Wednesday 19 April 2023

The Welfare Package April 2023 Part 2

Well, didn't expect ALL of this to happen in the one day my sis decided to get me to fetch a bulky free gift for upgrading our home network broadband this is probably the best summary I can give lol, to only let me find out of the sacrifice I've made to have to do this post late into the night in the middle of the week. In her defence though? She was stooling when the package arrived so she had to- *laughs*

So yeah, welcome back!! Really didn't think this will appear this soon and so in line with another item I was expecting to appear probably next month, and since all of this made no sense, this is what happens when you order something that is sent differently to the previous batch. Yes, this is yet another Zenmarket run!! So, without further ado, let's talk about what I got this time around... that also involved an Amazon order?? Don't you worry; Its relevance will be made clear, in the conclusion to this month's packages hehe *hand summoning crystal ball*




"Oozora Naomi no Mangaka e no Michi" Photo & Art Book
"Aizawa Saya no Ending wa Joukigen de ~Aizawa Saya no Tanjousai~" Goods Set
Polished Acrylic Stands?

But first, and you should have expected this coming though this is not much, let's unbox, yes?
I know it's supposed to be one package but trust me, I can consolidate both of them into one

Oh yes the thanks from forwarding service Zenmarket once again, you are welcome for filling in the gaps when I can't swipe my not Japan bank card haha

Hell yeah!
Hell yeah.
*giggles*

So Exhibit No.1:
Art Book? Photo Book? Definitely not pamphlet haha

Exhibit No.3:
Where's No.2?? *laughs*

Exhibit No.4:
The Aizawa Saya Worship Set 2021
*laughs*

So for starters, and this is the bulk of the order which I've been waiting for it to ship since the start of the year honestly I don't know whose fault is it for making it this late, it's Oozora Naomi Photo & Art Book!! Well, besides being obvious in the title of the book itself in English, this is also the continuation and likely conclusion of the original manga creation series she started a couple of years ago. If you can recall we have bought her goods before too I think last year ('O-o-o-ra" haha), and this book and final product of what this voice actress came up to draw, is likely more meaningful than what you would have done in live events (lol) would mean that I could not give this a miss. As expected, the quality is rather impressive and don't compare this to ex-illustrator genius Kitou Akari thanks haha, and it does have a story, a slew of characters and effects just like a proper comic! Let me take you on a journey... no literally this b*tch chose isekai as a theme I want to- *laughs*

Let's open these trading card... bromides first then!!
0 out of 0, by the way. *laughs*
1 out of 1, no duplicates, nice
2 out of 2!!
That's like, mage Naomi-chan with the spell book? Okay
3 out of 3!! Naomi swordswoman I suppose.
Yay- I only bought 3 huh, me. *laughs*
In my defence there were 8 of them so this keeps the dupes low
For comparison and I'm sorry for the bad lighting, the size of the cards to my palm.
Not saying I have huge palms but... damn is this is a bad comparison already lol

Naomi Oozora Photo & Art Book

Here's a side note:
Every single hand-drawn thing in this book, is by yours truly.

Okay photo collection is only 9 pages I want my money back haha *looks at Naobou*
(But as you can see, the bulk of this book is the comic book author journey)

In her thirties, by the way.
She has a certain appeal I can't describe hehe

You think she can read this in English?
Haha I hope so

Don't let this deceive you that she is not a literary lol

Oh this is even more adorable I like it, I like it! Hehe

Perfection.

Not that I see it she is on a great rack-
Oh the English on the right it's the same don't you worry she can only write that lmao

Off-shots because why not enjoy this before we get to the drawings lol

"Oozora Naomi Teleports to Another World!"
Innovative title, nice.
Too short though lmao *dabs*

Okay, to summarize the story below, voice actress Oozora Naomi (lol she did not bother to change the name, so as herself) was not doing well in her voice auditions for a mother role because damn when have you listened to that anyways haha, left the studio depressed only to find herself in another world! Yes that's your isekai reference you're welcome, and as she saves lives with her voice and overcoming obstacles which are monstrous hamsters? Haha yeah, she learnt to behave in and thus voice the motherly role from the village she saved in that very universe. That's it, simple story, don't expect 20 volumes or an Anime adaptation though that'll be impressive lol, but yeah, it's just an exhibition of her drawing skills as a whole. I recommend you understand the brief process of doing art in modern Japanese comics with Anime "Kakushigoto" also for the jokes hehe this one has some jokes too

Haha audition for mom role huh I don't think she did one before honestly

Okay I don't know if we should know this producer but I can reference Aoni Productions, her talent agency
(Yes it's "Aosan" she incremented the number lmao)

The elevator was the teleporter lol why not dude

It's a cat, by the way

So Naomi-chan did the "nya" and let the enemy think it's one of them
(Not the fanservice one, the real voice acting)

She's a hero now lmao now called "voice hero" with the same pronunciation "seiyuu"

She's doing the mom role now hehe I like

Technically NSFW, you have been warned haha

So there you go, titled "Oozora Naomi's Road to Manga Author"

This part of the timeline is where I ALMOST bought an acrylic stand of her hand-drawn character lol
(I did though, buy some bromides, if you would recall)

Not gonna translate the message but as you can see, she went from nothing in talent to actually drawing and vetting the comic herself

And to pad the order lmao yes this was done immediately I've confirmed the above was shipping in, and to prove my love for this girl, we have some Aizawa Saya Livestream Series Goods!! Turns out, that livestream series she has been doing for 2 years already long before I knew her through Anime within the past year to be frank, so I thought this will be a good time to catch up to her! Also like the above though, it was hard to purchase directly from the site and so we will talk about the newest goods another time *wink*, for this I was able to get my hands on which was released 2 years ago. I liked her since then so technically this counts. *giggles*

These are the largest badges I've gotten I think, not that I'm a fan but they are adorable *wink*

This bromide set contains 10 bromides but I'm not going to show you all, just look at the product page dude
(*giggles*)

And this is the clear folder that is in the pack, nice

I like this girl somehow.
I like this girl. *giggles*

So there you go, the whole set after removing all the plastic;
The true Saya-chan- Nope.
*laughs*

What type of bread do you want your sub to be?
Polished acrylic?
(Haha)

To end this and technically this is omake material I should have considered to put in the previous package post but since this is here, I've found a way to display those DOAXVV character acrylic stands with Amazon purchased set of polished acrylic display blocks!! Yes, and you bet I took WAAAY too much time to think about how to get this, from mentioning previously I was searching for some sort of display stand to show them off to finding "display risers" and/or accessory displays to fill this gap, and I finally found something that fits the bill. They are 5cm in diameter compared to 2cm for the acrylic stands, and there are 4 of them in different height, so as you can see below, it's rather impressive for... too much money I don't want to talk about lmao I'm satisfied with the purchase tbh (I'm Prime member so at least the shipping was free hehe *dabs*)

Okay I just hope these smears are removable... but this isn't glass so fingers crossed

So, simple representation of last week's rankings:
Tamaki, voiced by Oonishi Saori and are both the reasons I started DOAXVV
Monica, my current favourite, perfectly-sized figure, actually tall, got me to like Yukimura Eri
Nagisa, because I got 2x SSR on this in one 10-roll *dabs*
Loberia, because we all know she and Koga Aoi love me *dabs*
And don't worry, the photo frame takes priority so Rieri is still the best *giggles*




And that shall be it! If you want to know more things I missed besides the above haha, there is also Minase Inori's Instagram live earlier in the evening for her release of her new single and tour Blu-Ray. *silence* I mean, neither of them are great and she is kinda boring in person (lmao) and she sounded quiet on the noisy train and I can't crank up my not noise-cancelling earphones so... yeah, it's a sacrifice alright. *laughs* So let's not think too much and enjoy the rest of the week with this and WITHOUT Inorin's new songs as motivation haha I have FictionJunction and Homecomings I think I'm good