Sunday 13 August 2023

The Dream Fragment 20230813

Okay, didn't know how it has come to this, but considering it's a Sunday afternoon nap and nothing to stop me from writing this since we have some time before dinner hehe, let's! Boy, I wish I could take a screenshot of my mind taking a screenshot off that livestream that I just watched haha because DAMN it's good haha only to me, only to me. *giggles*




"I think I was in my relative's house or that seemed like it, but it seemed like I had free access to live recordings in studios for the recent summer events, but let's just say I was watching online videos on my phone instead. Ironically though, I was watching off some magazine because I later had to pay for it as my uncle came in to tell me to pay for it first which I later apologized.

Okay okay, about what was in the video was more interesting, especially what was at the end of it. It looks like Hondo Kaede was in a variety show of sorts, playing around and having a good time, like those sports-based ones where people line up in jerseys to do all sorts of things, I can't remember what that was. But but, at the end where they are done, somehow I get to see Ede-chan go back to what seemed like her room as she crawled into what looked like a sandwich-shaped tent with a drape above. Soon after, she took off her outfit to reveal a skimpy set of sleepwear saying she is done, only to notice the camera was still on. The sleepwear was so skimpy though, she had to lie herself down on her chest to not reveal anything above her waist, and frantically used the drape as cover. This might have been the most embarrassing I've seen this girl behave, honestly. I rushed to reverse the livestream recording to take screenshots but as mentioned above, was interrupted by my uncle to make a purchase of a magazine I was holding on to."




I didn't see Kanno Mai though. Maybe I should not watch the livestream afterwards lmao no maybe I SHOULD watch because we gotta make sure I can dream of MaiMai tonight. *giggles* Or not, can't imagine her with more skin to be honest. *laughs* Then again I said the same thing for Ede-chan and I saw it on a photobook last year (which if your wonder what it was based on) and dreamt of it now so you tell me.

P.S. You think I was watching some rated magazine in a dream in order to dream all of this stuff impactful enough for me to wake up from it? The inception haha