yeah, those. New season Anime will be ruining my Sundays already I have given the head start to HOW MANY SHOWS?? lol




アニメ Spring 2021 Anime Preview
[Powered by Random Curiosity]
Well I already know what I want to watch next season already thanks to plenty of Twitter and online promotions from the voice actresses I follow so man, will this be an awesome season ahead. Here are my opinions for those shows and whatever others which I probably wouldn't give a care about lol:
  • Attack on Titan is already ending soon and "Boku no Hero Academia" is still going, huh. Thanks for the theme songs anyways lol
  • It's not even April and we may already have new shows hitting my alley with "Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui" [Premiers 29th March 2021] where it's me soon in my 30s and thinking that the one high schooler saving my life is actually in love with me. Hey, bro, fantasies aside, you need to find a partner. *laughs* Yes, VERY reflective of me soon but this is funnier and it's not me so we can watch it haha
  • So "Yakunara Mug Cup mo" is just pottery slice-of-life? Man, when's the last time I sat down and watched one of those genres... We'll see. Not that keen though since pottery isn't that a thing for me tbh
  • "Mashiro no Oto" is quite literally "K-ON!" but instead of electric guitars you play with the shamisen. *silence* I mean, if you are a fan of Japanese culture...
  • Wow "Yuukoku no Moriarty" already got 2nd season remember they were just starting like, last year? Didn't watch it though haha
  • Man, if "Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou." [Premiers 5th April 2021] is not fulfilling some of otaku's (my) desires I can't even say more. Just the premise of the story is probably enough to play even just harem with three people, let alone just the idea of a woman staying in your abode... I need to move out of my parent's house haha you can do SO MUCH alone hehe
  • "Odd Taxi" is basically just "POP TEAM EPIC" but it's animals and the stage is just the one vehicle. Heck, they can just do a musical version of this where it's only the one cab model on stage and it would've worked lol. Or what was that Anime with animals again? Haha I don't remember
  • "Yakunara Mug Cup mo" may be about pottery, but if motorcycles are your thing why not try "Super Cub"? Man, these interest based slice-of-life is only turning me away- Where are all those ones with just cute girls like "Kiniro Mosaic" "Acchi Kocchi" or "Slow Start"? Haha
  • You sure "Blue Reflection Ray" is not like, a yuri? *laughs*
  • Boy, my bro be so happy with all those RPG-based and isekai-based Anime this season lol he'll tell me about it
  • "Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san" [Premiers 10th April 2021] is basically like "Uzaki-chan" if you haven't seen the similarities but instead of shy Oozora Naomi with an accent, sadist Uesaka Sumire is taking over as main now. Uh, if you are not a fan of tanned women I can't help but I'll even forgive myself just to watch this for a couple of episodes to see if Nagataro can win against Uzaki in. ANY. WAY. POSSIBLE. *laughs* We are not pitting the voice actresses' racks against each other btw haha (Tell me there is a hentai of this series lmao) (I see my bullied past in this and I don't like it lol)
  • The first one considered for this season is already decided last season with "Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy" [Premiers 14th April 2021] (also known as "OsaMake") because it has everything we want in a harem: It's Minase Inori who is your childhood friend and can't lose and is probably sadist, Sakura Ayane is the one you like, Oonishi Saori is acting young again (lmao), and... Matsuoka is the main guy. I can't even describe how fantastic this cast is lol they literally picked the Anime industry standard harem voice actor in this. Other than that, I'm just here to see jealous teasing Inorin, so don't mind me haha
So yeah, how many shows is that I just wanted to watch one episode of?? *laughs* You know I want my weekends playing Red Dead Online, right? *laughs* Then again I'm not that into it already so it might die down soon. And well, I know "Kimochi Warui" and "OsaMake" will get me in already so the others we shall see. Really, "Nagatoro-san" really is not that cute when she's just shitting on you all the time tbh

Just another note: Because I thought the noitamina slot would provide great Anime so I always check every year which shows were announced from their time slot... bear in mind I stopped at 2018 with "BANANA FISH". Just saying. *laughs*

アニメ Bungou Stray Dogs Wan!
"There used to be a superstition that your soul gets sucked out every time someone takes a photo with you using a camera" Yeah, I must have a paparazzi team around and I didn't notice lol
Haha man if you thought they ran out of jokes to make we going back to The Dark Era, ladies and gentlemen!! In this new episode (#StrayDogsWan11) where no one knows Ango is the tsukkomi guy in this bunch, we head back to the past. What, we can't talk about the past in this chibi world? Think again. *laughs* So, whatever it is in the past they can talk about, but as you may have realized, it's the same pattern every time: Dazai's the idiot who wants to do dumb things because he can, Ango is the straight dude so it's literally him either asking Dazai to stop or asking Odasaku to do something about it, and Odasaku just wants some chill time from his family. *laughs* What, I gotta write more here? I mean, from the cow featured in last week's episode appearing again because they can, to taking photos, to writing New Year's Cards, to answering maybe psychological test questions but the analysis is the same... we see totally NO MENTION of the future in any case. *looks at Ango* But hey, no one is here to remember what happened in the main arc: We already know Odasaku is dead and Ango is the traitor to Port Mafia. *laughs* (uh oh spoiler alert) (too late, huh) But yeah, thinking back, it's not as high as this episode alone from just the main story, but you know, it's the least we can expect from this spinoff series, to say the least. Other than that, I'll take more interesting stories from not Dazai please haha the other two can't even make jokes Ango is just boring and Odasaku is just tired like me lol
Now you know why they put a cow as the mistake in that shopping episode? lol
MFW people try to recommend me anything haha
P.S. "Your cooking needs to be censored" Wow Ango-san it's that bad for Dazai? *laughs* Thank goodness he didn't make the oden last week
P.P.S. "I'll just send this (terribly written New Year's Card) to the boss" Wow Dazai I envy of your relationship with your boss tbh

アニメ Horimiya
"I went to Toru's place for the first time today" WOW GREAT START can't believe this is last episode already...?
Christmas is great for couples, until you realize you have a dad and younger brother which is way younger than you, and your boyfriend works in a cake shop. Man, when we gonna have that alone time together, eh? In this new and not yet final episode (#Horimiya12) where we are NOT going to do anything with Yoshikawa going to Ishikawa's place... *laughs* No, really, absolutely NOTHING. *laughs* So, let's talk about what everyone is doing this winter. Firstly, from Hori's family. As she said, it was a big difference from a year ago where she didn't have Miyamura in her life, but now everyone in her family likes the dude more than her? Man, I envy you, bro. I envy you a lot. So for Christmas, as you would have expected Miyamura's family runs a bakery, so good chances they will be busy throughout the holiday season, so yeah, no party, I guess, from like, the 23rd? Man, good business. I mean, Ishikawa's house servant visits your place too so I suppose so. *laughs* Hori might be worried about her future but besides her dad there is literally nothing to worry about in her life. Okay, maybe dating the one guy she likes but I think we can confirm that already, pretty much. Well, until the Anime wants to give me a turn for next week we should be good. *giggles* Next up, we have Kawa couple. Yes, Yoshikawa and Ishikawa, just so you know. And yeah, looks like the girl is already enjoying or even getting used to hanging about in the guy's large house. Hey, at least you know the family's rich. Now your future is set... until you guys actually date haha that's what blew the minds of Iura and Sengoku too somehow lol and it'll blow more minds if the whole school knows you two aren't even dating. Ishikawa felt awkward inviting the girl to his place just to play games, but this time around, the family servant Yashiro is around. Yeah, and she is one bossy woman, for sure. You see, when your house maid/servant knows more than your parents do about you... *laughs* But yep, really got Yoshikawa worried to some extent, though I would argue aren't you prepared for this already, girl? *silence* Probably not huh any girl would freak out if you lock the room and take off your tie. *laughs* Then, we have some Sengoku action because why not. And he is scared. Not of Remi, not of Christmas, but particularly bugs. You should've asked the last time he went to her room which is full of them. Most of them probably dead, but full of them. But serious talk though, I be standing by Sengoku if I see a room full of bugs. I'll already get those chills going to my sensitive skin because it will suddenly have rashes, no joke. I feel you, bro. I totally do. But I don't feel that why you wouldn't do it for your girl because I don't have one? Now THAT is unfair. *laughs* Besides, if you just make out with your girl those bugs wouldn't even bother you- Moving on!! *laughs* (*vividly imagining Sengoku Remi making out*) Meanwhile, Yanagi be bumping into Yoshikawa's sister in the streets? What is this, another ship? *laughs* Guess not, but don't ask me why that is there. Me be Iura during Christmas because my nose sucks and I'm technically still coughing right now, a month in from my MC earlier this month. Sakura be spending her Christmas alone like last year even though things would've been different if not for some meddlesome girl who can't get around to what she wants unlike initiative-driven Sakura-chan. *silence* I mean, Sakura, if you had a partner for Christmas, religion won't get in your way. *giggles* Okay, I'm going to get reported somehow so we better stop lol. Last but not least, we got more main couple antics, where... Is that a marriage proposal? *laughs* Probably not, but it's one way to calm down a maiden's heart who is so uncertain about a future without being with Miyamura. I mean, he is unpopular right up till middle school so yeah you only had to fend off the classmates now and you'll be good. *laughs* (Okay maybe the classmates from middle school but those are dudes, girl) If you guys go to different colleges though then I can't help you lol. All in all, lovely episode, we got New Year's shrine visit at the end too so that's nice. I just hope it's not some foretelling of something bad that'll happen for this series, because so far, I think we can end on a good note? Hopefully. One can hope. Like hope for a girl or me to like one. *silence* Cya then haha
Remi-chan might be cute but I agree with you Sengoku this is asking for a breakup lol
I aim to be Ishikawa someday haha
P.S. "I don't care if you (Hori) don't make it (to the Christmas party), but Miyamura better be there" Go burn in Hell, dad. *laughs* 
P.P.S. "You know how until recently, I had a crush on Hori?" And the others are like "We thought you done with her" so haha you haven't? Hey, cue Sakura-chan and Yoshikawa please this guy is in such an obvious triangle relationship I want to beat him up so bad lol
People when they poke into my personal interests, that foot
(Also you are not the mother don't jab into this haha)
When Honoka is so happy you wish she was into guys lmao

Update 2021.03.29: Once I saw the announcement for Part 2 of this FINAL SEASON by the way, I just want to get this done and over with and then see you guys next year lol
アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
"In any case, what could I do with comrades pointing guns behind my back?" Well Pyxis, you were counted lucky to cooperate tbh
Wait, is that... a Titan consuming Zeke? So he gets to actually live another day? That son of a- In this new episode (#AttackOnTitan75) which if I use the word "final" before this episode I will kill myself using a lighting spear those guys invented lol, we end this season, hey, with a bang. Yes, it's already ended and I really thought this would just finish by June, but I guess I was wrong. Anyways, story. Story goes that Zeke is bombed in half, and surprisingly, Levi's whereabouts are unknown. Though I doubt he will be in better shape than Zeke considering one has Titan powers and one doesn't. Surprisingly, a Titan came by and just like the fable of opening up the stomach of a wolf who devoured is it a rabbit's kids? Yeah, Zeke got taken in... physically. So that's that, I guess. Which also means he will come back, and unlike what I mentioned, get eaten by Levi who is as of now, nowhere to be seen. Pyxis which is effectively the Paradis military surrendered under Yelena's orders, so I guess we can't do much except keep them in captivity then. Yelena rather spend his time explaining the grand plan of Zeke to the potential Warriors downstairs in the jail cell ie. Eren's buddies like eons ago, about the euthanization plan. Then, I like how Pieck gets a special appearance. Explains a lot about why her voice actress retweeted this very episode last night lol. (Nu-chan!!~) (Also, is she voicing a girl who is popular with men in the military? Nice) Anyways, she is here to take a surprise ambush on Eren (What is faster, Eren biting his hand or people loading bullets on him at point blank range? *laughs*) (I know right should've just shot him) with much explanation on her side somehow, Eren knows she is here not to take his life because she won't, but Pieck then goes on to say she wants to side with him. Hey, not that it's not real, but going by the logic so far considering she might know of Zeke's plan to some extent, she probably knows Zeke's intent has nothing to do with taking revenge on Marley just like what she was talking about and her only family, her dad. So yeah, Eren believed her somehow, because why not considering she is willing to point out her comrades. Hey, not everyone gets to do that it's quite an honour lol. So, dragging her and Gabi cuffed together up to the top of the building they were in, in the middle of the city (yep), and on the rooftop, everyone was prepared to make sure Pieck doesn't come up with some cocky plan to rid of everyone else in the roof. But guess what, it happened. So yeah, I guess the Marleys are arriving already, after a good amount of recovery on their side. And yes, Reiner. Hmm... I don't know what to make of the series so far. We know about the grand plan to save humanity, many people actually sacrificed for it as usual, the action on Marley was AWESOME thanks Eren haha, and Paradis might be in a rough situation now considering everyone is controlled by spinal fluid which gladly, will be not of use right now because the preparator is recovering lol, but more than that, how will they fight against the Marley on their assault? So I suppose it's up to the Titan powers then. Before we end here, let me bring up the Wiki and do a Titan legendary power count: Eren has 3 powers (Founding, Attack, Warhammer), versus Reiner (Armoured) and Galliard (Jaw Titan) and Pieck (Cart) once the military can mount her WITH WEAPONS (lol I know what you are thinking) or something to be of use lest the infantry get wiped out first, Zeke (Beast) is on holiday, Armin (Colossus) is held captive, and that other one which is still encased in her own power. So effectively 3v3 I guess? Hmm, probably not going to be great but Marley has a military with their own mind so that's probably going to tilt the scales. I guess we shall see how it goes... next year apparently cya guys next Winter ie. end of the year lmao haha bye
If you were not a Warrior and I'm in that world, Pieck, I wish I can pound your-
MFW there's another year 9 months to wait for the actual final season haha wtf man
P.S. "So why did Eren beat you (Armin) into a pulp? It's about time you tell us" Well it wasn't that hard to explain Eren was a piece of SHIT MAN lol "We already know he's a total piece of shit" Hey Connie! Man we can be bros haha (Truth be told too but Armin is WEAK dude!! lol)
P.P.S. "Before I die and leave (my dad) behind, I want to show him that Eldia still has a bright future" Ah, I have bad news for you, Pieck-san. The future... may not be as great as you think for starters you can't have kids no more lol YES haha okay me #WeCanStillBang

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
So this week, as mentioned last week, I just did a quick search online, and found a couple of releases which I can listen, hot off the shelf. But not all I gave though, to be honest. YUKI's new single is kind of a disappointment but not like I was expecting much it was average standard for her but do take note I only gave like a fraction of songs from her best album years ago so I wouldn't be complimenting too much considering I gave that single nothing. Base Ball Bear's new single is only based on the one song I heard early in the year, the other song did not convince me to make this a Klassic Note Review thank goodness lol. FINLANDS' new album would be the highlight to be honest and despite it being like, a solo member band (Wait, what?), the songs are still good to say the least, so I gave a few. Sayuri's new song is kind of okay so maybe I'll give it but I'll see about that by next week, and I saw eufonius' new album so I decided to give that a chance too. Maybe just the one song haha they aren't that good in terms of melody anyways they tend to drift away notes real easy and you know I hate that haha

On news specifying things about music and they happen to be seen by me on Twitter before it gets rolled to next week or after this post is published lol, this is so hot off the press so yay Waki Azumi's 4th single releases upcoming June, Yuuki Aoi's new single revealed a music video which... uh okay we might need to cut ties with her solo music career haha, Sangatsu no Phantasia's new song had a video game credit which was nice to see her getting recognition, I will remind myself again to watch GLIM SPANKY's recent live performance but there's a clip on YouTube so I'll watch that first, Takagaki Ayahi's new music video for her best album is kind of a meh so I guess I'm skipping reviewing her best album, and Ikimonogakari's new music video is probably what will happen to me by the end of next week hehe so that's good. I suppose we are just getting these a little slower, huh. New releases, I mean. Hey, I'll take anything I get. You see, when there aren't enough Collection Artists dishing songs every other month I can only take whatever there is out there, you know. Problems of listening to a music industry's songs for a long time lol

So next week we have- Ah wrong week that was the one after next haha. So, for next week for real we have SPYAIR's new album versus Ikimonogakari's new album, and I don't think you want to guess which one I will give more songs of, because even if the latter is like a veteran in my opinion and within the country, it's kinda hard to give them more songs I don't even know why. I got bored? Hey, I got bored of SPYAIR a decade ago already so BOOM GOT'EM haha




Well, is this week more boring than last week? Haha I need to think of other things to do for the weekend. Besides exercising. Besides improving my lifestyle. *laughs* I know right, I'm so lazy I can't even. I have thought of continuing the trend of photobook reviews, but I think I need some trigger or something (besides public holidays *wink*) to review like, Hanazawa Kana's... last photobook from last year haha hey she can still sell more photobooks I'll just buy them. *laughs* Cya guys then, and until next time please remind me to save money for my mom and other things I want to buy like a poster hanger for upcoming Minase Inori goods than go for another Suruga-ya bromide shopping spree hehe no really somebody please stop me

P.S. I need new shirts though those meme ones I bought from USA aren't lasting very long lol maybe that Ten-chan shirt which costs more than two shirts I buy just down the street lol also I'm Chinese so wearing a blue shirt with the word "green" on it will be a good joke haha

P.P.S. Why are the shorts more expensive than the shirt lmao