Sunday 19 June 2022

The Entertainment News 2022 Edition Issue #25

Hey, it's great being an introvert! You get shit on by your parents who know nothing about you-

I swear this is the last time I'll talk about my pathetic life until the new packages come in which is NOT pathetic by any means but that also means I'll have to close the door to my room besides the time I do every night when I sleep. *silence* Is this how it works? Am I just living in a fever dream now? *sips decaf coffee*

Anyways, thank goodness Anime is better than this despite me also finding stuff that can corelate to my life somehow so let's try not to next season, yes? Hey, sequels don't count I can't predict the future and I don't read original works so people like my bro can spoil it to me- You know this season of Anime "Komi-san" ends on their first year, meaning there's two more years? Yeah, rather not know about that fact haha...

ENJOYING ANIME AND MUSIC ALONE IS SAIKOU~ lol




アニメ Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei Shite Mita. Heart
"It seems like (Shikijou) has caused a number of problems in the past" YEAH PROF NO SHIT WHY SAY THIS NOW- Uh oh.
Okay Yukimura lecture time I have a feeling I'm going to hate this so we shall see if in this final episode of the second season (#RikeKoiS212) they will make this end well- Uh... what is with the warning? *silence* Okay okay just a slight one I guess looks like it's mostly violence, because things are getting heated up for the conclusion! Hell yeah, I guess, but remember when Shikijou tried to confess properly on Kanade and got rejected? Turns out, the final boss was him, yeah. Likely in a fit of anger, he then shot her with a taser (how do you even bring such things out? well it's in the public I guess) and kidnapped her? Okay, I'm still following I guess. But yeah, as the Professor he works under talks about his eccentric behaviour and I wonder why he isn't beat up yet, Shikijou here is seeking the ideal romance through much more normal means I guess without resorting to violence, but who knows what will happen if that happened much earlier. This kid went to college, by the way, just so you know, unlike his many buddies who might not have and are really just here to enjoy some fresh skin lol I really can't make jokes like this at this point, still may not know how crazy Shikijou might be in person. Ironically, Kanade can't agree to such a confession even if she was forced to (And I wish she was forced to- Okay I should stop the jokes here) so I guess he just beat up his buddy or something. *silence* Okay, dude, do whatever. Thank goodness Yukimura is here for the rescue, and he's where the scene of saving someone becomes very NOT normal because apart from Kanade's predicament being tied up and such, her senpai still is able to set up a projector against the wall and explain the definition of "normal" in front of gang members who did not care and probably just one guy would relate to a smaller extent so that's funny I guess. Of course, they didn't take much care though to us it's probably more important as they also let Takahashi-sensei elaborate on what WOULD have been the best groping incident ever IF Kanade didn't send the teacher to the ground back then and into the hospital. I don't think that will scar a person such as Kanade since you know, love is in the air, BUT! *laughs* Okay you know where I'm going, so yeah, to achieve that ideal ending maybe wasn't important after all. How are you going to ask for all the hospital bills now after all these years, isn't it. *laughs* So yeah, with Yukimura dragging time, I sure hope he called the police before he stepped in so no surprises there, he was just playing around with these kids maybe taking a few hits too so law enforcement can get his back before all his DNA gets punched out of him. *laughs* Ah... feels great talking about all the stuff without having to talk about "normal" anymore, isn't it, Kanade-chan? So all in all, I must say they did the one episode which I have the highest doubts presented in the best and most scientific way ever, I can't even complain about it. So shout out to Yukimura for making this great, and guess who got a new admirer after this event. Well, I say that considering unless Yukimura is going a two-timer on his current girlfriend, this kouhai over here can only seduce him as far as we can imagine and then MAYBE Torasuke will go out with his childhood friend. *laughs* Yeah right, I'll just buy a life-sized plushie of Aika-chan for him or something. *laughs* Gotta say though, this season so far has its ups and downs, I definitely wasn't here for the science OR the violence, but I guess this is in its best way or even the way to end this season, in my opinion. That, you get as much respect as Kanade has of Yukimura, maybe even affection, I don't know. Go take my DNA sample now and check if there's more love for this series before this seasson started haha
[TL:DR; Yeah, it's all the fault of Kanade's grandfather. Yeah. He ruined the girl's life. Period. Should've beaten him to death. *laughs*]
I'm aroused for some reason haha
I know this is a kidnapping but goddamn I have a tied up fetish lmao
Himuro is literally burning her boyfriend's science data archive right now lol
P.S. "Saving you from a strange man..." Well Yukimura is not weird he's just different- Also Shikijou did you just kink shame us?? As if you AREN'T strange lol
P.P.S. Did the guys even do anything to Kanade? I mean, did we see the left side of her blouse torn off? Is something missing in the narrative? Animation team? *laughs*
You wished all hero entrances were like this
(It's just Yukimura by the way)
For once Yukimura is uninterested in the research he is about to be part of
(Hey my friend would like to volunteer for this harem? Haha)

アニメ Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
"Now that I think about it, I'm here now because Raidou-kun found me" Yeah Oshiro-san you right
The best part is that we don't even know where Oshiro-san is hiding. No really, the animation team didn't draw anything in last week, it's not just you. *laughs* In the final episode where there can't be more violence in an action series than this and this is not action lol (#AharenSan12) oh... OH!!! Haha so wait, she thought Aharen-san got rejected by Raidou even though the guy didn't even say anything in return? Uh oh. UH OH HAHA someone get more insurance now for Raidou-kun here we might be too late. *laughs* So, to conclude the series, I guess we need more misunderstandings from Oshiro here so guess I'm right, she probably got the wrong idea when her friend was trying to confess to Raidou and thought she got rejected. Or at least, her feelings were not returned and I guess Oshiro hates such uncertain feelings? Ah hey, you tell me. As they show flashbacks when she was the previous victim to Aharen's school life lol, besides Reina-chan's unbelievable cuteness haha and Oshiro-san basking in her care as they always do same with Raidou, it kind of reminds you how these victims (lol) deal with Aharen in different ways. In his case, however, we then found out that in that mystical scene a couple of weeks ago it looks like the reverse happened, so technically Raidou did tell the girl he liked her, unlike what Oshiro has thought of by herself. Surprise surprise, everyone was around when these two are having a duel of Reversi lol you can't make a heart in that game, and yes I am including Tobaru-sensei in this mix. *laughs* Kind of feels weird from that confession from both sides, but I can't think of a better ending so I'll take that. And then I assume the flowers thing with the tea party is just filler so we can get everyone together and see how long Tobaru-sensei can last not talking about the couple. *laughs* All in all, I think I gotta spend more time to talk about how much this series actually lived up to its name being a romance comedy series! OH MY GOD IT'S SO GOOD!!! No really, if I ranted about this it's only for how lame the jokes were, but goddamn if you were Raidou and/or Reina-chan here every moment will be a joke to me because I'm single and these two just got closer than ever. Yes, it's the ultimate appreciation of the beauty of this situation that the sensei is bleeding out about. *laughs* No really, think back about it, they may have set up to talk about Aharen-san being weird and all, so this actually is a new setup for what seems to be a blooming romance in progress, and everyone is there to make sure you don't get what's up until it's coming. To that, I hardly see romance comedy do it this subtle these years already it's either full-on drag or just waiting to be disappointed, but THIS. *giggles* So yeah, am I satisfied with this series? You bet I did! I will just go back and watch the special ending and Aharen-san doing rapping again or even witness that censored confession from Raidou lol, but hey, there were so much to remember, is the point. I just hope whatever they drop on us with new characters is a super big hint for another season of Anime because I don't even mind having more of these lame jokes packaged into a romance story you would want to watch before you die. Looking at you Momo-chan haha excuse me while I clap until my hands hurt
[TL:DR; I'm just surprised Raidou's catchphrase isn't "What are you doing?" or anything close to that so he doesn't have to imagine things. Think about it.]
I feel like we need some kid Aharen Reina so
(When you lend her your jersey haha)
This is actually real cute scene, I thought Oshiro-san was cute haha ah
Someone was like this watching the flashbacks and it's not me
(Haha)
P.S. "The one sitting next to me, Aharen-san, has trouble with judging how to get close to people" I don't think that's a problem now Raidou HAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay me
P.P.S. "I just won 300 yen in a gacha. Best keep it a secret" Yeah okay Raidou is this it? Haha I had bigger secrets than you I-
THE CONFESSION
(Somehow still the best this season so far, we see how Kaguya-sama holds up next week)
THE REALITY
(lol)
Seriously though, if you need a reason why Raidou is cool, this.

アニメ Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic
"Every school festival could use a little commotion, don't you think?"
"No matter how hard you resist, you will never escape me" Haha I see Kaguya has gotten hold of Miko-chan's ikemen soundtrack. *laughs* Hey spread the news around I guess stop wasting paper like the news club in this new episode (#KaguyaSamaS311) where we talk about more nonsensical stuff to pass the time before we reach the final episode of the season next week. *laughs* Ah hey, they had to pay the Fujiwara detective, okay? She working overtime now. *giggles* So, amongst all the chaos we have witnessed this week, let's see how far we have come in this school festival, and where the drop will be at because really, things can't go THIS smoothly or can it? *laughs* Firstly, we have some phantom thief dropping all the hints on the students and stealing balloons it seems, so looks like there is someone stealing stuff in the festival enough to make a fuss but not enough for the student council or the organizing committee to care. Why though? Because they are busy confessing to each other and/or rejecting each other somehow, don't ask me why, ask Tsubame there. *laughs* Or maybe they are already together like the senpai who has (or all people, and I can't believe I'm mentioning this again) Osaragi as his girl already so *shrugs* Anyways haha, Shirogane had to tend to his class doing balloon art, so guess who dropped by wanting a heart-shaped balloon. *giggles* Shout out to Nagisa-chan doing the AD role by speeding up the rolling of tapes here so we can get to the best part of this scene as soon as possible lol yeah Kaguya can't progress for sh*t like poor Maki-chan over there, because if not we will never see Kaguya wanting to get a heart... in exchange for a heart haha wow this one got me good I like how they had to trade instead of paying lmao she just signed that damn contract without reading the fine text huh. *laughs* Then again, why bother to anyways? Because really, if the fortune-telling was right and I rather just think that senpai is reading off some script since why not, is that even if you signed that contract that is called marriage we will have a great husband-wife relationship in front of the bed and at the back of the bed too- Can we not slip in Anime "Seitokai Yakuindomo" references in here? This is a safe, holy space, please? *laughs* And as the... let's just take it as couple lol they will be once we're done with this season lmao, the couple take their rounds around the school because what's wrong with the Student Council President walking down the alleys with the Vice President lol *wink*, somehow all bad stuff has averted her way from Ishigami's depression and I sure hope that has a decent conclusion I feel really bad for Ishigami I don't want to be anyone who has to console him because he got dumped lmao, Fujiwara is just being detective so has no time for Kaguya anyways, Miko-chan is hungry so the eating contest will keep her in better than those guys who want to land their hands on her do and goddamn were they close (Did we talk about how easy was Iino-san as a woman, by the way? *giggles*) (No really, the fortune-teller told me about it, a true master in bed *laughs*), just... not all of them averted. For yes this was what I expected for the final episode, Shirogane dropped the bomb on Kaguya here with his acceptance letter to the overseas university. So yeah, as he said, this will be his final year, being a second year high school student. Oops, should've mentioned that earlier. *giggles* All in all, great build up to the final episode which will be AN HOUR LONG by the way in case you haven't seen the news out there I am always 2 days late so don't mind me lol, and I can't wait for the phantom thief of balloons to be arrested. *laughs* Okay serious talk though, what are the chances that is just Shirogane himself setting up for the confession to his girl? What are the chances- Also the narrator is seriously quiet this week I wanted him to rebut against Kaguya during the walk with Prez but he didn't. Hmm... haha I guess we will know the truth by next week. You know, whether Kaguya is great in bed- Haha bye
These are so real I can't even
(They have come so far *sob*)
These are so real I can't even
(Damn)
These are so real I can't even
(Haha love news sensualisation)
P.S. "I'll always pour my soul into making something, no matter who it is for!" Oh Shijo Maki is such a treasure we didn't ask for I can't even *laughs*
P.P.S. "I consider flowers to be animals" This is such meme material someone do something about this lol
[And here's the final episode trailer in English (there's Japanese which I watched but you know), with the title "goodbye romance comedy" lol yeah soon it'll just be romance ie. Nagisa and her bf making out into the closet haha YES]
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Kaguya-sama":
(Her eye is twitching, didn't you notice? lol)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Kaguya-sama":
(This is so nice adorable I can't even)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Kaguya-sama":
(Never have I simped Shinomiya Kaguya so much before but this)

アニメ Komi-san wa, Komyushou Desu.
"Oh, if you're absent today, you won't be able to get the perfect attendance!" Oh yeah this is a thing in Japan, by the way
Oh yeah, the day after Valentine's Day. I wonder how the reactions of the other girls besides Komi-san are... You think Yamai-san has a problem going to school? *laughs* Ah hey I can make fun of Komi-san all I can if she doesn't appear in school in this new episode (#KomiSan23) just because but you know she gotta go or else her perfect attendance will be ruined lol does anyone give a damn about those though? *giggles* Anyways, meeting Tadano is always a joy so might as well go hehe, I don't think much happened even if Komi-san DID go to school. Just, you know, you just gave chocolates to the guy who sat on your left. Friendly chocolates, by the way. *giggles* Okay moving on, we got more to talk about apparently they still dishing in new characters in the second last episode of this season. Should... should I even talk about Yamai-san and her spotting Komi-san in her torn stockings? I mean, Yomu-sensei will be screaming right now if not for the girl running down the alley with them bare legs as we all wished for, chasing down that freak with the stockings in her head lol well at least she won't get found out right? *laughs* I can't even *laughs* I already knew it's a problem when she suggested changing out her stockings for her she's gonna keep the old torn one I just didn't expect her to wear it on her head- MOVING ON haha we really need to talk about normal stuff. Like hot-tempered Onigashima-san (also read as "demon island" lol) who can't stop a moment to be pissed at everything in life though it looks more like she is not great at most things kinda like the opposite of jack of all trades lol, as she tries her best to not get angry before she reaches the school gate and flips when she missed her third traffic light. *laughs* Yeah, there's no helping this girl... or is there? Well, someone to support her will be the easiest way out, but seeing that Yamai being her childhood friend is also scared of her mental state, really makes you wonder whether you can pull it off like my bro who thinks that patting her head will appease her- Maybe getting hit by her baseball bat will make her better. *laughs* And then we have Satou-san. Amami might be better of a name to refer to for her personality, as she is born to be nice to others. So "Yes-Man" but it's Anime and it's a girl who you can ask her grandmother's panties from. *laughs* We'll talk about that MILF perv later lol but long story short, she doesn't know how to say no as seen from her super kind nature. Probably not a good idea as suggested by her friend (who sits behind Komi-san in class and don't ask about her name pls) because one can easily take advantage of you and I'm not saying that because you're a woman. No really, it's a bad idea. And thanks to Tadano, it's also she never asked for anything in return, which sounds like a problem in itself since she doesn't learn to appreciate the joy of returning of favours. Should've asked for a nickel every time she cleans up everyone's desk. *laughs* All in all, pretty sure you don't have much time to play shougi and quarrel at this time considering next week will be the final episode of this long series we didn't ask so much of but now we want double this amount haha, I'm personally more into Satou-san of the two new girls because I can ask for help more because I don't, and Komi-san is ALWAYS RIGHT, Tadano. ALWAYS. Haha I wonder what is for dinner maybe protein shake with a straw for Onigashima-san so she doesn't spill on herself lmao
[TL:DR; Yeah really appreciate the mentions of the people to the right, front and back of Komi-san. Shouldn't have talked to them though, I understand. *laughs*]
This is just so wrong I can't even believe you Yamai-san
(She's just twisting on the ground lol)
This is just so wrong I can't even believe you Yamai-san
(If I didn't tell you anything you might think this is some old perv)
This is just so wrong I can't even believe you Yamai-san
(WTF haha)
P.S. "You got a lot of chocolates yesterday too, right? You'll get fat though" Okay Onemine why are you the one handing out these jokes Komi-san is perfect she can't get fat-
P.P.S. "But don't you feel good when you make others happy?" Yeah Satou-san like the time when you agreed to suck my d- *dabs*
[Both new characters voiced by new girls though, maybe I'll check out who was that? Haha Live-chan? Oh from her talent website it's Ribu-chan lol I'm so sorry]
We really need to control the temper of... Makeru-chan here
(Chocolates haha Onemine-san just teach her dude)
We really need to control the temper of... Onigashima-san here
(F**king traffic lights lol please don't teach her English vulgarities)
We really need to control the temper of... Komi-san?
(Haha wrong image)

アニメ Kawaii Dake ja Nai Shikimori-san
"For some reason, my friend's girlfriend sees me as a rival" Ooh boy this gonna be good episode hehe
Oh Izumi is ill? Then I assume Shikimori too then haha you think it's STD? *laughs* In this new episode (#ShikimoriSan09) where Inuzuka is MORE important than Shikimori-san by the way maybe even over Kamiya-san I would argue lmao, now that Izumi is single again... *laughs* Okay, let's not say that for Shikimori will come after my life, but we can talk about this new rivalry after whatever happened with Kamiya previously and oh damn. This time, it's a guy. *laughs* Yeah that sounds like a good joke and it still is, but I think many may have the feels too it's not just Shikimori, but maybe because Inuzuka has such a resemblance to the brother (voiced by the one and only Shimono Hiro who himself is also cool btw he was just main character in half the Anime I watched as a kid haha) that maybe, just maybe, someone is putting this boyfriend's friend two and two together with how she treats her brother, so coldly. Maybe that's why she has been putting her distance from him, seeing that j-j-j-jealousy happen between what was just the boyfriend's childhood friend so maybe Izumi should depend on her cool girlfriend more just saying haha, and how Hachimitsu is so spot on we need her as the new generation Anime detective Fujiwara from "Kaguya-sama" is getting old we need new blood. *laughs* So yeah, probably a combination of those since Shikimori isn't denying it anyways, but at least it's not so much hate and misunderstanding we have to fight over it lol. Honestly saying though, these character exclusion scenes are actually great for different types of bonding we have so far, and now that the guys are missing along with MVP Hachimitsu lol, the girls hang out with Kamiya for some reason. Yeah, they spotted her in the mall and asked her to join in. Surprisingly, these two ex-love rivals were nice to each other, getting each other gifts from the arcade, Nekozaki doesn't even know this is a trash fire or a trash fire which got dumped into the ocean. Hey, you tell me, author. *giggles* What is clear though is that Kamiya isn't like herself in school as many in school would've shunned her compared to Nekozaki herself who is always nice enough to ask her to hang out even though it ends up in a rejection- WHY IS THIS ANIME TALKING ABOUT ME? *laughs* (I apologize to my bro for asking me out every time and I just say no because I rather do this blog post lol) But seriously though, if being herself is playing arcade games and basketball with Shikimori and winning, it's no wonder I have to hang out with my friends more- Nope. Nope. *laughs* Anyways, pretty obvious who was the one that changed her thinking to be more like herself instead of putting on a farce in front of schoolmates, and maybe at that point, just maybe, Nekozaki will know more about the stuff happening between Kamiya and the person who changed her - Izumi. *laughs* All in all, Shikimori has done more to herself than others to prove that she is not just cute and it's not wrong, she is making waves on the people around her who fear for her jealousy (lol) or just want to see her more pissed just because of the guy she likes. And I cannot be more envious than ever. *laughs* Oh well, can't feel for this if I'm not in it, amirite?? Haha someday I will... someday *sob*
[TL:DR; You would think putting this girl Hachimitsu into this series is a mistake. The author says otherwise haha she is pure comedy relief]
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Hachimitsu-san":
(New okay reaction GIF spotted haha)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Hachimitsu-san":
(We need a spin-off where she's the main character of a mystery series)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Hachimitsu-san":
(She is one of few who can pull this off imo)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Hachimitsu-san":
(LMAO WHY)
P.S. "Does (Shikimori) think everyone who's in Izumi's vicinity is her rival?" Yeah I know right this is really going to shrink the guy's social circle though I would argue why would you need anyone else? *wink* "Wow, she's a pain!" Hey healthy competition I guess
P.P.S. "It has gotten awfully cold recently" WOW NO SHIT DUDE the weather here near the equator is also screwed with days of rain at night literally bringing up my cold and if not for me avoiding it these few weeks I would've taken Western medicine which is *ugh* lol
[Oh yeah this week's screenshots are just Hachimitsu and Shikimori by the way lol sorry Kamiya and/or Nekozaki]
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Shikimori-san":
(Yeah she was just stuck to her phone with Izumi hehe kawaii)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Shikimori-san":
(Nekozaki was right something hit her and it wasn't Izumi lol how strange)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Shikimori-san":
(THIS.)
This Week on "Kawaii Dake no Shikimori-san":
(She was kinda cute in this even though it's basically yuri lmao)

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Continuing from last week, this week we took a break from the latest hits and continue our journey into some artists we have heard from that recent live festival video. Okay I legit had to look the band name up to know its abbreviation but Kami wo Saikoro wo Furanai's major debut album is not just long because of their band name (lol) but also long as it contains the length of two full album and NONE of them hit me- Okay they did somehow, but not until I gave the others because Creepy Nuts' album from last year is somehow better with hip-hop styles to make you think otherwise because why did I not like them but I liked those artists who sang theme songs for Anime "BLEACH" like Takacha I don't know, and Humbreaders' album from last year I swear I rejected last year and I guess I still ended up giving a couple of songs DAMMIT *laughs* So yeah, as you can see, dear "KamiSai" isn't that hot compared to these two. No really, I don't even know they are dabbling more in Pops or Rock music. *laughs* Oh yeah and Ryokuoushoku Shakai got into the ranks of Klassic Note Collection because I liked the one song I didn't give two years ago. You're welcome, RyokuShaka- See THIS name I remember. *laughs*

I don't know what is news and what's not news for Klassic Note on Twitter now so forgive me if some of them don't sound like it, KANA-BOON's new song will be for Anime "BORUTO" series, Rie fu released her new song for her upcoming album which is a live exclusive so we shall see when we can get that on streaming hopefully by this year lol, Scenarioart's new album trailer is out and I tell you I can't be more hyped for next week they are so so underrated, GLIM SPANKY's new album artwork hasn't really changed much it's just the background colour difference if you remembered their previous album in 2020, Kitou Akari released another live video on YouTube based on fan vote so I don't know if I've liked this before or not haha I'm not true fan I'm sorry, Toyota Moe revealed her original album thus announcing her solo artist debut for her 10th year as a voice actress and revealed a demo song on the livestream on Saturday so feel free to join her Discord (yep) to find out more, and Miyawaki Shion's new album in years was released this week but only in physical so think Rie fu above too and with a new music video so I wonder when we can get our hands on this because it's not bad at all I just don't have the money to buy CDs anymore after Anime bankrupted me for the past month. *laughs* 

So next week, finally the wait is over, we have Scenarioart's new album lined up! And yes I double-checked they will be NO competition against this fantastic band where I hope to be disappointed at release (lol) and THEN pick up the pace and talk about how great they are at their next livestream, if any. Hey, I gave them 2 years ago in a livestream; I will do it again.




And goddamn is Koko-chan's photobook releasing next week. *laughs* Ah hey, I should be glad, me, that I didn't get a signed copy of the book so I can wait for another month for goodness also lest the Internet spoil it for me, but we all know this is going to be disappointing anyways considering we just saw TWO photobooks which showed more skin than our dear Kohara Konomi will show EVER. *laughs* So much for 30 years old, huh. Speaking of which, what should my 30-year-old plan be? Happening soon, by the way. *giggles* Cya guys next time then, and until next time... I think I'll sleep with some Scenarioart music so I can be happy and look forward to their album next week. More of the latter because who is happy living in this world anyways lol please don't die and come back to read this next week would you, me? Haha bye