Saturday 9 December 2023

The Fanfiction 20231209

Due to circumstances earlier in the day (like, way earlier) that I woke up to, I knew I joked about this because it featured my hometown, but I think I may have to buy that Ogura Yui photobook for my birthday next year. *laughs* Maybe I should just do a fanfic of her instead? Haha this is so last minute I can't possibly come up with something right now-

I shall not deviate from my plan, no, so let's talk about someone else! No, not the Anime "WORKING!!!" opening theme song we aren't reminiscing that far. *silence* We are though (haha), continuing my fantasies of actually having a younger sister since IRL me can't have one anyways *sob*, and I just thought of something good to satisfy this and completely make me forget about my dream last night so let's!




Natsukawa Shiina in a purple sweater, resting her chin on a table with a white mug
It was a chilly morning in the Natsukawa household. I woke up late but thankfully, I still had time for breakfast. As I waited for the water to boil so I can make my morning coffee, I see a lethargic Shiina walk towards the kitchen in a large, purple sweater. She laid down her face at the counter towards me and the kettle as I placed her mug in front of her. Time slowly passed as we patiently waited for the kettle to boil. After a minute of silence and me staring at my adorable younger stepsister distraction free (because I left my phone upstairs), she blurted out a yell while staring at me.

"Onii-chan, is it ready yet?"

The kettle sang right as she called it. I took her mug and served her a cup of her usual hot chocolate with my heart beating as if I drank a whole kettle of coffee. This was - I promise you - the first time I've heard her refer to me not by my old family name or "Hey". Is she alright, or was she just acting out her lines? I will never know.




This is just for me, right? For me? Haha then again if you know of "IDOLY PRIDE" you would have known of Okuyama Sumire in which she voiced and yeah, this is kind of that too. It's like they knew. *giggles* I just want that, but it's with real her. *giggles* Oldest sister in the family, by the way- Oldest imouto in the family, by the way. *laughs* Ah, I love my older brother life. *wink*

P.S. Which reminds me, I should stop playing that mobile game by the end of the year. Haha why though? I mean, CyberAgent just killed my first and favourite Japanese mobile game and THEN asked me for money on 7th anniversary goods?? I could've quit last year lol *sigh*