Wednesday 8 March 2023

The Welfare Package March 2023: Valentine's Day Returns

Okay which smart aleck thought shipping this quickly and not as expected from me ie. a month later after the previous package, was a good idea? My perfection, all ruined!! Haha who cares we might as well do this now!

Oh yeah, the title. *laughs* Hey I am technically correct, okay? It's as much as they give me as I've given back to them but do they accept my feelings back is another thing lol also accepting them is an opt-in system haha idolism in a nutshell

We got a lot to talk about actually so let's see how much I've padded this order!! Haha no really, the book is the only thing planned lmao that's how you know it's Valentine's my birthday 2023 oh well it's all the same

[Edit: Oh dammit I forgot it's International Women's Day but seriously, I am literally buying so many female idol items in the face of taxation so you tell me if I respect and love women *dabs*]




Nagae Rika Photobook "Re:color"
Inori Machi Birthday Card
Tomita Miyu Live Tour Bromides + Ueda Reina Capsule
MusicRay'n Mall Valentine's Day Campaign
(Aoibito pants + 3rd gen bromide set = Valentine Postcards)

But first we gotta do the UNBOXING!!! People make unboxing videos but I make unboxing... slideshows haha don't worry I'm not setting a new trend here

Smaller box than the previous one but I promise you, I PROMISE YOU, this has the good stuff

Oh yeah I saw this romance Anime before, not interested though

Oh haha yeah I got more of the unintentional excitement incoming

Wow new bubble packaging? To be honest this has quite the shape tbh

Okay ladies we will talk about you in a bit hehe

Rikachimalu my dear you will get a dedicated post where I will stare you down all the way-

Haha very blue you know what that means
(Also, that black spot on the corner is a capsule FYI)

AAAAHHHH NAN-CHAN!!! lol

Okay let's get the boring stuff out of the day lmao okay, and this is actually legit the birthday present I'm waiting for, this is a birthday card from Minase Inori's fanclub!! We did this 2 years ago if you would recall, this definitely is a nostalgia trip just seeing it first back then, but don't expect this to be done specially for you because all fans get them when it's their turn, so I got it earlier or later or I don't know when they print these things every year. And this time, I'm wise enough to not take photos of the actual content so you can go f**k yourself go sign up for the fanclub to get yours for the year! Well, if your birthday is in the first three months then I can't help you now *laughs*

Oh this has more than two pages, nice
(lol)

Yeah that's all you get to see, by the way. *giggles*
(Her birthday message is along the lines of "accumulating memories" again haha LAME)

YESH BROMIDES
(You can never change my mind, NEVER)

Yup, this is just the one, not two, not more

Hell yeah first padding of the package we have!! *laughs* No this was not padding the order, this was going to be a real long story, because we have Tomita Miyu live tour bromides!! I'm not buying anything else from this current line-up from ASMART mainly because we will be talking about how Miyu-chan managed to have a Raffle gacha thing similar to marupi-chan which you have seen over the whole of last year so we will definitely talk more about her then, and I thought of just getting these might not be enough to be worth the trip. So while I was searching the site, I saw Ueda Reina's solo artist gallery goods also in there and sadly most of the stuff sold out, but not for (not region locked) (yes looking at you MusicRay'n Capsule Toy lol you need a Japanese phone verification on that) her own random capsule as a store item and I took the liberty to just buy one since none of the prizes are like, Ueshama bromides or something. *dabs* There aren't any of those, so I was hoping that this will be one of the two keychains as I see from the prizes list so I can replace the one on my work bag, and I got it! So yay, she is now part of my life, sort of. For these two though where I started listening to their solo artist songs the past few years, we are definitely just beginning... *giggles*

This is a cat...?
Yeah someone's gotta see my bag and think I'm a cat lover now lol
(When I place my bag under the desk all day? Probably never)

Oh and should I remind you that they have a ring over the keychain clip because what if I told you that you can have a clip on your side and/or may not be able to fit the flip they have so this is that workaround?? Japan as usual, thinking too much haha

Hey TrySail keychain it has been a great time...
*laughs* 

Nice!
Nice.
Neko da haha

Random bromide time!! We have 10 + 3 rare ones so 1 out of 1, good start haha I like this already
2 out of 2- Wait, this IS the rare one!!
Haha oh wow this is actually adorable
(Okay one of the rare ones there are 3 of them)
Okay, holding the disco ball instead of hanging it haha 3 out of 3 by the way
And I only bought 4 which will already make me 49% susceptible to duplicates not including rares so I'm just glad I even got a rare one tbh

Oh wait wait I gotta prep a little for this bit haha oh hey Ten-chan shorts *giggles*

Wow the colour difference is a little...

So let's start with the MusicRay'n Valentine's Day Special!!! Mainly the focus of this post apart from the photobook and because this talent company is a scheming bastard who thought it'll be a great idea to get me to buy more stuff AFTER I did it once to start the year, they started a Valentine's Day campaign last month where every 3000yen spent will entitle you to choose one of the FOURTEEN MusicRay'n talents including 2 singers which I'm glad I didn't end up getting them because unlike their usual approach of giving us these in random, we get to indicate in our order WHICH ONES WE WANT!!! *screams* BUT!! In a cruel effort to make myself happier or sadder turning 30 because this campaign ends literally when I end my birthday, as you will see much later below I let my bro choose which ones I would want, or randomize them and leave it to fate. Interestingly, he did NOT do that, and considering we talk about them quite often especially the newer 3rd gen members he liked Moka-chan haha should have intentionally purchased more and get one for him but I didn't, he chose the TrySail members just because he knew I liked them... but replaced Ten-chan with 3rd gen's Koharu-chan. *smiles* See, he knows me, dude. *giggles* His reasoning is also on point; Ten-chan's photo on the card didn't look as good haha

\ 0o0 /
(Haha)

As to the price I had to pay for this though? Yeah remember when I mentioned about all the stuff I bought two months ago which included what, a tea mug and other stuff? Not going to buy those again so next on my list which I did not intend to buy were those Ten-chan pants which will literally complete my outfit haha thanks Amamiya Sora I have no intention to continue this meme move but I did *dabs*, and I did know the new girls a little more since last year when this first set of 3rd gen bromides appeared for their event in 2022 so I might as well get them now. Don't ask which one I like hehe I will talk about them separately to not ruin the impression haha also directly selling bromides to fans??? That's not very MusicRay'n of them lol

11 bromides for 1600yen? What a deal!!
(Can I have refund for a third of them, please? lol)

*sigh* I just HATE these types of peel offs I can't even

Wow they are going eco friendly with these paper bags, eh?
Wait, does that mean I have to cut the ribbon tying these up off? Oh well

So this is how they keep the bromides in!
Nice! Hey other stores take note haha

Gotta place the family photo up front and centre haha
(Also no duplicates here I just want to show these off)
That's... uh... *looks at website* Kanata haha I still don't remember her name
Oh that's Mirai-chan lol I won't zoom in to see her though lmao
Ooo this one is nice it's Kokona-chan! Might be best one so far tbh
(Sorry Aizawa Kanata~)
Oh Moka-chan is here! If anyone likes cute girls I guess this is the best recommendation here
(Also this is getting hard to follow why did I place them randomly around)
Hell yeah Koharu-chan!!! *giggles*
That's it, I gotta put this on my photo frame now haha *dabs*
More... Kanata-san lol I'm so sorry dear girl
Ah hey more Mirai-chan if you really want to see her face-
(I mean, maaaaybe some sexy appeal? I don't know she's not my type though lol)
More Kokona-chan I can barely see her from this I'm so sorry
Okay Moka-chan wins haha she can't be beat
(Also, then realized I left so much space on top so live with it lol)
And we end with Koharu-chan haha SHE can't be beat hehe

Nan-chan~!! Haha imouto just telling her brother to eat chocolates dude
*points at self multiple times*

So there you go, Valentine's Day postcards that came with purchase!
Balloons be the theme even though none of them have-

Oh? I like this "appreciation chocolate" theme here neither obligatory or sentiment
(Yeah thanking me for clearing the store haha)

Mocho asking me if I ate chocolates lmao that's it huh
*laughs*




Okay I need life-life balance which are the Everyday Life tag in this blog and my weak a** 30-year-old real life of necessity including to sleep on time so I will not rush this package and focus on the photobook review tomorrow. Night. Yeah, after the new DOAXVV update. Don't think I'll take urgent leave just for this. *laughs* Will update if I get any event SSRs. *laughs* Hey, this one came in a week early, ok? I planned for this to be a White Day special and it disappointed me. *giggles* It's fine though, I'll just finish this up before Touyama Nao's birthday this weekend before she reminds me of how I bought TWO BOOKS from her with photos lesser than the upcoming one I'm going to review because those are nothing close to a photobook. *silence* See you then haha

P.S. Since we are at it and I've recently (sort of) listened to them talk for half an hour each because their Twitter short audio log series aptly named "Together (in the) Morning" where they talk for 140 seconds (read as "i-shi-o", quickly said as "issho") reached their 333th... episode(?) so I guess they doing a special where they do a Twitter Space live each talking about basically anything that evening for the past 5 weekdays. Yeah, like how Mirai-chan's birthday was on last Saturday lol. So yeah, maybe I shall rank them based on this since apart from just from the photos above lmao since we now have a bigger picture of what I think of the MusicRay'n 3rd gen, 3 years later! lol

To help you and me out, their names will be colour coded so this won't be that subtle compared to when I ranked the TrySail girls. From left to right in decreasing... uh, like lol. So let's, and don't dosh me if you think otherwise I would say I will (likely) change my mind in the future:

Name Koharu Moka Kokona Kanata Mirai
Looks

Name Mirai Koharu Kokona Kanata Moka
Voice/
Character

Please, I started with Koharu-chan you can't do this to me, me. *laughs* For looks I won't bother it's subjective (hehe I'm safe now), but in terms of character from what I hear of them Kokona sounds like a Kotobuki Minako which will be above average appeal which is fine by me, didn't expect Mirai-chan to sound adorable especially when laughing that one got me good I swear, and Moka-chan sounds like a less cute Natsukawa Shiina who talks a lot and we can't have two imouto here so no thanks. *laughs*

No, no overall assessment you can leave now- Koharu-chan. *laughs*