Saturday 25 November 2023

The Fanfiction 20231125

Oh, SHOULD I talk about Singapore's AFA this weekend? *silence* Can I not? *laughs*

Yeah yeah blah blah my bro got on a ballot to see Uesaka Sumire (yes, the one and only) in person and got her to sign... whatever it is with his real name on it. I mean, I would've just signed up for Kouno Marika's fanclub but *dabs* so you get it, I'm a passive fan. *laughs* It was interesting seeing him message me on the whole thing though I would argue I should be able to understand everything there better than him including carry a conversation with Sumipe *dabs*, but overall as you can see why I am alone and sad because I can't deal with women in real life- Oh, female colleagues are a different thing your anxiety goes away if there's work on the line lmao

Speaking of which, I don't think this has anything to do with any of the above, remember we are still in married women month so to conclude this! Haha I promise I will not be on this next week, let's talk about someone who is missing from the party thus far! She is...




Taketatsu Ayana in a brown jacket and a red muffler, smiling with her left arm stretched outwards
It was a couple of years ago since I visited my cousin Taketatsu Ayana and her family at her hometown. But this time around at the start of this chilly winter, she told me that plans for marriage with her fiancé have been under way, as she is to be wed the following year.

This may not sound important to anyone, but considering I have been with Ayana since we were kids really makes this sadder than I would have admitted. I thought I was fine, but after having dinner with the family and I stood outside the store under the evening sky, I could not take the next step, to her surprise. I confessed to her the emptiness I felt on the days in the future without her around, and that we cannot do "all those things" together anymore.

"There, one last time, yes?"

She grabbed my hand with an adorable smile on her face. Our hearts skipped a beat. We held hands swinging as we took a stroll (the long way) back to her place, and I take my leave on the night train once more. Next time though, it will not be the same.




So, my relationship with Ayachi. *giggles* Period accurate, by the way, this was half a year before she got married to Kaji Yuki. *laughs* I personally actually fancy this one but not what you think, because being relatives means I can ALREADY be in a relationship with them even if it's a step cousin relationship but this isn't lol this is the actual cousin, which also means I have many more layers of this relationship stuff BECAUSE I just changed families and we can effectively talk about 3 families worth of cousins? I don't know if this makes sense to you though. *laughs* I mean, just because my dad/mom changed their partner doesn't mean I can't be in contact with my relatives from their previous marriage. *silence* Let's not say that is so haha I also don't comprehend half of this either. I just know this is the way to do, to flirt with a married woman because I can-