Sunday 25 December 2022

The Entertainment News 2022 Edition Issue #52

MERRY CHRISTMAS- Hey, Merry Christmas, everybody.

Hey, I think we should leave the new year part... in the new year haha obviously, since these posts are aligned with the holidays again! So yeah, until then. Until then though!! We have plenty of stuff to do including what was supposed to be the last package of the year which I screwed up so I hope I can get that next week tbh fingers crossed, as I sit at home doing nothing and watching YouTube videos. *silence* Yeah right we have things to do, me, so let's wrap the year up, yes?

On a side note, I will be skipping "BLEACH" this week because I teased a one-hour special of it to end the season which is next week and I'll be watching it with that before the year ends instead of waiting for the new year so expect another post like, coming Tuesday or something. Meanwhile, we will conclude the Anime this season and talk about the ones coming in next season! I think I only remembered "Stray Dogs" lol I don't care about the others tbh




アニメ Winter 2023 Anime Preview
[Powered by Random Curiosity]
So yeah, new year, new Anime, we I will talk about my impressions of the Anime I will be watching in the coming three months, ranging from I don't care to maybe give an episode or three episodes because I like this metric instead of just- and THEN just simping on sequels because I regret giving it the one time. I'm a variety Anime watcher. *laughs*

In simulcast chronological order, and premiere dates for my reference in square brackets:
  • Again, filtering out super long Anime titles by default so "Ningen Fushin no Boukensh (exceeded character limit lol)
  • Okay okay maybe not "Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi" because despite it having a simple romance story and my heart not being able to take another love story anytime soon- You know how much they pelted me last year already? Haha maybe I need a longer break from that, but considering it's adult characters instead of high schoolers I may give this a watch. But yeah, looks more oriented to a female audience though; The theme songs are a good indicator of that.
  • Hell yeah I'm already excited for the return of another season of "Bungou Stray Dogs" [Premieres January 4th, 2023] because if you haven't heard of my love for human extension of powers aligned with this literary character naming and therefore powers of this action series, you have been missing out. We are 6 years into Anime adaptation and the stories doesn't end because we got more Ability organizations coming into fictional Yokohama City to do trouble. Honestly saying I just want a more diverse cast and lore it's just so cool also SCREEN mode and LUCKLIFE for theme songs because why not more from the latter after they left the major music label and came back haha TMI I know
  • I know that dear Takahashi Rie is good for such a role (see "JoshiMuda", "Romantic Killer") but I'm apprehensive about watching "Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!" just because unlike "Shikimori-san" who is cool and still feminine, we are dealing with a literal tomboy for a girlfriend. So that, I may already hold back to watch even just for the image itself. Otherwise, I assume the kyun moments would be great for the female side to be honest, so I don't see why one wouldn't if you are a fan of the romance genre. Or her haha yeah
  • Wow this "Revenger" thing sounds real cool and probably the ending is just politics as usual- It's original Anime too? Oh ok is this even worth watching though? The only female main cast looks like a brat- THERE IS A NUN IN THE TRAILER THOUGH!!! Haha okay me not all of them are Sharon from "Engage Kiss"
  • I gotta say this though, because as much as "Spy Kyoushitsu" has a voice cast I would love to see all in a harem story with me lmao, we already know I'm not watching because I was tricked by some yellow octopus years ago. *laughs* So no thanks.
  • "Onii-chan wa Oshimai!" is gender change experiment, by the way. Even with Marinka as main girl/guy I can't bear myself to watch
  • Haha what? "Sugar Apple Fairy Tale" is considered shoujo-directed romance after I read the plot?? Holy shit though but I like the main girl's voice- Is this enough to watch though... Yeah, even I wonder lol the fantasy genre is already kind of a turn-off to me tbh
  • Oh yeah, this sh*t. *laughs* "Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta." is basically being a dog. Raised by the one who you liked, and meeting beautiful girls around your MALE dog life. So as you can imagine, it's kinda ecchi as in very, it has Aizawa Saya in it which I don't know what will make of my bias to watch this in its entirety if I do because she isn't stacked anyways lmao... it's just all the wrong stuff. Yes, it's not dog Anime; it's female skin censorship Anime, by the way. *laughs* Also I really don't want to get this site flagged after what I had with "TsureKano" so- IS THAT WOMAN GRINDING ON THE CORNER OF A TABLE? Okay no way NO F**KING WAY haha ah
  • Hmm among the long titles (lol) I may actually watch simple(?) romance series "Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken" [Premieres January 7th, 2023] (oh boy I need to know the abbreviation haha okay read until Tenshi-sama) since it has all the checkboxes ticked coming in from a web comic adaptation: cute girl (hello again Iwami Manaka), diverse cast, I know the guy singing the opening theme... and I haven't seen anything in the trailer that will make me want to romance puke. *laughs* Just some wholesome romance, it seems. So yeah, maybe this- GAMER TOO?? I'M IN haha so much deja vu
  • Oh yeah I don't care about sequels... that I don't care so yes "Nagatoro-san" as much as my bro watches it and liked the plot towards the end of season one I still don't like the idea of a girl not liking my guts and sh*ts on me all the time until she doesn't. The result might be sweet but the process is rough dude lol
  • Oh sh*t I forgot about this spirit-hunting romance series "Kyokou Suiri" [Premiers January 8th, 2023] is coming back with another season of fun and games between the main girl Kotoko and her "boyfriend" (lmao) along with his ex, in the quest of fighting against each other to bust urban myths and such. Also bust the guy in some ways I guess haha I don't know the plot from here on so we gotta watch for some aggressive lover Kitou Akari, dude. *giggles* That's the fuel and you know that already- Oh yeah Yuuki Aoi is the new villain haha I hope this one's also a love rival lmao
  • Dude, did "High Card" just steal my idea of "A Pack of Life"?? Okay minus the gambling but yeah haha, maaaaaybe not because not enough female character who aren't behind the betting counters lmao
  • Yeah I've heard of rumours about "Ayakashi Triangle" and how female romance it is in perspective so even ignoring the ghosts plot which my experience is from like, "Kekkaishi" lol so no thanks
  • Ah I've actually been thinking about whether I should be watching "Kubo-san wa Mobu wo Yurusanai" [Premieres January 10th, 2023] because what more better of a romance series where Hanazawa Kana (married, by the way) keeps disturbing you into loving her- Yes chill me, I know "Tsurezure Children" and I can see the reference in a character level already lmao but this one is serious about her feelings, so you know, I wish the guy was me in school. Or maybe it was. Just that this girl is persistent. *silence* I wish girls my age were more persistent back then haha so yeah definitely in my lane already- DIALOGUE+ NO lol
  • "NieR:Automata" as an Anime, by the way. That's how much animation studios don't care about adapting original stories anymore lol we need more new stuff dude
So yeah, more romance? I have two sequels to watch already so that's a drag haha especially "Kyokou Suiri" I didn't like the folklore talk that much so hopefully the romance antics will keep me going. And considering I might give two more a watch I will stop thinking about the others for even a maybe to be honest. And NO MORE ECCHI DOG ANIME haha that thing is just trouble

Then again there's the new season announcement for "Hanako-kun" series so yay...? Sequels were a mistake haha

アニメ Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double
"Such a pure soul in that big body... to think he'd get that bad" Haha WHAT DAD NO lol
I mean, what's wrong when someone likes your daughter, right? Think about my dad's feelings though my sis is still- In this final episode of a series long due of a proper ending (#UzakiChanS213), uh, bad news guys, we are STILL not getting a conclusion. *laughs* But we've heard enough already, yes? So let's see what ELSE we haven't heard of. *laughs* So uh... I really may have wondered what happened when the dad went to buy some things and on the road thinking about the relationships between the younger generation as if it's his business because seriously, how bad is Sakurai, really? That he drank so much to keep a secret? That he willingly stayed by your daughter's side all this time? That he's so okay with girls taking his clothes off- Okay that last bit might be a little *laughs* But yeah, the end of the Christmas celebrations are long overdue and I don't mean today IRL haha, so it's better to send Sakurai home and give him a break, literally, from Uzaki's mother who didn't help to stop the kids from... whatever they were doing to the poor dude. *laughs* And then whatever you saw at his place will be a secret. Between the two of them, hopefully. *laughs* Please, Hana-chan, clearly you never watched Episode 6 of "Yesterday wo Utatte" we've been through all this, it's NOT going to happen. *laughs* All the shame lol as expected of a middle schooler- Moving on haha, remember all the horrible things the girls did to dear Sakurai? I think those photos are already in the black market. *laughs* That or Ami-chan was the highest bidder lmao, so clearly she feels bad about taking in all this fetish fulfilment so much so that monetary compensation should be in place- I am seriously thinking about what fetish Taketatsu Ayana is in knowing her for a decade and beyond and I have no freaking idea what will make her look like Ami-chan in this very episode. *laughs* Thank goodness. *laughs* But among all this fun and end of year celebrations, I think probably the most important discussion or even realization in this season alone should be from Sakurai alone because Uzaki Hana is a childish college student who can't think, is that he then realized he is loved by someone. This dumb middle schooler brain. *laughs* Not Yanagi, please. *laughs* And he had to talk to Sakaki and Akihito(?) about it, apparently, so they laid on him on the truth. Literally. No balls. Just facts. *giggles* And they will say the same thing time and again, whatever he does they will be by his side. No matter what Uzaki-chan thinks of responding to his advances if any, no matter what Uzaki-chan feels about the senpai we are very positive it's no vibes and all love haha, no matter what Uzaki-chan says about him being alone and needs company so she shaves off her time to be with him... this is truly down to earth, a boy-girl relationship, no doubt. But yeah, don't worry, that hasn't happened just yet, because as long as the sun shines with a fragment of KUSOCAT's shadow, the dream will never happen. All in all, I have a love-hate relationship with this series just like how the main two might have now. But we are still good friends, as we can see from the stellar cast of characters, the rice cooking joke just never gets old even if it's still in the rice cooker and I'm afraid it has to stay there for a little longer, and maybe somewhat progressive development this series has been over time, but not like I would want another season unless it's an actual conclusion, to be honest. Though I should say, I still can't get over the hate of the pace of the storytelling and the new characters introduced which is basically Fujio-san lmao, the opening theme song is STILL not licensed even though the music video is on YouTube lol *pray* someday that will happen next year, and the comedy is really rather subpar once you get used to it. So yeah, overall a very big meh. Well, two big meh is you need it to be "double" as from the title of this season haha also that rack- I'm just glad it's over and I can be at peace now lol
[I think I figured out already from what limited resources we have seen so far: The opening theme song might be violating copyright maybe with references to other songs because the composer and producer of the song Tanaka Hidekazu is now NOT credited which hmm... I wonder what happened haha it's a mess behind the scenes, if I had to guess. Great song though haha so who cares (Ref.: Kano-san website, Tanaka Hidekazu Twitter)]
What we want
(It's an accident lol)
What happened
(Haha)
What your reaction should be regardless lol
P.S. I can't believe I'll see/hear "I'll strip him gently" in an Anime but here we are haha
P.P.S. "Hana was plenty drunk" Thanks narrator I wouldn't have known lol "Good" Haha Yanagi pls
Basically me every morning lol
Gotta conclude the season with some more rice preparation lmao
It has been a while since I stitched a large image so here's some chest if you forgot what this series was
(Hehe)
アニメ Koukyuu no Karasu
"I've come to end your suffering" Oh thank God haha
Hey emperor? Why are you so close to her? *laughs* Clearly Jusetsu is more than just a woman haha because to conclude this wonderful period drama *ahem* series (#KoukyuuNoKarasu13), we starting with the ending song? Okay. Maybe it's those coma stories where she can never wake up- Did I just jinx it? *laughs* Anyways, we still got more story to talk about, so let's. Firstly, the dreams Jusetsu had, and I think this is the crux of the lore behind the Raven god or something, because as I ponder about this once again I do this every week lol, I really wonder if we can just kill off this messenger or sort of shell as host to the God that easily or not. You know, missing the successor thing. But less than that, looks like we have more lore to talk about regarding that Owl thing previously. So wink wink, not surprising, the Minister of Works was the mastermind behind all this. Yeah I didn't believe at all. That you are of any goodwill to Jusetsu. Not even close. You just know info. And that's already an issue. *laughs* Sending letters to the master of the Owl's clay shell and to let him in as a eunuch so to fulfil the prophecy of killing off the Raven... I wonder what will happen if he succeeds though, because apart from him being older than my deceased grandfather lmao I'm sorry if I offended myself *ahem* killing off the God of like, facilitator of spirits doesn't sound like a good thing, honestly. How then can we send that Consort last week to Paradise properly? She's gonna be lost, dude. So yeah, luckily the emperor and the underlings figured that out and stopped the old man, sent him away from the palace given that he is old *ahem* but also that he's just jealous that his old friend ie. the predecessor of Jusetsu, was not cared when she was around. And the emperor brought upon a great point too, that her care was to the successor Jusetsu. Yeah, they made her cuter. *laughs* So yeah, maybe the emperor caring for this particular "consort" is the right choice: It's saving her from the hell that is having possession of a god. That, yeah he can be praised. Even slept with, to be frank. *giggles* Please, the beds are the same hard thing, so how can you even? *dabs* All in all... Yup, I freaking knew it, they won't conclude this. I already knew they will just talk about company to end this adaptation. Damn, please make another season of this to tell us the truth. Gotta say, I didn't believe this series has the people and/or lore to keep me going especially considering the historical context of this fictional universe, but damn I was super wrong about all of it. Not only did it serve as such a quirky difference between Anime series of the same genre, and yet can still tell many lovely stories that move the heart. This is also surprisingly different compared to the many shows I've watched in years talking about such things, which is a great change AND has very respectable storytelling. For this, amongst other smaller things like the golden chicken lol, this is going to make me remember more than I would have hoped. Interesting, should be the conclusion I can give it
Me when people talk about their favourite Anime and it's not this
(Haha)
Me when I see good boobies on Instagram lmao
P.S. "Monster" Dude, I wish Jusetsu is a real monster she can eat me for days I don't care haha ah
P.P.S. "No, I'll save (the gift) for another time" Wow emperor NOW you hit her with the rejection? "Now I'm curious" Haha see?
About 90% why I watch this series till the end haha kawaii
The other 10% is from her eating food hehe
Okay maybe 1% is for always MVP Xing-Xing haha
(Take that, Raven! Golden Rooster is better)
[Okay final verdict about what the Raven Consort is now - Years ago "God" was split into two, the Owl stuck on a faraway island with respect to the parent island, and the Raven governs the souls and sends them to Paradise as such. To create the peace from the fight between two Kings to rule the land, the Winter King had to be suppressed, but way too suppressed in two ways: (1) having to go through some ritual to pass on the spirit of god between human bodies even taking some sort of poison to control the spirit within, and (2) having to be alone because it will raise the god's temper possibly if exposed to the masses. Because of these, the Consort supposedly had to be in solace and had a limited life expectancy, as the shell will have to be passed on each generation eventually. Strange, but I'll take that much info for now. Really intriguing if you think about it though hehe]

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
Well this week is kind of surprising why I still have songs to give, but yeah, it's just a wrap up though to be honest. The only new release this week and almost missing the year already is yanaginagi's new album which as I've seen is based on fan vote on the subsequent mood of the songs released which probably did influence the style of songs produced but did not stop me from giving more than a couple of songs which is good? I don't know, I just picked the one I said I did like from the first round they did this half a year ago and maybe another just to pad the song count. *giggles* Also, thanks to mol-74's recent live livestream (archived, but removed by now) they reminded me of the one song from their debut mini-album which I rejected and I IMMEDIATELY gave them 5 bucks- I immediately gave back the song haha the money just flair by now

So, news on Twitter this week about music! We got: Natsukawa Shiina's new single recording which actually included the cut out of the B-side at the end with her laughing into the camera haha it was interesting to know that was an accident of sorts, Uesaka Sumire's new song preview definitely sounds too epic for Anime "Nagatoro-san" series but what do I know I only know it's not bad, Earphones' new song is now out already and Rieri why must your rapping be brought in to this group or is it the other way around, mol-74 is moving to their own independent label next year with a new song on the way so that's good news and hope that they can preserve their music style for longer before major label destroys their hopes lol that's how it works, I'll leave Suzuki Airi's new music video for next year if I ever give the animation movie it's based on first, Fuchigami Mai is teasing something for next week about the upcoming EP actually it's tomorrow so stay tuned, Sangatsu no Phantasia's new song is actually okay even with the off beats but not enough to make me put it for this year, SIX LOUNGE's new song will be for Anime series "Boku no Hero Academia" what did I say about major labels lol, Toyota Moe's solo album will feature 5 cover songs of which 3 of them have been revealed and I'm still shocked how Natsukawa Shiina's 3rd single song is in it lol, cinema staff will release a new song next week which isn't bad to be honest, Hanazawa Kana's new song preview is of the B-side of her new single next year and I gotta say we were close in our first Klassic Note Review for 2023, and I guess this is for Christmas if you have listened to Tsuji Shion's advent acoustic song mix plays is the best summary I can come up with they are real cool just give them a listen.

So next week... yes we will be taking a break from even Japanese music because it's time for another round of Klassic Note Song Awards!! The yearly event/post/phenomenon where I judge songs based on melody to my own preferences! Don't miss it though, result's on Saturday, will update by Twitter. *wink*




Oh, so in case you wonder what will be of this column next week for the new year... we should be catching of Anime series I have missed I guess so "Romantic Killer" maybe "Heike Monogatari" or never, and whenever that "Takagi-san" movie gets subbed (in English) I will watch it too haha. By then I will probably be thinking day and night about what of the 8-bit songs (programming joke, so 255) I'll be giving for the year, and hopefully come up with a list of results I can be happy with. *silence* We shall see. 

P.S. Oh yes, who won Christmas this year. *giggles* Isobe Karin-chan with her slight cleavage is just saikou haha it's such a tease, Futon-chan is tops as usual but she is not voice actress so I guess she doesn't count haha (also padded lmao), Toyota Moe is me skipping the calendar for next year because I just used her early lol, and I think Waki Azumi wins as Santa in her gaming livestream series last night.  I have to say Touyama Nao is easily in second place compared to the others with just Santa hats but I can only put phone wallpapers for two days so I'm sorry. *silence* I'm alone and blessed haha *sob*