Wednesday 8 November 2023

The Twenty-First Book Worth of Photos: From One Beach to Another

Yes. *laughs*

Okay marupi-chan I didn't mean to call you flat because you aren't and neither are you a b*tch even though you fell into the world of idolism but hey, I feel this is most accurate of a title ever since her talent company decide to capitalise on her body. *silence*

Also this is 21 now we can bang- Ok maybe not that but since it's coincidentally *wink* also "great oppai day" today can I fondle your-

Now that we got the jokes out of the way, let's, I assume, end this summer(?) with a photobook to celebrate the birthday of a certain someone? *giggles*

LET'S GO SUMMER'S NOT OVER YET YOU BI-




THE BOOK
marupi 1st Photo Book "Marugoto"
[Available on Amazon Japan


Before we start, just a little thing to note about this little package- WE GOTTA DO THE UNBOXING!!! Haha gotcha

Pay your taxes, people.
Also this had no padding whatsoever and I paid... a lot in shipping haha

Okay receipt you are not important anymore I got the goods hehe *dabs*

Oh yeah there's a campaign to get the 3 things she is wearing in the photo shown! Underwear not included by the way.
Yeah, idolism is disgusting haha

Oh yeah I gotta do the origin thing! Oops.
Also nice a** baby hehe

THE ORIGIN
I feel like the summary of the back of this book (shown above) is an adequate description of her career so far though. For me though, hmm where should I start... It was some time ago, specifically in the year of 2019 where I got bored and *ahem* started my Instagram followings namely of Japanese voice actresses (well there's Baba Fumika and Sano Hinako) and don't worry, she isn't one of them but we are just getting started. Thanks to whatever algorithm is running their Explore feed lol, I assume it was my pure following of women (haha) that made this particular app a little more... alluring than one would expect (and I think that is how it looks like for most men who liked half a dozen ladies).

Haha alright come back here, pervs. *laughs* According to Instagram (lol) I think I met "marupi" somehow in 2021 through a salon (this is a common thing) where (mostly) male hairstylists post photos of haircuts they do for ladies on the streets seemingly to attract online attention and more customers to their establishment, particularly she made much attention and apparently it's not only just on me, but her image dragged me in and among the rest online, she might be my first. On Instagram. Don't take my word for it though. *laughs* It didn't take too long for her to be in the spotlight as in the following year 2022, she announced her initiation into idol talent company "01familia" (prefix read as "zero-ichi"), and everything else is history. She told fans she will challenge herself to do more things which, with her first movie appearance and the number of gravure magazine covers just within the year alone, is more than enough to prove her popularity as lines of people queue up the stairs just to get a signed book from yours truly.

Today her is more involved in TV drama, she likes basketball so she is already in one of its regular TV shows, and I assume she still prints out glorious images of her body from time to time. *giggles* One of her dreams is still too come up with a solo photobook of her own, and after a few mini ones over the past year, this is her very first, released a few days before her 23rd birthday! Happy birthday, girl; I wished you donned more clothing and can still appeal to the masses. *laughs*

Now that we have a better idea of my opinions towards this marvel that is marupi-chan we barely scratched the surface of this, let's talk about the actual body- package!

Oh, this is just for me to put in the thumbnail because even the cover might get me cancelled tbh
(lol)

写真集 marupi 1st Photo Book "Marugoto"
It's a bit too much, I know.
Sano Hinako's might be more conservative compared to this cover lol

We kissin'?
*giggles*

Oh boy THIS IS IN THE INLET BY THE WAY haha

Because I SERIOUSLY cannot show you anything below hehe

Okay this is also a simple photobook, no interviews with parents (lol), no Q&A or whatever I guess we don't need to know more of her in person, this is just another location-based photobook, this time we are at the beaches of Thailand! (Samui, East Thailand so opposite side of Phuket) Exotic, fresh because this is not Okinawa haha *dabs*, and if you have not understood thoroughly the physical features of this girl through her social media accounts and her photobook social media, I am very sure that by the end of this book you will *fap fap fap* haha why aren't you doing it yet

*yay*
Haha oh she was jumping btw

As usual, my room ceiling light coming up tops to make sure this looks even better

This beach is a little empty though, don't you think?
(Yes, her body is great, thanks for asking haha)

Oh yeah these are literally gravure shots where they take half above half underwater-

I mean, she doesn't even need a rear she has a cute face-

Another swimsuit, in case you are wondering what's next.
*giggles*

Hell yeah, bare legs to lick-

Please buy the book to experience this for yourself.
Haha then again if these are too small I'm not to blame *dabs*

Hey, marupi-chan is by no means someone with a huge rack or a great rear (lmao), so if you are here expecting something fantastic I hope her image, allure and/or her adorable face is working its way into you. This is pretty much what is keeping me going, even though I would say it might be fading.

It's idolism, people, that's all you have if you aren't involved in drama acting as much as the others-

Oh alright something normal for once, I think we are in those boats, what they call that?

Yeah, I sat on these as a kid even in my hometown to travel to the surrounding islands
(Not on her chest though, not that kind of travel lol)

Woah woah woah
(Haha)

That squeeze though, puts it tight on my-

Boxing, by the way.
This outfit must be because the weather is hot haha

Oh ah hey haha though I feel like this is quite the appropriate censorship
(If you need a reminder, that's like, an exchange scrip provided in case of shipping damage)

Oh, all that sweat though... *pero pero* haha
You think they just wet it on her or-

Oh ok straight off bikini now haha you think she is in a farm or...?

Seriously though, can we stop trying to take off more clothing?
(Haha you can't get me you can't-)

This is quite a sight though, I have to say.
*thumbs up*

Oh yes finally something girlfriend-like haha this is fanservice too

Okay, saying I look like a crab, thanks I'll take that as a compliment
(Kawaii hehe)

She's handing off her buns!??
Is that even legal?
(Haha I'll take it though *dabs*)

Woah woah woah
(*fap fap fap* haha)

What do you think she is going to do with the water?
Oh, just drink it normally?
We not going to spill it?
(She's not Kanno Mai, got it haha)

What was that word? Yeah, I want to kiss those sensuous lips *chef's kiss*

Trust me, this is not what I want to see every morning.
I would expect my girl to sleep naked-

KAWAII!!
(You know, cute face cute boobs, what else do you need?)

I wish I was that chair.
*laughs*

Oh nice very thin is she going to shower-

OMFG *fap fap fap* hahaha
(Asakura Momo, take notes)

Yeah I saw this on her social and I also screamed haha
*speechless*

She's cute, isn't she?
Doesn't have to sound good too-
(Yeah, there's no voice acting here anyways)

AND TAKE IT OFF!! Haha nice
(What's gravure if you don't take everything off- Okay, not everything hehe)

This angle is just *chef's kiss*

What 8-year-old virgins think "outdoor adventure" looks like haha

Wow she is bold for lying down on this.
Who's on top of her though? Ah

She is really trying to show off her mature side, I gotta say

Oh I took this because I thought this looked like Iguchi Yuka for some reason *giggles*

Oh, dinner together? Count me in.
*thumbs up*

Alright what happened to waiting for them to serve the dishes haha
(I know right, server her up and I'll-)

WTF IS THIS? GLOW IN THE DARK??
(Shout out to the one on her right boob hehe)

Okay what page of this am I looking at haha

More pools, more swimsuits, I want bigger breasts-
(lol okay this comment might be borderline illegal)

Probably what it looks like if I locked her up in a swimming pool
(What, you never played The Sims before? lol)

Thank you, based sunlight.
*giggles*

I don't know if I can make a period joke or did she do it all over the silk dress-
*bonk*

Come on, I'm sure you didn't wear anything inside so... don't... take... it off??
*stares*

Where are we again?
Oh, another beach.
*laughs*
(Or maybe just the same beach, who knows)

marupi-chan you can't just wear lesser and not spill out-

Just imagine this is Futon-chan, but better younger.
*dabs*

Oh, the hammock! Never really slept in one of these since it's public and they are never reserved for you

You think some 10-year-old is jacking off to this?
Just wondering haha *momi momi*

So you are telling me the rest on the table is for the staff...?

THIS.
*thumbs up*

Again, guys, it's the angle that makes all the difference.
*wink*

Looks like Baba Fumika, don't you think?

Oh, this is from the cover?
Also, what did we do last night?
Oh, sleep together.
*giggles*

And... I'm going to leave it to those who have purchased this to see what's below
(Or just jerk off to the cover-)

I'm feeling hot in this chilly evening and I don't know why
(Haha)

WOAH WOAH ALRIGHT PUT IT BACK ON I'M DONE
(lol)

Top left is my favourite off-shot, bottom right is probably what they should put on the cover haha

Okay okay, for starters? That is A LOT. *laughs* A lot of outfits, a lot of skin, a lot of marupi, a lot of... time spent just looking at this thick book. *dabs* Well, it definitely feels some way *wink*, and this book definitely delivered it. I felt my patience paid off for waiting on this instead of trying to get the few mini photobooks she has released over the past year, and with a theme and just shots to please, I think this is good enough to give her what she deserves. This is for you, marupi-chan. Don't think you will need me supporting you any further after that year of Raffle gacha slots I did for you lol




Okay, I'm tired. *laughs* Honestly, I'm actually just super tired from waking up this morning (yes kids, this is a thing) and then literally ate my fill for lunch (it was hotpot) so much so I was tired from eating too much now I was full the whole afternoon I think my dinner was still in queue for digestion as I write this haha, maybe I should not do this anymore. *silence* Yeah, so long colleagues, I'm eating alone now. *laughs* Anyways, not going to do that, also not going to miss out on the stuff I might miss for this review I feel like I should do her right and up her rear *dabs*, so I will do it, especially on boobs day. *giggles* Enjoy the rest of the week, guys. And don't tell your mom you came here

P.S. I think I know what's the problem with this new phone camera already, because as it changes cameras (there are at least 2 of them) it also is blurred when I just do sudden snaps (of this book lol) so some of them just look blurred even though it looks better, I had to kick them out to ensure... quality? Haha enjoy anyways I guess while I process the refund on this new trash phone lol

P.P.S.
If you have seen this before you will know, but take a look around you before you move that slider to the right hehe