Sunday 26 February 2023

The Entertainment News '23 Issue #09

Aw damn there's no more "Kubo-san" to watch from this week onwards. How am I going to talk about Hanazawa Kana and her birthday yesterday, dude?? *giggles*

So yeah happy birthday Kana-chan and how many years of Anime you have given me so much so my bro fears of me just talking about it lol, and might as well if I post this at 11pm I can also say happy birthday to Rieri and Rika-sama!! Who do you think I like more haha wrong answers only I LOVE married women lol *dabs*

On the other hand I did watch the archive on Rika-sama fanclub events recently and am not impressed so I guess not! Haha let's Anime and music then 




アニメ Kyokou Suiri
"But meteorites are just meteorites." Yeah dude I studied astrology and know they are just rocks lol
Ah so yep, what did I mention from last week? Call me famous detective, dude. *laughs* Okay in this new episode where we talk about Pinocchio haha (#KyokouSuiri19), so yeah we conclude the mystery behind old man Zenta and his supposed creation of a doll which ruined the town. Hmm, there's quite a few stuff we can talk about and Kotoko-chan isn't lying too much about it to an old woman, so let's. Firstly, about the mysteries of the stone stuck to the tree. So surprises from last week lol I predicted it anyways, some stone specifically a meteorite was stuck to a scared tree and obviously Zenta thought this will be a good time to test his wood sculpting skills lol, so he brought it back home to carve a doll out of it. Ironically then, this thing sort of awakened and starts causing havoc for the people and spirits alike, which definitely is a problem. But what is not expected from me is, that this is all it can do. Which brings us to the next point, that this doll was not meant to kill. Yes, despite ruining all the sea life, it was not meant to kill anything human. Because in due time the citizens would have thought of how to stop it or found out that it roams at night, and would, unlike Tae-san who didn't really care, set up a trap to stop this doll from causing problems. You know, maybe even buy a Faraday's cage to stop the electricity if we don't have a Kuro-san to deal with it. Kotoko may have made this sound easy, but doing whatever the youkai and her have thought out of might be hard for a bunch of old people in a fishing village, so whatever at least these spirits came in to help. And last but not least, which is the whole point of this doll's creation, that is all it can do because it wasn't meant to be strong in the first place. I would assume the meteorite just amplified that power or even bestowed the doll that power, but it could not do otherwise after the trap was triggered, and it wasn't too hard to find out that the doll was NOT Zenta's grandson. That's the point, if you want to make a cursed doll you do NOT put your loved ones on it. So apparently, Zenta placed the people he hated and/or resented over the incident namely the four college students who got let off easily over causing of the grandson's death... and Tae-san the old woman apparently, probably because of her own association to such events and how she is so old she isn't... dead... yet. *ahem* Moving on lol, and thinking that even just scraping off the names from the wood would cause them harm even ever slightly, I don't even anything will happen to weakling me even if you put my name on it lol because, as we have also mentioned above in previous episodes, Zenta was too nice to put such a potent curse on others. That's how far his benevolence got him, over the grudge of his loved ones. So yeah, sadly the rich family college students did not get their funerals, the villagers did not get a bad rap since they did not indirectly kill four youngsters AND an old woman haha gotta remember that, and the doll would be dealt with any way this goes. So yeah, probably weaker than that sumo wrestler start of this second season, but as you can see, it's just more of Kotoko thinking out of the box. Also, this is likely the most truthful she has been in the cases so far, not having more to say after they are done. We are reminded of the final arc of this season soon enough, as we are reminded of Rikka-san who can still do weird things even though unlikely she has came by this fishing village away from the city, doesn't mean she isn't plotting something behind the scenes. I really wonder what will up the level of Steel Lady Nanase; We shall find out soon.
Kuro-san in his Hollowfication training lol that's a "BLEACH" joke 
When you TMI about your sex life lmao Kuro-san what have you done bro
This one's for the cat lovers haha not milk btw
P.S. "So how, m'lady? You don't look strong enough to destroy that thing" WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU OLD B*TCH?? *laughs* *inserts 300 confirmed kills meme*
P.P.S. "And what issue do you have having such a cute girl like myself as your girlfriend?" I don't actually especially if it's Kitou Akari haha ah I missed this so much I can't even
[More Kotoko-chan because why not]
When Kotoko has to explain to others she is a goddess lmao
Possessiveness in a nutshell lol
Kotoko when people mention about her love life

アニメ Bungou Stray Dogs
"Is he a Detective Agency accomplice?" What, these military guys don't know of Port Mafia? CRINGE haha
Ah hey our favourite villain group is back!! Haha I can't say which member I like most but Elise-chan. *laughs* No really, Ten-chan isn't the point Mori Ougai is just based lol, but yeah in this new episode (#BungouStrayDogs45) expect 100% more Port Mafia intervention in this because damn, did the entrance of I forgot his name again Chuuya look way more impressive than we think. And yeah, sword can't deal with guns... well bullets, if there are enough of them so yay they managed to escape. Well, maybe not Kenji lol he got stabbed real good I may be wrong in thinking that the sword can't do anything but yeah it might be a good way to cling on to the flying machine, and as the Hunters make their way in, Kunikida made a wise(?) choice by letting the others live while he clings back on to the sword extending Hunter I don't remember his name, and kept a bit of his notebook for a last resort. Don't guess if he's fine he is most likely fine as long as the other one is too they are not ordinary humans anyways, so let's figure out what happened with the Agency people at Port Mafia's hideout. Damn I love seeing Mori Ougai again you bet it's not because of his Ability that I like by the way lol, and he talked about two things which Chuuya also mentioned part of. Firstly, he will be hiding them for a week while hell is going on outside, but the condition with Fukuzawa is that one of the members will be joining Port Mafia. I wonder if Dazai counts in this case lmao because damn that is technically cheating, but it's the second thing that he lied about. Because next up, Fukuzawa's condition for this trade was that Yosano-san can not be the in this trade. Because yeah, then the Agency will be done and dead. Literally, she is the lifeline, but also, wink wink, looks like we are lying to include her in the deal becauseshe was worked under Port Mafia too. Heck, who from the Agency is NOT an ex-employee at Port Mafia, bro. *laughs* Oh yeah I guess Atsushi. Last but not least though, it's less important from Mori's side but it's still important to all of us, our Ability eraser Dazai is held up by the military. Which then transferred to the Department of Justice, and blah blah Dazai somehow ended up in the same "prison" as Fyodor who is of course still orchestrating all of this from behind the scenes. Yeah haha Dazai with the 200IQ plays here but yeah he did deal with Fyodor previously too if you would recall. Spirit buddies already, these two, probably more than Dazai with anyone else I'm sorry Chuuya lol. They also bonded with each other while in prison too so that's nice. You picked up the soap too? *giggles* That's a prison joke no one will understand haha, so moving on we talk about Atsushi. Thinking about it he isn't too smart but kudos to him escaping with Kyouka-chan and being safe for now, he thought of asking for the American Ability users for help. Ironically when they arrived, they were attacked by one of their mates who likely is on the Angel's side now who then barely escaped when negotiations fail with his ex-leader? Haha how ironic, really. Anyways, Fyodor tipped his ally off as much as Dazai tipped Kyouka-chan off so thank goodness no one was killed in the process, but I won't say much about what Atsushi can do to save the world of more deaths. Francis suggested the revival of one of his members, one we have not seen for a while, and boy did Margret remind me of a certain fight with the weretiger to be honest so HELL YEAH BRING KANA-CHAN BACK WHAT A GREAT TRADEOFF I WILL DO ANYTHING lol happy birthday my dear. *giggles* I mean, I would do it just for her. *laughs* Anyways, Atsushi eventually went with the condition, but this is when Mori knows of the big bomb that is about to fall upon their organization by helping out the Agency. Because ignoring Atsushi's stupidity lmao, we already know Francis is likely not on their side, and Mori hasn't exactly chose which member from the Agency to be on his side yet, so they might not want to meet up after all. *giggles* All in all... hey say I don't like Port Mafia enough. *laughs* Yep, as always Mori Ougai is the smartest haha don't tell Fukuzawa-san please lol and that maaaaaybe we don't listen to the damn Americans about the deal. Or trap, whichever you think sounds better. Yeah, Francis also did use Atsushi's weakness of seeing people in suffering as a trade even though the deal was supposed already off as the weretiger  knew to not let people kill each other but he's just getting used again. Yup, guess who's the idiot now. *giggles* So yeah, much more brain plays apart from the Dazai and Fyodor ones, and as we continue to see Yokohama burn also getting so many people involved, it would be interesting to see what moves the story on, or if we even need story since it's all controlled by that one dude. Haha we shall see, we are still very early on to be honest.
This is just cool THIS is how you win the war lol
Your woman in 40 years lmao
P.S. "Ideals alone can't save lives." Well it can save mine. *dabs* Refer to my recent post on my 30-year-old plans for idolism lmao "Did Kunikida hit his head or something?" Yeah probably haha
P.P.S. "One of the people from Detective Agency was to join Port Mafia" Haha what if they actually chose Kunikida and he just jumped out of the helicopter? *laughs* Well your deal still stands though just that now you gotta do everything and then collect a dead corpse lol that would have been funny
This guy is just stuck with the maid at the café lol
This guy is stuck with his subordinates haha I remember that left one it's Ivan

アニメ Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken
"Well, at least be happy; You got into the same class as the girl you like" Oh HELL YEAH haha Amane be like
Gotta say though, having that ikemen in the same class again will have its merits because no one will see Amane going down on Mahiru- Haha who am I joking they are just friends. *laughs* In this new episode where oh yeah we are at the new year of school now (#OtonariNoTenshiSama08), yeah guess whether Mahiru and Amane are in the same class now. *giggles* No surprises there for starters, and as Amane's social circle blooms in school even with the ikemen of the class joining his gang just because, we can but wonder why we still can't get Mahiru into the group. And she thinks of that too, so while she continues to pat Amane's head after a day of school lol why don't I get that too I only have video games lmao, she keeps thinking that she is giving back less to Amane then he is to her. To be honest though? Yeah, maybe? I mean, this guy keeps accidentally (lmao) buying her stuff from the arcade though I swear he just thought of which ones to play already or else it'll all be alien plushies or something haha, and since they aren't by accident this means he really takes care of this neighbour who just happens to want to help him with his meals. Meals only, by the way. Already making him happy which no surprises there, but heck, do we not need more physical contact as if we are behaving like a couple? You know, "girlfriend" instead of "girl friend". *laughs* Yeah yeah Mahiru is like HTML now: it's whitespace but we know she writes it as nbsp so there is still a connection. *giggles* I'm sorry for programming jokes I just thought of that as I wrote this, but I like how Mahiru thinks that the same way she is being treated can be translated to Amane as a dude. I mean, it's great, we need more girls who think that they can join casually into a gang of dudes because I would love to know more girls hehe, but yeah, they danced to this school socializing as smoothly as they can, it's only getting jealous eyes from the rest of the class they can't even. Still, progress is progress, just that I'm pretty sure people in class seeing the four of them so those two and the Itsuki couple settling in for the next cooking class, have no idea that this is basically double date and we can't talk about more or else Mahiru will just die of embarrassment. And Amane too I guess, no one is walking out of this alive. Well, I guess they are even with the screw up in cooking class with the pot spill as the guy dives in to save the angel, still made me unable to comprehend how this guy isn't like, the coolest guy in class. Like, he's doing the feminism 5th wave thing, right? Tell me why he doesn't have enough female fans in class to get Mahiru jealous. *laughs* All in all... I don't know what you want, girl, I have no idea. *laughs* Every week I write a short review here and you think I didn't compliment you enough? I don't know what you want, girl. *giggles* Also, maybe keep the lovey-dovey stuff and the shoulder embrace in private, yes? The whole class didn't have to witness the spectacle of this bond forming anywhere else in the premises. *laughs* But what do I know, dude. I don't have a solo neighbour who will cook for my solo living. Also, Amane is obviously trying to be too good for his girl, so maybe next time we will get to see why this is the case, with him slowly being reminded of his past, Mahiru will have to question him out someday. Hey, every time it's Amane reading her face, we can do the other way around. Okay see you guys then we can only have this much spiciness in one episode also the animation quality haha this thing isn't holding up too well tbh
*Not couple btw
When Mahiru gives the "keep your mouth shut" face lol Chitose be like
P.S. "Your (Amane's) hair looks like it would feel really nice to touch" Dude, and you tell me this girl doesn't have the feels? *laughs* "This doesn't count (as abnormal)" Uh huh haha eventually everything won't count as abnormal and we'll be a couple. *dabs*
P.P.S. "It feels like you're just giving me a lot of things. Your presents, your reassurance, your warmth, everything." Oh yeah? Amane just hasn't give you his-
[You guys saw that right? I know animation is barely 30 frames a second already but what is with that 3fps head pat from Amane? What the f- Anyways more Mahiru-chan lol]
HELL YEAH haha she looks great from this angle
This is too cute I can't even
*giggles*

音楽 This Week on Klassic Note
This week is really not much as I take a break from listening to new songs, but that doesn't mean I've not been listening to the newest songs. Just... you know, I won't give them because they have a pending release date in the near future. *giggles* We'll talk more about those next paragraph with the Twitter news, so let's talk about amazarashi's new single. It's not impressive, don't worry, he can't get me like it's 2016 lol don't ask me why, but the song for Anime "NiER" even if I didn't watch the (shortened) music video is not bad, so I just gave it.

Well, let's proceed to more news on Twitter that are about music because we need more new releases to come in to be honest. Very, very tempted to just listen to anything that drops, but no, we stay rational. Also, indie. But ignoring those first, let's talk about what happened online. Amamiya Sora's new song for her upcoming mini-album is out now and will have a music video reveal next week so I'll be waiting for that to give an opinion. SIX LOUNGE's new single is finally confirmed to release in a month so that's good news. Nowadays I'm just glad for a release date, really. Kroi's new music video is kinda alright which makes me think I can give their new EP in a month so we shall see about that when it comes. Homecoming's new album is releasing in April with a confirmed release date so let's see if they can get more on my list. SCANDAL's new song will release in two weeks and is a new song for almost a year so let's see if the credit will make it stand out. KANA-BOON's new single releasing next week is as confusing as I expect, but going from the website it's just a revival of their single a decade ago? Okay, too much information I can't even. Aimer's new single teaser is promising but we are a week away so let's not think too much. SPYAIR's guitarist UZ is releasing songs solo and I don't think I'll be keen on that so I'm going to move on, it's not Rock anyways. Fuchigami Mai's new new single is slated to release end April which also finally got a release date or else how am I going to know if your boyfriend in that music video is real. *laughs* Okay this is actually interesting and sudden because I swear they having their acoustic live in three months, but SPECIAL OTHERS is releasing songs 25th of every month until October's album release which is a lot to digest but yeah they are printing out songs music now I'm getting honestly worried. But heck, more new tunes, right? Can't complain. I might actually give Nagata Haruko's collaboration song with Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra which if you know of the former that's Ryokuoushoku Shakai's vocalist, and the latter is a long time instrumental band which has done many collaboration songs with other artists eg. Ajikan, and is the definition of ska music in Japan, is releasing a mini-album next month which I might just listen. TMI so I'll talk about them in a couple of weeks if we have the time. Last but not least fresh off the press, announced in their recent live event SHE'S new album is releasing end of May this year so that's cool can't wait to be impressed once again they are on a roll in recent years to be honest better than a lot of mainstream artists out there so I hope they keep it up.

So for next week, we are starting the week strong with a bunch of releases some of which I've been waiting for years already. Aimer's new single I hope will be a killer release for the year but I'm not going to hold my breath she is married already. *laughs* Jokes over, so let's see if she can hold up. Taketatsu Ayana's new single is also a fingers crossed as I've heard of the music video and am not impressed, but hey I've given enough idolism for the year maybe I don't give this. *silence* Moving on, and last but not least I would say Yogee New Waves' new EP will need to carry the can this week. I've not heard of anything and I really want this to impress, so I'm going in blind on this. Give me the feels I want again, guys, I really could use some right now.




I was just listening in to Kanno Mai's Instagram live just now (her first this year, thought she is done because of her radio podcast) and was just listening through the songs she sang acapella, and boy did she hit a streak of songs I know of. We went from RyokuShaka to Teshima Aoi to Ray from 2014 if you know of Anime "Nagi no Asukara" it brings back memories. *giggles* Yeah we need to record when's the next highest combo for her song selections to coincide with mine. Okay, highest is 3 now. *laughs* Cya guys then haha, I hope you have been enjoying last week's slew of posts as much as I do, and until next time I will probably still ponder on why I signed up for Kana-chan's fanclub. Man, that thing has to be a yearly subscription, and boy is there not much content to please. Yes, Ayachi's better, thanks for asking. *giggles* I'll talk about more next month I want to look at Mai-chan live more hehe