Saturday 29 July 2023

The Fanfiction 20230729

Wow, this blog is getting busy this weekend huh, thanks to that dream I had last night. *giggles*

Nothing to do with the one we will be talking about next though, damn this is such a last minute decision too, but I think I have an idea of what I would do to this... woman haha let's not spoil this too much yet, but hey, one can fantasize this much, yes? I mean, you will get the idea- Don't say I'm a simp I follow so many female voice actresses in Japan we can't talk about just ONE of them haha *dabs*

Maybe we start soon, yes? I can only get high about someone wet for this long- It's summer, people. *laughs*




Hanazawa Kana with a towel above her head
It was a sunny afternoon where all of a sudden, the sky went dark and it created a huge downpour. After a couple of minutes it did stop, but what greeted me by my doorstep was more amusing than the change in weather.

In front of my front porch under its roof stood what looked like Hanazawa Kana, drenched from her hair down to her torso. She decided to ask around for directions to a certain bungalow in this hilly area, but did not manage to escape the sudden rainfall upon her despite seeking the nearest shelter. I told her it can be confusing up these parts, felt bad for her so I let her in to dry up lest she catch a cold.

I passed her a clean towel to wipe her hair, and only then did I notice who she was. She looked back at me and we stared at each other for a couple of seconds. She asked if there was anything wrong with her, I said no and looked away in embarrassment. She contacted the owner of the lodge she intended to visit and left soon after.




Yeah putting in Kana-chan... was a choice. *giggles* I thought of what I can do to her in a situation (lol) and I saw this image and wondered if I can make myself not even know of her in the first place. Well, in person of course, who doesn't know Kana-chan if you watched Anime. *giggles* But yeah, real awkward way to write this because the scope of this is rather vague assuming how large my abode is in this story lmao I will need more lifetimes to earn this much at my rate, but I think it made sense for me to exhibit my kindness to a passing idol. *silence* I REALLY am trying not to write anything ecchi that can make this more wrong than I think because seriously, who talks about idols in revealing clothing? *looks at Isobe Karin photobook cover* Okay maybe not with this married woman- AND getting wet?? *laughs*