Sunday 30 January 2022

The Entertainment News 2022 Edition Issue #05

To whoever got the last free gift of the latest issue of "Ganbare Douki-chan" screw you for making me sad now haha but honestly speaking I could've just done this DAYS AGO where the listing for the gift was still there.

*sigh*

I just can't speak for my own mistakes now it wouldn't have made a difference... yesterday was worse considering I went to the wrong location for that physical fitness test and they still let me in...

On the upside!! Haha we found more Klassic Note Reviews we can do apart from Ryokuoushoku Shakai because of the album this week, since apparently I missed Ten-chan's too so maybe this will end up becoming my birthday package instead I guess. *silence* With Douki-chan, huh. Oh well. *laughs* *sob*

Regrets aside *sings RyokuShaka's "regret"* haha, let's talk about Anime and music! I still can't... *sigh* Haha okay I'll get over this and who knows if a miracle will happen lol that pop-up for gifts out of stock keeps happening every time I had to checkout from Toranoana and it hurts me lmao




アニメ Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
"But I don't think (Zeke) you are someone who would drag kids into this!" Oh no who cares we're talking about thousands of enemies here bro Falco isn't important lmao 
Is it really Zeke's fault if he doesn't scream just because there's a kid involved in this? I mean... right?? *laughs* In this new episode where apparently we have moral decisions to think of in war haha I know right (#AttackOnTitan78), Zeke just screamed. Yeah. He didn't hesitate. Maybe for a moment, but no, he did it. *laughs* THIS IS WAR BABY!! *laughs* Okay jokes aside, let's story. Story goes we are still in war, someone shot Zeke close to the nape I guess but didn't okay Magath I don't want to point fingers but you could've done better as Commander lmao, and the Beast Titan fell to the ground. And as expected, Zeke screamed and turned all his Eldian enemies despite being an Eldian, into Titans. But not without any resistance. Colt, who is, if you need a reminder and they did do that, Galliard's brother who shielded him to become a Titan, brought in Falco and shouted at the one Titan to not do it just because... one shouldn't drag kids into this? *laughs* Like really Colt, you make of a great comedian haha. It's war; who cares what happens to the innocent people involved. (But seriously don't quote me on that, I may go to the international court for this lmao) And so Zeke did it, the madman or mad Titan whichever you prefer, and everyone instantly turned into Titans. Colt did mention about having a range on this though, but as we have seen, it's as far as his voice can go, so shoutout to Pyxis enjoying that wine spiked with Zeke's spinal fluid haha hey ask any alcoholic if that is how they want to go. *laughs* Falco went for Reiner who is just struggling to juggle between letting Eren go and not be bitten by Titan Falco or vice versa but after a second shot is aimed at Zeke once again making sure his Titan form is beyond saving but STILL not managing to hit him in person and getting ambushed by Armin's team, Eren just took this chance to run away from Reiner even if it means abandoning his current Titan form which is pretty beat up to be honest. Yeah. And before you can think of what happens to Gabi at this point and how she can be here with a horse at her age lmao, I just keep forgetting she is like a superweapon in this series ever since they introduced her at the start of this eh... season thing so from last year haha. So yeah, Gabi also had a madman move, and aimed right at human Eren as he was seen running towards Zeke because how else you gonna inherit his power. *giggles* But yeah, many things happened, it's pretty chaotic to be honest it might be the most chaos we have seen ever just stacking upon each other, between Eren's severed head and Zeke's upper torso to what looks like Gabi being shot so RIP her first, we switch to the Paths again, as we have seen a couple of episodes ago. I will not talk too much about the jebait Eren just received from his brother, but we did learn a lot more from Zeke just sitting there waiting for his brother to recover. Firstly, the Paths alternate world they are in. Only people with royal blood and I assume thode who possess Titan powers can be here, along with, surprise surprise, it's Titan Founder Ymir herself. Why is that so? Because this is the origin of power, so Ymir basically can heal all Titans or even make Titan powers in here, for she is the creator. Secondly, what Ymir can do. Apart from creating Titan stuff, she apparently can't speak, and is only here to obey everyone else in this world, so anyone with royal blood. But what does that matter though? This will bring us to the last point, which was Zeke's plan to test Eren out. Maybe he knew too, right? Like, from the flashback where Eren intentionally missed the catch of a baseball from Zeke signalling their partnership, Zeke probably knew to test Eren out till the final stages, and Eren did squeal since he thought he had total control. By telling him what Zeke knows which is wrong, Zeke himself was able to tell Eren he is the Founding Titan, but in reality, anyone can command Ymir (sex too? SWEET haha I'm not pedo) (lol) to do anything, including, that's right, making him those chains which he proclaims will lock him down. Which should've made you wonder but I didn't, why that wasn't there when he time healed after dealing with Levi previously. So yeah, I hope you figured out earlier than me because I'm just here for the ride, but suffice it to say, these two have to fight it out now. All in all, it looks like whatever happened after that one moment will drastically change as soon as we get done with this world's... whatever flashbacks or conflict we are getting now haha. Don't ask me why Zeke is testing stuff out, but he did have a lot of time to wait for Eren to recover it seems, so it's up to them now. Literally. *laughs* So yeah, we shall see how this goes. Very interesting lore so far, and I can see the hype now. Goddamn, this might end way better than I would imagine hehe cya guys next week for more lore because it's about time we spent even more time talking about that after this bloodshed lol
[TL:DR; How to deceive your brother within 2 minutes lmao ah hey gotta say Zeke is a master of manipulation in this series]
This episode in a nutshell, to be honest.
We waited literal years for this haha
TFW you realized you drank too much for the night lmao
P.S. "I'll do it. I'll put an end to 2000 years of Titan domination" This series in a nutshell haha but hey, if we started with this it wouldn't have been fun, wouldn't it?
P.P.S. "I wish I could shake your hand, but it's best we don't make direct contact yet" Pandemic joke haha but of course, Titan-powered Eldians making physical contact means ability to share memories so we can't let known Eren's love for Mikasa and Zeke's masturbation habits lol what

アニメ Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3
"I was making a showdown out of whether we will change uniforms on the same day" That is not a showdown, Takagi-san. *giggles*
DO YOU THINK, *laughs* Nishikata, that your girl will forget ANYTHING you two talked about at any point? Like, seriously, asking for a friend. *laughs* In this new episode where I'm friends with Takagi-san lmao (#TakagiSanS304), even kids know how to pretend to get sick when new video games come out and I don't even fully utilize my sick leave. *laughs* Ah hey, I'm an honest person, what can I say? *silence* So, story. We have a lot more kick going on with Takagi apparently lol even if the weather got cold, so let's talk about changing uniforms. As you may have known, the weather's gotten cold in Japan and if I wasn't wrong I saw reports of snowing again in recent weeks from our dear voice actresses living there lol, but yeah, due to shifting season weathers schools are required to have two uniforms, one for summer which has shorter sleeves and is cooler, and a winter outfit which has thicker material and is longer sleeved. Oh, my (technically) middle school outfit is some cyan coloured pyjamas, no joke. *laughs* So yeah, apart from Takagi guessing when she would change out to the winter uniform along with Nishikata lol she could've just asked and still win this showdown, but instead she agreed on Nishikata's duel which is saying the word "cold", in any phrase or form because this is Hiragana and more flexible than Latin alphabet, we can make those word puns we all love and hate haha. I can't explain it better what the boy did to the girl lmao that sounds wrong, but yeah, no pay-outs in betting Nishikata lost haha, especially when your pay-out is some direct skin to skin contact with a middle schooler- Let's move on, shall we? This Anime is making me noticeable by the police. *laughs* And don't ask why Sanae should mind Mina-chan's message not going through telling her to change out to winter uniform when they themselves didn't do it too lol I'm getting this right, yes? *laughs* Next up, lunch time. I mean, there's the canteen which is normally where we go we aren't allowed to hang out in our classrooms during lunch break, so yeah, it's waaaay harder to find a seat alone considering I can't hide myself from the crowd eating at the rooftops. *sigh* Anyways haha, Takagi probably noticed Nishikata and his buddies are all MIA just because (lmao I like how Takao is just pretending to be sick btw) (and isn't Sakurai eating with his girl why would he eat with you losers-), and surprise surprise, she found him eating alone. They had a showdown Nishikata could easily lose to only when he noticed he lost lol that impulse meta needs to stop bro, but best thing is he thought he's going to get an even bigger penalty... somewhere along the lines of getting fed by a female classmate. *silence* You see, when it's just the two of them eating lunch alone like this, the problem is... there's no competition. No rivalry. No one stopping them. No one snooping by at the bottom of the stairs. Yeah. It sucks. Just wholesome teasing from Takagi. It's almost too unfair. *laughs* Then, we have a UFO sighting. From Takao, of all people. It's fake, of all truths. Hey, when we have paranormal expert Sanae on the task, it's easy to just remember such things than to approach those guys who just like to do stupid things without being noticed lol I feel you on a very personal level Takao. *sob* Nishikata thought it'll be cool to also replicate the image taken but he should've learnt how to use an expert camera app to take shots with a lower frame rate haha, but yeah, Takagi sure saw something that changed her mind, even the guy thought she was joking. No, like, bruh. You said she won't lie. *laughs* (It's probably like, a remote controlled thing, but who knows man, it's Anime lmao) Last but not least, we go to the bath. With Takagi asking when Nishikata is going to the bath because the one at his place broke and why don't just ask when can he go to her place to use their bath lmao, the guy was of course expecting her to appear somewhere sometime... but not like it's that important anyways no one made a promise at the entrance she might just be stalking inside the mens' bath all this time haha ah hey. *laughs* They had the after bath drinks together as Takagi calculated lol this girl's a genius by backtracking, and Nishikata took his revenge thinking playing an embarrassment match would work in the dark without seeing each other's red af faces until you stand really close to each other- Takagi-san I feel like we have been teased all along, you ever thought about that? What's more than that is Nishikata even brought in the offer of sending her home and I don't know why you don't just do it and let her run away anyways, 'cos this showdown would've been concluded so nicely, I'll just die of embarrassment myself. *giggles* All in all, great episode as usual and I love how they can continue to deliver such consistent wholesomeness without even telling us anything about it, I can never thank them enough. And by the way, we are going to get 8 more episodes of these, so I really hope you are ready. Like, if your face is red now please go see a doctor or therapist before witnessing this marvel of an Anime till the end haha excuse me while I book my appointment lmao goddamn man Nishikata you lucky dude
We've come to this already, huh.
Time flies by and now they are practically a couple lol
I guess Nishikata fanservice amirite ladies?
(lol the alone feels though)
P.S. "You just admitted to losing without even telling me about it, that's pretty silly" Haha Nishikata what do you think is going to happen now
P.P.S. "What if I said (I'm cold)? Are you (Nishikata) coming over to warm me up?" Okay Takagi we are only at season three of the Anime, chill. *dabs*
[Gotta mention this, but sadist Sanae voiced by Ogura Yui is something no one expected but then realized we needed. Thanks, Yui-chan. *giggles*]
I guess this counts as a date scenario, right?
Ponytails and coffee milk?
Why didn't I meet you in my middle school? *giggles*

アニメ Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru
"It's no use, there isn't enough time!" Preach, bro, that's life as a working-class adult haha
Bro, I don't know if you have been on a full-time job yet but, uh, do you know of working overtime? *laughs* In this new episode where accidents do happen especially when you found out how it happened lmao (#KiseKoi04), eh Kitagawa maybe the best way to help Gojou out now is to make the outfit for Shizuku-tan yourself if you want to make it in a fortnight? *laughs* Ah hey, gramps is more important in this case though I wonder if this grandson will be forgotten if the old man found out about what is happening to this dude in school. *silence* No comment. *laughs* I wouldn't say this is a premise to anything, but yeah, this episode it's about making the schedule... that no one confirmed about. I really thought that'll be the signal, like, the gramps hurting his back, that Gojou should do something about fulfilling the promise to Kitagawa about making the outfit but, uh, let's see how it panned out. Let's first talk about the events that happened and are happening along the two weeks Gojou thought he needed to finish the cosplay outfit in. Yes, Kitagawa did not even bother to stop him I don't know why. *sigh* Anyways, we have the gramps. I mean, letting your gramps literally trip on what was in your shopping bag is quite a stretch (get it, because stockings?), but I would say it's rather important in giving Gojou a hint that he would be spending days walking in and out and even managing the hina doll house at his own at this time with ad hoc appointments happening here and there and his tendency to help out the shop... bro THIS is obligation, maintaining that shop. Also, exams. Midterms are coming in soon it looks like, and as much as Kitagawa hated to study because she's a gal what a surprise, but as a person I would be worried about how Gojou will be juggling between the exams itself AND making that outfit. Ah hey, they exchanged contact information, I don't see why any one wouldn't have contacted the other for any sort of advice. Like really, I mean, what should you do, bro? Why not consult Kitagawa, eh? *dabs* I know right, ironically Kitagawa herself also didn't manage to catch a hint on what has been happening to this poor dude. Ironically though, it made him stronger. Because despite being under stress with exams and making this outfit and some dude who wants to see hina dolls and flying back to France in a couple of days lol shoutout to that foreigner, Gojou still managed to bring himself together and do it in time. And I quote things every episode in this series because it's that real, the gramps believed in pushing oneself further just because one likes doing what he or she does. That's... probably how we can live with work every day haha if that is not you quit your job right now. *laughs* So yeah misunderstandings galore when Gojou really found out that Kitagawa was NOT expecting him to finish the outfit as soon as possible, since literally she has no idea (about everything honestly but specifically) how long it'll take to finish such an outfit, is now feeling bad because you know, someone who she met at school did everything just for her. I wouldn't say this is powered by love but you gotta wonder what has made Gojou going all this while. Haha the desire to see Shizuku-tan in person? Maybe but I think it was the boobs. *laughs* But also, Kitagawa crying. Because as much as I liked to see it in this episode lol, all Gojou wanted is to fulfil her dream to cosplaying as that slut. *laughs* No really, have you played the "Slippery Girls" series yet? I bet you haven't. *laughs* She tried the outfit on, we forced a gal to cut off her eyebrows lol, and we got our first undressing scene in this series lmao okay the last one is just for me. All in all, this series continue to deliver not ecchi stuff which is great tbh haha, and I wished these two would communicate more considering your grandfather broke his back because of it. *giggles* Next episode looks great, because really what are boob bags when she already has two? *dabs* Haha someone please make this joke next week I beg you lol
[TL:DR; Best parts of this episode are (1) Suguta Hina Kitagawa taking off her shirt haha and (2) how there's a sound effect of her blowing off her sneeze lmao ah hey this is a show airing on national TV we show boobs and censor sneezes lol]
Me before exams
(Okay I don't really cry I just live with the pain of not studying lol)
Me after exams
(Yay! Haha)
I see myself in this image and I'm offended lol
(What, you don't have back problems?)
P.S. ""Slippery Girls" had just started to violate (Gojou) Wakana's mind" Wait, what? *laughs* lol I'm one of them people on the train lol
P.P.S. "I was out shopping with a friend" Wow that will make your granddad very happy just don't tell him what you bought or am intending to do with that garter lmao ah-
How many times did Gojou make her cry?
I'm calling the cops haha
Okay Shizuku-tan now make the ahegao face lmao

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week's releases, as mentioned last week is just nothing but females, but at least we got some mainstream artists in so that isn't too bad. Overall they are good too, a great end to January and a great start to this year of Klassic Note, I might add. Waki Azumi's concept album is branded to be a release which features songs you listen to at night, but I would argue that check out my special compilation from last year in Klassic Note "At Ease" where I promise you all of them are better to listen to at night than any of the songs in that album lol. Anyways, I picked up the first song in the list which isn't the topic song mainly because the melody and cabaret type of mood got me, and the rest really didn't have melodies I liked. Ryokuoushoku Shakai's new album preceded in full album reviews this week mainly because I knew I can give the latter more anyways, so yeah, I did give more attention to the songs in here, mainly giving the topic song which was just a meh, one new song and the last was basically from their single last year which will complete that release so we'll review that release real soon. SCANDAL's new album is no surprise considering they started their 15th anniversary last year with three singles, and their style is safely good Rock music, so not giving those is just the new stuff I can find in this Collection Artist, so three new songs including the topic song.

On news concerning music and I know from Twitter, I missed out Ryokuoushoku Shakai's album release livestream on Monday don't worry so did I lol, SCANDAL's new music video is... uh... I mean... it's fine haha, you have to check out Isobe Karin singing a cover song of you may know it from a Studio Ghibli movie called "Spirited Away" (it's originally sung by a harpist Kimura Yumi, if you don't know), I will at some point listen to Aimer's B-side Collection Album we'll see when I can do this, Waki Azumi's new music video did not make me want to give one more song on her concept album I can tell you that much, Asakura Momo's new single details have finally been revealed releasing in March, Kuso Iinkai's newest album is now on digital so be sure to check them out it only took them a month lol, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION is releasing a new album due end of March so that's exciting it has been a while, Aimer finally appeared alone in THE FIRST TAKE YouTube video series after collaborating with others earlier and it's everyone's favourite love song, and Sangatsu no Phantasia's new music video is a conclusion to her novel series released on Twitter these past couple of weeks and is a prelude to her upcoming album.

So next week, we will only have spira spica's new single for Anime "KiseKoi" above which the music video already cemented the release so we shall see if the B-side will get me so I won't mind the Ikimonogakari cover inside this single for some reason. Other than that, we will also listen to Kuso Iinkai's newest album from last year which I did intend to listen but didn't since it was not on music subscription services. Hey, not everyone buys their CDs physically also it's 2022 I can listen to my music however I want and paying some money for it. Ask my friend how much he still leeches off YouTube music videos lol and he doesn't want the ads what a jerk haha just pay them the 2 cents per listen




Oh you wonder why this post is so haphazard and slack? Well, it's a Sunday, and I get to have next week off work so... *dabs* Yeah, that's pretty much it. Maybe really made me regret not getting a free gift earlier I hate myself so much now I can't even. *silence* Okay! Haha cya guys next week, and until then I'll enjoy the new massager my sis bought me because I said you can get me that as a birthday gift and I swear it's an impulse buy so I gotta use that everyday now. *laughs* Don't worry sis, I'll make more use of this gift than the Nintendo Switch I gave you years ago lol go treat your siblings right haha bye